Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:44 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

"I love haruko, I don't care about her strength, or power she loves me, and I love her!" hazel answered
----
"Who are you?" Holly asked as the fire demon had put mairce hammer in the pile of weapons she had used in the battle.
"It's firegirl(super hero name her real name will come out)" the demon said and disappeared leaving without a trace.
Salem gagged
' Disgusting ! She did answer though hmmm keep my word or double trick?' She thought and the demon laughed
" you should think twice before having an answer. And don't you know dear , there are so many ways to hurt a person " she said and started to crush the orb in her hands causing Haruko to scream in pain from the shadows that covered her. The fighter fell her insides being broken down like a anvil was crushing her , Salem claws cracked the glass orb as she smirked and it started to slightly crack as some smoke came out of the orb
" and another piece of advice love is weakness " she said

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:47 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Salem gagged
' Disgusting ! She did answer though hmmm keep my word or double trick?' She thought and the demon laughed
" you should think twice before having an answer. And don't you know dear , there are so many ways to hurt a person " she said and started to crush the orb in her hands causing Haruko to scream in pain from the shadows that covered her. The fighter fell her insides being broken down like a anvil was crushing her , Salem claws cracked the glass orb as she smirked and it started to slightly crack as some smoke came out of the orb
" and another piece of advice love is weakness " she said
"Is it?" Hazel asked as this time she was glowing white, her eyes turned black as her wings were demonic wings.
"You messed with the wrong person, and in the Power of set(from pit of the pitum) YOU SHALL DIE!" Hazle said sinking her claws onto Salem. This was it, one winner one loser.(hazel is going to win)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:51 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

"Remember your the oldest" holly said as her mark glew( https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e8/aa/4b/e...lf-tattoos.jpg )
---
"Cyan can you help me get snow back?" Grace asked
"Sure.Snow was the cat right?" He asked,not able to keep track of all of the animals.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:53 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Sure.Snow was the cat right?" He asked,not able to keep track of all of the animals.
"Yes, you might want to wear something to keep you warm. Snow when though my portal to the North Pole" grace said.

Gone

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:

"Is it?" Hazel asked as this time she was glowing white, her eyes turned black as her wings were demonic wings.
"You messed with the wrong person, and in the Power of set(from pit of the pitum) YOU SHALL DIE!" Hazle said sinking her claws onto Salem. This was it, one winner one loser.(hazel is going to win)
MY PLOT T^T )
Salem smirked as she crushed the orb with her final breath ,smoke fell from the ground as she vanished completely into thin air. Haruko screamed in pain as her soul was destroyed ( MWUAHAHA) the orb broke there was no going back now , the smoke scattered and vanished into thin air. Salem was gone so was the fighter. The fighter screamed as light spots formed on her shadowed body and broke into millions of pieces not before she said a name
" HAZEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " she yelled and it was her final word

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:55 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
MY PLOT T^T )
Salem smirked as she crushed the orb with her final breath ,smoke fell from the ground as she vanished completely into thin air. Haruko screamed in pain as her soul was destroyed ( MWUAHAHA) the orb broke there was no going back now , the smoke scattered and vanished into thin air. Salem was gone so was the fighter. The fighter screamed as light spots formed on her shadowed body and broke into millions of pieces not before she said a name
" HAZEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " she yelled and it was her final word
"HARUKO!" Hazel said going to her girlfriend. "Haruko, no" hazel said turning back with tears coming down her face. She failed.

Gone

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:10 PM

Quote:

"HARUKO!" Hazel said going to her girlfriend. "Haruko, no" hazel said turning back with tears coming down her face. She failed.
Suddenly Haruko mind broke into pieces but before hazel fell something saved her , something grabbed her out of there and helped her escape. Haruko woke up as she was black and white she growled and roared she ran out of the house

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:11 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Suddenly Haruko mind broke into pieces but before hazel fell something saved her , something grabbed her out of there and helped her escape. Haruko woke up as she was black and white she growled and roared she ran out of the house
Hazel woke up as she saw haruko. Hazel ran after haruko as she had flew after her girlfriend.

Gone

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:

Hazel woke up as she saw haruko. Hazel ran after haruko as she had flew after her girlfriend.
The fighter was in the streets she looked around her as she didn't know where she was . Suddenly a car stopped in front of Haruko and honked its horn
" GET OUT OF THE RODE! " the driver yelled it was dark out and the lights blinded the monster as she covered her eyes she whimpered she didn't know what to do. The driver honked his horn again and turned his lights on full brightness. Haruko winced as she covered her face and the man got out of his car and had a baseballbat with him and hit Haruko in the head which made her fall down and snarl her claws sharpened
" WHEN I SAY MOVE I MEAN MOVE YOU FEAK! " he yelled and was gonna hit Haruko again

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:21 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
The fighter was in the streets she looked around her as she didn't know where she was . Suddenly a car stopped in front of Haruko and honked its horn
" GET OUT OF THE RODE! " the driver yelled it was dark out and the lights blinded the monster as she covered her eyes she whimpered she didn't know what to do. The driver honked his horn again and turned his lights on full brightness. Haruko winced as she covered her face and the man got out of his car and had a baseballbat with him and hit Haruko in the head which made her fall down and snarl her claws sharpened
" WHEN I SAY MOVE I MEAN MOVE YOU FEAK! " he yelled and was gonna hit Haruko again
hazel grabbed haruko and flew away from the road. She landed with haruko in the forset.
"Haruko calm down please?" Hazle asked as she looked at haruko.

Gone