Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM

Old November 16th, 2023, 08:32 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Cat's Cradle || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

(yeah. Weird. Even more weird that it used to be rather tiny.)

Ciara looked up at him. "But then... If it's not a tail, that be attached or fake... Then what is that? Some furry underwear?" She almost giggled at that. Furry underwear? Who would ever want that? "I'll be real with you. I'm not like the others here. I don't attack. I'm peaceful. I only attack if it's the only option I have or if my family and friends are threatened. And... I have no family, other than my brother... Who is in the army... And my only friend is Alyssa, who I barely see... So... I'm all on my own." She offered her hand again.

"Violet? Would you like a friend? I can be a friend."
Violet's face flushed red at the mention of "furry underwear." "Ew! No!" he hissed, looking rather disgusted. Then, Ciara began a mini-speech about how she wasn't violent. Then, she offered a hand, asking if they could be friends. He began to extend his own, but quickly recoiled, looking away.

"No... you wouldn't want to be friends with someone like me..."

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 16th, 2023, 08:35 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Violet's face flushed red at the mention of "furry underwear." "Ew! No!" he hissed, looking rather disgusted. Then, Ciara began a mini-speech about how she wasn't violent. Then, she offered a hand, asking if they could be friends. He began to extend his own, but quickly recoiled, looking away.

"No... you wouldn't want to be friends with someone like me..."
Ciara watched him extend his own hand slowly, but shot it back fast, saying she wouldn't want to be friends with someone like him. She lowered her hand slightly, slightly confused. "What do you mean? Who are you then, Violet?"
Old November 16th, 2023, 08:41 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:

Ciara watched him extend his own hand slowly, but shot it back fast, saying she wouldn't want to be friends with someone like him. She lowered her hand slightly, slightly confused. "What do you mean? Who are you then, Violet?"
Violet's eyes narrowed. He found himself actually considering telling her. He put his hand over the emerald necklace.

"Promise you won't freak out-?"

Old November 16th, 2023, 08:43 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Violet's eyes narrowed. He found himself actually considering telling her. He put his hand over the emerald necklace.

"Promise you won't freak out-?"
She took a deep breath. "I can try, but why?" She backed up to give him room. What was he gonna do with that necklace?
Old November 16th, 2023, 08:47 AM
don't eat me

Quote:

She took a deep breath. "I can try, but why?" She backed up to give him room. What was he gonna do with that necklace?
Well, here goes nothing.

He took off the necklace, slipping it over his head. As soon as it left his body, there was a cloud of light purple mist followed by a poof! When the mist faded, Violet was in his true form; his Catsaith form. He had also taken his tail out of his pants, and it swayed anxiously behind him.

His whiskers twitched as he clutched his magical necklace.

"...Hey."

Old November 16th, 2023, 08:58 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Well, here goes nothing.

He took off the necklace, slipping it over his head. As soon as it left his body, there was a cloud of light purple mist followed by a poof! When the mist faded, Violet was in his true form; his Catsaith form. He had also taken his tail out of his pants, and it swayed anxiously behind him.

His whiskers twitched as he clutched his magical necklace.

"...Hey."
Ciara gasped and covered her face when a puff of light purple smoke appeared. She coughed, going onto her knees, waving her hand in front of her face. Then she heard him speak. She looked up.

Her only eye widened, feeling panic spread through her. Holy crap, holy crap holy- Her head shot to the left. She could hear someone. "Quick, someone's coming! Turn back!" She whispered, and gestured for him to follow her into the tree if the transformation didn't go fast enough or if he thought he wouldn't have the time. She went up into the three.
Old November 16th, 2023, 09:17 AM
don't eat me

Quote:

Ciara gasped and covered her face when a puff of light purple smoke appeared. She coughed, going onto her knees, waving her hand in front of her face. Then she heard him speak. She looked up.

Her only eye widened, feeling panic spread through her. Holy crap, holy crap holy- Her head shot to the left. She could hear someone. "Quick, someone's coming! Turn back!" She whispered, and gestured for him to follow her into the tree if the transformation didn't go fast enough or if he thought he wouldn't have the time. She went up into the three.
He put then necklace back on, leaping up the tree as soon as the puff of mist appeared, turning him human again.

Old November 16th, 2023, 09:23 AM
error in the code

Quote:
He put then necklace back on, leaping up the tree as soon as the puff of mist appeared, turning him human again.
She watched him as he put his necklace back on and leaped into the tree. The smoke disappeared right as someone walked over. A male. 20. Oh it's Jackson. He looked around in confusion. "Ciara, if you're playing that stupid smoke trick on me... I said I didn't like that, and you know why... where the heck are you?" He stayed by the tree for a while, looking around and glancing up at the tree but soon walked away. Ciara made sure that he walked away for real and didn't linger around before letting out her breath. "Jackson is my brother. Adopted brother. I think I said that... He doesn't know about this spot in this tree, so this is still a safe place to hide. Until it's cut down or dies." She looked back at Violet. "So... you are a... 'cat monster?'" She hated saying that.
Old November 16th, 2023, 10:03 AM
don't eat me

Quote:

She watched him as he put his necklace back on and leaped into the tree. The smoke disappeared right as someone walked over. A male. 20. Oh it's Jackson. He looked around in confusion. "Ciara, if you're playing that stupid smoke trick on me... I said I didn't like that, and you know why... where the heck are you?" He stayed by the tree for a while, looking around and glancing up at the tree but soon walked away. Ciara made sure that he walked away for real and didn't linger around before letting out her breath. "Jackson is my brother. Adopted brother. I think I said that... He doesn't know about this spot in this tree, so this is still a safe place to hide. Until it's cut down or dies." She looked back at Violet. "So... you are a... 'cat monster?'" She hated saying that.
Violet glared at her. "No, I'm not a cat monster. I'm an Ikati Shintsha, or as you humans call us, a Catsaith."

(sorry for short post! i'm real tired)

Old November 16th, 2023, 10:28 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Violet glared at her. "No, I'm not a cat monster. I'm an Ikati Shintsha, or as you humans call us, a Catsaith."

(sorry for short post! i'm real tired)
She sighed. "Hey, it's not my fault the kids at my school call you guys cat monsters. So it's kind of stuck with me. And besides. I have no idea how to pronounce the real words anyway." She scanned Violet. "Honestly, after getting over the initial shock, you looked really cool as your true form."