Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old October 15th, 2017, 10:35 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

"Well if you want haruko you have to get past me, and I'm a higher fighter than you." The fire demon said as she had summoned red glowing sias.(you will be surprised who this demon is)
"Haruko fight her!" Holly said as hazel had fell asleep but appeared in haruko mind. She had her weapons
It's Ella I think )

Salem crossed her arms and tilted her head
" oh really? Then how come I'm in control of her soul right now? You can't get me out now! It's past the point of no return " Salem said with a growl
______
Her skin was completely pale as her shirt tie and pants where black , she snarled again as she scratched the wall next to her . She grinned evily as she looked at her sister . Haruko was gone , the fighter growled at Holly
" you failed " she simply said .

Haruko was trapped inside a glass oval type of thing , she had purple electric rings around that paralyzed her , she had her eyes open and she shook. She noticed hazel but didn't move at all

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 15th, 2017, 10:41 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
It's Ella I think )

Salem crossed her arms and tilted her head
" oh really? Then how come I'm in control of her soul right now? You can't get me out now! It's past the point of no return " Salem said with a growl
______
Her skin was completely pale as her shirt tie and pants where black , she snarled again as she scratched the wall next to her . She grinned evily as she looked at her sister . Haruko was gone , the fighter growled at Holly
" you failed " she simply said .

Haruko was trapped inside a glass oval type of thing , she had purple electric rings around that paralyzed her , she had her eyes open and she shook. She noticed hazel but didn't move at all
(nope)
"Not for long" the fire demon said hitting Salem with Marcie hammer then icy sythce. She blasted fire at Salem with the sythce in gun mode.
----
"NO IM NKT GIVING UP" holly yelled
----
Hazel broke the glass box as she had broke the rings with her bare strength. She was glowing red as she was raging out.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 15th, 2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:
(nope)
"Not for long" the fire demon said hitting Salem with Marcie hammer then icy sythce. She blasted fire at Salem with the sythce in gun mode.
----
"NO IM NKT GIVING UP" holly yelled
----
Hazel broke the glass box as she had broke the rings with her bare strength. She was glowing red as she was raging out.
Yang?)
Salem fell back against the wall and she growled her eyes where pitch black as she had her claws sharpened she yelled and dashed at the demon and hit it non stop as she glowed dark purple
________
Haruko chuckled as she fixed her tie , she was in her sister face and showed her razor like teeth. She put her hand on holly shoulder and whispered
" she is gone. I'm in charge now , your sister is a monster nothing more. It's passed the point of no return " she said and smiled

Haruko fell down as she twitched she was weak to weak to even do anything . She looked at hazel with a frown she knew what she let sale m do it she couldn't get back in control they would have a new enemy .

Old October 15th, 2017, 10:56 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Yang?)
Salem fell back against the wall and she growled her eyes where pitch black as she had her claws sharpened she yelled and dashed at the demon and hit it non stop as she glowed dark purple
________
Haruko chuckled as she fixed her tie , she was in her sister face and showed her razor like teeth. She put her hand on holly shoulder and whispered
" she is gone. I'm in charge now , your sister is a monster nothing more. It's passed the point of no return " she said and smiled

Haruko fell down as she twitched she was weak to weak to even do anything . She looked at hazel with a frown she knew what she let sale m do it she couldn't get back in control they would have a new enemy .
"SALEM GET HERE YOU ASSHOLE" Hazel said, she knew the demon was someone in here.
-----
Holly grabbed haruko hand.
"Don't touch me Salem" holly said.
----
(No you will find out)
The demon blocked as she had punched Salem with yang weapon had made a drago sign that had said blast.

Gone

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:

"SALEM GET HERE YOU ASSHOLE" Hazel said, she knew the demon was someone in here.
-----
Holly grabbed haruko hand.
"Don't touch me Salem" holly said.
----
(No you will find out)
The demon blocked as she had punched Salem with yang weapon had made a drago sign that had said blast.
Haruko raised her eyebrow and smirked
" oh? But I'm your sister aren't i? I am her , so you know where she is? She's trapped in her own mind paralyzed ! She's practically screaming in her own body!! " she said and hugged holly
" I'm your sister! " she added
" not....if...i..harm.her.. " she said as she breathed quickly

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:08 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Haruko raised her eyebrow and smirked
" oh? But I'm your sister aren't i? I am her , so you know where she is? She's trapped in her own mind paralyzed ! She's practically screaming in her own body!! " she said and hugged holly
" I'm your sister! " she added
" not....if...i..harm.her.. " she said as she breathed quickly
Hazel had Salem in a choke hole, she was in her choas form as she was stronger. She had snapped Salem neck as she had punched Salem out of haruko mind and body.
----
"Not if hazel can deal with it" holly said as sale, had fell on her.

Gone

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:16 AM

Quote:

Hazel had Salem in a choke hole, she was in her choas form as she was stronger. She had snapped Salem neck as she had punched Salem out of haruko mind and body.
----
"Not if hazel can deal with it" holly said as sale, had fell on her.
Salem fell on her back as her eyes where half closed
" impossible.... " she said weakly as Haruko breathed heavier then she did she screamed as she was being grabbed by shadow like things and she was covered in them . She floated as she was now complete!y controlled by this beast she had her final scream as her head was being covered in the shadows. Salem chuckled as she gained her energy back
" I may be weak but that human is now mine " Salem said as she vanished into smoke . ( SALEM WILL WIN T^T )
" My L'manburg, my unfinished Symphony , forever unfinished....."
I don't care if I lose my miiiinnnndddd ~
Im alreaaaaddddyyyy CUUUURRRSSSSEED-

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:22 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Salem fell on her back as her eyes where half closed
" impossible.... " she said weakly as Haruko breathed heavier then she did she screamed as she was being grabbed by shadow like things and she was covered in them . She floated as she was now complete!y controlled by this beast she had her final scream as her head was being covered in the shadows. Salem chuckled as she gained her energy back
" I may be weak but that human is now mine " Salem said as she vanished into smoke . ( SALEM WILL WIN T^T )
Hazel had noticed something she couldn't get out. She would have to be stuck fighting Salem in her girlfriend mind.
"For the last time leave my girlfriend alone!" hazel said as she had started to glow a dangerous black color.
-----
"No I won't let you" holly said grabbing her sister arm had holding her back. The fire demon had knocked haruko out with Marcie hammer. She didn't miss this time as she was above haruko.

Gone

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:31 AM

Quote:

(WHY!)
Hazel had noticed something she couldn't get out. She would have to be stuck fighting Salem in her girlfriend mind.
"For the last time leave my girlfriend alone!" hazel said as she had started to glow a dangerous black color.
-----
"No I won't let you" holly said grabbing her sister arm had holding her back. The fire demon had knocked haruko out with Marcie hammer. She didn't miss this time as she was above haruko.
CAUSE IT'S FUN! )
Salem smirked as she noticed this
" why should i? Does she mean that much?she's just a worthless human you are stronger than that girl! Why do you even try when you know you will loose? " she asked as her voice was really deep
" and I will let you go if you answer this question " she said as she smirked she looked at Haruko motionless body and she held her soul in her hands it was white orb and had huge black patch in it That WAs Salem Darkness
" you see this? This Is Her Very Soul And When I Crush It She Is Mine. Now Answer My Question And I May Give It To You " She Added With A Laughh
I don't care if I lose my miiiinnnndddd ~
Im alreaaaaddddyyyy CUUUURRRSSSSEED-

Last edited by Leucos; October 15th, 2017 at 11:32 AM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:37 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
CAUSE IT'S FUN! )
Salem smirked as she noticed this
" why should i? Does she mean that much?she's just a worthless human you are stronger than that girl! Why do you even try when you know you will loose? " she asked as her voice was really deep
" and I will let you go if you answer this question " she said as she smirked she looked at Haruko motionless body and she held her soul in her hands it was white orb and had huge black patch in it That WAs Salem Darkness
" you see this? This Is Her Very Soul And When I Crush It She Is Mine. Now Answer My Question And I May Give It To You " She Added With A Laughh
"Who are you?" Holly asked as the fire demon had put mairce hammer in the pile of weapons she had used in the battle.
"It's firegirl(super hero name her real name will come out)" the demon said and disappeared leaving without a trace.

Gone