Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:17 AM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:15 AM
┆♡ i'm not even a star...
Last post by Zei
Today 09:13 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:08 AM
Looking For Ragwort Art!
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 09:06 AM

Old June 29th, 2017, 10:33 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Finder for Coniferkit and Warblerkit

Hey there!
I've created two kits that I've applied to the WC Med Apprentice rank. I need to get a family for them.
Please take note that they're from two separate families, not the same.
What I'm looking for is a mother, father, and possible siblings.
The one real "need" is the parents; siblings should be applied for afterwards.
Please keep the appearances similar.
Coniferkit and Warblerkit can be found here.

Form:

Name:
Role:
Personality:
Appearance:
Traits:
Other:
Questions:

I would like all applicants to be willing to go along with the sort-of-plot I've got going for both of the kits.

EDIT: Coniferkit currently has a family already! Thanks for applying, guys! Warblerkit has a mother but needs a father, etc.

Thank you for applying!

Currently, the roles taken are:

Coniferkit
Siblings
Mother
Father
Friends

Warblerkit
Siblings
Mother
Father
Friends

Coniferkit, names of family
~~~
Siblings: Willowkit, Beekit, and Wishkit
Mother: Featherheart
Father: Unknown by me :/

Warblerkit, names of family
~~~
Siblings: Hopkit and Curlkit
Mother: Doveheart
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; July 30th, 2017 at 10:42 AM.
Old June 29th, 2017, 07:17 PM
wowowowow

Default Re: Finder for Coniferkit and Warblerkit

Bumpy
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 30th, 2017, 01:05 PM
wowowowow

Bumpo
Old June 30th, 2017, 03:39 PM
wowowowow

BuMpIe
bUmP
Old July 3rd, 2017, 09:24 PM
wowowowow

Bumpbumpbumpbumpbump
Old July 3rd, 2017, 09:31 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Um, I'm not sure if their appearances are similar enough but...
Also I applied her for medicine cat apprentice XD

Name-
Wishkit
Age- Unborn
Gender-
She-cat
Role-
Coniferkit's Sibling..
Personality-
She has quite an adventurous spirit deep inside her, and lets that spirit take over sometimes. She's very shy, and hardly talks to cats she doesn't know, but she can talk your ear off if she wanted to. Literally. She can get carried away, but she stays on topic mostly because of her mostly-shy personality. She hardly has any friends, but she doesn't mind this because she's used to not having any friends at all. She's loyal completely to her clan, and trusts nearly all of her clanmates. This can leave her vulnerable, but she believes that they are her clanmates; they take care of her, care about her, and they know she's there even if she isn't very talkative. Why shouldn't she trust them? In addition to her not-talkative personality, she's a quick learner. Not talking helps her focus more, so she learns quicker and to be honest, she normally isn't very forgetful. This is a plus because it means she doesn't have to be reminded countless times to do something, which therefor wastes time.
She is very energetic. Using her energy, she might get mischievous, but if you give her something she finds interesting to do, she completely forgets about being mischievous and takes interest in whatever you gave her. She normally doesn't know what to do with her energy. Anyways, she hates having lots of attention due to her shyness. She has an open mind to all things, and doesn't mind if someone disagrees with her, as long as they have a reason to. After all, what's the point in saying someone's wrong if you don't know what's wrong about it? Lots of people don't pay attention to her, and she's fine with that. Some say she has bees in her brains. Others think she has feathers for brains. But she wants to prove to them that even on her last breath, her last blink, she will stay strong and help her clan. She will not let anyone stop her from being the best cat she can be. She knows to say the right things and sometimes finds something that she can relate to with the cat if they're feeling sad, but to be honest, that cat probably doesn't want her around. If someone starts a conversation with her, she answers but doesn't know how to continue the conversation, which can make her feel very awkward.
She can be snappy when she gets angry, though, so it's best to stay on her good side instead of intentionally making her mad. She is a very patient cat on the outside, but inside, her patience is bubbling away, and impatience is bubbling up a storm. This may be a bad part of her, but hey! It can help her defend herself, and that's a plus, isn't it? She doesn't like to be bossed around by kits / cats her age, but she doesn't show it. At least, normally she doesn't show it. Anyways, due to her adventurous spirit and curious heart, she can get into trouble. This is because she will probably wander off.
She's a very stubborn one. When she makes up her mind, she keeps her choice stuck in her head. Due to her open mind, she can become confused because of her stubborn yet open minded nature. However, she can alternate between being stubborn and being open minded in a conversation, which can get really confusing to other cats, but completely normal to her. Anyways, her stubbornness makes her sad when it proves her opinion is wrong, but she'll learn that she can't know the right answer by guessing something.
She loves helping cranky and not cranky elders. Cranky or not, their stories are always interesting to her and she enjoys them. If they're hungry, she'll happily fetch something for them. She loves learning from her elders and she thinks that elders' stories are very entertaining at times. She respects her elders. She helps cats often when they let her, and it might seem to some cats that she cares more about them then herself. This can be true during some situations, but it normally comes down to her personality and not how much she likes that person. She puts cats' needs in her head at the right state of mind, but she doesn't do as much as be their servant, just helps them a bit. Sometimes she can work off her paws though, but she normally stays away from doing that. After all, she'll need good paws to lead her on the path she's walking.
Wishkit tries to make cats laugh whenever she can. Shy or not, to cats she knows, she tries to make laugh. She succeeds most times, as being shy gives her a lot of time to think, and she can think of new jokes during that time. If the cat is her friend, why not make them enjoy being her friend? She also gets excited about lots of things, and SUPER EXCITED when she sees a moth. She doesn't even know why she's so excited about a moth, but uh...Anyways, she loves playing around to cats who like her, and she play fights a lot. With cats who pay attention to her, of course.
She supports her Clanmates, and is eternally loyal to them. Not only will she help them until her last breath, she will protect them with her life, dying to save them. Her loyalty may be doubted by some cats, but it shouldn't be. In her heart, she knows that she will always stay loyal to her Clanmates, even if she hates them. Her Clan is where her heart belongs, not anywhere else. She will never stop her loyalty to her Clan, but sometimes she can get a little... forgetful And maybe go... uh... out... to do stuff.. that she's totally not supposed to be doing...
Appearance-
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1032a8a136.jpg
Traits-

Other- HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Questions-

Last edited by Hopekit; July 3rd, 2017 at 09:32 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Bumpbumpbumpbumpbump
Hello?
Old July 3rd, 2017, 10:18 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Um, I'm not sure if their appearances are similar enough but...
Also I applied her for medicine cat apprentice XD

Name-
Wishkit
Age- Unborn
Gender-
She-cat
Role-
Coniferkit's Sibling..
Personality-
She has quite an adventurous spirit deep inside her, and lets that spirit take over sometimes. She's very shy, and hardly talks to cats she doesn't know, but she can talk your ear off if she wanted to. Literally. She can get carried away, but she stays on topic mostly because of her mostly-shy personality. She hardly has any friends, but she doesn't mind this because she's used to not having any friends at all. She's loyal completely to her clan, and trusts nearly all of her clanmates. This can leave her vulnerable, but she believes that they are her clanmates; they take care of her, care about her, and they know she's there even if she isn't very talkative. Why shouldn't she trust them? In addition to her not-talkative personality, she's a quick learner. Not talking helps her focus more, so she learns quicker and to be honest, she normally isn't very forgetful. This is a plus because it means she doesn't have to be reminded countless times to do something, which therefor wastes time.
She is very energetic. Using her energy, she might get mischievous, but if you give her something she finds interesting to do, she completely forgets about being mischievous and takes interest in whatever you gave her. She normally doesn't know what to do with her energy. Anyways, she hates having lots of attention due to her shyness. She has an open mind to all things, and doesn't mind if someone disagrees with her, as long as they have a reason to. After all, what's the point in saying someone's wrong if you don't know what's wrong about it? Lots of people don't pay attention to her, and she's fine with that. Some say she has bees in her brains. Others think she has feathers for brains. But she wants to prove to them that even on her last breath, her last blink, she will stay strong and help her clan. She will not let anyone stop her from being the best cat she can be. She knows to say the right things and sometimes finds something that she can relate to with the cat if they're feeling sad, but to be honest, that cat probably doesn't want her around. If someone starts a conversation with her, she answers but doesn't know how to continue the conversation, which can make her feel very awkward.
She can be snappy when she gets angry, though, so it's best to stay on her good side instead of intentionally making her mad. She is a very patient cat on the outside, but inside, her patience is bubbling away, and impatience is bubbling up a storm. This may be a bad part of her, but hey! It can help her defend herself, and that's a plus, isn't it? She doesn't like to be bossed around by kits / cats her age, but she doesn't show it. At least, normally she doesn't show it. Anyways, due to her adventurous spirit and curious heart, she can get into trouble. This is because she will probably wander off.
She's a very stubborn one. When she makes up her mind, she keeps her choice stuck in her head. Due to her open mind, she can become confused because of her stubborn yet open minded nature. However, she can alternate between being stubborn and being open minded in a conversation, which can get really confusing to other cats, but completely normal to her. Anyways, her stubbornness makes her sad when it proves her opinion is wrong, but she'll learn that she can't know the right answer by guessing something.
She loves helping cranky and not cranky elders. Cranky or not, their stories are always interesting to her and she enjoys them. If they're hungry, she'll happily fetch something for them. She loves learning from her elders and she thinks that elders' stories are very entertaining at times. She respects her elders. She helps cats often when they let her, and it might seem to some cats that she cares more about them then herself. This can be true during some situations, but it normally comes down to her personality and not how much she likes that person. She puts cats' needs in her head at the right state of mind, but she doesn't do as much as be their servant, just helps them a bit. Sometimes she can work off her paws though, but she normally stays away from doing that. After all, she'll need good paws to lead her on the path she's walking.
Wishkit tries to make cats laugh whenever she can. Shy or not, to cats she knows, she tries to make laugh. She succeeds most times, as being shy gives her a lot of time to think, and she can think of new jokes during that time. If the cat is her friend, why not make them enjoy being her friend? She also gets excited about lots of things, and SUPER EXCITED when she sees a moth. She doesn't even know why she's so excited about a moth, but uh...Anyways, she loves playing around to cats who like her, and she play fights a lot. With cats who pay attention to her, of course.
She supports her Clanmates, and is eternally loyal to them. Not only will she help them until her last breath, she will protect them with her life, dying to save them. Her loyalty may be doubted by some cats, but it shouldn't be. In her heart, she knows that she will always stay loyal to her Clanmates, even if she hates them. Her Clan is where her heart belongs, not anywhere else. She will never stop her loyalty to her Clan, but sometimes she can get a little... forgetful And maybe go... uh... out... to do stuff.. that she's totally not supposed to be doing...
Appearance-
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1032a8a136.jpg
Traits-

Other- HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Questions-
Accepted :3
Old July 3rd, 2017, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Accepted :3
Thanks
Old July 3rd, 2017, 10:29 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Alright ^^ this is seems interesting to me^^ its lovely to meet you by the way

Form:

Nameoveheart
Gender. She cat
Role: Warrior (or queen)
Personality: Doveheart is a very sweet, compassionate soul who thinks of others much more then herself. She is understanding and often very patient, which makes her a rather good mentor to most of her apprentices. While she is very kind and lighthearted, she can be strict and firm at times when it is needed.
Appearance: she is a light grey she cat with a darker grey striped tail, dark grey paws, and ears. Her eyes are a light ocean blue, and she is a bit on the smaller side, but has a soft bushy tail.
Traits:
Other:HI! Thanks for giving me this awesome chance!
Questions: