Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:00 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Bean
Today 12:59 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM

Old September 28th, 2023, 01:32 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Coming Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookysock View Post
Caroline slumps a little bit. "My brother... he's... over... somewhere. I dunno. But he doesn't like me."
That makes him kind of angry. He squints his remaining eye and he looks around. "I don't see why he doesn't. But, Caroline... I think we should go. I think I know this one place... Down the road, a ways."

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old September 28th, 2023, 01:33 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier View Post
That makes him kind of angry. He squints his remaining eye and he looks around. "I don't see why he doesn't. But, Caroline... I think we should go. I think I know this one place... Down the road, a ways."
Caroline nods. "Yeah, let's go," she agrees, her smile returning.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 28th, 2023, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Caroline nods. "Yeah, let's go," she agrees, her smile returning.
He'd ask his mother for advice - why is my heart pounding so much-? he then frowns slightly before looking at Caroline and smiling. He leads her down the street, his hand still on the knife before they turn a corner and he's knocked off of his feet. The only thing he sees in an American army uniform, and he grunts as he feels himself being kicked.

Instead of curling into a ball like most others would, he scrambles up quickly and places himself before Caroline. He faces two Americans - both males, about his height. A fair fight. Well, more-or-less.

"I'd recommend going home." Wilhelm murmurs to them as he takes the large knife from his pocket and holding it in a defensive position, ready to attack the first person to take a step towards Caroline.

Gott mit uns.

Old September 28th, 2023, 01:51 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier View Post
He'd ask his mother for advice - why is my heart pounding so much-? he then frowns slightly before looking at Caroline and smiling. He leads her down the street, his hand still on the knife before they turn a corner and he's knocked off of his feet. The only thing he sees in an American army uniform, and he grunts as he feels himself being kicked.

Instead of curling into a ball like most others would, he scrambles up quickly and places himself before Caroline. He faces two Americans - both males, about his height. A fair fight. Well, more-or-less.

"I'd recommend going home." Wilhelm murmurs to them as he takes the large knife from his pocket and holding it in a defensive position, ready to attack the first person to take a step towards Caroline.

Gott mit uns.
Caroline was... steaming with rage. She clenched her fists, standing beside Wilhelm as he got back to his feet. She was obviously willing to fight these two men, and could probably do some pretty decent damage.

Old September 28th, 2023, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Caroline was... steaming with rage. She clenched her fists, standing beside Wilhelm as he got back to his feet. She was obviously willing to fight these two men, and could probably do some pretty decent damage.
"I am sorry, Caroline, if I do something to hurt you. Ever." He murmurs.

God, I am going to marry this girl... he thinks to himself before he stares down the other soldiers. They see the knife, and none of them move. But fear comes in one of their eyes, and he backs off. Then the other one takes a step forward.

"You'll regret that, sir."

He then lunges forward with lightning quick movements. He drops the knife and he grabs the man's arm and he twists the wrist, hears a snap, twists harder - hears another snap, a scream. Then he hears a pop and lets go of the other person.

Wilhelm takes a step back and looks down at the person. So many emotions flicker in his icy blue eye, and he takes a step back from the writhing person on the ground. "It's just a dislocated shoulder, a shattered elbow... And a broken wrist, of course." He murmurs quietly before he stiffens.

Caroline.

He turns and looks at her, prepared t see fear - to see the accusing look of you're a monster in her eyes, on her lips. Fear is in his eye.

Old October 24th, 2023, 08:34 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
"I am sorry, Caroline, if I do something to hurt you. Ever." He murmurs.

God, I am going to marry this girl... he thinks to himself before he stares down the other soldiers. They see the knife, and none of them move. But fear comes in one of their eyes, and he backs off. Then the other one takes a step forward.

"You'll regret that, sir."

He then lunges forward with lightning quick movements. He drops the knife and he grabs the man's arm and he twists the wrist, hears a snap, twists harder - hears another snap, a scream. Then he hears a pop and lets go of the other person.

Wilhelm takes a step back and looks down at the person. So many emotions flicker in his icy blue eye, and he takes a step back from the writhing person on the ground. "It's just a dislocated shoulder, a shattered elbow... And a broken wrist, of course." He murmurs quietly before he stiffens.

Caroline.

He turns and looks at her, prepared t see fear - to see the accusing look of you're a monster in her eyes, on her lips. Fear is in his eye.
As soon as Wilhelm began to fight the men, Caroline decided to stay put. He obviously didn't need any help, and no wonder - he was in a war. Somehow, Caroline had already forgotten that. She watched Wilhelm, occasionally offering a cheer of support - and before she knew it, the battle was won.

Caroline looked at the men, brow furrowed. That must hurt... She began to raise a hand, but reminded herself of their violent nature and awful reaction to seeing Wilhelm with her. Caroline shook her head, staring at the men. She could hardly believe that somebody could be so awful.

Caroline moved her attention to Wilhelm, who was looking rather anxious. She smiled at him, shrugging. "Well... I'd say you handled that."

Old October 24th, 2023, 08:48 AM

Quote:
As soon as Wilhelm began to fight the men, Caroline decided to stay put. He obviously didn't need any help, and no wonder - he was in a war. Somehow, Caroline had already forgotten that. She watched Wilhelm, occasionally offering a cheer of support - and before she knew it, the battle was won.

Caroline looked at the men, brow furrowed. That must hurt... She began to raise a hand, but reminded herself of their violent nature and awful reaction to seeing Wilhelm with her. Caroline shook her head, staring at the men. She could hardly believe that somebody could be so awful.

Caroline moved her attention to Wilhelm, who was looking rather anxious. She smiled at him, shrugging. "Well... I'd say you handled that."
His blue eye looks at her, and he opens his mouth and smiles softly. "Ja, I guess so." he says quietly before he offers her hand. He sees that his blood is on his hand, so he lets it drop to his side. no proper young lady like Caroline would ever hold a soldier's bloody hand. so he keeps his hands by his sides - or clutching the neck of his slightly clean, new uniform.

He feels kind of bad now that he looks at Caroline. what would have happened to her if i was not here...? would one of them proper boys take her hand and lead her - laughing happily - to the cafe? she deserves to be happy with a nice civilian man. he thinks for a moment. but, God.... I will marry her. eventually.

"I need kaffee." He murmurs softly before smiling at her again. He then looks at the cloudless sky of twilight and inclines his head towards her. "To the cafe, ja?"