Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM

Old October 16th, 2023, 08:56 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Meet The Misfits! [P]

TW: This thread contains triggering topics such as, violence, gore, abuse/abandonment, and other things. All triggers will be put in spoilers for anyone reading.

The scrawny cat yelped as an orc chased him for accidentally calling her a name. Okay, yes, he did call her dumb. But that was unintentional! He squeaked, the orc wasn’t playing nice. He squirmed out of her powerful grasp and ran over to the nearest bush, diving into it and hiding. (Rolled, action went well. He lost the orc.) The orc looked around, confused as to where he had went. Seems my insult was accurate.. he thought to himself, confidence showing in one, small smile. He stalked off to his tree. The tree he liked to sleep at. It was basically his home.. and his scratching post. He walked over to the tree and kicked it, anger in his eyes. Why was he mad? He didn’t want to answer. But he was mad. He was mad because he was treated poorly because of the fact he was a black cat. Nobody wanted an unlucky cat.

He sighed, slumping against the tree in defeat. Life just battered him up lately.. er.. his entire life. He fiddled with the Star hanging from the tip of his hat, blue eyes tired. He looked at his kinked tail, which had been flattened by a car. He stifled a laugh. The car had no idea he was there, and when it did, they were like, “are you okay?” And walked off without giving him medical attention. The foolishness of people.

[ @pumpkinbubble. @PhantomFeurSturm @Spooky Galaxy ]
(No posting order! )
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:08 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Meet The Misfits! [P]

(So sorry for the short post I need to sleep real soon!)

*Kris was watching*
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:11 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post

TW: This thread contains triggering topics such as, violence, gore, abuse/abandonment, and other things. All triggers will be put in spoilers for anyone reading.

The scrawny cat yelped as an orc chased him for accidentally calling her a name. Okay, yes, he did call her dumb. But that was unintentional! He squeaked, the orc wasn’t playing nice. He squirmed out of her powerful grasp and ran over to the nearest bush, diving into it and hiding. (Rolled, action went well. He lost the orc.) The orc looked around, confused as to where he had went. Seems my insult was accurate.. he thought to himself, confidence showing in one, small smile. He stalked off to his tree. The tree he liked to sleep at. It was basically his home.. and his scratching post. He walked over to the tree and kicked it, anger in his eyes. Why was he mad? He didn’t want to answer. But he was mad. He was mad because he was treated poorly because of the fact he was a black cat. Nobody wanted an unlucky cat.

He sighed, slumping against the tree in defeat. Life just battered him up lately.. er.. his entire life. He fiddled with the Star hanging from the tip of his hat, blue eyes tired. He looked at his kinked tail, which had been flattened by a car. He stifled a laugh. The car had no idea he was there, and when it did, they were like, “are you okay?” And walked off without giving him medical attention. The foolishness of people.

[ @pumpkinbubble. @PhantomFeurSturm @Spooky Galaxy ]
(No posting order! )
Enim
18 years
Male
Lugging his pack with his gear, Enim walked through the woods, enjoying the good weather. Well, until he tripped over a cat. "Gah!" he yelped, his glasses flying off. He knelt on the ground, searching. Finding them, he put them on and, wiping the lenses, looked at the cat. "Sorry, my bad!" he said, standing. "I didn't see you there." As he said this, he opened hid bag and inspected his Enigma for damage. Luckily, there was not a scratch.

(I'm saying he has the M1 Enigma because I can reference it accurately)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:35 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Milo yelped as a massive.. someone tripped over him. He almost leaped out of the way, but was too slow, given he was breathless from outrunning the orc earlier. He prepared to be crushed by this guy. Okay.. seconds left to live.. I thank my mother for absolutely nothing.. and I hate you, dad, and- just as he was giving an internal speech, he was rejoiced when he found that he wasn’t going to crush him. He watched the stranger scan his M1 Enigma to.. supposedly see if it was okay? Wow. He took in his appearance. Very tall..glasses.. yatta, yatta. He grew bored of listing his features and turned to his little hints of personality. He seemed nice. Like the kind of guy who would apologize after tripping on a living thing. Or a not living thing. Rocks have feelings too, he guessed. Well.. some of them, anyway. Depended which type of rock. The.. regular rocks, or a creature who acted like a rock.

He jumped up immediately, hissing after his long state of blankness. He pulled out his staff pointing it at him threateningly, and before he could mutter any sort of spell, was disarmed by an.. apology? Wow, he hadn’t heard one of those in years. Besides from himself, but those were always half-hearted, lies simply to get out of the situation. He did value their feelings, however. Little, but still. He became less tense, black, ruffled fur flattening as he realized the stranger might not want to hurt him. “So.. you aren’t going to attack me?” he asked in his high-pitched voice, tilting his head questioningly

@PhatmonFeurSturm @Spooky Galaxy @pumpkinbubble.
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:37 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm View Post
Enim
18 years
Male
Lugging his pack with his gear, Enim walked through the woods, enjoying the good weather. Well, until he tripped over a cat. "Gah!" he yelped, his glasses flying off. He knelt on the ground, searching. Finding them, he put them on and, wiping the lenses, looked at the cat. "Sorry, my bad!" he said, standing. "I didn't see you there." As he said this, he opened hid bag and inspected his Enigma for damage. Luckily, there was not a scratch.

(I'm saying he has the M1 Enigma because I can reference it accurately)
Quote:
Milo yelped as a massive.. someone tripped over him. He almost leaped out of the way, but was too slow, given he was breathless from outrunning the orc earlier. He prepared to be crushed by this guy. Okay.. seconds left to live.. I thank my mother for absolutely nothing.. and I hate you, dad, and- just as he was giving an internal speech, he was rejoiced when he found that he wasn’t going to crush him. He watched the stranger scan his M1 Enigma to.. supposedly see if it was okay? Wow. He took in his appearance. Very tall..glasses.. yatta, yatta. He grew bored of listing his features and turned to his little hints of personality. He seemed nice. Like the kind of guy who would apologize after tripping on a living thing. Or a not living thing. Rocks have feelings too, he guessed. Well.. some of them, anyway. Depended which type of rock. The.. regular rocks, or a creature who acted like a rock.

He jumped up immediately, hissing after his long state of blankness. He pulled out his staff pointing it at him threateningly, and before he could mutter any sort of spell, was disarmed by an.. apology? Wow, he hadn’t heard one of those in years. Besides from himself, but those were always half-hearted, lies simply to get out of the situation. He did value their feelings, however. Little, but still. He became less tense, black, ruffled fur flattening as he realized the stranger might not want to hurt him. “So.. you aren’t going to attack me?” he asked in his high-pitched voice, tilting his head questioningly

(Sorry for short post! Idk what to do for a big post!)

*Kris came over, flexing his wings, asking if things were ok over here*
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:46 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:

Enim
(Male)
(18 yrs)
Replacing the delicate machine into his pack, Enim looked down at the cat. "Of course not! It was my fault, after all." kneeling, Enim held out his hand. "Nice to meet you… what's your name?" Wow, not getting biased against or being basically devilspawn. A good start.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:57 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Milo almost wanted to puke as he was asked the most CHEESY question in existence, followed by the most CHEESY gesture on planet earth. He blinked suspiciously and slowly grasped his. “Mi- I MEAN FANG!” he said, correcting himself with a jolt. It was better to have an intimidating name, like Crackle, Tank, or Bullet. Not a soft name like Milo. So he lied about his name, often getting defensive of it whenever it was questioned. He figured it would be believable for his name to be “Fang” since he had a pair of teeth that stuck out like fangs. Even when his mouth was shut. He shook his hand and let go, returning it to hold his staff. He shifted his gaze uncomfortably. He had to say something. “What’s your name..?” he asked, looking at the tall stranger.

The small cat was almost in a daze when a blue dragon appeared, seeming to be.. energetic based off of the way he spoke and how he dressed. He dressed like a knight or something, but only with way less complex armor. He shuffled his feet uncomfortably at the question. Was everything was okay. “Uhh.. I..” he was at a loss for words. He immediately pulled his staff into a threatening position, looking ready to cast a spell. “Fear me! The powerful Fang! I will curse you for a million years!” he exclaimed, aiming to be frightening

@PhantomFeurSturm @pumpkinbubble. @Spooky Galaxy
(Galaxy is going to have a lot of notifications form this thread.. DON’T STOP!)
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:59 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm View Post
Enim
(Male)
(18 yrs)
Replacing the delicate machine into his pack, Enim looked down at the cat. "Of course not! It was my fault, after all." kneeling, Enim held out his hand. "Nice to meet you… what's your name?" Wow, not getting biased against or being basically devilspawn. A good start.
Quote:
Milo almost wanted to puke as he was asked the most CHEESY question in existence, followed by the most CHEESY gesture on planet earth. He blinked suspiciously and slowly grasped his. “Mi- I MEAN FANG!” he said, correcting himself with a jolt. It was better to have an intimidating name, like Crackle, Tank, or Bullet. Not a soft name like Milo. So he lied about his name, often getting defensive of it whenever it was questioned. He figured it would be believable for his name to be “Fang” since he had a pair of teeth that stuck out like fangs. Even when his mouth was shut. He shook his hand and let go, returning it to hold his staff. He shifted his gaze uncomfortably. He had to say something. “What’s your name..?” he asked, looking at the tall stranger.

The small cat was almost in a daze when a blue dragon appeared, seeming to be.. energetic based off of the way he spoke and how he dressed. He dressed like a knight or something, but only with way less complex armor. He shuffled his feet uncomfortably at the question. Was everything was okay. “Uhh.. I..” he was at a loss for words. He immediately pulled his staff into a threatening position, looking ready to cast a spell. “Fear me! The powerful Fang! I will curse you for a million years!” he exclaimed, aiming to be frightening

(Lol)

*Kris watched with a small frown on his face, not fazed*

*He lowered the staff with his claws, his eyes glaring and also his eyes were asking if he wanted a challenge*
Old October 16th, 2023, 10:06 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:

Enim
Male
18 yrs
"Well, Fang, I'm Enim." Getting up, Enim looked over at the dragon who had approached them. He chuckled softly at Fang's words, directed at the dragon. The dragon was blue, and looked like he wasn't evil. Well, that's nice, Enim thought.
@Spooky Galaxy
@Pumpkinbubble
Old October 16th, 2023, 10:29 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Milo had an eye twitching in rage as his staff was just.. brought down. He had a great feeling of satisfaction, as he could actually look this dragon in the eye. He had to look up, but still. He returned the glare, feeling a spark of hatred trade between them. He didn’t even know him, but he didn’t like him. He looked at Enim, who made no move to defend him.. UH- not that he NEEDED defending, of course. But it was always nice to have some support. He considered Enim his friend now, seeing as he was nice and friendly. He shifted his sapphire gaze back to the blue dragon in front of him.

He narrowed his eyes, a low growl rising in his throat as he lashed his kinked tail. He felt a numb pain in his paws, both left and right. Oh, great. He had accidentally given himself a couple of splinters because of how tight he was grasping his staff. He attempted to leap at the blue dragon without hesitation. (I have rolled, attack didn’t go so well. He missed and jumped head-first into a nearby tree) He growled, rubbing his aching head as he sat on his knees, narrowed eyes flicking from Enim to the random blue dragon