Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM

Old May 11th, 2021, 08:55 AM

Default Re: Starstone [P]

~Heatherpaw~
Heatherpaw put a comforting tail on her brother before padding over to her mentor and sitting down. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

~Graypaw~
Graypaw padded away from the group and sat down next to her mentor. She soon fell asleep.

Last edited by ~Fierce~; May 11th, 2021 at 08:57 AM.
Old May 11th, 2021, 03:52 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Dappleshine awoke in a starry place, to see a gray tom. “Welcome, dappleshine.” He said solemnly. “I am jaggedstar, leader of jaggedclan.” He said ruffly. “What?” Dappleshine questioned. “My clan is making their way to your home. Beg that you find them where the stream bleeds out into the pond. Good luck.” The tom said, before she woke. Up in fear.
@Kai @CreativeWolf @leopardstrike4 @The Flying Pizza @Stormpoppy

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 12th, 2021, 02:22 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Flameheart

Flameheart closed his eyes, pressing his nose against the Starstone. He slightly winced as the cold seeped over him, but soon drifted into a steady sleep. His ginger paws were settled on a patch of dry grass. A big, dark brown oak was towering from above, shade coming from it. Flameheart shook his head in confusion. There wasn't anything like a prophecy from StarClan, not even a message, or a cat. Suddendly, everything around him went blurry, his surroundings fading.

He shook his head, confused. His paws were hovering in the air, not standing on anything. What was happening? He was a medicine cat, so he should be able to speak with StarClan, right? Maybe... StarClan didn't want him as medicine cat anymore. Now that Ashwhisper had his full name, would Flameheart even be needed anymore? He wasn't sure. Not at all.

When he was just about to get crazy in this blurry place he was in, his eyes opened. Slowly, he blinked, getting used to the shining Starlight. Would he have to tell someone about this? Maybe Ashwhisper, and Fernstar? Well, at least he had to tell it to someone. Heavily, the medicine cat got onto his paws, looking around for another medicine cat to talk with. To confess it in.

// Open

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 12th, 2021, 07:30 AM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpoppy View Post

Flameheart

Flameheart closed his eyes, pressing his nose against the Starstone. He slightly winced as the cold seeped over him, but soon drifted into a steady sleep. His ginger paws were settled on a patch of dry grass. A big, dark brown oak was towering from above, shade coming from it. Flameheart shook his head in confusion. There wasn't anything like a prophecy from StarClan, not even a message, or a cat. Suddendly, everything around him went blurry, his surroundings fading.

He shook his head, confused. His paws were hovering in the air, not standing on anything. What was happening? He was a medicine cat, so he should be able to speak with StarClan, right? Maybe... StarClan didn't want him as medicine cat anymore. Now that Ashwhisper had his full name, would Flameheart even be needed anymore? He wasn't sure. Not at all.

When he was just about to get crazy in this blurry place he was in, his eyes opened. Slowly, he blinked, getting used to the shining Starlight. Would he have to tell someone about this? Maybe Ashwhisper, and Fernstar? Well, at least he had to tell it to someone. Heavily, the medicine cat got onto his paws, looking around for another medicine cat to talk with. To confess it in.

// Open
Starclan? Ashwhsiper mewed as he fell asleep after touching the starry stone. Taking back in the pale white grass filled with the dead cats from all clans. it all faded away as he saw kits running about.
It was him and his sister running about in camp.
As the stars above glowed and blinded him,Ashwhisper woke up from the dream. It was short lived as he noticed his mentor Flameheart walking around them. Whats got your fur in a tie Flameheart?
He asked as he noticed the medicine cat looked worried,putting his paw on Flamehearts shoulder as a calming gesture.

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old May 12th, 2021, 08:00 AM

Flameheart

Flameheart looked up at his former apprentice. Should he tell it? "N.. nothing." the tomcat lied, but it was visible that he was worried. Would he really have to step down? But, then again, maybe it would be a relief of duties. He would still serve the clan as a normal warrior.

// @Kai

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old May 12th, 2021, 08:36 AM

Quote:

Flameheart

Flameheart looked up at his former apprentice. Should he tell it? "N.. nothing." the tomcat lied, but it was visible that he was worried. Would he really have to step down? But, then again, maybe it would be a relief of duties. He would still serve the clan as a normal warrior.

// @Kai
Ashwhsiper was now really worried now,he loved Flameheart and everyone in the clan from the bottom of his heart. If you...need to talk i'm here Flameheart. He mewed watching the tom closely as he kept an eye on Heatherpaw while she was in the stars. Keeping quiet Ashwhisper was concerned for Flameheart,was his mentor dying or stepping down? He was only ever joking about the medicine den being cramped,He really injoyed Flameheart,Foxshadow,Heatherpaw and Fernstar.

i am your darkest moment
any last words?

Old May 12th, 2021, 08:40 AM

Flameheart

Flameheart sighed. He'd have to tell it. "I... the dream StarClan sent me. It was all blurry. And, the medicine den is getting a bit crowded. I think it's a sign that I have to step down, that StarClan doesn't want me as medicine cat anymore!" the tom meowed worriedly.

// @Kai

Last edited by starry; May 12th, 2021 at 08:40 AM.
Old May 12th, 2021, 08:47 AM

Quote:

Flameheart

Flameheart sighed. He'd have to tell it. "I... the dream StarClan sent me. It was all blurry. And, the medicine den is getting a bit crowded. I think it's a sign that I have to step down, that StarClan doesn't want me as medicine cat anymore!" the tom meowed worriedly.

// @Kai
What- Step down! Why would they want you of all cats to stop being a medicine cat! How would that ever work,Fernclan needs you Flameheart. Heatherpaw needs you to train her,I-..I'm just so confused. They want you to step down? Ashwhisper was just vomiting out words now,he was mad,confused and concerned for Flameheart all in one. This was all so sudden,right after he became a Full medicine cat and earned his full name.

i am your darkest moment
any last words?

Old May 12th, 2021, 08:53 AM

Flameheart

Flameheart shook his head. "I don't know. I don't know at all." he meowed honestly. "But they didn't send me a message, and everything was blurry. Don't you think that means I have to step down?"

// @Kai