Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight finished pushing the she cat to the tom. He dipped his head politely, best to get off to a good start he assumed. "Greetings to you as well." He replied with little emotion. "My friend and I here heard rumor of you in our territory, so we figuepred to come investigate." He said trying to sound light hearted about it. Although, Singenight had heard stories of the cat being cannibalistic and all, but hopefully he had a decent side to him. Since Singenight had just met him, he didn't know the outcomes this cat would produce, which was somewhat how Singenight functioned, knowing how the cats react to things and how to manipulate it. "This is my friend, Sorrelskip, and my name is Singenight." He meowed courteously to the rogue like cat. "And that there is Galeslip, a friend we brought for you, in case you grow hungry."

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Yep! She's the snack." Sorrelskip chimed in, her voice surprisingly light for the talk of killing somebody- really, she'd been desensitized to that sort of thing when she assisted in the taking of two of Dapplestar's lives- the blood shed that day, it awakened a sense of violence that really never seemed to go away, no matter what she was talking about. It was a strange feeling for the queen, but she didn't exactly mind it, still pressing her foot down onto Galeslip's cheerily as the she-cat beamed, her green eyes sparkling with delight as she stared towards Hannibal. Oh, he looks evil- absolutely wonderful! He'll be great to use for our plan, because nobody will want to escape when we've got a killer working for us, right? Galeslip was quiet, but she was still trembling in fear, trying to hold back a barrage of tears as she stood there, trying to think of the perfect moment for her to escape, in order to save her kits.
As silent as ever, he listened to Singenight introduce himself as well as his two companions, his nose wrinkling slightly as the tom stated that the one queen, Galeslip was, in a way, a gift for him should he grow hungry. Personally, he wasn't hungry, he had just finished an apprentice and could likely go for several more hours or so without eating, but queens.. They had a particular taste to them that he enjoyed, but never would he let his desire to eat another cat influence his actions.
"I appreciate the offer, however it would be unlikely that you come to find me to simply feed me and be on my way. What is it that you would like to speak about.. Singenight?" Questioned the tom with not so much as a glance at Galeslip, though his claws were unsheathed and they had unsheathed silently, they were clean and produced a dull shine in the sunlight. As he waited for either him, or Sorrelskip to respond, he leaned his head over slightly to take a quick sniff at the queen, eyes glimmering with an unknown look before he simply straightened back up. Perhaps these cats would like to watch me kill her since they seem to try and focus my attention more on her than anything. Soften me up perhaps? A gift to open up the idea of whatever it is that they want. Sounds correct, but we'll see how this goes.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 27th, 2016, 10:23 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Smokekit confidently stepped forwards, starting to follow the older she-cat. He kept his gaze on her. Hoping to find the camp soon.

Winterkit was a little more hesitant but still followed. She looked at her brother then the warrior, she kept thinking about her mother..
Breezycloud nodded in agreement, and padded over towards a place where she assumed camp was. The land around them- a greenish moor, which was yellowing around them due to leaf-fall- was literally a sea of grass. She had a sense of direction in which way was what, but to an outsider, it would be nearly impossible to navigate through.
All the way, the she-cat turned around a couple of times to see if Winterkit and Smokekit were okay. She had a slightly paranoid sense that, if she didn't turn around every so often, the kits would suddenly disappear out of thin air. It was a frightening thought, and although slightly illogical, the molly couldn't help dream up it anyways.
Trying to clear her head out of her previous thoughts, the warrior bobbed her head and began conversation. "So... where's your father?" she asked, hoping that there wouldn't be a depressing story creeping up.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 27th, 2016, 11:43 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Featherheart smiled, she waved her tail. "At least a few things were saved, better then none." The she purred. Featherheart looked at Surgestorm, "Just a cough, It started before the fire. And my chest hurts every time I do." The she-cat said. She coughed a little more, I'll never get better like this... She thought. Her long white fur brushed the ground. "Have you thought of storing them underground, maybe dig a tunnel?" She asked. Blackice had told her that evil cats took over, and there could be more fires. Featherheart looked back, making sure her kits were okay.
Old November 27th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Dovekit opened his eyes. "What happened?" he questioned. He looked at his pelt, all covered in soot, followed by the area around him. Was there a fire? he asked himself. He quickly looked for his family. He saw Featherheart in the medicine cat den and spotted Kinkit and Flickerkit in the clearing. Atleast my family is safe.
Old November 27th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight stood proudly, hiding his emotions like he had known to do for so many moons. "My code, consist of the beliefs
I am adding to this Clan to make it stronger." He sneered, a smug tone to his voice. He studied the cat that stood I front of him with the nerve to speak against him, especially now that he remained in power. The Savannah admired the tom's courage in speaking up, and speaking out. He would have made an excellent follower, but the little piece of fox dung doesn't know when to hold his tongue. He thought in annoyance. He was ready to address the second cat when Kestrelglide spoke again about his mother. His facial expression turned quickly from one of disgust, to one of pure fury. The tom did all he could do not to maul the tom right then and there. He quickly tried to regain his composure, and masked it somewhat. "I am very well aware that my mother did not belong to a Clan Kestrelglide." He said, fury still lacing his voice as he seemed to spit the words out like poison. "My mother did not care about me, nor did my father. I do not, want that to happen ever again, not to me, or anyone else." He hissed in the toms face.
Singenight turned his attention to the other cat, Tumbleclaw. "You have defied me, and now will set an example for your clan, along with Kestrelglide." He spat, still furious from Kestrelglides comment. "You both will serve to show what will happen if you defy me." He said curtly. He stood between the two cats and pushed TimbleclawTumbleclaw over to his deputy, Gorsefeather. "Deal with him, I will take Kestrelglide." He said in a hushed tone to the deputy. The Savannah turned back to Kestrelglide and lifted his large paw to the toms neck and pushed him to the ground. He moved closer, to stand on top of him, careful to keep the Warriors limbs pinned so he couldn't fight back as easily. "This is what you deserve." He whispered into the toms ear.

Tumbleclaw's eyes widened in horror as he realised what was going to happen. The death never came in his mind at all, it changed everything that made him confident. No one would dare challenge him if the sentence was the one of death for the disobeying cats. He narrowed his eyes, accepting the fact that he was going to fight for his life in front of the whole clan. "Then I'll bring you and your foxpelt friend and mange-pelt mate with me! I won't go without a fight! At least make this fight even! Coward!" he turned from gorsefeather and crouched, looking right at sorrelskip. He had to help his clanmate if he wanted to survive this fight, leaving gorsefeather for now. He couldn't take singenight down alone, but he could take sorrelskip, with her single life, by surprise. He bunched his muscles, ready to leap in fury, then fight for his life. For his clan.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 27th, 2016 at 12:44 PM.
Old November 27th, 2016, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@AshtonTheRavenclaw
Gorseleap nodded and bent over to pick up the kit "what happened to you wanting to stay in Thunderclan with your sister?" He questioned as he padded into the windclan clearing "and here we are." He said Andy gently put the kit down, "looks as tho I've missed some exciting stuff....anyone wanna fill me in? Oh and I do hope you all are treating singenight with the upmost respect." He said as he cast his cold gaze over the clan cats, an untold threat glistened in his eyes. Gorseleap bent over and picked bramblekit up by the scruff Andy maneuvered his way to the front of the crowd and plopped the kit down "you get to see your first execution, exciting." He purred as he watched the leader with admiration.
Bramblekit looked at the cat getting executed. "What did he do?" He asked Gorseleap.
Kittypet: Gemini
Windclan: Batwhisker, Heatherpaw, Bramblepaw
Thunderclan: Meadowleaf
Shadowclan: Aspenpetal
Cat Biographies
All my characters except for Gemini are open to rp and need family, friends, enemies, ect. If you want to apply then pm me.
Old November 27th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Breezycloud nodded in agreement, and padded over towards a place where she assumed camp was. The land around them- a greenish moor, which was yellowing around them due to leaf-fall- was literally a sea of grass. She had a sense of direction in which way was what, but to an outsider, it would be nearly impossible to navigate through.
All the way, the she-cat turned around a couple of times to see if Winterkit and Smokekit were okay. She had a slightly paranoid sense that, if she didn't turn around every so often, the kits would suddenly disappear out of thin air. It was a frightening thought, and although slightly illogical, the molly couldn't help dream up it anyways.
Trying to clear her head out of her previous thoughts, the warrior bobbed her head and began conversation. "So... where's your father?" she asked, hoping that there wouldn't be a depressing story creeping up.
"Father?" He mewed, looking at Winterkit in confusion Winterkit returned his glance her eyes darkening with sadness.

"Dont you remember, he isn't in the clan. He was a Shadowclan cat. He tried to take us one day, with a couple other kits, then Dragonsoul killed him. She told us it was better this way, that we would never have to meet him in battle now. That is good right? That we will never see him?" She questioned the warrior like the story was nothing.
Old November 27th, 2016, 01:52 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Tumbleclaw's eyes widened in horror as he realised what was going to happen. The death never came in his mind at all, it changed everything that made him confident. No one would dare challenge him if the sentence was the one of death for the disobeying cats. He narrowed his eyes, accepting the fact that he was going to fight for his life in front of the whole clan. "Then I'll bring you and your foxpelt friend and mange-pelt mate with me! I won't go without a fight! At least make this fight even! Coward!" he turned from gorsefeather and crouched, looking right at sorrelskip. He had to help his clanmate if he wanted to survive this fight, leaving gorsefeather for now. He couldn't take singenight down alone, but he could take sorrelskip, with her single life, by surprise. He bunched his muscles, ready to leap in fury, then fight for his life. For his clan.
Gorsefeather rolled his eyes and turned to Tumbleclaw. He sneered and reached for him. He swiftly knocked Tumbleclaw's paws out from under him.The calico tom lashed his tail and bared a paw down on Tumbleclaw, knocking the breath out of him. He unsheathed his claws and prepared to kill him. "You will pay for 'rebeling' against Singenight." He smirked.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 27th, 2016, 02:01 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Blackice sat back, he wanted to jump in. He wanted to stop this, to stop Singenight. But he froze, Singenight was there leader now, there was no stopping him. Blackice lowered his head, and clawed the grouned. "Dumb mouse-brain.." He hissed. Blackice shook his pelt, he looked up at the cat.
Old November 27th, 2016, 02:05 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

Having been focused more on the scent trail than the noises around him, something he surely should have learned to pay attention to from how it had been with Honeypaw, the tom mentally scolded himself. Lotustail was a warrior, who had did his best to train a blind cat, and he should probably stop worrying about that all and focus more on whomever bumped into him. Having been knocked prone, the cat shook his head a few times, helping clear up the bit of dizzy feelings he was feeling. It was nothing but a scratch of course, that's how any proud warrior would describe what had just happened to him. "Huh-what?" He managed to mumble out, eventually casting his eyes over towards the fellow warrior, "Nah-you're fine, it happens." He ended up getting out standing up after a moment giving one final shake of his head.
Shuffling her paws from on side to the other she looked away "I-i uh didn't mean t-to-" cutting herself off she let out a half hearty sigh. Tilting her head back she shuffled her paws nervously puffing out her fur as the wind ruffled by disturbing the sleeping grasses as it made it swayed. Tilting her head back she looked at the Tom her pale blue eyes had a questionable look to it. Thinking something up quickly She found her voice to say it. "T-to make up my clumsly attitude w-would you possibly like to h-hunting with me? Its totally fine if you don't wish to do that! I won't be mad or anything!" letting her gaze travel around the newcomer she made herself known to the other keeping their face in mind for any possible run intos in the possible future.