Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old March 22nd, 2023, 11:31 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default A Return To Infection {P}

-- 4 years have passed since the incident at Falcon's Underground Lab. It has since been abandoned, left to rot, and the surviving experiments within fight to stay alive. The most deadliest and angriest of these experiments was Experiment 1063(Michelle Xing). Something went wrong with her infection, and caused the entire program of the Purple Control Virus to be stopped dead in its tracks. She roams the hallways of the underground lab, looking for her next victim, half infected, half still okay. And now, the Head Scientist's child has arrived back at the lab after finding some old documents and letters, dating back to the experiments, the lab's location, and even some files about the experiments. However out of the 25 experiments, only 4 files are found, as the rest are at the lab. Michelle Xing's file was left behind, however one page still remains with the other files: a paper talking about her infection and some of the origins of her as well, and even a hint on what happened to her. Now, Cora Simons has returned to zeir father's lab to figure out what really went down in this infected place... --

{ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ }
Old March 22nd, 2023, 11:49 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: A Return To Infection {P}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzNoceda_~ View Post
-- 4 years have passed since the incident at Falcon's Underground Lab. It has since been abandoned, left to rot, and the surviving experiments within fight to stay alive. The most deadliest and angriest of these experiments was Experiment 1063(Michelle Xing). Something went wrong with her infection, and caused the entire program of the Purple Control Virus to be stopped dead in its tracks. She roams the hallways of the underground lab, looking for her next victim, half infected, half still okay. And now, the Head Scientist's child has arrived back at the lab after finding some old documents and letters, dating back to the experiments, the lab's location, and even some files about the experiments. However out of the 25 experiments, only 4 files are found, as the rest are at the lab. Michelle Xing's file was left behind, however one page still remains with the other files: a paper talking about her infection and some of the origins of her as well, and even a hint on what happened to her. Now, Cora Simons has returned to zeir father's lab to figure out what really went down in this infected place... --

{ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ }
Cora Simons walked into the abandoned lab. The place was a mess and, probably, unsafe. Cora looked around and pulled out a couple of papers and studied them. "Michelle Xing, Experiment 1063" Ze repeated reading the paper aloud. Ze walked up and forced the office door open. Ze was adjusting to the amount of electricity in the place. Zeir own father, the head scientist of this very lab, had experimented with her in a different experiment. Zeir virus was different, they had mixed it with other things and gave her the ability to control and see electricity. Ze found a file drawer and opened it. Zey heard a bang from somewhere in the labs and grabbed the files. Zey heard another as zey where leaving and followed the sound. "Hello?" Cora called.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old March 22nd, 2023, 11:55 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post

Cora Simons walked into the abandoned lab. The place was a mess and, probably, unsafe. Cora looked around and pulled out a couple of papers and studied them. "Michelle Xing, Experiment 1063" Ze repeated reading the paper aloud. Ze walked up and forced the office door open. Ze was adjusting to the amount of electricity in the place. Zeir own father, the head scientist of this very lab, had experimented with her in a different experiment. Zeir virus was different, they had mixed it with other things and gave her the ability to control and see electricity. Ze found a file drawer and opened it. Zey heard a bang from somewhere in the labs and grabbed the files. Zey heard another as zey where leaving and followed the sound. "Hello?" Cora called.
~~Michelle Xing~~

Someone's here. We're not alone. That was Michelle's first thought when she heard footsteps nearby where she was patrolling. Someone to play with? Who dares come down here again? She hissed quietly, her metal foot making loud stomping noises as she walked. The infected girl was forced into a life she never knew existed. Being like this was like a prison. Because, it is a prison. Her screams will forever haunt this abandoned place. And now, someone else was here. And they were aware that she was nearby. "Hello?" A voice called. Michelle scraped her metal claw on the walls, making a horrid *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* noise. She slowly walked on, her glowing red pupil darting around while her green human eye was shut. Then, she saw it. The person. A young child. What the... why are they here!? It's another dumb person. She watched quietly from behind the hall, her red pupil locked on the kid, metal claw tapping the wall... watching their every move... Hm...
Old March 22nd, 2023, 12:16 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
~~Michelle Xing~~

Someone's here. We're not alone. That was Michelle's first thought when she heard footsteps nearby where she was patrolling. Someone to play with? Who dares come down here again? She hissed quietly, her metal foot making loud stomping noises as she walked. The infected girl was forced into a life she never knew existed. Being like this was like a prison. Because, it is a prison. Her screams will forever haunt this abandoned place. And now, someone else was here. And they were aware that she was nearby. "Hello?" A voice called. Michelle scraped her metal claw on the walls, making a horrid *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* noise. She slowly walked on, her glowing red pupil darting around while her green human eye was shut. Then, she saw it. The person. A young child. What the... why are they here!? It's another dumb person. She watched quietly from behind the hall, her red pupil locked on the kid, metal claw tapping the wall... watching their every move... Hm...
Cora whipped around immediately sensing the huge surge of electricity from behind the zem. Ze lowered her hood and zeir short cyan hair was revealed as well as zeir glowing cyan eyes. Ze summoned some energy towards zeir hand. "Are you going to hurt me?" Ze asked, ready to strike if the girl did. She recognized Michelle Xing from her experiment description. "You're Michelle Xing...My father turned you into a monster like he has done to me, hasn't he?" Cora asked.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old March 22nd, 2023, 01:59 PM
error in the code

Quote:

Cora whipped around immediately sensing the huge surge of electricity from behind the zem. Ze lowered her hood and zeir short cyan hair was revealed as well as zeir glowing cyan eyes. Ze summoned some energy towards zeir hand. "Are you going to hurt me?" Ze asked, ready to strike if the girl did. She recognized Michelle Xing from her experiment description. "You're Michelle Xing...My father turned you into a monster like he has done to me, hasn't he?" Cora asked.
~~Michelle Xing~~

Michelle knew that she was caught. She stepped out from hiding but kept her distance. Every part of her wanted to charge at the kid and rip them apart. But something kept her feet still. She flexed her claw, her human eye still closed. She watched the person pull down their hood to reveal their short cyan hair as well as glowing cyan eyes. They then asked if Michelle was going to hurt them. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. She thought back, knowing that this person couldn't hear her mind. "You're Michelle Xing... My father turned you into a monster like he has done to me, hasn't he?" The person spoke again. Michelle scratched the wall angrily. This person was Dr. Falcon's child! She let out low growls, her red pupil glowing brighter, feet scraping the floor, human hand clenched in a fist, her metal hand scratching the wall, making the whole hallway shake. YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME AROUND ME!!! She wanted to screech, but her vocal cords were messed up, and talking caused so much pain. Plus getting words to fit together in a sentence was too much work for a monster like Michelle.
Old March 22nd, 2023, 02:33 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
~~Michelle Xing~~

Michelle knew that she was caught. She stepped out from hiding but kept her distance. Every part of her wanted to charge at the kid and rip them apart. But something kept her feet still. She flexed her claw, her human eye still closed. She watched the person pull down their hood to reveal their short cyan hair as well as glowing cyan eyes. They then asked if Michelle was going to hurt them. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. She thought back, knowing that this person couldn't hear her mind. "You're Michelle Xing... My father turned you into a monster like he has done to me, hasn't he?" The person spoke again. Michelle scratched the wall angrily. This person was Dr. Falcon's child! She let out low growls, her red pupil glowing brighter, feet scraping the floor, human hand clenched in a fist, her metal hand scratching the wall, making the whole hallway shake. YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME AROUND ME!!! She wanted to screech, but her vocal cords were messed up, and talking caused so much pain. Plus getting words to fit together in a sentence was too much work for a monster like Michelle.
Cora could tell Michelle was angry and that only made her angrier. "Listen! I wasn't here to find you! I was here for Jasmine and to find any other experiments I could help! And I can help you too!" Ze shouted, her eyes glowing brighter. Ze calmed down and said, quietly "If you want me to..."

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old March 22nd, 2023, 03:04 PM
error in the code

Quote:

Cora could tell Michelle was angry and that only made her angrier. "Listen! I wasn't here to find you! I was here for Jasmine and to find any other experiments I could help! And I can help you too!" Ze shouted, her eyes glowing brighter. Ze calmed down and said, quietly "If you want me to..."
~~Michelle Xing~~

Michelle froze at the kid's words. What? She stood straight, rubbing her human eye with her human hand. "Wh... what?" Her voice cracked and was barely a whisper as she opened her human eye, revealing her green iris. They... wants to help me? She took two steps toward the kid. "Why... Cursed..." Michelle managed to say before letting out an aggressive cough and stepping back, her eyes- both Endo and human -locked on the other person's glowing cyan eyes. She needed answers.

Last edited by bubble[error].; March 22nd, 2023 at 04:03 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 07:36 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
~~Michelle Xing~~

Michelle froze at the kid's words. What? She stood straight, rubbing her human eye with her human hand. "Wh... what?" Her voice cracked and was barely a whisper as she opened her human eye, revealing her green iris. They... wants to help me? She took two steps toward the kid. "Why... Cursed..." Michelle managed to say before letting out an aggressive cough and stepping back, her eyes- both Endo and human -locked on the other person's glowing cyan eyes. She needed answers.
Cora gasped when Michelle started coughing and helped her stand steadily. "My father, was a cruel man and wanted power and power! When I was 4, he told me he would give me super powers! I was so young and naive..." Ze started, trailing off. A spark fell from zeir cyan eye. "He took advantage of me! Now I know why my mother left! She tried to take me but I loved my dad, at the time. I regret not coming with my mother!" Cora said and sighed.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old March 23rd, 2023, 07:57 AM
error in the code

Quote:

Cora gasped when Michelle started coughing and helped her stand steadily. "My father, was a cruel man and wanted power and power! When I was 4, he told me he would give me super powers! I was so young and naive..." Ze started, trailing off. A spark fell from zeir cyan eye. "He took advantage of me! Now I know why my mother left! She tried to take me but I loved my dad, at the time. I regret not coming with my mother!" Cora said and sighed.
~~Michelle Xing~~

Michelle stared at Cora. "You... Help... Me?" She breathed. She didn't believe it. "Name? Your... Name?" She asked, putting her metal claw claw on the girl's shoulder.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 11:04 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
~~Michelle Xing~~

Michelle stared at Cora. "You... Help... Me?" She breathed. She didn't believe it. "Name? Your... Name?" She asked, putting her metal claw claw on the girl's shoulder.
"My name is Cora and yes, I will help you!" Ze said and smiled.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf