Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:55 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by iliri
Today 03:35 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 02:03 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM

Old November 25th, 2023, 09:20 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

Name
Cloudkit, Cloudpaw, Cloudfire

Voiceclaim
Pinkpatheress

Appearance
This kit visibly takes after her mother, she has faded dark grey stripes with heterochromia
Screenshot 2023-11-25 6.04.36 PM.jpg

Personality
Cloudkit is very optimistic when it comes to just about everything in her life as well as being quite joyful, but she tends to keep to herself and has a problem with zoning out a ton.

Extra
So far everything else is WIP
Old November 27th, 2023, 07:36 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Name:
Birdkit, Birdpaw, Birdshadow

Voiceclaim
Oh dear uhhhhh, I have no idea

Appearance:
Birdkit has a blue-grey pelt with a deep blue overcoat and darker tabby markings. She has a white sock on her left front paw, and white toes on her other paws, except for her rear right paw. She has amber eyes like Larkfire. She has a white muzzle and a white chest.

Personality:
Birdkit is a cheerful, lighthearted kit who looks for the best out of any situation. She has a natural curiosity that often leads her into trouble, but her excitable nature means she doesn't really understand consequences or scolding. She loves her siblings, and will convince them to go on adventures with her, which more often than not lead them out of camp. She is a trouble maker, but the type of trouble maker that doesn't realize she's creating trouble, just wants to have fun.

Dynamic with Larkfire:
Birdkit is super affectionate with her mother, and bounces off her curious nature, much to Larkfire's dismay, who tries to keep her curiosities to herself. Birdkit will always try to impress her mother, and thinks that making cool discoveries will win her affection.

Dynamic with Darkfall:
Birdkit's energy can be kind of exhausting for Darkfall, and her father's reserved nature leads her to gravitate more towards Larkfire. But she cares for her father, and enjoys his gentle nature with her and her siblings.

Extra:
Obviously her personality and dynamics will change as her life does, but she will start off super energetic and curious!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; November 27th, 2023 at 07:37 PM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 05:12 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

(click for the art im using)
He/Him, AMAB
Other Possible Names: Riverkit, Hawkkit, Icekit, Shadowkit

Personality/Plot ideas
Badgerkit is an eager kit. He constantly wants to learn and know anything and everything about the world and the way of life. As a kit, he'll constantly be asking questions, trying to copy what he see's apprentices do, and even eavesdropping on warriors conversations to try to learn more. Once he becomes an apprentice, he'll go above any beyond to try to be the best of the best at every single skill. Seeing as this is not really phyiscally possible, no matter how much work he puts in, Badgerpaw will start to get depressed. The Dark Forest will notice him and he will begin to train in there, assuming it to be the only way to become better than the rest of his peers/siblings. He'll be too caught up in getting better in his training to notice the manipulation or true intention of the dark forest, to make him a ruthless murderer, and maybe he'll make a bad mistake or two, and maybe even end up killing someone he loves to please them, before realizing whats been going on and refuse to continue training in the dark forest. He'll become a warrior and try to push his dark past behind him, though jealousy at cats better than him will always push through, and even if he doesn't let it show, it'll always be there

Appearance
Based off the image i linked in his name >>>: Badgerkit has a unique appearance. He has a grayscale pelt, starting with a lighter silver under coat, going into a slate-gray saddle, which is then mostly covered by a black saddle. Same thing on his face, he has a mainly silver face, with a slate gray stripe that is mostly covered by a black stripe. His paws are white and his eyes are a water-blue.

Dynamic w/ parents: Badgerkit will love his parents but he will mostly only talk to them to learn. He'll be asking questions about the world, about himself, about the family, about the clan/s, etc, to get information and grow his brain, but also as he ages, ask about how to perfect a technique and even indirectly ask how to murder someone as he reaches that point in his life... He'll probably gravitate more towards Larkfire because he'll like that she's related to Dawnstar and ask her a lot about that whole side of the family but he'll appreciate his father none-the-less.

Other: Dunno if i'll be chosen or not cuz this is a super important pair but i enjoyed the opportunity to just apply <3
Ur both V cool <3 @Dark @Rose
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old December 1st, 2023, 08:06 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Gladekit

gladekit
shadowclan kit | 0 moons
╰┄┈ she/they | lesbian ┈┄╯
═ ═ ═

She/they - possibly lesbian? - (Gladerush? Gladestride?)
This is what they will be like around apprentice age, their arc will continue from there

Glade is an odd kit. She often stares into the sky for hours, just thinking. They are as logical as they can be in any situation, rarely letting their emotions make desicions for her. Their whispy appearance and soft spoken manner may lead you to believe she is weak, but you would be dead wrong.
Glade’s dream is to become the deadliest and most vicious warrior alive. She wants to protect her clan from anything and anyone. Due to her focus on keeping the clan safe, she will rarely think of the more individual problems. She is not the best at emotional confrontation, partly because she has to stifle down anything she may feel.
Bare in mind, she is not stuck up and completely unapproachable. She just doesn’t like to open herself up, afraid she may reveal something and they will use that to destroy her and how people think of her.

Appearance[/URL]
Gladekit has mainly black/gray pelt, amber eyes, and a few bits of near white. She also has some speckles. I can edit if needed!

Parental Relationships
This will sorta depend on a bunch of different factors but I think she will be the “quiet one that doesn’t cause trouble” type of kid. She will always check in with them on any decently big decision make sure they approve. I think that for a while her parents and maybe some siblings will be the only people she talks about personal stuff with. She doesn’t get comfortable with others easily

Future Plans
I want Glade to become a powerhouse, as well as cool and calculated. Maybe a position in something. I think it’d be fun if they murder a cat, too. I think that it would be because the cat was blackmailing her? Or something? Justified to retaliate but not to that extreme. Maybe this could happen as an apprentice.

Last edited by MangofDoom; December 14th, 2023 at 08:24 PM.
Old December 5th, 2023, 07:48 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

kits
soon :tm:

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old December 5th, 2023, 07:54 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

fallen awaits her new siblings with intense dread like

Last edited by poppy; December 5th, 2023 at 07:55 PM.
Old December 5th, 2023, 08:05 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

how easily i give in is concerning

❝ BLOOD OF THE COVENANT RUNS THICKER THAN WATER OF THE WOMB ❞ ·˚

LAURELKIT | LAURELPAW | LAURELDANCER

" You know I'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat. "

A she-cat who loves more fiercely than anyone, who would kill for the ones she loves. She seems to be a carbon copy of her mother; the only exception being her coat being a few shades lighter. I'd say the most intriguing part of her features are her eyes; bright and sparkling, and holding an intelligence that seems to be beyond her years. But for now, it is often overshadowed by kitlike mischief.

The most captivating thing about Laurel is her aura. She's confident and reassuring as a warm summer breeze- after all, her name means victory. Like her mother, she's playful and affectionate, but a key difference is a proud outspokeness. Her honesty is a key trait to her personality, and I can see her becoming a ringleader for her siblings even if she isn't the oldest.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; December 7th, 2023 at 04:17 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 03:08 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

SNOWKIT -> Snowpaw -> Snowhaze(?)

He/him | AMAB

Appearance
if possible, i would use this design
Snowkit is an agile tomcat with fluffy fur that is slightly curled. His coat consists of lighter greys, darker greys, and black, divided up along his body. He has a few black speckles, the other color divisions are mostly larger sections. His ears are a light pink and he has bright turquoise blue eyes.

Personality
Snowkit is a playful kit who always wants to impress. Sometimes, he can get a bit thrown off by his ego. He definitely has a lot of temperament and gets annoyed quickly, but if you know what switches him off, it's nice to work with him. What sometimes gets viewed as too much confidence is more of an insecure way of trying to impress and please others. Snowy often feels pressure to show others his skills and feels that if he doesn't catch up fast enough to his other littermates, they will judge him.

However, this tomcat can actually be really sweet and humourful if you give him your trust. It might take a while for him to get used to new people, and he's careful about letting others in, but when he does he's a really great partner to have by your side. He always makes the best effort and pleases others. He's usually kind and shy, but can get cold and cocky if you annoy him.

So his personality is actually really sweet if you know how to deal with him, but if you flick his switch and annoy him, he can become a trouble.

+ kind, helpful, humourful +
= people pleaser, playful, trust issues =
- moody, insecure, closed minded -

Possible Plots
I'm not the best at making plots. Possibly his trust gets misused, and he's really closed and starts having issues with himself, and needs someone to pull him out of it. After that, he becomes a stronger, more open cat who learnt from his struggles.

Relations with Family
darkfall- adores him, and admires that he is a strong, independent and loyal warrior.

larkfire- admires how much she has achieved and has done for the clan.

other siblings- depends on their personalities.

@Rose @Dark not the best but here

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; December 17th, 2023 at 10:54 AM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 03:25 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

FALCONKIT - FALCON PAW - FALCONSIGHT?

[ I can't decide the name but I like falconkit a lot XD

Gender/ pronouns

male | He/Him

Detailed desc

Muscular dark grey body with light grey from throat to underbelly, light brown right eye, dark brown left eye, black ears. Speckled nose, Black patches with black stripes , striped black tail.

Simplified desc

dark grey body, light grey from throat to underbelly, black ears, light brown right eye, dark brown left eye, black patches with black stripes, black striped tail.

Personality

careful, protective ( despite size), loyal , brave, quick witted,

Future personality

Dead serious, brave, protective, loyal, aggressive when annoyed, quick witted, stern, Obedient, respectful, bold, kind ( mainly to his family )

RELATIONSHIP

Parent relationship: very close, willing to stand up for both of his parents anytime anywhere

Sibling relationship: Close, Is protective of them, willing to stand up to bullies for them, willing to put up with there annoyance and playfulness

Uncle/aunt's: it's a ok relationship, Would still be obedient and do what he is asked, is willing to put up with Downstars, grumbles and growls, and is willing to help his fellow family member out along with his clan duties.

@Rose @Dark ( sorry if you didn't want to be mentioned I'm not sure if I'm doing anything correctly )

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; December 7th, 2023 at 04:38 PM.
Old December 9th, 2023, 06:28 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

MAGPIEKIT (MAGGIE, THEY/THEM)
Magpiecall, Magpiestrike, Magpielark
A black tabby with a white underbelly and brown eyes. Magpie was named after the bird for their black and white fur.
x One of thirteen in their litter, Magpiekit sometimes thinks that whatever they do, someone else has already done first, and even if they do it first, someone will come along tomorrow and do it better. They don't mind it most of the time - they're content to play a supporting role in life.
x Magpie is agreeable and supportive, sometimes to a self-detrimental degree. If someone needs a helping paw, Magpie is right there with four of them - but they never seem to ask for any help or support themself. They sometimes end up over-extending themself, ending up asleep on their feet when they volunteer for both the dawn and dusk patrols.

Possible arc: Magpiepaw starts their apprenticeship trying to be the best of the best - but with the family they were born into, they're playing an unwinnable game. Tired of trying and trying and never reaching their unreachable goals, Magpiepaw decides to stop trying - if they fail on purpose, at least no one can say they weren't good enough.
x Magpie's apprenticeship goes swiftly downhill, and as their assessment approaches, it's starting to look like they'll be stuck as an apprentice. After a much needed heart-to-heart/proverbial kick-in-the-head from their parent/close sibling/mentor, Magpie snaps out of it and puts in the extra hours, just in time to pass their assessment and earn their warrior name. They still occasionally fall into old habits when the pressure gets too high, but Magpie is determined to make up for their messy apprenticeship, helping out in the clan wherever they can.

Last edited by lesbianism; December 9th, 2023 at 08:28 PM.