Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old October 16th, 2023, 10:30 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Meet The Misfits! [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm View Post
Enim
Male
18 yrs
"Well, Fang, I'm Enim." Getting up, Enim looked over at the dragon who had approached them. He chuckled softly at Fang's words, directed at the dragon. The dragon was blue, and looked like he wasn't evil. Well, that's nice, Enim thought.
@Spooky Galaxy
@Pumpkinbubble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Milo had an eye twitching in rage as his staff was just.. brought down. He had a great feeling of satisfaction, as he could actually look this dragon in the eye. He had to look up, but still. He returned the glare, feeling a spark of hatred trade between them. He didn’t even know him, but he didn’t like him. He looked at Enim, who made no move to defend him.. UH- not that he NEEDED defending, of course. But it was always nice to have some support. He considered Enim his friend now, seeing as he was nice and friendly. He shifted his sapphire gaze back to the blue dragon in front of him.

He narrowed his eyes, a low growl rising in his throat as he lashed his kinked tail. He felt a numb pain in his paws, both left and right. Oh, great. He had accidentally given himself a couple of splinters because of how tight he was grasping his staff. He attempted to leap at the blue dragon without hesitation. (I have rolled, attack didn’t go so well. He missed and jumped head-first into a nearby tree) He growled, rubbing his aching head as he sat on his knees, narrowed eyes flicking from Enim to the random blue dragon

@PhantomFeurSturm @pumpkinbubble. @Spooky Galaxy
*The dragon stepped back and introduced himself as Kris*
Old October 17th, 2023, 06:42 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Dusk'Moon

She groweled and shoved her hood over her head more and ignored the others

[open]
Old October 17th, 2023, 10:32 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

He stuck his tongue out at the dragon who’s name was.. “Kris”. Wow. What a nice name. He continued to rub his dizzy head, narrowed eyes simply glaring. He didn’t like this guy much. He was taller than him. And anyone who was taller than him (besides Enim), was considered a threat. Well.. if they were mean. He got up, embarrassment crackling in his eyes. The scruffy cat lashed his tail and stood up, one paw holding his staff, the other at his side, clenched into an exasperated fist. He huffed, looking at his kinked tail, his tail had been flattened by a car.. like.. a long time ago, and it was funny, but not exactly pain free.

His sapphire eyes caught view of another stranger. What is with people and my tree-home-thing? He thought, walking over and, like Enim had once did, extended his hand in a handshake. “Hi.” he said, taking in her appearance. She was tall. But not as tall as Enim. Or she was normal height, but she was tall to him. She took in her features. Black mask.. black hoodie.. sweat pants.. a lot of black. Like, a LOT of black. Like.. just a suggestion.. maybe try something, oh, I don’t know.. not.. black? Regardless,he internally shook off his doubts. “I’m Mil- I MEAN FANG-“ his fur spiked when he made the mistake. He had done the same thing with Enim.

@PhantomFeurSturm @Spooky Galaxy @pumpkinbubble.
Old October 17th, 2023, 10:33 AM
error in the code

Quote:
He stuck his tongue out at the dragon who’s name was.. “Kris”. Wow. What a nice name. He continued to rub his dizzy head, narrowed eyes simply glaring. He didn’t like this guy much. He was taller than him. And anyone who was taller than him (besides Enim), was considered a threat. Well.. if they were mean. He got up, embarrassment crackling in his eyes. The scruffy cat lashed his tail and stood up, one paw holding his staff, the other at his side, clenched into an exasperated fist. He huffed, looking at his kinked tail, his tail had been flattened by a car.. like.. a long time ago, and it was funny, but not exactly pain free.

His sapphire eyes caught view of another stranger. What is with people and my tree-home-thing? He thought, walking over and, like Enim had once did, extended his hand in a handshake. “Hi.” he said, taking in her appearance. She was tall. But not as tall as Enim. Or she was normal height, but she was tall to him. She took in her features. Black mask.. black hoodie.. sweat pants.. a lot of black. Like, a LOT of black. Like.. just a suggestion.. maybe try something, oh, I don’t know.. not.. black? Regardless,he internally shook off his doubts. “I’m Mil- I MEAN FANG-“ his fur spiked when he made the mistake. He had done the same thing with Enim.

*Kris shook his head*

(Sorry! Short post!)
Old October 17th, 2023, 10:37 AM
Hiatuses

Dusk'Moon

Dusk'Moon growled as a cat like-thing walked over to her. She saw as it gave her a look which made her even angrier. Listening as it said its name Fang. Whatever Fang wish I had a cool name she thought to her self. Meanly she said "Hello Mil-Fang" she said her eyes in silts as she pushed her hood even more to hide her face.

@Caspian
Old October 17th, 2023, 01:24 PM
error in the code

*Kris laughed*
Old October 17th, 2023, 01:29 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy View Post
Dusk'Moon

Dusk'Moon growled as a cat like-thing walked over to her. She saw as it gave her a look which made her even angrier. Listening as it said its name Fang. Whatever Fang wish I had a cool name she thought to her self. Meanly she said "Hello Mil-Fang" she said her eyes in silts as she pushed her hood even more to hide her face.

@Caspian
Enim
Male Tiefling
18 yrs
Looking at the girl, Enim noticed that she couldn't be very old, fifteen at the most. And there was this way about her, her additude, that told him she had seen some pretty bad things. He stepped forwards. "Nice to meet you…"
@Caspian
@Spooky Galaxy
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old October 17th, 2023, 01:30 PM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Enim
Male Tiefling
18 yrs
Looking at the girl, Enim noticed that she couldn't be very old, fifteen at the most. And there was this way about her, her additude, that told him she had seen some pretty bad things. He stepped forwards. "Nice to meet you…"
@Caspian
@Spooky Galaxy
Dusk'Moon looked over as a guy walked over. "Back off"
Old October 17th, 2023, 01:33 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Quote:
Enim
Male Tiefling
18 yrs
@Caspian
@Spooky Galaxy
Quote:

*Kris crossed his arms, wings pressed against his side as he watched this*

@Spooky Galaxy
Old October 17th, 2023, 04:14 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Enim
Male Tiefling
18 yrs
Enim halted, but didn't drop his smile. "Sorry! I didn't realize you don't want to talk.
@Caspian
@Pumpkinbubble
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE