Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 01:19 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:43 PM

Old August 15th, 2023, 01:24 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Ravenhill Inn || [RP]

The time is 11:53 am. It's dark outside, grey clouds blanketing the sky and blocking out the morning sun. It's cold out too, with occasional gusts of wind making once-beautiful withering flowers sway, their petals falling. Ravenhill Inn looms above, it's dark blue painted walls looking even darker in this lighting. A stone path flanked by shrubs leads you through the front yard of the Inn, and a few steps deposit you on the porch.

The door is creaky and gives the odd sensation of a mournful wail, sending a shiver up your spine. The scene before you isn't too exciting. The Main Lobby has blue carpeting, similar in color to the walls outside. The walls are painted yellow with darker yellow verticle stripes. Flickering lanterns are attached to the walls, providing a dim light. Pacing in front of you is a lanky, worried-looking man with short ginger hair and grey eyes, sporting a grey suit and red bowtie.

You recognize him as Toby Lawrence, the proprietor of Ravenhill Inn.

Behind him is the front desk, manned by a slightly younger and dejected-looking man with brown hair and green eyes. He wears a similar outfit to Lawrence, but his bowtie is black. There's a door behind the desk, supposedly only for staff. A few feet to the left of the desk is another door, but this one seems a bit more public. To the right of the door is an old grandfather clock. Three paintings hang to the left of this door: An oil painting of the Sphynx, a winter wonderland, and a windmill in a field.

Down a short hallway to the left, past the paintings, is a large opening, and beside it stands another of the Inn's staff. Moving on to your right, there's a small group of plush couches and chairs. Behind that and on the right wall is a staircase leading downstairs, most likely to a basement of sorts. To the left of that, on the wall behind the gathering of furniture, is an elevator.

Welcome to Ravenhill Inn.

[ POSTING ORDER: Ciara, @CreeperLover649 - Morgan, @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ - Lara, @RedLeif - Jack, @WhiteDawn - Damian, @Apollo. - Ukon, @Caspian ]

[ IF IT IS YOUR TURN AND YOU DO NOT REPLY WITHIN A WEEK OF THE LAST POST, YOU WILL BE SKIPPED SO THE RP CAN MOVE ON!! ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old August 15th, 2023, 02:05 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Ravenhill Inn || [RP]

~~ Ciara - She/Her - Helper for the Ravenhill Inn Paranormal Team ~~
Tall, slim 19-year-old girl with light gray skin, long dark gray hair, electric blue eyes, an eye scar over her left eye, preventing her from seeing out of that eye, and wears T-shirts, pants, and has a pair of dark purple tennis shoes.

{ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~(Morgan) @RedLeif(Lara) @WhiteDawn(Jack) @Apollo.(Damian) @Caspian(Ukon) @sock(Toby Lawrence) }

The air gave a chilling feel to Ciara as she stepped up to the hotel. She wished the clouds were gone as she pulled the jacket she had brought with her tighter on her arms. The zipper was broken, so she couldn't zip it up. It made her very uncomfortable.

She glanced at her traveling companions, before taking a deep breath and opening the man door. The creak of the door made Ciara shiver. I'm getting goosebumps... The Main Lobby wasn't very welcoming. Very beige and boring, and the three people made her slightly uneasy.

"Um... Toby Lawrence?" She said quietly, hearing her voice slightly echo on the old walls. "I'm Ciara, and these are, um... The people who came with? I-I don't know them... B-but, um..." She looked down for a while. Dang, she was so stubborn and shy. "Th-you needed help?"
Old August 16th, 2023, 04:52 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Morgan
[She/They|Lesbian]
After grabbing her hoards of ghost hunting gear and throwing it all in a backpack, Morgan basically sprinted to the Inn. After laughing while they ran, and somehow not running out of breath, Morgan arrived at the Inn.

"LET'S GET THIS GHOST HUNTING PARTY STARTED!" She yelled and ran next to Ciara squeezing an arm around the top of her shoulders and back of her neck.

[ @RedLeif (Lara) @WhiteDawn (Jack) @Apollo. (Damian) @Caspian (Ukon) @sock (Toby Lawrence) @CreeperLover649 (Ciara) ]

[Morgan has brought smudge sticks, UV light sticks, a notebook, a camera, a lighter and a couple candles]

[If Fred is ok with romance, I am open to talk about a romance for Morgan via VMs ]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old August 17th, 2023, 07:55 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@WhiteDawn {Jack} - @Apollo. {Damian} - @Caspian {Ukon} - @sock {Toby} - @CreeperLover649 {Ciara} - @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ {Morgan}
The gravel crunched under Lara's boots and she walked up the drive to the inn. She was glad that she had brought her coat tonight. It was not warm. The backpack on her shoulders was heavy, filled with stuff that either would or would not come in handy. Among the heaviest things in there was her liter and a half water bottle. She also brought a small radio she had found in the attic, and would have bought more ghost hunting equipment if she could have afforded it. But she couldn't, so she settled for a pair of motion sensor cat balls, the same type she had seen in videos on YouTube.

She found the door unlocked, and stepped in. There were two other people there, along with the managers. "Hey," she said quietly. "Here to uh, for the ghost hunting thing." She pulled the folded poster from her pocket as if for proof.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; August 17th, 2023 at 07:55 AM.
Old August 17th, 2023, 01:09 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Jack Peterson

As he came home with the paper, he quickly grabbed a bag and put anything important in it, important beeing: Water bottle, rations, torch, a pair of batteries, a headlamp just in case,a knife, a protective tactical mask, a UV lamp and a thermometer. He closed the bag and left his appartement...

After a dozen of minutes of walk he arrived at the hotel, he sighed, noticing that the door was opened, he took his bag and took out the tactical mask which he placed on his face, hiding it, the off duty S.W.A.T operative entered the place carefully, there was some peoples here already, and especially the proprietor of the place... Speaking of which was... Somewhat strange actually, he gave a quick nod to everyone, he didn't arrived late at all, but they had to wait for other peoples probably, so he leaned on a wall, taking his knife, he played with it with his fingers, and waited for the rest of the peoples to arrive, he perfectly knew that a bunch would come, it was obvious seeing the face of the proprietor, but for that time he waited, looking at everyone with cold eyes through the eyeholes of his tactical mask...

@Apollo (Damian) - @Caspian (Ukon) - @sock (Toby) - @CreeperLover649 (Ciara) - @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ (Morgan)
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old August 23rd, 2023, 01:06 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Damian
( Oh heck, my mention didn't work, aaa, so sorry for the late reply! @Caspian @sock @CreeperLover649 @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ @RedLeif @WhiteDawn )

Damian was one of the last to arrive at the Ravenhill Inn, from what he could tell at least. He wasn't late or anything, just a few steps behind the strangers on the gravel driveway, he could still hear the annoying one chattering away like some kind of parrot, the same one who was now squishing one of the others. There were a surprising amount of people who showed up for this thing, though he supposed it was mostly just curious citizens and kids with a.. ghost obsession? He blinked, still mildly confused by the loud tweety kid. Did she have a death wish or something, yelling the place down like that? I'm sure that guy wouldn't hesitate granting it. He added to himself, his eyes drifting to the man in the tactical mask, actively playing with a knife. Damian may be no detective, but it wasn't hard to put two and two together and make a guess this guy was from the army or the FBI or something, The FBI, now that would be ironic.

He watched FBI guy for a moment, before shifting his backpack and switching his attention else where. Damian had pretty keen eyes, for someone who was 'no detective', and the hotel was certainly unsettling. It had that abandoned haunted manor kind of vibe, decked out with lanterns, creepy paintings, ugly carpet and- ooohh, and is that a grandfathers clock? He leaned back slightly so he could see into the room left of the desk. It was indeed, along with even more weird painting choices. If he didn't know any better he would've guessed this was some kind of set up for a prank show, but considering the actuality of the disappearances, the mix of news reports and people who he used to see around town going missing, he figured this was just the way it was normally.

The two staff members, the proprietor and the actually hotel worker, seemed like they fit right in with all the weird stuff and the odd colour scheme. But he supposed that made sense, when he worked as a criminal investigator he looked rather similar to the police department center, but that was a required uniform. He studied the two of them carefully, considering little things about the way the moved to try and gauge if he was waisting his time coming here or not.

[ Damians backpack contains: A half dead flashlight, two AA batteries (for the flashlight), an ultraviolet lense, twelve specimen bags of varying sizes, a box of band aids and a bandage, as well as a sandwich, two oat bars, an apple, and a box of crackers. He's a hungry guy. ]

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow
Old August 29th, 2023, 07:55 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Yukon scurried into the place (so lazy, I’m sorry)
Old August 30th, 2023, 10:50 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Toby Lawrence
proprietor of Ravenhill Inn

He glanced nervously around at everybody. The staff, and the people flooding in- it was a lot. He cleared his throat to get people's attention, putting a pitiful attempt of a smile on his face. "Ah, hello," he began, fidgety hands working at his bright red bowtie. He was obviously very nervous. Looking at the small crowd of teenagers and young adults before him, he was honestly a little shocked that so many people had shown up. And frankly, the man handling a knife frightened him a bit.

"Welcome to... Ravenhill Inn," Toby continued after a moment, nodding to the group of people. "You see, we've had some... bizarre occurrences here as of late, but... I suppose you already know that." He made a sound like a shaky little laugh. "We're really in no state to welcome guests, and I- we're-" he gestured to the scattered hotel staff- "hoping you may be able to help with that."

The phone rang, and Toby nearly jumped a mile.

He turned his head, watching the man behind the desk answer it. The man frowned, and set it back on the receiver. "Sir, it happened again," he said. "Another silent phone call." Toby gave the man a nod before turning back to the small crowd.

"See? There's a strange force at work here." Toby's face suddenly turned solemn, and slightly forlorn. "I need you all to fix that. Feel free to roam the Inn as you please. All the rooms are empty, but we have staff on hand so we can reopen the moment we solve our... problem. I advise you to talk to everyone, and don't be afraid to ask me questions, and-"

The large Grandfather clock made a resounding chime, and Toby whipped his head around to look back at it, as if expecting some hideous creature to jump out at him and bite his face off, though he seemed to relax as he watched the pendulum sway back and forth.

"I love the sound that clock makes when it rings... No matter where you are in the hotel, you can always hear it sounding out the time."

[ POSTING ORDER: Ciara, @CreeperLover649 - Morgan, @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ - Lara, @RedLeif - Jack, @WhiteDawn - Damian, @Apollo. - Ukon, @Caspian ]

[ IF IT IS YOUR TURN AND YOU DO NOT REPLY WITHIN A WEEK OF THE LAST POST, YOU WILL BE SKIPPED SO THE RP CAN MOVE ON!! ]

Old August 30th, 2023, 11:36 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Ciara~~

{ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~(Morgan) @RedLeif(Lara) @WhiteDawn(Jack) @Apollo.(Damian) @Caspian(Ukon) @sock(Toby Lawrence) }

(So sorry for short post I am in class!)

Ciara gasped when Morgan suddenly hugged her tightly. "Morgen!" She said, getting the girl off her. She took a few deep breaths, jumping at the phone ringing.

She listened very carefully to what was being told. "Ok... we can do our best..." She mumbled.
Old September 7th, 2023, 03:12 PM
don't eat me

@~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ had been skipped! @MockingRabbit please reply within a week of this post or you will be skipped as well! Thank you!

[ @WhiteDawn @Apollo. @Caspian @CloverLover649 ]

Last edited by sock; September 7th, 2023 at 03:14 PM.