Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:00 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Bean
Today 12:59 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM

Old March 28th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He steps back a bit “ ...Yes I see.. I guess that’s okay but “ he was cut off when she continued now giving him comments that he wasn’t quite used to, he wanted to say something but she flashed him a smile and that made him step back even more shaking a bit by how much time spent with her talking and looking at him, his ears pin back and his tail stays low on the ground “ ... thank you..” he says unsure how to respond or what to even do. Should he say something? Should just- now his mind was racing and his heart was beating even faster as he quickly looks away than he quickly begins to speak “ okaythankyouillbeonmyway!!” He Says quickly and rushed as he quickly begins to turn away about to make a break for it.
Appledream blinked and stood up, facing Thrushspring. She sighed, knowing she blew it again. "Don't leave! I-um," she started, unsure of what excuse she was going to use. "I need to ask you something... really important. Not too important for me to interrupt you, though. So you were going to say something?" She fluttered her eyelids, looking quite ridiculous in her attempt at flirting. "Don't be in such a hurry to leave! I enjoy your company, Thrushspring~" she pouted. If he tried to leave again, she would take a more direct approach to the situation. She lifted a paw and stepped forward slightly, leaning towards the tom, her eyes shining. Her goal here was to make him trust her, but she doubted she would ever truly trust him. She loved to have people rely on her, but she didn't like to rely on anyone else. More than anything, she wanted someone to like her, even if her feelings weren't quite mutual. She tilted her head, still looking at the tom carefully.
Old March 28th, 2018, 02:10 PM
Roxanne

My Mood: Dead

It was now evident to the cat that if she failed to make a quick move now,the jay would no longer be an easy catch. It was simple enough, Roxy reckoned as she hunched her body up, transferring all her attention and awareness on the blue bird. A few seconds of waiting later and Roxy uncoiled like a spring in action. Her front paws shot out, her claws unsheathing as the jay attempted to fly. Too late. Roxy's paw slammed down on the vulnerable feathered creature, leaving it stunned and temporarily unable to move.Roxy prayed a silent thanks for the meat and the bird's life, which she quickly ended with a nip to the blue jay's neck. It fell limp in her jaws. Scooping up the fresh kill, Roxy whipped around and trotted to exit the woods, placing the limp bird in the fresh kill pile. Settling down, she lay in the clearing and rested, gathering energy for her next hunt, whatever it may be.
Old March 28th, 2018, 02:10 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Appledream blinked and stood up, facing Thrushspring. She sighed, knowing she blew it again. "Don't leave! I-um," she started, unsure of what excuse she was going to use. "I need to ask you something... really important. Not too important for me to interrupt you, though. So you were going to say something?" She fluttered her eyelids, looking quite ridiculous in her attempt at flirting. "Don't be in such a hurry to leave! I enjoy your company, Thrushspring~" she pouted. If he tried to leave again, she would take a more direct approach to the situation. She lifted a paw and stepped forward slightly, leaning towards the tom, her eyes shining. Her goal here was to make him trust her, but she doubted she would ever truly trust him. She loved to have people rely on her, but she didn't like to rely on anyone else. More than anything, she wanted someone to like her, even if her feelings weren't quite mutual. She tilted her head, still looking at the tom carefully.
He jumps when she stood in front of him and quickly looked for a chance to escape than she started to speak, he nods slowly as she asks what he was trying to say earlier which honestly he forgotten now “ I ..it slipped-“ than she started to lean towards him, his ears up and now he suddenly sits back down leaning back and away from her. His eyes quickly moved away as he begins to speak “ I appreciate what you’re saying but.. really I must go. The prey pile is low and-“ he looks at her for a bit than he quickly looks away “ .... forgive me!” He Says nervously and again rushed. Now he was pretty sure the whole clan can hear his heart.
Old March 28th, 2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
He jumps when she stood in front of him and quickly looked for a chance to escape than she started to speak, he nods slowly as she asks what he was trying to say earlier which honestly he forgotten now “ I ..it slipped-“ than she started to lean towards him, his ears up and now he suddenly sits back down leaning back and away from her. His eyes quickly moved away as he begins to speak “ I appreciate what you’re saying but.. really I must go. The prey pile is low and-“ he looks at her for a bit than he quickly looks away “ .... forgive me!” He Says nervously and again rushed. Now he was pretty sure the whole clan can hear his heart.
Appledream frowned and blinked, not quite understanding why he was being so evasive. "Thrushsping~" she called in a sing-song voice. "Don't run away from me, that's not nice! If you really must go, then..." she looked away with fake bashfulness. She tried her best to arrange her features into a sad expression. "I like to spend time with you~!" Suddenly she looked up and smiled saying loudly, "I know! I can hunt with you, that way we can get twice the prey!" The molly was still puzzled by his nervousness and effort to run away from her. "I love to hunt! We can do it together," she added, knowing that she hated hunting. She laughed and skipped alongside Thrushspring, feeling very happy about her slight manipulation of the situation. "Of course I'll forgive you, silly! You're a friend of mine~" she giggled. She glanced up at the tom's face, trying to read his emotions. "I didn't do anything to make you angry, did I?"
Old March 28th, 2018, 02:47 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Appledream frowned and blinked, not quite understanding why he was being so evasive. "Thrushsping~" she called in a sing-song voice. "Don't run away from me, that's not nice! If you really must go, then..." she looked away with fake bashfulness. She tried her best to arrange her features into a sad expression. "I like to spend time with you~!" Suddenly she looked up and smiled saying loudly, "I know! I can hunt with you, that way we can get twice the prey!" The molly was still puzzled by his nervousness and effort to run away from her. "I love to hunt! We can do it together," she added, knowing that she hated hunting. She laughed and skipped alongside Thrushspring, feeling very happy about her slight manipulation of the situation. "Of course I'll forgive you, silly! You're a friend of mine~" she giggled. She glanced up at the tom's face, trying to read his emotions. "I didn't do anything to make you angry, did I?"
He looks at her about the apologize for making her sad than she spoke again and very excitedly soon, Where’s whitefoot when you need him. He thinks to himself as he quickly begins to stand up “ .. no you didn’t it’s just..” he looks away “ I’m... not used to hanging around-“ now he stops as soon as she glances at his face, he quickly panics and began to stand up rather quickly “ look! I appreciate the offer but I’m fine on my own! Thank you and good day!” He yells suddenly panicking even more as he quickly begins to turn away now even more desperate to run away.
Old March 28th, 2018, 03:07 PM

Quote:
He looks at her about the apologize for making her sad than she spoke again and very excitedly soon, Where’s whitefoot when you need him. He thinks to himself as he quickly begins to stand up “ .. no you didn’t it’s just..” he looks away “ I’m... not used to hanging around-“ now he stops as soon as she glances at his face, he quickly panics and began to stand up rather quickly “ look! I appreciate the offer but I’m fine on my own! Thank you and good day!” He yells suddenly panicking even more as he quickly begins to turn away now even more desperate to run away.
Appledream whimpered, knowing her chances of continuing flirting were getting slimmer by the second. "B-b-but Thrushspring! I was going to go hunting anyway, and you can't deny me that. I just thought it would be less awkward if we said we're going together than if it were a coincidence," she whined. She looked down solemnly, blinking to make her eyes shine with tears. "It's fine if you don't want to go near me, just say it. You hate me!" she cries, loud enough for the cats around them to hear. It didn't occur to her that this was manipulation, but when she wanted something... she would do anything to get it, "You're a good friend, Thrushflight. Don't tell me you hate me! Don't tell me you hate being by me! I know you don't, or at least I thought I did." She hung her head low and stopped walking, "I guess I can't go hunting, then. I still like you, Thrushspring. I can't bring myself to be mad at you, even if you are at me."
Old March 28th, 2018, 03:38 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Appledream whimpered, knowing her chances of continuing flirting were getting slimmer by the second. "B-b-but Thrushspring! I was going to go hunting anyway, and you can't deny me that. I just thought it would be less awkward if we said we're going together than if it were a coincidence," she whined. She looked down solemnly, blinking to make her eyes shine with tears. "It's fine if you don't want to go near me, just say it. You hate me!" she cries, loud enough for the cats around them to hear. It didn't occur to her that this was manipulation, but when she wanted something... she would do anything to get it, "You're a good friend, Thrushflight. Don't tell me you hate me! Don't tell me you hate being by me! I know you don't, or at least I thought I did." She hung her head low and stopped walking, "I guess I can't go hunting, then. I still like you, Thrushspring. I can't bring myself to be mad at you, even if you are at me."
His eyes widened when started to cry and yell, he freaks out more and began to look around now getting scared as he moves his head down and pinned his ears back “ no I don’t!! But I’m fine alone please leave -“ he closes his eyes than suddenly stands up, his eyes blazing a small push to make him be a bit more brave “ fine!! Let’s go..” he yells which is very rare even from him. After that his pelt heats up a bit and he quickly begins to walk by her “ .... fine.... just.... stay away from me please..” he says weakly and now lost. What could he do? Can he just run as soon as they were outside or can he run now? What should he do??! He closes his eyes and sighs softly “ what have I done...” he asks mostly himself.
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:15 PM

Quote:
His eyes widened when started to cry and yell, he freaks out more and began to look around now getting scared as he moves his head down and pinned his ears back “ no I don’t!! But I’m fine alone please leave -“ he closes his eyes than suddenly stands up, his eyes blazing a small push to make him be a bit more brave “ fine!! Let’s go..” he yells which is very rare even from him. After that his pelt heats up a bit and he quickly begins to walk by her “ .... fine.... just.... stay away from me please..” he says weakly and now lost. What could he do? Can he just run as soon as they were outside or can he run now? What should he do??! He closes his eyes and sighs softly “ what have I done...” he asks mostly himself.
Appledream sniffled, only feeling slightly bad that she had made him freak out. "So you don't hate me? That's a relief~" the molly smiled softly. She moved away about a mouse-length before continuing to skip alongside Thrushspring. She looked up at the tom happily and smiled again, hoping she didn't seem bipolar. "What have you done?" she repeated. "You made me happy~!" She nodded and continued to skip, humming and looking up at the clouds in the sky. Suddenly she asked, "do you believe in StarClan? I was just wondering because I wanted to know how many people didn't, like me. StarClan doesn't make any sense, does it? I mean, you don't see any dead cats waltzing down from the sky, do you?" She giggled and continued to stare at the sky while walking, causing her to trip over another cat's paw and fall right into Thrushspring's side. "Oops!" she laughed and pulled herself up, looking regretfully at the tom. "My bad. A rude cat came right up and pushed me!" She didn't feel bad at all for lying, feeling that it was for the sake of preserving their 'relationship'.
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Appledream sniffled, only feeling slightly bad that she had made him freak out. "So you don't hate me? That's a relief~" the molly smiled softly. She moved away about a mouse-length before continuing to skip alongside Thrushspring. She looked up at the tom happily and smiled again, hoping she didn't seem bipolar. "What have you done?" she repeated. "You made me happy~!" She nodded and continued to skip, humming and looking up at the clouds in the sky. Suddenly she asked, "do you believe in StarClan? I was just wondering because I wanted to know how many people didn't, like me. StarClan doesn't make any sense, does it? I mean, you don't see any dead cats waltzing down from the sky, do you?" She giggled and continued to stare at the sky while walking, causing her to trip over another cat's paw and fall right into Thrushspring's side. "Oops!" she laughed and pulled herself up, looking regretfully at the tom. "My bad. A rude cat came right up and pushed me!" She didn't feel bad at all for lying, feeling that it was for the sake of preserving their 'relationship'.
He at first tried to ignore her, he just kept walking towards the entrance and soon she fall right into his side and that freaked him out and he just stood still trying to calm his fast beating freaking out heart. He sighs softly and than looks at her “ I have no believe in the stars, they are not worthy of my belief “ he says almost coldly as he looks away “ ... and okay..” he says as he begins to sit down suddenly “ .... why are you speaking to me like this?”
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:28 PM

Quote:
He at first tried to ignore her, he just kept walking towards the entrance and soon she fall right into his side and that freaked him out and he just stood still trying to calm his fast beating freaking out heart. He sighs softly and than looks at her “ I have no believe in the stars, they are not worthy of my belief “ he says almost coldly as he looks away “ ... and okay..” he says as he begins to sit down suddenly “ .... why are you speaking to me like this?”
Appledream's nose twitched, and for a second worried he would be upset about her tumbling into him. She sighed in relief when he said nothing about it and continued walking, this time looking straight ahead. She paused for a moment before saying, "what do you mean?" She glanced at him curiously, not knowing which of his three statements she was answering. She sniffled again, not enjoying the awkward silence that followed. "You mean about StarClan? I'm just curious, my friend~" she clarified. "If you mean me talking in general... I'm not sure what you mean." She started skipping again, ignoring the looks she got from the other cats. The molly smiled at Thrushspring happily once more before checking to make sure no obstacles were in her way.