Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old December 4th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
it felt....odd to be in skyclan camp. it was much different then theirs. they had the tall trees, not the shadowing pines and flooded puddles every where. it felt nice. they of course had been helping shinefang out with something, or else they wouldntve had a real reason to be in skyclan in the first place. slipping out the medcat den,their eyes went into slits when adjusting to the light. they felt the subtle chill seep into their skin, beyond their short fur, but it was welcomed.

they felt old. older then they really were. they were helping both juniperpaw and shinefang with things, and they were planning to check in on the newest medcat, calicapaw. maybe it was because they never had a proper mentor. kertrelberry seemed to fade, northpath wouldnt come to them, and geckoleaf...well...she went missing. they could still feel a pang in their chest. they were taking on a lot, they were now the second oldest medcat, one that has been ranked the longest that is. and it wasnt even that long ago when they were the newest of the bunch. they were still young, yet had been through and learned so much, they felt ageless, yet old beyond their years at the same time.

they looked towards the freshkill pile, deciding to not take a piece. afterall, this wasnt their home, it was only polite. instead, they were taking a break from the den, getting a breath of fresh air that wasnt herb scented. it laid themselves down in a sunny spot in the clearing, somewhat near grousestar, they honestly truely hadnt even noticed the leader was there until they settled themselves down, tucking their paws under their body neatly.
Ears perking up as he heard pawsteps approaching somewhere off to his right, he turned his head in time to see a cat he didn't recognize all too well and they most certainly did not have the smell of Skyclan but.. What was that smell.. Shadowclan. Grousestar was getting better at deciphering the smells of each clan with each passing gathering, now he had fairly little trouble in telling who was who. And upon discovering that the cat's scent was that of Shadowclan, he instantly remembered who they were and why they were here. Daydream! That brought back something he said he was going to do, when he was out in the territory with Shinefang, he said he had wanted to thank Daydream for teaching the Skyclan medicine cat what they could. The thought of his meal quickly slipped away and just as the cat had settled down and tucked their paws beneath themselves, the brown tabby got up with a reinforced purr, dragging his rabbit over so that he could eat and talk to them at the same time.

"Greetings! Daydream isn't it?" Grousestar had to confirm that that was indeed their name, he unfortunately wasn't too familiar with any of the medicine cats of the other clans. He was just now trying to further a bond with his own medicine cat since he felt relatively guilty for not being close to Ebonyfrost. He wanted to change that. "Oh, I'm Grousestar. You probably already knew, but it felt right to introduce myself." He chuckled out with a very slight flick of his tail, a bright smile placed on his muzzle as he looked over at the medicine cat.

"You don't mind me joining you over here, would you?" It was a question he figured he should ask, even if it may seem rude if they said that they preferred if he didn't join them. Grousestar was the kind of cat who would acknowledge it and hardly find it rude, after all, every cat had a right to their personal space and if Daydream wished to have their space, he would give them that. Perhaps that's what separated him from the other leaders. Or perhaps they were the same, the Skyclan leader actually didn't know the other leaders all too well either. The only time he's spoken to them is through the gatherings and even then it seemed short and hardly a good time to get to know them truly. He liked getting to know other cats, he was social after all, and enjoyed being able to learn about others and how they thought. It could come in handy some day.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:16 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
( @Undercover it's totally fine same goes for me cause I'm currently in hell month of my school play and finals are right after! )

Walnutwhiskers nearly let out a sigh of relief when the she-cat understood not to follow his horrible example on how to treat prey. It's something another warrior or apprentice worked hard to catch it shouldn't be wasted. He purred in amusement at her stupefied expression he didn't understand why she was making that expression but he did find it rather amusing. Walnutwhiskers listened intently to the fluffy, silver she-cat. Walnutwhiskers was caught off guard when she mentioned her stomach, "That must be terrible..." He muttered gravely, "Is there anything your stomach could tolerate?" He said addressing Purekit in a way he would address his fellow warriors without knowing it.
When she began to talk about her father he attempted to place the tip of his furry tail on her shoulder to comfort her. However, due to her small size, he ended up hitting her in the face with the abundant amount of fur on his tail, "Sorry!" He quickly apologized drawing back his tail and continued, "It's fine not to know things you know." He muttered, "It just means there is more to learn. Not knowing who your father is completely fine there are many cats in this clan who have no idea who their parents are. You are definitely not the only one." He reassured her.
[[ Done with colored posts. Need to save time...]]
Purekit listened with her ears pricked. That must be terrible... She nodded with reply, her large, fluffy ears flapping slightly. "Oh, yes." She replied. "I can eat rabbits." She frowned. "But there aren't many rabbits in ShadowClan territory." She opened her jaw she to speak again, but was met by the furry tail of Walnutwhiskers. Tumbling back, she picked herself from the ground, hurting back over to him. She spluttered, trying to get rid of the fur in her mouth. As he apologized profusely, Purekit blinked a few times, passing her tongue over her jaws. "Don't worry," she meowed. As he spoke about not knowing who her father was, the small kit wrapped her tail around her paws. "Okay, I guess I can't know everything." She flashed a smile, tapping his paw with her tail.
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:08 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

A brown tabby pushed through the entrance to the camp and made his way towards the fresh-kill pile. Ferretnose has gone out to hunt by himself, wishing for some fresh air. The warrior felt like so much was happening. He was still uncertain about the four other clans - and still having a difficult time believing that they existed all along yet Starclan never informed them before - then there was that Syndicate, the villainous group of cats that hated Skyclan and eventually tried to attack all the clans. The tom's pelt prickled every time he thought about the remnants of that group. He even distrusted the other clans! Who's to say they aren't as power-hungry as the Syndicate? Even he was aware of the tensions between Windclan and Thunderclan. Would that break into a fight? Would it be like the Syndicate's attack? How many cats would be killed?

Plus, the tom had lost his two kits on the journey while Skyclan traveled here. Quailkit had been killed during the move, while Hickorykit had suddenly disappeared. Ferretnose prayed everyday that Hickorykit was still alive, was finding their way back, that the two of them was going to the reunited. But they were just a small kit. They were only a few moons old... why would they separate from the group? And if they were alive, why hadn't they found the clan yet? The warrior shook his head to rid himself of these dark thoughts. He refused to believe his kit was dead. Instead, he clung onto the little hope that he had - the hope they would one day see each other again.

As he reached the pile, Ferretnose placed the two squirrels that he caught on top. Though as he did so, the warrior's stomach growled in opposition to the motion. He quickly snatched one of the squirrels off the pile again and turned to find a spot in the clearing to settle down and eat. His yellow orbs' attention was caught by a molly who laid by herself, fresh-kill untouched and neglected. hesitating for a moment, the tabby decided to go over to her. At first, he believed that he didn't want to get into a whole thing - and she seemed like there was a whole thing going on with her - but he realized that he had nothing better to do. He didn't have much people to talk to now a days, and had little to do... so why not? As he neared her, he recognize her as Ashfeather. The warrior who had recently lost her mate in a similar fashion as his had lost his own kits. For a moment the warrior wondered if it wasn't a good idea to start a conversation, but found himself not looking for an escape.

Instead, he felt more motivated to speak with her.

Ferretnose dropped the squirrel in front of him as he settled down about a tail length from the molly. Swishing his tail across the ground, he looked her over once more. "Now hungry?" The brown tom questioned as he nodded towards the bird. Ferretnose himself could understand where her mind was at. He could understand why she wasn't eating. But that didn't make it any better for her.
Normally, when approached by a cat she didn't know, Ashfeather went into a shell-like introverted mode. The sort where she would remain quiet, or stammer when she was asked a question, but she wouldn't really make attempts at conversation. This time? She couldn't even feel the familiar prickle of anxiety welling up inside her. All that was there was a dull feeling. She turned her blue eyes on the tom, trying her best to give him a smile - and failing at doing so. Ashfeather wished she could be more friendly towards her clanmates, but the majority of them didn't understand. The ones who had lost loved ones were too frightening for her to approach, or she was sure they didn't want to be bothered by her, or they were sitting much as she was - with prey in front of them, as though their deceased loved one had been telling them to eat, but they still weren't touching it.

Staring at it, looking away from it, looking up towards the sky as though a vision of their deceased friend/family member/significant other would be standing there in all it's glory. Yet there was never a vision. Cats were forced to deal with the goings on of the day on their own, trying to hide their sorrow the best they could, or they wouldn't hide it and be worried over and cats would ask them if they were okay on a daily basis, when all they wanted to do was go and hide or perhaps join their loved ones in StarClan. Minutes had passed, and Ashfeather still hadn't answered the tom's question. Was she avoiding it purposely? Not really, she just wasn't sure if she had it in her to speak. It wasn't like the loss of Ashenstorm was super recent, but it was recent enough to the point where it still hurt to do anything without him and not recent enough to the point where she wished she was the one gone instead of him.

That stage had passed quickly, realizing she would never want to put someone she cared about through this. "No... I'm - I'm not." Even in this nervous state, there was still the smallest stumble in her words, like she couldn't stand to even talk without the tom nearby. After all, he had been her friend for a very long time. She'd first met Ashenstorm while hunting. That thought was continuously running through her head. First, when she'd gotten the prey - now again while she thought of how strange it seemed to be alone. Sure, there had been days when he'd been gone for a while or she had, but at the end of the day they'd always come together for a talk in the clearing. Now that he was gone?

She would have nothing to look fowards to at the end of the day. "Are you?" It was an attempt at conversation - Ashfeather needed something to take her mind off of the currently downward spiral it was on. She knew that she was having a hard time with the transition from being in a happy relationship to being alone once more. Ashenstorm had been her first true interest, her first real close friend, and now he was gone. How cruel life had been to the she cat lately.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 6th, 2017, 01:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
[COLOR=Silver]"Oh no, Azulheart. I don't think killing you is an option this early into our relationship." Well, there went at least some of her leverage... but it didn't matter. Kill him? Now, whyever would she want to do that? Azulheart might have made it clear that he wasn't afraid of her, or dying by her, and so Alabastersnow had moved on. Moved on to threatening his loved ones, because that was the way she would get him to do whatever she wanted. She could move the strings and manipulate him into doing whatever she needed, and that was what Alabastersnow loved most of all. Her little games would tug him back and forth until he was nothing more then her obedient sidekick. It was funny, some toms thought of she cats like that, as nothing more then objects to be played with, and here was Alabastersnow - doing the same thing with her mate.

Turning the tables some, but then again, that was what she did best. She twisted the knife and she turned the tables until everyone she was around was confused and hurt by her. But she didn't need their approval, not really, anyways. And those that she did care about? Well... her devious deeds were hidden, far underneath the surface, where all that was to be found was an attractive white furred diva. Azulheart's words about "changing him" made her eyes flash with anger and she softly stomped a small (almost delicate looking) white paw on the ground. "You had better do what I'm asking you, handsome. Or I'm going to have to start carrying out the threats I make... which I don't want to do. I don't want to be the bad guy here, Azulheart - but when you don't listen to me, well..." Alabastersnow shook her head and laughed softly. She didn't finish her sentence, but she assumed the end would be implied.

She didn't have another choice. At least, in her own mind, she didn't. For her there was no middle ground - it was either put her love in pain, or have him not listen to her. All or nothing for Alabastersnow, because for her? She couldn't just take some of it and leave it be. Everything would be hers eventually, the she cat just knew it. Someday soon she would break Azulheart's spirit and take what was hers. His heart belonged to her. She owned it at this point, whether he liked it or not. And whether he liked it or not, Alabastersnow was planning on taming it until he was nothing more then a sidekick, an obedient mate that was there for his looks and her entertainment. She could do as she pleased and he would never say a word. She would beat the fight out of him - or she would get rid of him. Alabastersnow certainly hadn't fallen in love with him for his personality - there were more then a few kinks to be worked out, after all!

"Old, love? Never. Besides, I think there's plenty more I could throw at you..." Her voice trailed off as her mind began to work, but she stopped a second later to throw a dazzling smile in his direction. "But I think it's about time I started acting nicer towards you. What do you say, honey?" It was a surprising confession, but the white feline figured she needed to give at least a little. Sometimes a battle was lost when the war was won, and this was a war she was planning on winning. Eventually he would love her so much he wouldn't ever even leave her side. And it would be of his own free choice, too. That would be the best thing; watching Azulheart destroying his own will. He would break it on his own and Alabastersnow would be victorious, rising above to yowl her victory to the skies.

"That's more like it." A purr rumbled in her throat as she wound herself around her mate, blue optics sparkling with pleasure and half-excitement. "You're learning not to talk back to me, aren't you, sweetlove?" She knew that it annoyed him, or at least it seemed to, when she spoke to Azulheart that way. But Alabastersnow didn't care. She would talk to him any way that she wanted to, and in the end, he would do what she wanted him to. There was a sinister rising coming... she could feel it. And whatever happened at the end of that rise was not going to be her fault, no matter what anyone else said.

Why she thought this was coming? Well, there had been tension for a while now, hadn't there? It wasn't going to disappear into thin air. Something bad was coming, something evil - or perhaps that was just her thought of the Dusk Syndicate disappearing. It didn't necessarily have anything to do with their little group, now did it? No. It didn't have anything to do with their personal group at all... not that Alabastersnow knew of, but she couldn't see the future.

"Trust me, you'd be doing me a favor..."Azulheart mumbled, after hearing the way Alabastersnow talked to him. Maybe dying wasn't so bad after all. Maybe, that's where he needed to end up; six feet underground, murdered by the one who...who, what, exactly? This wasn't love. It was...it was something else. Something he couldn't put is paw on yet, but this Tom knew that it was a game to her, and he was the little puppet that was meant to do her bidding. Since Azulheart was pretty headstrong, he refused to do whatever she told him. But, those blue eyes didn't lie. She threatened his loved ones right to his face. If it was up to Azulheart, he would had been rid of her...but, what was holding him back? The fact that she was Asterflame's sister, and he didn't want to hurt his - unfortunately - mate.

Azulheart just hoped that this relationship would work. He would feel like an absolute idiot for accepting her proposal in the first place. Azulheart had plans for his future as a warrior. Take in a mate - check yes (not the type of mate he was comfortable with, however.) have a couple kits? - perhaps that could wait a bit into the future (besides, Alabastersnow didn't look like she carried an inch of maternal instinct.) fight in a couple battles? Certainly. Azulheart silently pleaded for him to die in one. Get away from this sociopath because that was the only way to escape her wrath. Only, that was the easy way out. Death never been regarded as the strongest path in life. If he made it this far, then he could make it a couple more moons. After all, facing her abuse throughout his apprentice wasn't on his list, but he still learned to cope with it, and grow from it. Though his body may be bruised, his pelt littering with unnatural scars; Azulheart was still here. And, it was unfair for him to think that death was the only way out of this. If there is a way in, then there must be a way out. His thought process was interrupted, and if he had been wandering any further, he would had completely missed her intentional threats. Bad guy? Haha. Funny. Azulheart actually found himself chuckling at that. Did she not realize that she was a villain? "I don't mind doing anything for you, sweetheart," he spat out. "But, you could at least learn to put a little love into this relationship." He scowled. It was quite humorous that he was asking this white feline for something she wasn't capable of. Even the words that slipped out his mouth felt foreign to him, but he made a promise to try. He wanted to try. He wanted to see if this could work out between them. He already knew that he lost Asterflame.

Wow - that suddenly hit him. Did he really lose his best friend? When they were in the company of Bluespark and Asterflame, she seldom looked at him, spoke to him, anything! He was silently hoping that she would at least send more of an expression his way (any expression) so, he would know that his presence was acknowledge. Clearly, they fought, was the last time he was in any physical contact with her. Azulheart felt a pick into his heart. The thorn stabbing and the blood leaking out; she told Bluespark about that little secret of hers. She told Bluespark out of ALL cats! What was she thinking!?...was she even thinking at all? Maybe, that's what hurt him. Or, maybe it hurt his ego. Azulheart shook his head, huffing to himself before bringing his gaze to glance at Alabastersnow; he might as well make it work before it goes down the drain. Because that's where this relationship was heading; down the drain. Before it even started.

Here he was again. Upon, Alabastersnow's response, it was like a fire ignited into his being, and he shot her a charming smile. "I can handle whatever you throw at me, darling." Wasn't that the truth. Like a slideshow, the memories played in his mind. Countless times being pinned, pushed to the ground, claws digging in his skin, claws scraping his pelt, being thrown around, being stomped on, being struck, hit upon, having lost of energy, almost seeing starclan themselves. The pain that coiled into his heart, and the scars that left stories on his pelt. Painted on him like a work of beautiful, scarred art. He would had loved to recited it to her, but instead he laughed, lowly. Almost bitterly, until it turned into something treasuring sweet. "Be nice to me, hm?" He repeated, ears flicking at the thought. Of course, why would he believe her? Her actions was far more powerful than her words. Unlike Asterflame who believed that her word was all she could offer and everything would just be simply dandy. Words got lost in the wind, and actions were promises that could be trusted. Azulheart locked Asterflame in place in his mind. He refused to think anything more of her. "You have a lot of making up to do to me, then." For the numerous times she was mean to him, belittled him, degraded him, treated him like he was alienated in this world. If she was to treat him with more courtesy, Azulheart wanted to experience that nice level from his...mate.

Evidently, the grey Tom had no idea what she could be planning, and therefore did not question it. When she wound herself around him, Azulheart stayed planted where he was. His body felt tensed. Why wouldn't he when they had this unpleasant conversation? It was like she had a personality dosorder. One moment she's threatening him, and the next she's smitten to him like bee to pollen. It left him baffled, so he didn't know how to react. Yet, if he was receiving affection offered on a platter, he wasn't going to give that up. Even if it was with his tormentor, Azulheart was left utterly vulnerable, so he wanted the affection. He longed for the affection. It wasn't love...this wasn't love at all.

What this was had to be toxic. Something he should avoid before he winded deep into it. He was already stuck in the web, and soon enough that little spider was weaving more of his silk around his body until he was completely numb. Completely glued. He didn't even bother to say anything when she made that little comment. Talking to him like he was some mousebrained fool. Was it possible to stay married to another even without communication for the rest of their moons together? That was ridiculous. Not possible. Azulheart felt that it would be easier to stand Alabastersnow if they continued to be mates but without communication. Now, was not the time to think about that. Suddenly, the Tom purred. This wasn't love. Indeed, far from it. Yet, hopefully, it would find a way to grow into it.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 06:50 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Charmer @seasalt @mompaws @Okapi

Juniperpaw offered a small jump of excitement and chirped ``Yeah, sure! I'll volunteer.`` She adjusted her feet, feeling somewhat small under the watchful pairs of eyes of many. She was still recovering from the period of time where she was looked down upon as a replacement. She'd become insecure under the judging glances of her own clanmates, though she did her best to remain stoic. After all, she had the responsibilities of the all of RiverClan on her shoulders - she had no choice but to be strong.

``What kind of injury?`` She questioned, tilting her head slightly to the side to further express her curiosity. Juniperpaw wondered if Shinefang would be `treating` a minor or severe injury. Seeing how this was beginners class, she figured he'd be teaching a minor injury. Maybe a simple claw scratch? Juniperpaw could definitely act that out!
Old December 6th, 2017, 07:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Charmer @seasalt @mompaws @Okapi

Juniperpaw offered a small jump of excitement and chirped ``Yeah, sure! I'll volunteer.`` She adjusted her feet, feeling somewhat small under the watchful pairs of eyes of many. She was still recovering from the period of time where she was looked down upon as a replacement. She'd become insecure under the judging glances of her own clanmates, though she did her best to remain stoic. After all, she had the responsibilities of the all of RiverClan on her shoulders - she had no choice but to be strong.

``What kind of injury?`` She questioned, tilting her head slightly to the side to further express her curiosity. Juniperpaw wondered if Shinefang would be `treating` a minor or severe injury. Seeing how this was beginners class, she figured he'd be teaching a minor injury. Maybe a simple claw scratch? Juniperpaw could definitely act that out!
@mompaws @Charmer @seasalt

Fennelheart smiled at the young Juniperpaw. He was so smart and yet juvenile also. She knew it was weird admiring a cat in another clan, especially one younger than her but she couldn't help admiring Juniperpaw being so upbeat and having a very depressing job of feeding kits deathberries. She settled down ready to watch.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:11 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Ears perking up as he heard pawsteps approaching somewhere off to his right, he turned his head in time to see a cat he didn't recognize all too well and they most certainly did not have the smell of Skyclan but.. What was that smell.. Shadowclan. Grousestar was getting better at deciphering the smells of each clan with each passing gathering, now he had fairly little trouble in telling who was who. And upon discovering that the cat's scent was that of Shadowclan, he instantly remembered who they were and why they were here. Daydream! That brought back something he said he was going to do, when he was out in the territory with Shinefang, he said he had wanted to thank Daydream for teaching the Skyclan medicine cat what they could. The thought of his meal quickly slipped away and just as the cat had settled down and tucked their paws beneath themselves, the brown tabby got up with a reinforced purr, dragging his rabbit over so that he could eat and talk to them at the same time.

"Greetings! Daydream isn't it?" Grousestar had to confirm that that was indeed their name, he unfortunately wasn't too familiar with any of the medicine cats of the other clans. He was just now trying to further a bond with his own medicine cat since he felt relatively guilty for not being close to Ebonyfrost. He wanted to change that. "Oh, I'm Grousestar. You probably already knew, but it felt right to introduce myself." He chuckled out with a very slight flick of his tail, a bright smile placed on his muzzle as he looked over at the medicine cat.

"You don't mind me joining you over here, would you?" It was a question he figured he should ask, even if it may seem rude if they said that they preferred if he didn't join them. Grousestar was the kind of cat who would acknowledge it and hardly find it rude, after all, every cat had a right to their personal space and if Daydream wished to have their space, he would give them that. Perhaps that's what separated him from the other leaders. Or perhaps they were the same, the Skyclan leader actually didn't know the other leaders all too well either. The only time he's spoken to them is through the gatherings and even then it seemed short and hardly a good time to get to know them truly. He liked getting to know other cats, he was social after all, and enjoyed being able to learn about others and how they thought. It could come in handy some day.
¨its a free world,¨ they mewed,¨i dont mind the company.¨

they realized they had never formally spoken to grousestar. and the more they thought about, they little they really knew about skyclan. sure, they had came down from the mountians to help the clans, and had been in clash with the syndicate for the longest time, but thats all they really knew, though that didnt mean they didnt hold respect for them, because they did.

time for socializing with other cats had been growing slimmer and slimmer. they felt..so old. despite being actually pretty young, only 19 moons, yet that had been through so much, and were helping both shinefang AND juniperpaw with their training. they didnt mind of course, it was just draining at times, but they would walk the distance over and over again if it meant that another cat would be able to heal their clan.

¨you picked a good medicine cat.¨ they mewed. it was true. at times daydream and shinefang would clash due to their very...blunt personalities, but that was to be expected. besides that, he was a work driven cat like daydream and was wonderful to teach. who said you cant teach an old dog new tricks?
Old December 8th, 2017, 01:00 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
[[ Done with colored posts. Need to save time...]]
Purekit listened with her ears pricked. That must be terrible... She nodded with reply, her large, fluffy ears flapping slightly. "Oh, yes." She replied. "I can eat rabbits." She frowned. "But there aren't many rabbits in ShadowClan territory." She opened her jaw she to speak again, but was met by the furry tail of Walnutwhiskers. Tumbling back, she picked herself from the ground, hurting back over to him. She spluttered, trying to get rid of the fur in her mouth. As he apologized profusely, Purekit blinked a few times, passing her tongue over her jaws. "Don't worry," she meowed. As he spoke about not knowing who her father was, the small kit wrapped her tail around her paws. "Okay, I guess I can't know everything." She flashed a smile, tapping his paw with her tail.
(It's fine no worries)
Walnutwhiskers felt another surge of pity for the kit. Imagine only being able to eat rabbits! He thought to himself. The long furred, brown tom very much enjoyed eating and he couldn't imagine not being able to eat what he pleased. Horrible. He shook his head showing how upset he was with that statement, "If I ever see a rabbit in the freshkill pile I'll save it for you. You have special needs nobody should be able to take that from you." He said rather proudly.
He sputtered in embarrassment as the kit struggled to recover from his tail attacking her small face and he muttered many quick apologies. He shot the kit a smile happy that she understood his message. He let out a small smile as she batted at his fluffy tail. He waved it in front of her playfully.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old December 8th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
¨its a free world,¨ they mewed,¨i dont mind the company.¨

they realized they had never formally spoken to grousestar. and the more they thought about, they little they really knew about skyclan. sure, they had came down from the mountians to help the clans, and had been in clash with the syndicate for the longest time, but thats all they really knew, though that didnt mean they didnt hold respect for them, because they did.

time for socializing with other cats had been growing slimmer and slimmer. they felt..so old. despite being actually pretty young, only 19 moons, yet that had been through so much, and were helping both shinefang AND juniperpaw with their training. they didnt mind of course, it was just draining at times, but they would walk the distance over and over again if it meant that another cat would be able to heal their clan.

¨you picked a good medicine cat.¨ they mewed. it was true. at times daydream and shinefang would clash due to their very...blunt personalities, but that was to be expected. besides that, he was a work driven cat like daydream and was wonderful to teach. who said you cant teach an old dog new tricks?
Fully settling down now as the other cat confirmed that they wouldn't mind the company, the leader let out a small, happy sigh, tucking his hind paws beneath him and holding his piece of prey down with his paws so that he could begin taking bites out of it when he pleased.

And actually, that's exactly what he began to do, figuring he would give it a few moments before deciding to talk their head off, because that's exactly what Grousestar seemed to always do when sitting next to someone while enjoying his meal. Some might have found it annoying, some might have enjoyed the company of the leader, it really depended on who the cat next to him was. He thoroughly enjoyed talking to others, it was something he had always found joy in. Being able to share meals, share tongues and really anything social, Grousestar was all for. He liked being able to see how others lives were going, what they were feeling, what they were thinking; he liked getting to know others period. He couldn't really explain that one, but he had always found joy in getting to know another cat.

But before he could actually get any word out, as he was still chewing his mouthful of rabbit, he heard Daydream make a comment causing his ears to perk up and for him to look over. Swallowing what he had in his mouth, he smiled brightly and dipped his head. "Thank you. But funny enough it was his own idea to do so, he suggested to me that maybe he would be the best candidate for medicine cat and I just went along with it because I knew it wouldn't be good to stay very long without one, especially with leaf-bare coming along."

There was a pause before he added on what his original intent was coming over here. "I wanted to thank you, Daydream, for coming this far to teach him what you can. Your knowledge is very valuable and it could be saving many Skyclan cat's lives."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 9th, 2017, 10:52 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@mompaws @Charmer @seasalt

Fennelheart smiled at the young Juniperpaw. He was so smart and yet juvenile also. She knew it was weird admiring a cat in another clan, especially one younger than her but she couldn't help admiring Juniperpaw being so upbeat and having a very depressing job of feeding kits deathberries. She settled down ready to watch.

@Charmer @seasalt @mompaws @AbsurdJinx

Pipitchirp edged forwards slightly, drawing her gentle hues across the bodies of those felines that surrounded her. The bi-coloured female couldn't help but let a smile tear out across her face, the creases of her lips being tugged upwards, with pearly whites just barely showing throughout the transition. Strings of words, both eager and repressed, steadily climbed out from the mouths of those in the group, with the tanned feline just simply nodding in response. She agreed that the Riverclan Medicine Cat should be the one to help demonstrate with Shinefang, merely because they had both actually been through mostly the same things' and would probably know how to instruct the other cats on how to cope with injuries. Whilst velvet-like ears oriented themselves to pluck out any relevant information, paw pads shuffled through the dirt to gain the she-cat a better view on what the duo were about to show them. She wore a bright grin upon her face, quite happy to be learning about something that would potentially aid her ,or Beekit, later on in life.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; December 9th, 2017 at 10:52 AM.