Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old December 14th, 2017, 05:52 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The way Gingerblossom was able to go on and on about leaf-bare was adorable to Blazingcomet. Truth be told, he had sort of given up on pursuing her romantically - that was, until they were both a little older and able to understand more. Besides, Drizzleshard really wouldn't have been happy - she was okay with his flirting, as long as he kept it at least a little "just friendly." And then there was Petal, the pretty kittypet... Blazingcomet actually was hoping to see the she cat again, but right now, he was content to talk with Gingerblossom. In his mind, he could sit here forever, just listening to her talking about her favorite season.

"It's a good time of year for cats with thick pelts - like me. And the snow is gorgeous, I can't wait for it to start snowing..." His voice trailed off and he smiled, thinking of playing with his friend in the snow. "But you'd better be careful, because I might just shove you into a snowbank," He purred. For the moment, everything seemed... just right, somehow.

He couldn't quite explain it. He didn't know quite how to explain it. But it was different then when he was with Drizzleshard, like for once, he wasn't having to prove that he was in love. To prove himself. It was good to just have a friend. When I'm with you, it's different. Blazingcomet had needed a friend more then anything else, and Gingerblossom being that friend really meant a lot to him. If things had been different - worked out differently in the first place - things might have been very different now, and Blazingcomet couldn't say if it was in a good or a bad way. When I'm with you, I'm free. He smiled as his golden eyes met Gingerblossom's minty ones.

{Sorry, this is SOOOO long overdue ;-;}

Gingerblossom pricked her ears at his sudden comment about shoving her into a snowbank. "You know, that's not very nice." She meowed, though she was still smiling, and her words were filled with amusement. She knew that Blazingcomet would never do anything to intentionally hurt her. He was such a nice cat, right?

Gingerblossom paused suddenly as her eyes met his, and she was slightly awestruck at the bright golden color of them. She had never really studied his eyes closely, and in this moment, she realized how.... astonishing they actually were. "You know, your eyes are like the warm greenleaf sun." She meowed softly, her eyes flicking back and forth between both of his. After an unusually long time, Gingerblossom's ears flicked back and she looked away, realizing that it might be a bit weird for her to be staring at his eyes that long. Over the moons of spending time in the clan, Gingerblossom had started to learn more... Things that she didn't know before. And one of them was embarrassment. And that is what she was feeling right now, as she felt her pelt heat up, and her ear-tips go red.

"Uhh... Sorry about that." She meowed, shrugging her shoulders a bit, before straightening out, any sign of her discomfort gone. "You know what would be pretty cool? If the snow this Leaf-Bare were thick enough and icy enough that you could tunnel through it!" Gingerblossom crouched down to the ground, swishing her fluffy tail. "then maybe we might get a feel for what rabbits live like. That would be pretty amazing." She sat up once again, looking over her shoulder at Blazingcomet, flattening her ears a bit again. "At least, I think it would."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

{Sorry, this is SOOOO long overdue ;-;}

Gingerblossom pricked her ears at his sudden comment about shoving her into a snowbank. "You know, that's not very nice." She meowed, though she was still smiling, and her words were filled with amusement. She knew that Blazingcomet would never do anything to intentionally hurt her. He was such a nice cat, right?

Gingerblossom paused suddenly as her eyes met his, and she was slightly awestruck at the bright golden color of them. She had never really studied his eyes closely, and in this moment, she realized how.... astonishing they actually were. "You know, your eyes are like the warm greenleaf sun." She meowed softly, her eyes flicking back and forth between both of his. After an unusually long time, Gingerblossom's ears flicked back and she looked away, realizing that it might be a bit weird for her to be staring at his eyes that long. Over the moons of spending time in the clan, Gingerblossom had started to learn more... Things that she didn't know before. And one of them was embarrassment. And that is what she was feeling right now, as she felt her pelt heat up, and her ear-tips go red.

"Uhh... Sorry about that." She meowed, shrugging her shoulders a bit, before straightening out, any sign of her discomfort gone. "You know what would be pretty cool? If the snow this Leaf-Bare were thick enough and icy enough that you could tunnel through it!" Gingerblossom crouched down to the ground, swishing her fluffy tail. "then maybe we might get a feel for what rabbits live like. That would be pretty amazing." She sat up once again, looking over her shoulder at Blazingcomet, flattening her ears a bit again. "At least, I think it would."
Something about the female's tone reminded the warrior of being scolded by a queen - and he almost folded his ears back in regret and embarrassment. That was before he remembered who this was; and realized she hadn't been upset about it. But, it didn't sound much like she was teasing him either. "It was just a joke, love. I wouldn't hurt you on purpose, of course." He flicked her lightly with his tail in a half-flirtatious, half-friendly manner. He didn't feel too bad about flirting with her - Drizzleshard would understand, of course, wouldn't she? Her comment caught him off guard and he struggled to find the words - any words - to say to her, just so he could figure out what exactly she meant. For once, Blazingcomet was speechless in a situation that would have been good to grab for flirting advantages. "Thanks, Gingy." The tom's voice became soft, affectionate... reminiscent of the time he had asked Drizzleshard to be his mate. Those memories brought back a stinging, stabbing pain; they weren't doing so good, now that he thought of it.

She bored him. He was just about ready to call the whole thing off, but he was afraid he would lose the light in her eyes if he did that. He knew mates were supposed to be together for life. He knew that mates should be close, that they should trust each other and care for one another. He cleared his throat as Gingerblossom spoke again, looking away from her, his own orange ears folding back. "It's fine. It's all good." A smile, part-smirk, spread across his maw as she continued. Sometimes the she-cat really amazed him. She had the type of personality that was easy for everyone to love. He didn't understand why anyone would ever want to hurt her. Who would want to hurt such a loving - beautiful - interesting cat? And he was her friend.

"You're so fascinated with LIFE, Gingy. It never ceases to amaze me."

Blue eyes narrowed dangerously, but they would never slit completely. It was like she couldn't quite bring herself to come to terms with the fact that she and Azulheart couldn't be normal mates. Despite what her reputation was, she did really believe herself to love the tom. "I love you. You could do with some tweaking, but I think you and I are going to have a wonderful relationship, Zul. That's your nickname, isn't it? Such a cute one. Your little friend really is precious." A tinge of jealousy was in her words. Azulheart didn't find Silverpaw too precious, did he? If he did, something would have to be done about that. The she cat couldn't have her happily ever after jeopardized by some attention-seeking cutie. She wasn't that pretty, from what the white demon-like cat had seen... cute, certainly, but what fool of a tom would choose cute over beautiful and attention-giving? Hopefully not this one.

"I'll try my best, for you, to give you what you want." Whatever attention he wanted. Alabastersnow hoped to have kits one day, if only for them to be beautiful. Even with all the scars he carried, Azulheart was quite handsome, though if it was really handsome looks she wanted, chances were that Bluespark would have been a better match. Oh well, no matter - she would get what she wanted in the end. Whatever she wanted, the white cat got it. She had a way of doing these things. Azulheart had seemed like he was going to follow her sister forever - him and his dedicated, sweet little crush on her. How cute. However, Alabastersnow was the one who had him now, so clearly she was the one who meant more. Or perhaps he was doing this so that she wouldn't kill his friends, but he would end up in love with her. In the end, Alabastersnow would have the tom, the family, and the future that she wanted. She might even have an extra litter of kits, who knew? Those who weren't attractive enough would definitely be less cared for by her.

She wouldn't want unattractive kits. Asterflame could have those, Alabastersnow would either force them on her or ask her to take them, or threaten them, and she would do as she was asked. Because her spirit would be broken. Bluespark was working on that, wasn't he? She hoped he would be done soon. The she cat was getting tired of waiting for her sister's sweet spirit to be crushed and she would finally embrace her own future. Stop dreaming up circumstances that were never going to happen. And yes, they would never happen. Anyone who told her otherwise was kidding themselves. The physical contact on Azulheart's part brought a smile to Alabastersnow's maw. She was past the point of her smiles looking truly happy... rare was the time that they reached her eyes anymore, it was just a show of appreciation, and she lightly brushed her tail against him. "You're glad to be here, aren't you, sweetheart? You love me." The importance of the last statement was that she had phrased it as a statement - not a question. In her mind, he did love her.

That was the end of it. Whether or not Azulheart wanted to, she was going to keep pressing that point until he eventually cracked under the pressure of her constant affection. This was a different kind of torture. She was past the physical point... well, almost. She wasn't above using it to get what she wanted, and she never would be. But this would be more effective. The more he could see his ex-best friend - make that ex-best friends together, and the more he realized they were going to have a future, the more he would want one of his own. A loving one, with Alabastersnow. And she would be there to get inside his head whenever he saw them. She would do it in the only way she knew how, of course... by rubbing in the obvious. His comment made her smile, and she purred, that same cold - but appreciative - smile on her maw.

"Zul, sweetheart, when do you think Asterflame will be having kits? I would say she'll be expecting within a couple moons. You think so, right? Clearly they were very much in love. And cats who love each other always have kits. Can you imagine what it's going to be like, having a bunch of tiny nieces and nephews running around camp? Aren't you excited?" A sparkly laugh split the air as her inner thoughts began working furiously. Yes, this would definitely be the best way to break him for good. Once his thoughts were focused, she could get them onto their own future. Together. With a family and the best future that anyone could imagine.
@Constellation

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 14th, 2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 03:48 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Charmer @seasalt @mompaws @Okapi

``Stop the bleeding first!`` Juniperpaw meowed enthusiastically. Juniperpaw gazed at Shinefang through admiring eyes, and quickly huffed, ``Oh! Oh!`` when the older tomcat told her what injury to act. She could definitely do that! She raised her paw off the ground, transferring all her weight onto her other legs. She could easily imagine crimson blood streaking down her forearm, which drove her passionately into her role. ``Ow! Ow! My leg! My leeeg!`` She adopted a pained expression, but that did not stop the corners of her mouth from lifting upwards in slight amusement. It was like she was a kit again, play-fighting with her denmates. Only this time, she was acting out the aftermath of their scuffles.

She sat down, almost pleased to be sitting instead of standing. She wasn't patient enough to balance herself out on three legs so she'd been wobbling until she decided to simply fall back on her haunches. However, Juniperpaw began to impatiently flick her tail-tip and shuffled her hindquarters against the earth in an urge to move. She stared down at her forearm as Shinefang gripped it, placing pressure on it as if to stop the imaginary bleeding.
Old December 15th, 2017, 07:26 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@mompaws @Okapi @AbsurdJinx @Charmer

The skinny white and black marbled tabby she-cat watched the lesson go on, sitting in a gentle position her long, thin tail curled around her limbs, her bright golden amber optics intently watching closely, registering all of what was going on in her in front of her. She didn't want to miss any details. Stop the bleeding.. stop the bleeding... Owlwing repeated in her head, watching closely, golden amber optics narrowing a bit in concentration. The she-cat then nodded slightly, glancing slightly at Fennelheart and Pipitchirp as Fennelheart asked to try it on someone. She thought about replying, but then she closed her mouth, shaking her head to herself. Owlwing didn't want to be a bother, and Pipitchirp already volunteered to do it, so it didn't even matter. Curling her tail closer, the skinny molly focused her attention on what was happening in front of her, ears flicking a small bit. The corners of her mouth grew into a smile as she watched Juniperpaw. She seemed so enthusiastic. And it made her feel like she could do it, even if she was unsure, as she always was. She shifted her weight a bit, more awkwardly than anxiously than anything.
Old December 16th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@AbsurdJinx @Okapi @mompaws @seasalt

Shinefang could hardly stop his mrrow of amusement to see Juniperpaw pretending to be injured. He watched as the Pipitchirp and Fennelheart made plans to practice and Owlwing sat all, clearly paying attention but perhaps a little shy about asking for help. Either way, everyone seemed to be taking it all in, which is what he was counting on. “Very good. And special thanks to Junebug here.”

Shinefang took his paw and picked up a cobweb from his lead full of supplies. “Now that you all know that stopping the bleeding is priority one and you know how to put pressure on a wound, let me show you how to stop the bleeding if you’re lucky enough to have supplies around.” He held up the white strand for them all to see. “I know you all recognize this. It’s a cobweb.” Turning back to Juniperpaw he carefully wrapped the web around her injured leg. “Nice thing about these is they can stick to themselves nicely. You want to tie them tight enough to put pressure on the wound but not so tight that the web breaks. The one I’ve got on Junebug here is too thin to use in a real injury. There’s enough like that on the leaf if you want to practice. Junebug, you absurdly need to practice this yourself, so you can I’ll be your injured patient.” The old tom lifted his paw, “Oh the pain and all that.” Shinefang waited now, letting cats take in and practice with the webs if they wished.

Old December 16th, 2017, 01:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@AbsurdJinx @Okapi @mompaws @seasalt

Shinefang could hardly stop his mrrow of amusement to see Juniperpaw pretending to be injured. He watched as the Pipitchirp and Fennelheart made plans to practice and Owlwing sat all, clearly paying attention but perhaps a little shy about asking for help. Either way, everyone seemed to be taking it all in, which is what he was counting on. “Very good. And special thanks to Junebug here.”

Shinefang took his paw and picked up a cobweb from his lead full of supplies. “Now that you all know that stopping the bleeding is priority one and you know how to put pressure on a wound, let me show you how to stop the bleeding if you’re lucky enough to have supplies around.” He held up the white strand for them all to see. “I know you all recognize this. It’s a cobweb.” Turning back to Juniperpaw he carefully wrapped the web around her injured leg. “Nice thing about these is they can stick to themselves nicely. You want to tie them tight enough to put pressure on the wound but not so tight that the web breaks. The one I’ve got on Junebug here is too thin to use in a real injury. There’s enough like that on the leaf if you want to practice. Junebug, you absurdly need to practice this yourself, so you can I’ll be your injured patient.” The old tom lifted his paw, “Oh the pain and all that.” Shinefang waited now, letting cats take in and practice with the webs if they wished.
@AbsurdJinx @seasalt @mompaws
(Sorry for a late response)
Fennelheart nodded,” Pipitchirp? Should you be the injured cat first, or myself? Owlwing- would you care to join in on practicing?” She asked politely as she was one for inclusion. She adored Juniperpaw, she loved how Shinefang called him Junebug. She thougt the cobweb was obvious, but the part on how tight to wrap it was informative, she grabbed one of the cobwebs, awaiting her patient. I’ll treat my patient well, you’ll be proud Shinefang and Juniperpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 18th, 2017, 07:08 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@seasalt @mompaws @Charmer @Okapi

Juniperpaw barely even noticed Shinefang referring to her as `Junebug` - it was just so common now to hear that nickname, sometimes she thought it actually was her name. However, it was reserved specifically for Shinefang. When he offered her a special thanks she grinned brightly, like she was receiving praise for saving the world. Her grin could stretch no wider, that much she was sure of. Finally, when the pain of smiling so much began to cause her cheeks to ache - and when Shinefang moved on with the teachings - she let her lips fall to a straight line, though there was still the discreet upward curl of the corners of her mouth.

She looked back down as Shinefang began the process of `healing`. Juniperpaw observed closely, eyes narrowed in careful concentration. ``I've got this,`` she mumbled encouragement to herself, a determined expression displayed across her face. She cautiously unwrapped the cobweb curled around her forearm, adopting a look of fright when it did not fall from her paw. ``Shinefang, Shinefang!`` Juniperpaw cried, horrified. She hopped backwards, staring in terror at the silky white web that caused her skin to tingle. ``Get it off!`` She wailed, shaking her forearm frantically. The cobweb felt alien to Juniperpaw, causing her to shiver at its touch. She wasn't prepared for the healing tool to cling to her, to refuse to let go of her. It was scary.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; December 18th, 2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Wild ~ paw, a dark and light brown tortoiseshell she was dapping her paw in the cold water. She was a bit bored since her mentor Black ~ Dawn was expecting kits with his mate. The she-cat yawned hoping something interesting would happen. But boredom came quickly and before you knew it she was approaching the nursery, peeping her head through she saw Black ~ Dawn eating a rabbit with his mate, Little ~ Puddle.
'Maybe I should stop being a so...on edge.' She chuckled at her thought.
Turning away from the nursery a brilliant thought came to her mind.
'Maybe I should catch tons of prey! And show my mentor.'
With that in her mind, she pelted off to the camp entrance, accidentally bumping into an apprentice and his mentor.
Old December 18th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Sneaky Assassin

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
Wild ~ paw, a dark and light brown tortoiseshell she was dapping her paw in the cold water. She was a bit bored since her mentor Black ~ Dawn was expecting kits with his mate. The she-cat yawned hoping something interesting would happen. But boredom came quickly and before you knew it she was approaching the nursery, peeping her head through she saw Black ~ Dawn eating a rabbit with his mate, Little ~ Puddle.
'Maybe I should stop being a so...on edge.' She chuckled at her thought.
Turning away from the nursery a brilliant thought came to her mind.
'Maybe I should catch tons of prey! And show my mentor.'
With that in her mind, she pelted off to the camp entrance, accidentally bumping into an apprentice and his mentor.
----------------------
"Watch it!" Torn ~ Heart hissed, gazing down at the she.
Torn ~ Heart was a dark grey tom, with a grey paw followed by a patch of grey on his torso and tail. A thick line ran down from his forehead to his grey nose. He was also a very cold and rude tom, his name gave other cats a shiver down there back especially the apprentices and kits were afraid of him.
"It's alright Torn, she meant no harm." Running ~ paw mewed.
That was his apprentice, Running ~ paw a dark grey tom with light grey patches on his back, paws, legs, and ears.
"Fine. Your dismissed son." He said, stalking off.
"Hey, Wild ~ paw!" He purred.

((Lol love this emoji )))
Old December 20th, 2017, 02:22 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Okapi @Charmer @AbsurdJinx @seasalt

Glancing towards the pair of medicine cats ahead of her, Pipitchirp couldn't help but clock a brow at their antics. Juniperpaw didn't seem all too used to the cobwebs sticking to her paw, which the female could understand. The Riverclanner was quite new to the whole 'Medicine Cat' thing, so , of course, Pipitchirp wouldn't expect her to be as used to the herbs and plants as Shinefang was. Still, she was a little concerned that the younger she-cat was in need of a mentor to teach them more about how it all worked. That may have been coming from a Skyclan warrior, but that said warrior was slightly worried for the apprentice. It must be scary to try to learn it all by yourself.. Swaying her attention back to Fennelheart, the femme nodded brightly; the hint of concern still resting upon her features. " Eh, sure! I can be the patient, no problem."
With velvet-like auds twitching awkwardly, the young mother ensconced her hind upon the gritty earth. She brought her front leg upwards, forcing a small wince onto her face. Pipitchirp still kept her attention on the two 'mentor-like' figures, quite intrigued on what would happen next.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:40 PM.