Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old March 1st, 2017, 08:41 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

Default Town Of Salem ~ Warriors Version

{NOTE: THIS IS INSPIRED[slightly] BY MURDER IN WINKCLAN}

Game Story ~
A new Clan, PeaceClan, has joined the forest. But five of the cats there are from other Clans, spying on PeaceClan to eliminate it. Three are from a Clan{ForestClan} known for hostility, one from a Clan{MagicClan} known to possibly possess cats into doing what is right, and one from a Clan{NightClan} known to turn into beasts more fierce that foxes, badgers, and mountain lions at nightfall. PeaceClan used to be very populated, but has now only been numbered to twenty cats. The leader an deputy were murdered first and have no cat to decide, so have chosen the most popular cat among the group to lead them, although all have forgotten who it is. Some have thoughts that they are doomed to join StarClan, others are willing to quickly eliminate any cat who stands in the way. They are always trying to be aware when awake, not knowing all the death's occur when they are asleep in their nests. Are they doomed to join StarClan? Or do they have the strength to stand up for the Clan they love?

How The Game Works ~
Basically I will choose ranks from a random wheel. There are no options for leader or deputy, as they are both dead, praying they'll survive from
StarClan. The only way PeaceClan achieves is if all the spies are killed. I will PM roles. Here are all the roles{I chose twenty-five, lel}
1) Secretive leader ~ Every cat forgot you were leader. Once you reveal this, every cat will have memories of your ceremony and accept you, though you won't receive nine lives or a fancy name, though your vote will count as three.
2) Healer ~ THIS WON'T ALWAYS BE MEDICINE CAT(S), OKAY?! Anywho, this cat will heal whoever they go to for that night, and if that person is attacked, they'll be healed back to health, though can only heal themselves once
3) Bodyguard ~ This cat has the option to protect one cat each night. If the cat they protect is attacked, the bodyguard kills the attacker but dies in the process.
4) Distracter ~ This cat is skilled in distraction. This cat has the ability to block one's role for one night. This ability can be used on the same cat every night if they wish, though.
5) Watchout ~ This cat can watch one cat every night from afar and can notice who went to them that night. This cat will get a report telling them who was there, if anyone at all.
6) Suicidal ~ This cat wishes to be killed in public by the eliminator of that day. This cat realizes what they did wrong as they are being executed. If they are killed in public, they may kill one cat who voted for them
7) StarSpeaker ~ This cat has the ability to speak with the dead each night. They can tell anyone what the dead has told them, except the former ForestClan Member 3, or they will too get rumors started
8) Suspector ~ This cat has the ability to check a cat each night and find out if they are a "Murderer" or "Innocent" though NightClan members have a 50-50 chance of showing up as Innocent or Murderer
9) Swapper ~ This cat can make two cats switch nests for the night. This can, if lucky, make a Murderer get killed by another instead of an innocent
10) Trapper ~ This cat can catch one cat each night in private{I will make a PM as long as the Trapper tells me who they want to catch} so that the Trapper may ask any questions about the other cat until the morning
11) Paranoid ~ This cat has the ability to go complete crazy for one night three times and will kill anycat who steps close to them. This cat will kill themselves a few days later if they accidentally kill an innocent
12) Hoper ~ This cat can kill one cat three times and hopes that they are a murderer. This cat will kill themselves the night they kill an innocent if they accidentally do
13) Lost Cat ~ This cat has forgotten who they are. They may select one role from the dead to become once and will keep that role for the rest of the game. Every cat will know who the lost cat has chosen, though
14) Survivor ~ This cat has the ability to fight off any attacker who comes to them for four nights completely unharmed
15) Fire Addict ~ This cat has a passion for fire. They wander the territory a lot and found gasoline from the twolegs. They found out that they liquid can set things on fire and can pour some on one cat each night. I will announce who was doused on the next morning. They can eventually ignite all targets to burn to ashes
16) Executioner ~ This cat hopes to eliminate a cat they've suspected for a very long time, and will pass around any rumor to get this cat lynched. This cat will even die happy as long as their target was dead before them.
17) Evidence ~ This cat has a clue of three possible murderers, though will be most likely voted and killed if they spread around rumors of this cat
18) Nocturnal ~ This cat sleeps at day and is awake during night, meaning they can stop any cat on their way to a certain place if needed. This can be both good and bad. They will PM me the cat they talked to at night before daytime
19) Cover-Up ~ This cat can cleanse a cat of their role, meaning the only way to find out their role is if they can find out who is StarSpeaker and PM them{like a whisper} to see ask the afterlife who that cat was
20) Emotionless ~ This cat seems emotionless, though acts as if they do have emotion. They are usually the most unpopular cat of the Clan, so they are lucky to usually be the last ones suspected of the murder. Though once there are fewer options, this cat seems like the best bet
21)ForestClan Member 1 ~ This cat has the ability to frame a cat. If the Suspector investigates this cat that night, they will appear as a said "Murderer"
22)ForestClan Member 2 ~ This cat has the ability to find out one cats exact role each night. You can only reveal cats roles every so often. If you do it too much, you'll be killed in public FAST
23)ForestClan Member 3 ~ This cat has the ability to kill one cat each night with their claws, though they cover their tracks well, so no cat will be able to find out who was the murderer.
24) MagicClan Member ~ This cat can control one cat to do their ability on another cat, so if the cat you wanted to killed isn't, just assume that the MagicClan member got you
25) NightClan Member ~ This cat can kill one cat from the Clan each night. They will PM me who they murder within five hours that nighttime has fallen.

Extra Notes ~ The ForestClan group will get a PM group chat thing that I will create where you can discus who's doing what that night; I will ask that you all PM me what you do for each night, unless you do nothing. Every night will last about 5 hours; If you're dead, I'll tell you if you were revived by the StarClan Walker; last wills become last words found carved on an object close to where they died. A death note will be carved into a cats skin{well, this is brutally gross}; Eliminator of the Day is chosen by cats who offer kill the most voted cat; You say your vote in this thread; I will tell everyone their reports through the PM of which I sent you your rank in; When the dead is talking, put a Spiler Warning around it. If anycat other than the StarSpeaker says anything related to what starClan said, then they will be kicked out.Only if they say something very very very VERY similar, though; HAVE FUN :P

Current Cats ~
1 - Chameleonkit{Chameleon eats a doughnut}
2 - Tinykit{paint splatttered shadows}
3 - Nightdapple{Mousy}
4 - Eaglefeather{Shadowmaru}
5 - Blargpelt{Ludicrous Lunacy}
6 - Fallowstep{No One's Beeswax}
7 - Timelapse{xxJaggededgexx}
8 - Violetfur{Cherry Cola}
9 - Wolftail{¤Insert_User_Name¤}
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -

Form to join ~
Cat's Name:
Short Description:
Small personality:

SEE YA ~

{P.S. ~ THIS TOOK AN HOUR AND A HALF TO TYPE STARCLAN HELP D:}

Last edited by . beachtide .; March 8th, 2017 at 08:50 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 07:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Town Of Salem ~ Warriors Version

Cats name: Chameleonkit
Short description: Tense and grumpy when told what to do, friendly and playful with other kits.
Personality: Chameleonkit is energetic and snarls at warriors though is kind to kits, apprentices, and queens.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 2nd, 2017, 07:22 AM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Name: Tinykit
Appearance: Small golden tabby she cat with purple eye
Personality: tinykit is mostly nice but hates warriors, she thinks that warriors are no fun, she loves to play with other kits and elders, she can be pretty shy at times which is like all the time
Old March 2nd, 2017, 07:31 AM
The lone mouse

My Mood: Relaxed

Cat's Name: Nightdapple
Short Description: Black she cat with white speckles along spine and tail
Small personality: She is usually a very sweet calm cat, but she can get angry
Hi! If you ever need someone to talk to or anything, you can always come to me! I'll always try to respond. If your ever afraid to say your opinion, just remember, there was someone who said "Let's make a movie about a tornado.. Full of sharks.

NYEH!

Charries~
Old March 2nd, 2017, 07:42 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Cat's Name: Eaglefeather
Short Description:Gray fur with a white tipped tail and amber eyes
Small personality: Very unsociable. He never really talks to anybody if he can avoid it. But he is kind and helpful.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 07:50 AM
mapless wanderer

Cat's Name: Duskpelt
Short Description: Sort of annoying because she just tends to look at cats (seriously, WHATS UP with THAT?). She is a round-faced Bombay with yellow-amber eyes.
Small personality: She's a little clumsy and very nosy. She has the attitude to not harm a fly.Or would she? dun dun dunnnn
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; March 2nd, 2017 at 04:22 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 07:52 AM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Post Re: Town Of Salem ~ Warriors Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenshard View Post
{NOTE: THIS IS INSPIRED[slightly] BY MURDER IN WINKCLAN}

Game Story ~
A new Clan, PeaceClan, has joined the forest. But five of the cats there are from other Clans, spying on PeaceClan to eliminate it. Three are from a Clan{ForestClan} known for hostility, one from a Clan{MagicClan} known to possibly possess cats into doing what is right, and one from a Clan{NightClan} known to turn into beasts more fierce that foxes, badgers, and mountain lions at nightfall. PeaceClan used to be very populated, but has now only been numbered to twenty cats. The leader an deputy were murdered first and have no cat to decide, so have chosen the most popular cat among the group to lead them, although all have forgotten who it is. Some have thoughts that they are doomed to join StarClan, others are willing to quickly eliminate any cat who stands in the way. They are always trying to be aware when awake, not knowing all the death's occur when they are asleep in their nests. Are they doomed to join StarClan? Or do they have the strength to stand up for the Clan they love?

How The Game Works ~
Basically I will choose ranks from a random wheel. There are no options for leader or deputy, as they are both dead, praying they'll survive from
StarClan. The only way PeaceClan achieves is if all the spies are killed. I will PM roles. Here are all the roles{I chose twenty-five, lel}
1) Secretive leader ~ Every cat forgot you were leader. Once you reveal this, every cat will have memories of your ceremony and accept you, though you won't receive nine lives or a fancy name, though your vote will count as three.
2) Healer ~ THIS WON'T ALWAYS BE MEDICINE CAT(S), OKAY?! Anywho, this cat will heal whoever they go to for that night, and if that person is attacked, they'll be healed back to health, though can only heal themselves once
3) Bodyguard ~ This cat has the option to protect one cat each night. If the cat they protect is attacked, the bodyguard kills the attacker but dies in the process.
4) Distracter ~ This cat is skilled in distraction. This cat has the ability to block one's role for one night. This ability can be used on the same cat every night if they wish, though.
5) Watchout ~ This cat can watch one cat every night from afar and can notice who went to them that night. This cat will get a report telling them who was there, if anyone at all.
6) Suicidal ~ This cat wishes to be killed in public by the eliminator of that day. This cat realizes what they did wrong as they are being executed. If they are killed in public, they may kill one cat who voted for them
7) StarSpeaker ~ This cat has the ability to speak with the dead each night. They can tell anyone what the dead has told them, except the former ForestClan Member 3, or they will too get rumors started
8) Suspector ~ This cat has the ability to check a cat each night and find out if they are a "Murderer" or "Innocent" though NightClan members have a 50-50 chance of showing up as Innocent or Murderer
9) Swapper ~ This cat can make two cats switch nests for the night. This can, if lucky, make a Murderer get killed by another instead of an innocent
10) Trapper ~ This cat can catch one cat each night in private{I will make a PM as long as the Trapper tells me who they want to catch} so that the Trapper may ask any questions about the other cat until the morning
11) Paranoid ~ This cat has the ability to go complete crazy for one night three times and will kill anycat who steps close to them. This cat will kill themselves a few days later if they accidentally kill an innocent
12) Hoper ~ This cat can kill one cat three times and hopes that they are a murderer. This cat will kill themselves the night they kill an innocent if they accidentally do
13) Lost Cat ~ This cat has forgotten who they are. They may select one role from the dead to become once and will keep that role for the rest of the game. Every cat will know who the lost cat has chosen, though
14) Survivor ~ This cat has the ability to fight off any attacker who comes to them for four nights completely unharmed
15) Fire Addict ~ This cat has a passion for fire. They wander the territory a lot and found gasoline from the twolegs. They found out that they liquid can set things on fire and can pour some on one cat each night. I will announce who was doused on the next morning. They can eventually ignite all targets to burn to ashes
16) Executioner ~ This cat hopes to eliminate a cat they've suspected for a very long time, and will pass around any rumor to get this cat lynched. This cat will even die happy as long as their target was dead before them.
17) Evidence ~ This cat has a clue of three possible murderers, though will be most likely voted and killed if they spread around rumors of this cat
18) Nocturnal ~ This cat sleeps at day and is awake during night, meaning they can stop any cat on their way to a certain place if needed. This can be both good and bad. They will PM me the cat they talked to at night before daytime
19) Cover-Up ~ This cat can cleanse a cat of their role, meaning the only way to find out their role is if they can find out who is StarSpeaker and PM them{like a whisper} to see ask the afterlife who that cat was
20) Emotionless ~ This cat seems emotionless, though acts as if they do have emotion. They are usually the most unpopular cat of the Clan, so they are lucky to usually be the last ones suspected of the murder. Though once there are fewer options, this cat seems like the best bet
21)ForestClan Member 1 ~ This cat has the ability to frame a cat. If the Suspector investigates this cat that night, they will appear as a said "Murderer"
22)ForestClan Member 2 ~ This cat has the ability to find out one cats exact role each night. You can only reveal cats roles every so often. If you do it too much, you'll be killed in public FAST
23)ForestClan Member 3 ~ This cat has the ability to kill one cat each night with their claws, though they cover their tracks well, so no cat will be able to find out who was the murderer.
24) MagicClan Member ~ This cat can control one cat to do their ability on another cat, so if the cat you wanted to killed isn't, just assume that the MagicClan member got you
25) NightClan Member ~ This cat can kill one cat from the Clan each night. They will PM me who they murder within five hours that nighttime has fallen.

Extra Notes ~ The ForestClan group will get a PM group chat thing that I will create where you can discus who's doing what that night; I will ask that you all PM me what you do for each night, unless you do nothing. Every night will last about 5 hours; If you're dead, I'll tell you if you were revived by the StarClan Walker; last wills become last words found carved on an object close to where they died. A death note will be carved into a cats skin{well, this is brutally gross}; Eliminator of the Day is chosen by cats who offer kill the most voted cat; You say your vote in this thread; I will tell everyone their reports through the PM of which I sent you your rank in; When the dead is talking, put a Spiler Warning around it. If anycat other than the StarSpeaker says anything related to what starClan said, then they will be kicked out.Only if they say something very very very VERY similar, though; HAVE FUN :P

Current Cats ~
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -

Form to join ~
Cat's Name:
Short Description:
Small personality:

SEE YA ~

{P.S. ~ THIS TOOK AN HOUR AND A HALF TO TYPE STARCLAN HELP D:}
Cat's Name: Fallowstep
Short Description: Fallowstep is a long-furred ginger she-cat with large amber eyes.
Small personality: Fallowstep has a very rational but pessimistic perspective of things and is very blunt and dutiful.

Whooooooo!
Old March 2nd, 2017, 04:20 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

All accepted!!

Call me beach if ye want, though!

You can feed my dragon children here! ~

My OC's ~ None yet, there will be some soon! :3
Old March 2nd, 2017, 04:23 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenshard View Post
All accepted!!
oooh hi

Cat's Name: Timelapse
Short Description: Calico w/ green eyes
Small personality: She's diverse and witty
lotusfang
Old March 2nd, 2017, 04:30 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Cat's name: Violetfur
Short description: A small, long furred gray cat with blue eyes and white mittens.
Small personality: Clumsy, good-hurmored, sometimes defensive, depends on mood.
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown