Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM

Old May 5th, 2021, 01:33 PM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly
Default A stormy stream ( privet )

The sun was just beginning to set as streamfern climbed the rock to he usual spot. She hopped up once more only to land on a unstable part causing it to break loose and tumble down below. She had just lept to the next spot as the unstable rock crumpled and fell shrugging it off she continued upwards. Upon reaching the top facing the sun set she laid down smiling. I wonder how Riverkit is doing....redkit seams quiet fond of her she had lost track of time as she watched the sun set and thoughts swirled in her mind. Then finally realizing the time she looked around, no one was out of so she thought. Her eyes where heavy from lack of sleep but she was awake and doing well. She finally gave in to the temptations of sleep and curled into a ball. Little did she know that stormtalon was coming and he would find her and friendship would blossom into love. @Redtalon
Old May 6th, 2021, 11:56 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: A stormy stream ( privet )

// @Lil sagun owl
Stormtalon traced the curving riverside with a finesse born of familiarity. He'd done this thousands of times, from kithood to warriorhood, watching the water lap along the bank as the sun hung in various positions in the sky. It was just about evening. The air around him entered that lull it did before the night-creatures awoke, filling RiverClan territory with sounds of life.

Stormtalon stole peaceful moments of solitude wherever he could these days.

Experienced pawsteps carried Storm over the various rocks and formations until he-- until he spotted a feline curled up in a ball on one of the flat surfaces. It was a grey tabby she-cat with RiverClan scent, the outer edges of her fur drowning in rays of sunlight.

Huh. This was strange -- probably not safe to nap outside of camp on your own. Especially since the coyote attacks, the clan was on edge now. Storm wondered if he should wake her up. After some internal debate (while Storm stood awkwardly beside the sleeping warrior in what an onlooker might describe as a 'creepy' manner,) he made a decision. Storm's tail flicked forward, resting on her shoulder.

"If you stay out here much longer, it'll be moon high before you know it," he mewed, loud enough to rouse the she-cat.

Last edited by Ziera; June 5th, 2021 at 02:46 AM.
Old May 6th, 2021, 12:01 PM
Teen romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post
// @Lil sagun owl
Stormtalon traced the curving riverside with a finesse born of familiarity. He'd done this thousands of times, from kithood to warriorhood, watching the water lap along the bank as the sun hung in various positions in the sky. It was just about evening. The air around him entered that lull it did before the night-creatures awoke, filling RiverClan territory with sounds of life.

Stormtalon stole peaceful moments of solitude wherever he could these days.

Experienced pawsteps carried Storm over the various rocks and formations until he-- until he spotted a feline curled up in a ball on one of the flat surfaces. It was a grey tabby she-cat with RiverClan scent, the outer edges of her fur drowning in rays of sunlight.

Huh. This was strange -- probably not safe, to nap outside of camp on your own. Especially since the coyote attacks, the clan was on edge now. Storm wondered if he should wake her up. After some internal debate (while Storm stood awkwardly beside the sleeping warrior in what an onlooker might describe as a 'creepy' manner,) he made a decision. Storm's tail flicked forward, resting on her shoulder.

"If you stay out here much longer, it'll be moon high before you know it," he mewed, loud enough to rouse the she-cat.
Startled streamferns head shot up. Huh..wait who are you again... she meowed through a yawn. Her vision was blurry from just waking but it cleared up pretty quickly. Oh I’ve seen you your....stormtalon right? streamfern licked at her chest fur witch was ruffled.
Old May 6th, 2021, 12:28 PM
Procrastinator

// @Lil sagun owl
Stormtalon nodded to confirm the she-cat's words. Staring into a pair of blue eyes bleary from sleep, the one-eared tom made an educated guess about her identity. "You must be Streamfern. We haven't met before."

It was a dull fact to add at the end of his sentence, but a fact all the same. Stormtalon knew names and other stray details about his clanmates just from listening more than he spoke around camp. It surprised him a little that Stream would remember his name, if Storm was honest, considering his introverted tendencies that kept him from speaking to many clanmates beyond what was required for patrols.

"What are you doing out here alone? It's not exactly safe."

Old May 6th, 2021, 12:34 PM
Teen romance

Quote:
// @Lil sagun owl
Stormtalon nodded to confirm the she-cat's words. Staring into a pair of blue eyes bleary from sleep, the one-eared tom made an educated guess about her identity. "You must be Streamfern. We haven't met before."

It was a dull fact to add at the end of his sentence, but a fact all the same. Stormtalon knew names and other stray details about his clanmates just from listening more than he spoke around camp. It surprised him a little that Stream would remember his name, if Storm was honest, considering his introverted tendencies that kept him from speaking to many clanmates beyond what was required for patrols.

"What are you doing out here alone? It's not exactly safe."
I came to watch the sunset and speak to starclan... her gaze shifted to the sky. It had been quite some time when she was last at this spot. She has come here for as long as she could remember, looking back to stormtalon she smiled innocently it’s not against starclan to nap in the sun or to watch the stars come out is it?
Old May 6th, 2021, 12:59 PM
Procrastinator

// @Lil sagun owl
Watching the sunset was acceptable, but speaking to StarClan...? Storm's expression hardened imperceptivity. So she was a nut case, then. No... he couldn't say that definitively, not unless he had more information to back it up. But if a cat truly thought they were speaking with StarClan out here by this riverbank, Storm had a right to at least somewhat question their sanity.

...why converse with a bunch of dead cats anyway? It wasn't like they were worth talking to, or even if they gave one rat's tail about the living at all.

"It's not against StarClan to my knowledge. Though I wouldn't really care if it was," he said simply. Storm didn't really try to hide the cynicism in his voice, although he probably should have for the sake of social grace. "I think practicality and self-preservation should be stronger motivators. Be careful, in case there are any stray animals from the recent attack."

Old May 14th, 2021, 06:39 AM
Teen romance

Quote:
// @Lil sagun owl
Watching the sunset was acceptable, but speaking to StarClan...? Storm's expression hardened imperceptivity. So she was a nut case, then. No... he couldn't say that definitively, not unless he had more information to back it up. But if a cat truly thought they were speaking with StarClan out here by this riverbank, Storm had a right to at least somewhat question their sanity.

...why converse with a bunch of dead cats anyway? It wasn't like they were worth talking to, or even if they gave one rat's tail about the living at all.

"It's not against StarClan to my knowledge. Though I wouldn't really care if it was," he said simply. Storm didn't really try to hide the cynicism in his voice, although he probably should have for the sake of social grace. "I think practicality and self-preservation should be stronger motivators. Be careful, in case there are any stray animals from the recent attack."
Streamfern nodded then yawned, no matter what I do I know the ancestors of our clan are watching us she mewed. It’s kind of creepy I guess she laughed
Old May 16th, 2021, 04:50 PM
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akushi hinata View Post

Streamfern nodded then yawned, no matter what I do I know the ancestors of our clan are watching us she mewed. It’s kind of creepy I guess she laughed
// @Akushi hinata
Yes, it was creepy- at least she demonstrated a bit of self-awareness about that. Stormtalon didn't see how being watched by dead cats was a good thing for anyone's sanity. "How do you know??" He asked, curious, though it may not be a can of worms worth opening. "Why would you want them to?"

Old May 17th, 2021, 08:39 AM
Teen romance

Quote:

// @Akushi hinata
Yes, it was creepy- at least she demonstrated a bit of self-awareness about that. Stormtalon didn't see how being watched by dead cats was a good thing for anyone's sanity. "How do you know??" He asked, curious, though it may not be a can of worms worth opening. "Why would you want them to?"
Streamfern smiled I know because I can feel them next to me even when I’m sleeping. I know they are here with us even when we don’t acknowledge them they are still here with us. she mewed. It might seam like she was insane to most cats but really she didn’t think anyone knew how she felt. I want them to be with me because I enjoy the company. I also just love the stars!
Old May 19th, 2021, 03:45 AM
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akushi hinata View Post

Streamfern smiled I know because I can feel them next to me even when I’m sleeping. I know they are here with us even when we don’t acknowledge them they are still here with us. she mewed. It might seam like she was insane to most cats but really she didn’t think anyone knew how she felt. I want them to be with me because I enjoy the company. I also just love the stars!
// Stormtalon
Stormtalon cringed at the thought of dead cat spirits lurking next to him in his sleep. How utterly invasive. “Do you enjoy the company of cats who still breathe air, as well? Your clanmates perhaps?

Despite his complete lack of understanding when it came to Stream’s powerful imagination…he had to agree with her. Stars were beautiful. Storm didn’t think of spirits when he looked at them, but all the same, he couldn’t help but be thoroughly entranced by the mere sight of them. Stargazing was a habit he often indulged in.

Last edited by Ziera; May 21st, 2021 at 04:51 PM.