Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM

Old December 12th, 2018, 09:55 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post
~ @Christmas Snowfall ~

Once again Thunderkit was playing with a leaf by himself, tossing it up in the air and trying to catch it. He hooked one of his claws into the lead and did a summer sault. He threw the lead up in the air again and did the same thing.
Skykit heard her brother playing but she didn't go up to him because she didn't want to trip over anything so she just sat there.

Old December 12th, 2018, 11:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Auroraflame watched with little expression as Umbraice greeted her in his usual 'kind' manner. She rolled her eyes, something she constantly did when she was around this tom, although usually she did it with a smile on her face. This time, all she had was a distant deadpan.

Auroraflame watched with little expression as Umbraice greeted her in his usual 'kind' manner. She rolled her eyes, something she constantly did when she was around this tom, although usually she did it with a smile on her face. This time, all she had was a distant deadpan. She wasn’t sure if Umbraice was glad to see her or not, or more importantly, if he considered her to be a traitor or not. Other than the three or so other cats she had met up with a couple of moons ago, Auroraflame was no longer sure who was a peacemaker and who wasn’t. She would go and ask Shinefang, but she couldn’t risk making the medicine cat look suspicious. “I didn’t know that I was your type, Umbraice,” she responded flatly in response to his sarcastic compliment. Normally, this could be seen as a flirtatious comeback, but Auroraflame’s tone made it clear that she was doing anything but flirting.

The inky she-cat followed as the tom stood up to pad away with prey in his mouth. She didn’t have anything better to do, and she certainly hadn’t walked over to him only to have him walk away from her after a couple of seconds. She needed someone to talk to, someone to bother, and perhaps Unbraice would be chill enough to put up with her for a bit.
The tips of Auroraflame’s lips twitched as the Umbraice patted the spot beside him with his tail, gesturing for her to take a seat beside him. Someone wasn’t pushing her away at last! She almost let out a laugh of relief, but she stopped herself. She couldn’t trust him so easily. What if he wanted her to seat down next to her just so she could have a one on one conversation and talk about how she had betrayed the clan. She prayed to StarClan that he wouldn’t. She wanted anything but to talk about her actions. She needed to take her mind off of it, and she was trusting Umbraice to do that. Would he know her well enough to understand that that was all she wanted?

She had to admit that she agreed with his reasoning. It was fair enough that there was no point in letting them win. “Fair enough,” she agreed. This was rather unlike her. Normally she would’ve found some reason to use against him, even if she agreed with him, but not this time apparently. But at his next statement, Auroraflame found herself frowning in thought. “Not necessarily. Sometimes a failure crushes your passion and your motivation,” she argued. Her recent demotion had given her a lot of time to ponder over deep, sentimental thoughts and observe things more carefully and for longer. She could relate to the words that she’d just spoken. She was learning from her experiences.
At his last statement, Auroraflame snorted, and surprisingly enough, a smile cracked on her face for a few seconds before disappearing again. Umbraice was doing his job. He was making her forget and he was making her smile. Maybe he wasn’t totally lying. “Like flirting it seems,” she snorted as he threw a wink at her. “For someone with a face as ugly as yours, you’re awfully confident,” she remarked, a smirk falling onto her face before disappearing quickly again. Even though she brushed it away every time, Auroraflame knew that Umbraice attempt to bring back their banters was working, and slowly she could feel a little bit of herself returning.
It was easy to tell when someone was in a mood. Umbraice didn’t normally ask how his clan mates was faring, but it was pretty easy to tell when someone was in a rather pensive mood. He expected much from Auroraflame given the current circumstances. The tom himself wasn’t in a very sour mood. He tried to stay to himself and neutral, or at least keep everything under wraps. With everything going on, Umbraice was pretending to play aloof until things were sorted out...if anything would get better. The sour mood of the former deputy was kinda buzz killing, but Umbraice didn’t comment on it because he knew this must had been a tough time for her. Umbraice has been rather chilled all that morning, but he was humorously thinking that allowing Auroraflame to sit beside him meant that she was probably going to lure him into her cloud of depression. His whiskers twitched as he mentally laughed at that thought.

He ate while he listened to her, plucking the tough feathers off the scrawny chordate. It was rare when she would agree with his concept, so hearing her utter thenwprds made his chest swell in pride...until he gave her an irritated expression when she decided to disagree with him. Umbraice paused eating, blinking at her with a roll of his shoulders. “That’s your fault if you choose to give up because you continuously fail. You’re not going to get perfect at something the first or second or third time. It takes time and dedication.” Umbraice concluded. At least, that’s how his mindset was. He wasn’t the greatest climber, and he usually always broke claw in the past. There was times he wanted to give up, but now after so many, many long months the tom was an exceptional climber of rocky and rough surfaces. “It’s called perseverance, you know.” Normally, he always expected Auroraflame to be her super bubbly self, but even her eyes heated the expression that everything was loss. He felt bad for her in a sense.

The next second though, his tail swished behind in victory. He caught that crack of a grin planted on her features. He was totally about to continue whatever he was doing to make her smile until it disappeared. His lips stayed into a smirk, scoffing at her. If her comment was supposed to offended it, it did quite the opposite. Instead, he threw his head back to laugh. “Is that what you all are calling freakishly handsome now? Then, yeah, totally. That’s the best way to describe my face and me.” He rumbled on, a deep purr eliciting from him. He didn’t think there was any point in mulling over thoughts of recent events. If Starclan could hear their cries, then they would answer their prayers soon enough. This moment would had called for whisking her away from her sadness, but she couldn’t leave camp. Which sucked. Being stuck in camp was the worst punishment alive according to Umbraice. “I mean, why else would you approach me? I know you just find me so irresistible...” He drew out. He normally wasn’t this idiotic flirt, but with her it was kinda fun. He liked playing around with her, but when he continued to notice that she wasn’t budging to keep a smile on her face, he hit her on her flank with his tail. “Would it kill you to smile a bit? You’re souring the mood, Auroraflame. Just a little smile, doll. For your friend, Umbraice.” He begged, his smirk turned into a much brighter smile.
Old December 13th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogwind View Post
Fogkit staggered to his paws and shook himself. "Yeah, I'm fine," he mewed. "Thanks for asking!" Then he jumped slightly as a thought hit him. That's the first time someone other than the queens was concerned that I might get hurt! Maybe more cats here care about my health and safety! Fogkit then looked back at Firepaw and tried to hide his new discovery. His efforts soon failed and he sighed. "You know," Fogkit meowed. "That's the first time someone else actually cared about me.." Fogkit gazed into Firepaw's eyes and saw true worry, a look similar to one the queens gave him whenever he fell down or got crushed by one of the larger kits.
(It's alright, Fuzzy! ^^)

Firepaw let out a breath as he said he was alright, she hadn't realized she'd been holding in a breath till now. It was odd. Yet it felt normal to be concerned when someone fell. When Fogkit thanked her she smiled stripes ginger fur blazing in the cool sunlight. She never thought she'd be thanked for asking if someone was alright but it happened. Really it wasn't to put of the ordinary, meaning it was perfectly normal but Firepaw, with her childish mind and oblivious tendencies didn't expect it. "What?! Really?" The fiery feline questioned in surprise. The longer Fogkit gazed into her eyes the hotter her ears started to feel. What is this? My ears are burning! Glancing a way the tabby twisted her tail letting out a slight laugh. The first to care about him? "I'm the first then." Firepaw meowed green eyes finding there way back to the smoky gray tom. All she was doing was being herself and instead of aggravating she was making him smile. He understands me.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 13th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
Skykit heard her brother playing but she didn't go up to him because she didn't want to trip over anything so she just sat there.
Thunderkit glanced around the clearing, realizing that his sister was sitting down. He qalked over to her with a smile. "Hi. Do you need any help?" meowed the kit.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 13th, 2018, 02:46 PM

Quote:

Thunderkit glanced around the clearing, realizing that his sister was sitting down. He qalked over to her with a smile. "Hi. Do you need any help?" meowed the kit.
"No thank you she." said as she got up. "Do you want to walk around?" she asked. She felt like she could go running forever but she knew she would run into something and she hopped her brother saw what she said.

Old December 13th, 2018, 03:52 PM

Quote:
"No thank you she." said as she got up. "Do you want to walk around?" she asked. She felt like she could go running forever but she knew she would run into something and she hopped her brother saw what she said.
Thunderkit dipped her head. "We could walk around a little. Where do you want to go?" he meowed. The deaf kits ears fell against his ears.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 13th, 2018, 04:04 PM

Quote:

Thunderkit dipped her head. "We could walk around a little. Where do you want to go?" he meowed. The deaf kits ears fell against his ears.
"I don't know where do you want to go?" She asked him.

Old December 13th, 2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
"I don't know where do you want to go?" She asked him.
"You could hear and I could see what is going on in the apprentice's den. We won't go in we'll just have a look around." he meowed. Thunderkit's tail bushed out a little as he spoke.

Old December 13th, 2018, 04:13 PM

Quote:

"You could hear and I could see what is going on in the apprentice's den. We won't go in we'll just have a look around." he meowed. Thunderkit's tail bushed out a little as he spoke.
"Ya that would be cool." he exclaimed. "Lets go." He said happily

Old December 13th, 2018, 04:15 PM

Quote:
"Ya that would be cool." he exclaimed. "Lets go." He said happily
Thunderkit looked at her as she spoke. "Okay let's go." he meowed. He began to trot towards the apprentice's den. He stopped a little bit to wait for her.