Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:40 PM

Old January 21st, 2021, 06:49 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

@rosetherosey

Overall, the walk to Muskrat Mire was quiet. In the beginning, Robinwhisker felt the need to fill the silence with idle chatter about next moons gathering, the new kits in the clan, or even just how much prey she was hoping to catch. Eventually however, she realized that she had been babbling and shut her trap the rest of the way.
Finally, the two cats arrived, and Robinwhisker was practially shaking with excitment, she was a relatively new warrior and she was enjoying her new found freedom.
"I can hunt over there," she gestured to the eastern side of the territory with her tail "And you can hunt over there". She gestured to the western side.
Old January 21st, 2021, 07:07 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

~ Sunripple - @Rockfall ~

Sunripple nodded to Robinwhisker. "Sounds good." He sprinted over, avoiding the leg he had been limping on earlier as it just slowed him down. Slowly he opened his mouth and raised his nose to the air to sniff out any prey hiding near. He stalked the area, eyes gleaming. It had been quite some time since he had hunted, mainly because of the injury but also because he despised leaf-bare and all that it brought.

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou
Old January 21st, 2021, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosetherosey View Post

Sunripple nodded to Robinwhisker. "Sounds good." He sprinted over, avoiding the leg he had been limping on earlier as it just slowed him down. Slowly he opened his mouth and raised his nose to the air to sniff out any prey hiding near. He stalked the area, eyes gleaming. It had been quite some time since he had hunted, mainly because of the injury but also because he despised leaf-bare and all that it brought.
Robinwhisker took off without a second thought, her stomach already starting to grumble. Being careful to keep her pawsteps light, she streaked through the territory, mouth open like her clanmate in hopes of finding the scent of prey. It's times like these she wished she was glad she lived in Thunderclan, as opposed to Riverclan or Shadowclan. They must be so cold! Hunting in the water or in the dark!
Too caught up in her thoughts, she missed the stick underneath her paws, breaking in half with a loud snap. Mouse-dung! I hope I didn't scare the prey off in Sunripple's area!
Old January 21st, 2021, 10:59 PM
Goldfish

Sunripple shot up from a crouch at a loud snap from Robinwhisker's end. Luckily she had just stepped on a stick, nothing bad had happened. He looked up again, and then around for any sign of prey. Finally, he caught a scent trail. It smelled like a bird. It seemed as if it was hopping along the ground. It's probably hurt... This should be an easy catch... Sunripple thought as he dropped into another crouch and slowly stalked forward through a clump of grass that had hidden his target. He pushed through and spotted the bird. It was hopping forward, it's wing dragging behind. Carefully, Sunripple fixed his eyes on the bird. He walked forward a tiny bit, then he pounced! It was an easy catch and the bird was gone in one swift bite. Happily, he turned around to go back to the middle to wait for Robinwhisker to return with her catch.

Old January 22nd, 2021, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosetherosey View Post

Sunripple shot up from a crouch at a loud snap from Robinwhisker's end. Luckily she had just stepped on a stick, nothing bad had happened. He looked up again, and then around for any sign of prey. Finally, he caught a scent trail. It smelled like a bird. It seemed as if it was hopping along the ground. It's probably hurt... This should be an easy catch... Sunripple thought as he dropped into another crouch and slowly stalked forward through a clump of grass that had hidden his target. He pushed through and spotted the bird. It was hopping forward, it's wing dragging behind. Carefully, Sunripple fixed his eyes on the bird. He walked forward a tiny bit, then he pounced! It was an easy catch and the bird was gone in one swift bite. Happily, he turned around to go back to the middle to wait for Robinwhisker to return with her catch.
Robinwhisker was determined to catch something, she couldn't let Sunripple show her up! After catching the scent of a vole, she dropped into a hunters crouch, more focused than she had been in a while. Come on... She thought, waiting for the creature to stick its head out of the hole she knew it was hiding in. Supressing an irritated thrash of her tail, Robinwhisker crept closer, until she spotted the vole trying to escape. Leaping onto the creature, she quickly killed the creature, racing back to Sunripple in excitment.

"Look what I-" She stopped her bragging when she saw the size of his bird. It was at least twice as big as her stupid vole! "Nice catch. She mumbled around the fur of her own prey, eyeing the bird in envy.
Old January 22nd, 2021, 12:31 AM
Goldfish

~ Sunripple ~ @Rockfall ~

Sunripple smiled graciously. "Thanks. Yours is good too." He mewed. He liked voles better than birds anyway. Robinwhisker seemed a tad bit upset about something but it probably wasn't any of his business. "So, you ready to head back to camp?" He said nodding in the direction of camp. He was still hungry as he had never actually finished the cold vole. But it wouldn't have been enjoyable to finish it anyway.

Old January 22nd, 2021, 08:24 AM
particles of stars

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

"A simple defense move, Duck and Twist. I will demonstrate first, then we will go over it step-by-step." Spiderlily ducked against a imaginary paw, then rolled onto their back before quickly jumping to their paws. Not even waiting for the apprentice's response; "The first step is to duck. I'm going to swing my paw gently in your direction, and you will duck down." Placing their paw near Valleypaw's head, they swung softly, aiming at her head. If she wasn't able to doge, it would just be surprising and would not cause any physical damage.

[ @Zero]
Old January 22nd, 2021, 07:07 PM
I like trees

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Branchwhisker dropped into a hunting crouch as the scent of vole drifted into his mouth. He silently crept toward it, spotting a thin pinkish tail. It raised it's head, ears pricked. He lunged and slammed his paw down hard. He barely missed and gave out a frustrated yowl as it disappeared. Branchwhisker felt rage boil in his belly. He'd just lost a mouse! A pitiful, skinny creature that couldn't have had enough muscle to hold a leaf. How pathetic of him. In a sudden outburst of fury, he slashed his claws over the nearest tree. He shook his head and decided to keep hunting. He wasn't going back without something. Branchwhisker caught in total, three skinny voles, in which the set of sent his anger flaring. All he had caught! Three stupid voles! He couldn't lie, voles were his favorite, but the voles he had caught where as thin as twigs and looked sickly.

Last edited by RedSquirrel; January 22nd, 2021 at 07:26 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2021, 07:48 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

~Thunderchaser ran into the cave and waited for tidepaw. He better be good at sparing with that mouth of his~ Come on! I dont have all day. ~Thunderchaser found an empty spot and got into her fighting stance but had her claws away as she studied her opponent. She noticed he was barely putting pressure on his back right paw , thats where she would strike!~ @Kai

Last edited by Astraea; January 22nd, 2021 at 07:50 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2021, 07:56 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Eaglepaw eagerly awaited the instructions to pass. Despite her rebellious nature, she was a very quick learner. She looked at the rock and started creeping towards it. She noticed that her paws were making noises, but after spreading out her toes a bit more they stopped. She settled in and pounced at the rock, her paws landing a little way off behind it. She realized that she was sitting on the rock by the end, which probably wasn't the intended result.
Watching closely as Eaglepaw went along with the routine, Sycamorerain was pleasantly surprised when she prevented her paws from making noise on the ground by spreading her toes. The end result was just a little bit off, but he was still impressed she was doing this well on the first try. "Close. Good work figuring out how to stop making noise with your paws, but your pounce needs a little tweaking. I suppose you still could've caught it by landing fully on top of it like that, but it'll be easier to kill by landing on it with your front paws. Try again, and make sure you get a good judge on the distance you need to jump and the force you're putting in your spring."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩