Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM

Old May 19th, 2021, 12:06 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Default (Book verse) The clans role play

Current clans: Shadow clan, Thunder clan.
As the sun rises above the horizon two clans successfully build together over the moons, rebuilding from an unsaid disaster that is long forgotten.
(This is from the book series)
Thunder clan and shadow clan are the current clans river clan and wind clan exist but they are unnoticed until they get a few more cats.
Allegiances: (collecting) |\| TO MAKE THIS EXTRA CLEAR. This. Is. Based. Off . The . Book . Series.
Thunder clan Allegiances
Leader: lightning star ( @Oakpaw1 )~ Appearance: rusty pelt with yellow eyes
Deputy: (To be determined)
Medicine cat: Needle Fur ( @The-legendary-cowstar )~ appearance: a tall, fluffy brown and white cat with fur that appears spiky.
Medicine cat apprentice: (TBD)
Warriors: Storming Eyes ( @Peril )~ appearance: Dark grey tabby with white paws
Apprentices:
Kits: Nettle kit ( @The-legendary-cowstar )~ appearance: a small reddish ginger kit with wide brown eyes
Queens: Poppy Nose ( @The-legendary-cowstar )~ appearance: a white she cat with reddish ginger over her paws the backside of her head is completely reddish ginger and her face is a black smudge with white speckles, she has a long tail.
Elders:

River clan allegiances
Leader: Brook Star ( @Peril )~ appearance: Dark blue-grey tabby tom with amber eyes
Deputy: White Leaf ( @~Fierceclaw~ )~ appearance: Silver she-cat with a white leaf like mark on her back
Medicine cat: (TBD)
Medicine cat apprentice: (TBD)
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Kits:
Queens:
Elders:

Wind clan allegiances
Leader White star ( @Kia.Couger )~ appearance: Tall and lean tomcat,Long tail and missing an ear. He is a Black tabby with white tabby markings and half a white face
Deputy: (TBD)
Medicine cat: (TBD)
Medicine cat apprentice (TBD)
Warriors:
Apprentices: White Paw ( @Peril )~ appearance: White she-cat with blue eyes
Kits:
Queens:
Elders:

Shadow Clan allegiances
Leader: ThornStar ( @Stormpoppy)~ appearance: A light brown-ginger tabby tom with blue eyes
Deputy: (TBD
Medicine cat : Ivy Leaf ( @feather lily )~ appearance: black with green eyes
Medicine cat apprentices: (TBD
Warriors: Black tail ( @Peril )~ appearance: Brown she-cat with a black tail and paws | Dog fang
( @The-legendary-cowstar )~ appearance: A large thin Tom with green eyes and folded ears that droop loosely.
Apprentices:
Kits:
Queens:
Elders:

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; May 20th, 2021 at 01:29 AM.
Old May 19th, 2021, 01:55 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: (Book verse) The clans role play

ivyleaf sat out in the sun asleep, nobody was hurt for the moment nd they had plenty of herbs. she was enjoying herself, she didnt have any starclan dreams so it was nice and sound

( open)

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 19th, 2021, 02:05 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

| Thunder clan| Outside the nursery|
Poppy nose & Nettle kit
She was laying outside the nursery laying down on her side as the excited squeaking of nettle kit inside the wide empty space in the nursery made poppy nose smile slightly the kit was having a great time being alone, poppy noses only worry was that they might become used to being all alone in the nursery and might get upset easily in the apprentice den, or feel nervous when in large crowds. Just then nettle kits head was barely visible looking at Poppy nose in the shadows with curiosity, poppy nose saw this and chuckled looking away, the kit leapt out landing on her flank and tumbling off onto the floor into a heap they let out a huff as they scrambled to there paws staring poppy nose into the eyes.’Did I do good?’ Nettle kit was smiling now, waiting for praise. Poppy nose nodded sharing the smile as she got onto her paws pushing the kit into the nursery with her tail and ducked the entrance.’Hey! Can’t I stay out a bit longer?’ Nettle kit tried to sneak out in a noisy attempt poppy nose slowly followed they passed the medicine den and then she picked them up by the scruff and carried them to the nursery again. ‘you’ve had your fun, now time to sleep.’
| Thunder clan| Medicine cat den|
Needle fur
The Tom was sat in there den the pleasing scents of herbs was not as overpowering to them, they had just finished sorting out the herbs in there favourite way! There wasn’t much to do currently and that made needle fur happy, more sleeping for him! They lay down slowly to sleep just as they where dozing off a sound alerted them awake the small silhouette against the sunlight was of a kit, they watch a larger silhouette Pick them up and carry them, Needle fur sighs sleeping.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old May 19th, 2021, 02:13 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
ivyleaf sat out in the sun asleep, nobody was hurt for the moment nd they had plenty of herbs. she was enjoying herself, she didnt have any starclan dreams so it was nice and sound

( open)
(I can add a cat to shadow clan) a warrior ( and they can be that one cat who appears to be hurt anytime some cat who can heal is around them. Or just hurt sometimes. Or just hurt right now at this specific moment.) they’d be the third cat for my cat limit (I’m the only person on this thread who has one so I don’t go out of control)

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!

Last edited by Fritter; May 19th, 2021 at 02:15 PM.
Old May 19th, 2021, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-legendary-cowstar View Post
(I can add a cat to shadow clan) a warrior ( and they can be that one cat who appears to be hurt anytime some cat who can heal is around them. Or just hurt sometimes. Or just hurt right now at this specific moment.) they’d be the third cat for my cat limit (I’m the only person on this thread who has one so I don’t go out of control)
( sure! )

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 20th, 2021, 01:40 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
( sure! )
|Shadow clan| Clearing |

Dog fang
The Tom was limping as they hopped into the clearing looking for The medicine cat, they limped over to them.’Hey! Hey! Can you help me?’ Dog fang called as they finally got fairly close. The pain was not unbearable but the scrapes all over there leg weren’t bad, Dog fang was just being a big kit about it. Dog fang explained it wether they where listening or not. ‘I fell out of a tree well I was practising my stalking. And I fell onto a rock the tree wasn’t that high just...’ Dog fang paused looking for something to compare it to. ‘just as tall as the great rock.’ They talked about something else but it was inaudible and more of a mumble. Dog fang kept talking about other things but the sentences overlap and dog fang kept changing topic well they waited for the medicine cat to think up a response.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old May 24th, 2021, 11:09 AM

Quote:
|Shadow clan| Clearing |

Dog fang
The Tom was limping as they hopped into the clearing looking for The medicine cat, they limped over to them.’Hey! Hey! Can you help me?’ Dog fang called as they finally got fairly close. The pain was not unbearable but the scrapes all over there leg weren’t bad, Dog fang was just being a big kit about it. Dog fang explained it wether they where listening or not. ‘I fell out of a tree well I was practising my stalking. And I fell onto a rock the tree wasn’t that high just...’ Dog fang paused looking for something to compare it to. ‘just as tall as the great rock.’ They talked about something else but it was inaudible and more of a mumble. Dog fang kept talking about other things but the sentences overlap and dog fang kept changing topic well they waited for the medicine cat to think up a response.
ivyleaf rolled her eyes and got up. i thought only apprentices fell out of trees she mumbled as she went to get some cobwebs its not bad enough to waist herbs on. clean it and then ill put these on to stop the miner bleeding she instructed sitting down

Old May 24th, 2021, 11:14 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Thornstar

The huge tom padded into the clearing, grumbling to himself. He looked around. ShadowClan, in his opinion, was the strongest clan. He nodded to Dogfang and Ivyleaf, then walked into a shady corner in the clearing.

Thornstar settled down, yawning. He'd go hunting soon, but not alone. He looked around if someone wanted to hunt with him.

Open

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 24th, 2021, 01:29 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
ivyleaf rolled her eyes and got up. i thought only apprentices fell out of trees she mumbled as she went to get some cobwebs its not bad enough to waist herbs on. clean it and then ill put these on to stop the miner bleeding she instructed sitting down
|Shadow-clan | Clearing |
Dog fang
They nod cleaning there wounds, Boredom made them do what they did last time. Talk overlapping sentences once they had finished cleaning there wounds.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old May 24th, 2021, 01:49 PM

Quote:
|Shadow-clan | Clearing |
Dog fang
They nod cleaning there wounds, Boredom made them do what they did last time. Talk overlapping sentences once they had finished cleaning there wounds.
ivyleaf glared at him can you be quite! she snapped before walking over and putting the cobweb on him next time dont be so stupid! she yelled turning her back