Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:07 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:03 PM

Old March 25th, 2024, 06:30 AM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Treeheart batted at the kits playfully with his paws, chirping happily.
(Sorry for the short post, it's early *sob*)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old March 25th, 2024, 08:24 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachfuzz~ View Post
Treeheart batted at the kits playfully with his paws, chirping happily.
(Sorry for the short post, it's early *sob*)

{Its okay sweetie I feel ya there}

Snowstripe purs and looks at the kit she was talking to and then back to Treeheart. He seemed so sweet and loving to the kits she purs.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old March 25th, 2024, 11:30 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Cheerful

✮Nightpaw✮He/Him✮ 23 Moons✮Bi✮Demoted Warrior/Apprentince

Nightpaw padded into the clearing, keeping to the edges, his eyes on the clan. He lay down, his head on his paws.
Old March 25th, 2024, 11:32 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Appleberry quietly made his way into the clearing, smiling with a happy expression. He always made everyone happy with his presence. "Hi everyone!" He greeted them all with a happy sparkle to his eyes.

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; March 26th, 2024 at 12:34 PM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 12:38 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink sat in the clearing, lazily grooming herself as she would peek up every once and a while her clanmates raced around her. She could be doing something eventful with her life, but truly she didn't want to deal with the fleabags she already had to be around twenty-four-seven. Surely other new warriors would be pleased to help out with the clan, but if you asked her she'd probably rip their neck off.

OPEN

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 25th, 2024, 04:27 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark sat in a corner of the clearing, his eyes unfocused. He was daydreaming a lot more as of late.

He wasn't sure if he had anything to do, so he wasn't about to busy himself, not unless the time called for it. For some strange reason, he always found it hard to do busy work, even if it was busy work that could help him in the future. It was really the issues that concerned the clan that made him leap to his feet.

If he knew a whisker of knowledge about herbs he'd gather some, but he didn't know anything. So here he was, being practically useless as he stared around like a blind mouse.

Suddenly, all of the bright colors from his daydream vanished and he was back in reality, the harsh sunlight punishing him ruthlessly for dozing off for so long.

Alright, alright. I hear you, Starclan. I'll get up. I'll do something.

His green eyes floated across the clearing, but noticably hooked of the fresh kill pile. He wrinkled his oddly shaped nose at it before noticing... Somecat. Which cat? If was uh... Somebody.

He didn't know anybody, did he? How long had he been in this gosh darn clan! He should know a good amount of the cats here.

He reached halfheartedly out of the blue-ish shadows. "Hi." He said dryly to the lazing apprentice. Maybe they were just as inconvenienced as he was.

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
Sorry for the delay

Adderpaw saw the warrior come towards her and corrected her laying position to seem more proper—She grimaced at the pain of her hind leg. The apprentice wondered how long it would take for her leg to heal but she was just going to keep pushing herself. That's all she knew how to do. "I haven't seen much of you.. How are you?" Adderpaw said wondering what they were doing all the time. Perhaps this was a loner that became a Riverclanner or maybe the both of them were on patrol while the other was at camp. That sounded plausible and there were so many cats...

"Do you want to take a seat by me?" She said with a smile, patting the area next to her. It was always nice to make new friends, though she wished for more friend with cats in her age range.
Old March 25th, 2024, 05:01 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

[/CENTER]
Adderpaw
Sorry for the delay

Adderpaw saw the warrior come towards her and corrected her laying position to seem more proper—She grimaced at the pain of her hind leg. The apprentice wondered how long it would take for her leg to heal but she was just going to keep pushing herself. That's all she knew how to do. "I haven't seen much of you.. How are you?" Adderpaw said wondering what they were doing all the time. Perhaps this was a loner that became a Riverclanner or maybe the both of them were on patrol while the other was at camp. That sounded plausible and there were so many cats...

"Do you want to take a seat by me?" She said with a smile, patting the area next to her. It was always nice to make new friends, though she wished for more friend with cats in her age range.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Good." His lips perked up in a small smile.

He noticed how odd looking this apprentices leg was. He gave the wound a sideways glance. He was aware that they currently had no medicine cat, but perhaps somecat should tend to this cat. They looked to be in a lot of pain.

He mustered up his best look of pity, but he probably looked like he'd just swallowed a bee while trying to pick flowers. With that anxiety nagging at him, he immediately stilled his expression.

He just had an open opportunity to make new friends, something he was horrible at. So, he was quite grateful that the she-cat was willing to sit with him, even if he mumbled like a confused kit.

He sat down next to them, his eyes wandering to the ground below. He found it easier than looking at the friendly cat straight on. Especially if he did actually look like an idiot.

"Name?" He asked, his ears turning towards her. "I'm Deerspark. No, I haven't seen deer. I'm just tall."

That made sense, right? Right? Maybe it didn't. He would elaborate, but that's all his stinging throat would allow. He mumbled an insult to himself.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 25th, 2024, 05:15 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:

Quote:
[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Good." His lips perked up in a small smile.

He noticed how odd looking this apprentices leg was. He gave the wound a sideways glance. He was aware that they currently had no medicine cat, but perhaps somecat should tend to this cat. They looked to be in a lot of pain.

He mustered up his best look of pity, but he probably looked like he'd just swallowed a bee while trying to pick flowers. With that anxiety nagging at him, he immediately stilled his expression.

He just had an open opportunity to make new friends, something he was horrible at. So, he was quite grateful that the she-cat was willing to sit with him, even if he mumbled like a confused kit.

He sat down next to them, his eyes wandering to the ground below. He found it easier than looking at the friendly cat straight on. Especially if he did actually look like an idiot.

"Name?" He asked, his ears turning towards her. "I'm Deerspark. No, I haven't seen deer. I'm just tall."

That made sense, right? Right? Maybe it didn't. He would elaborate, but that's all his stinging throat would allow. He mumbled an insult to himself.

Adderpaw

Adderpaw smiled when the warrior decided to sit by her. She didn't seem to pick up much by his facial expression, mostly because she wasn't sure how to decode it. Perhaps they were just nervous? She didn't know.

"I'm Adderpaw, unfortunately my paws aren't made of snakes." She looked down at her paws and pretended sadness before giving the warrior a gleaming smile. "I do like the name Deerspark! Sounds... Energetic? I think I know what I want my warrior name to be but if I say it aloud then its bad luck and I won't get it!" Adderpaw said fully believing the superstition that she made up.
Old March 25th, 2024, 06:33 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Adderpaw

Adderpaw smiled when the warrior decided to sit by her. She didn't seem to pick up much by his facial expression, mostly because she wasn't sure how to decode it. Perhaps they were just nervous? She didn't know.

"I'm Adderpaw, unfortunately my paws aren't made of snakes." She looked down at her paws and pretended sadness before giving the warrior a gleaming smile. "I do like the name Deerspark! Sounds... Energetic? I think I know what I want my warrior name to be but if I say it aloud then its bad luck and I won't get it!" Adderpaw said fully believing the superstition that she made up.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Really? I hadn't noticed. He thought sarcastically as he felt his smile widen.

"Oh no," he said, hoping that his sarcasm would come across. He didn't want to seem passive or anything, but how could he not say something snarky as a response? That would be a disappointment in his book. "What a shame."

His gaze flicked to her's as she remarked about bad luck. If that had been true, than at least Deerspark would've been safe, or Deerpaw at that point. When he was a tad bit younger in age, he constantly shyed away from ever being a warrior. In truth, he was scared of having to wound some other cat, even if they were the enemy. He never liked that outlook of a "dog eat dog" world, even if it certainly existed. He though every single cat was family in one way or another, in or outside of Riverclan.

"Thank you." He replied as his gaze trickled back down to the floor. "I uh... Hm. I like it too."

"What would," he began, wincing at that fact that he didn't specify, but he pushed on anyway. "... Would. You do if... they were? "

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 25th, 2024, 07:00 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:

Quote:
[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Really? I hadn't noticed. He thought sarcastically as he felt his smile widen.

"Oh no," he said, hoping that his sarcasm would come across. He didn't want to seem passive or anything, but how could he not say something snarky as a response? That would be a disappointment in his book. "What a shame."

His gaze flicked to her's as she remarked about bad luck. If that had been true, than at least Deerspark would've been safe, or Deerpaw at that point. When he was a tad bit younger in age, he constantly shyed away from ever being a warrior. In truth, he was scared of having to wound some other cat, even if they were the enemy. He never liked that outlook of a "dog eat dog" world, even if it certainly existed. He though every single cat was family in one way or another, in or outside of Riverclan.

"Thank you." He replied as his gaze trickled back down to the floor. "I uh... Hm. I like it too."

"What would," he began, wincing at that fact that he didn't specify, but he pushed on anyway. "... Would. You do if... they were? "

Adderpaw

"I could have my toeies bite anyone who was rude!" Adderpaw said while she batted the ground a few times. She of course wouldn't do it just to anyone. Just to those who were the clans enemies!

"If they were, my paws? Well first if they needed their own food I would feed them all the mice that they wanted. Then I would use them to bite loners and bad cats! ...Uh only if they were a danger to others, if not I think I would just scare them off our land." Adderpaw said as she started to pretend her paws were snakes.