Last post by alec
Today 05:25 PM

Old November 7th, 2023, 07:47 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Kick your little paws! Adderkit swimming Lessons [Private]

Adderkit

The little kit, Adderkit, was super excited for their training, today was the day she was going to learn how to swim and become a true Riverclan cat. So she found the river they were going to train at for today and she waited for the warrior.
@FeurSturm
Old November 7th, 2023, 07:56 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Kick your little paws! Adderkit swimming Lessons [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderkit

The little kit, Adderkit, was super excited for their training, today was the day she was going to learn how to swim and become a true Riverclan cat. So she found the river they were going to train at for today and she waited for the warrior.
@FeurSturm
Creekpelt
Male-He/Him
36 moons
Creekpelt walked up to the kit. "Okay, I'm here. Ready?"
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 7th, 2023, 07:58 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Adderkit

"Yeah I can wait!"
Adderkit jumped around a few times before she settled herself. "So how do we begin Creekpelt?" She tilted her head
@FeurSturm
Old November 7th, 2023, 08:11 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Adderkit

"Yeah I can wait!"
Adderkit jumped around a few times before she settled herself. "So how do we begin Creekpelt?" She tilted her head
@FeurSturm
Creekpelt looked around the camp for a good spot. There! A small stream flowed through the edge of camp. "Over here," he sauid decisively, leading the way over to the slow moving water. "Watch me," he said, then lept into the water. He paddled along for a few feet, then heaved himself up and out of the cool liquid.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 7th, 2023, 08:31 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Creekpelt looked around the camp for a good spot. There! A small stream flowed through the edge of camp. "Over here," he sauid decisively, leading the way over to the slow moving water. "Watch me," he said, then lept into the water. He paddled along for a few feet, then heaved himself up and out of the cool liquid.
Adderkit padded along to follow Creekpelt along, while they moved she looked around the camp and tried her hardest to not get distracted by anything. When the arrived she sat down eager to learn. "Oh ok." She looked over carefully watching the warrior swimming around, studying his movements. Once he was out she quickly asked "Is it my turn?"
Old November 10th, 2023, 08:31 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump @FeurSturm
Old November 10th, 2023, 08:36 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Adderkit padded along to follow Creekpelt along, while they moved she looked around the camp and tried her hardest to not get distracted by anything. When the arrived she sat down eager to learn. "Oh ok." She looked over carefully watching the warrior swimming around, studying his movements. Once he was out she quickly asked "Is it my turn?"
"Yes, go ahead. Remember to paddle. And keep your head above the water!"
(sorry I forgot)
Old November 10th, 2023, 08:56 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:
"Yes, go ahead. Remember to paddle. And keep your head above the water!"
(sorry I forgot)

"Alright!" Adderkit said eagerly before she walked up to the side of the river. Then and only then did she get some cold feet. This seemed like it could be dangerous actually... Losing her nerves she looked over to the warrior. In her mind the kit felt like the warrior was getting impatient with the kit. So she quickly looked back and took a deep breath. "You got this Adderkit" She reassured herself under her breath

She then went into the water after taking a deep breath. The water wasn't that deep or strong but it still took her by surprise. The sudden cold feeling threw her off, it surrounded her, it pushed her every so slightly. She flailed to get back to the top and kicked wildly to stay up. She was 'swimming' but a doggy paddle looked more skillful than this.

[All good!]
Old November 10th, 2023, 09:04 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
"Alright!" Adderkit said eagerly before she walked up to the side of the river. Then and only then did she get some cold feet. This seemed like it could be dangerous actually... Losing her nerves she looked over to the warrior. In her mind the kit felt like the warrior was getting impatient with the kit. So she quickly looked back and took a deep breath. "You got this Adderkit" She reassured herself under her breath

She then went into the water after taking a deep breath. The water wasn't that deep or strong but it still took her by surprise. The sudden cold feeling threw her off, it surrounded her, it pushed her every so slightly. She flailed to get back to the top and kicked wildly to stay up. She was 'swimming' but a doggy paddle looked more skillful than this.

[All good!]
Creekpelt sighed and slid into the water next to the kit. "Okay, first rule: don't panic, or flail, or anything like that. Take a moment to get used to the water." He instructed the kit calmly, softly paddling to hold his position.
Old November 10th, 2023, 09:21 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:
Creekpelt sighed and slid into the water next to the kit. "Okay, first rule: don't panic, or flail, or anything like that. Take a moment to get used to the water." He instructed the kit calmly, softly paddling to hold his position.

"Uh.. Uh.." Adderkit quickly got out of the water to take a breath. "Let me try that again ok..?"
She took another moment to take a deep breath to regather her mind. Alright Adderkit, you can't stand by the shore forever. So she slid back into the water again and her head went under the water once more. Her brain said to panic. No no, you don't control me. She let her mentors words run through her mind. So she started to awkwardly kick again and took a deep gasp of air. "Eheh Maybe I shouldn't have spent so much time under" She laughed awkwardly while she still struggled her form.