Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM

Old October 22nd, 2023, 08:55 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Band of Comrades [P]

Welcome, Tankers!

Well, it's been 7 days since I asked the staff for an OK on this, so here we go.

Before we get started, here are some rules:
-Follow general WCO guidelines
-Avoid references to real-life wars
-No swearing
-Light to no smoking
-No slurs
-Be realistic, please. A gunner cannot automatically land hits with no effort
-Have a general knowledge of tanks, tank warfare, your crew position, etc.
-As the vehicle is German, short strings of German are allowed in RP posts. The words must be well known (i.e. 'Ja', 'Wilkommen, Schnell')

Now, off to the RP-related stuff! Before any rping is started, post a general overview of your charecter. The tank in question is a Panzerkampfwagen V Ausf. G. The crew uniforms are black. It is highly reccomended that you do at least some research into the vehicle, your crew position, tank warfare, etcetera. In this roleplay, we will mostly focus on tank crew training, but it may develop into some (nonviolent) combat RP. This all depends. The world is based off of the WCO warriors world. This vehicle and its crew are in ShadowClan PanzerDivision 119. You can use cats from the WCO world, as long as their suffixes are removed and they are humans.

Locations in the training area:

The Main Field
The Main Field, also called 'The Field' is where physical training and social interaction occur. On the left is a large obstacle course, but the right side is open grass. The Field is about 6 square acres.

The Barracks
You sleep here and live here. Three large brick buildings parallel to each other compromise the barracks. Inside, rows of bunks line the sides, with lavatories and lockers on each end.

The Garage
Next to the Barracks is a large converted hangar. In this hangar is a maintnence shop and where the tanks are stored.

The Driving Yard
The driving yard is eleven square acres of every type of terrain imaginable. Sand, road, rock, obstacle courses, and forest make up the yard.

The Firing Range
The firing range is an area with firing pads and targets, both stationary and remote controlled.

SUBSCRIBE TO HASHTAG #Panzer and use it for all your posts to avoid needing mentions.

I hope this doesn't die, it took forever…

@GhostlyStarfinder (yes, you can be Ghost for…reasons )
@Honeysnout
@Shadowed Flower
@lynxyboo @the.lemon.witch
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE

Last edited by Snips; October 29th, 2023 at 08:54 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2023, 09:02 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Default Re: Band of Comrades [P]

Name: Lynx
Crew Position: Commander
Description: light-skinned teenager with light brown-tan hair, either a serious face or a goofy grin
Personality: Lynx is an efficient commander who still has time for a good laugh and general comradery.
Bio: Lynx has some experience from earlier training, but has never faced combat.

#Panzer
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old October 23rd, 2023, 05:11 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Name: Tara (codename Ghost)
Crew Position: Driver
Description: Fair-skinned teen with frizzy, bleached hair. Usually seen with an aloof gaze and a black bandanna tied around her head.
Personality: suspicious of everyone, can't really stay still, or obey instructions well, for the most part
Bio: Her brother was kidnapped, though she thinks he's dead, since their house was burned down. Possibly a spy...

#Panzer I'll do research when I have the time

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; October 23rd, 2023 at 05:12 AM.
Old October 24th, 2023, 09:14 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Name: Atlas Ellie Lemons
Crew Position: Whatever is Needed
Description: A tall female born, blonde haired person with deep blue eyes and a short pixie cut
Personality: Atlas is very serious when working but when outside of work they are very fun and easy going.
Bio: Atlas is moderately experienced and has a little bit of knowledge

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 26th, 2023, 08:24 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Lets get this party STARTED!!!

Lynx
Male-He/Him
18 yrs

"Atlas! Ghost! Get over here!" Lynxpaw stood in front of a brand-new Panther tank painted in a green-brown camo pattern. The sun beat down on his black panzer crew uniform, and he wiped his brow.

#Panzer
@lem~ (just in case)
@lynxyboo
Old October 27th, 2023, 06:27 AM

#Panzer

Tara - No, Ghost, skulked over, a scowl fixed upon her features. The bandanna usually tied around her shock of hair was being tossed between her hands, fiddling nervously. She didn't mind the sun, it was interacting with her... what's the word? teammates. Grah, the word already sent shivers along her spine.

Old November 1st, 2023, 08:55 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
#Panzer

Tara - No, Ghost, skulked over, a scowl fixed upon her features. The bandanna usually tied around her shock of hair was being tossed between her hands, fiddling nervously. She didn't mind the sun, it was interacting with her... what's the word? teammates. Grah, the word already sent shivers along her spine.
Lynx
Male-He/Him
18 yrs
Lynx watched Ghost fiddle around while he waited for Atlas. "GREAT STARCLAN, ATLAS, GET OVER HERE!" he bellowed. Turning to Ghost, his expression softened. "Hello…Ghost, is it? Well, that's what was on your information sheet. Might as well get started with the briefing." He slapped the side of the Panther. "This here is our tank-The Panzer V Ausf. G. It looks big and slow, but it can go eight kilometers faster then ThunderClan's best tank. The gun packs a punch, and the front armor can stop almost everything an enemy can throw at us. The side and rear-eh, not so much." He chuckled. "Really, the side and rear can't stop anything larger then a machine-gun. Plus, with the way the ammuntion is stored…" he made an explosion motion with his hand. "Yeah, not good. You have already been given training on the actual operation of the vehicle. Here we will go over the tactics of being in a tank crew, and what to expect in combat."

#Panzer
@lem~ (not sure if you are subscribed. Also, sorry for starting without you, but I didn't want the thread to die.)
Old November 2nd, 2023, 10:35 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Lets get this party STARTED!!!

Lynx
Male-He/Him
18 yrs

"Atlas! Ghost! Get over here!" Lynxpaw stood in front of a brand-new Panther tank painted in a green-brown camo pattern. The sun beat down on his black panzer crew uniform, and he wiped his brow.

#Panzer
@lem~ (just in case)
@lynxyboo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
#Panzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Lynx
Male-He/Him
18 yrs
Lynx watched Ghost fiddle around while he waited for Atlas. "GREAT STARCLAN, ATLAS, GET OVER HERE!" he bellowed. Turning to Ghost, his expression softened. "Hello…Ghost, is it? Well, that's what was on your information sheet. Might as well get started with the briefing." He slapped the side of the Panther. "This here is our tank-The Panzer V Ausf. G. It looks big and slow, but it can go eight kilometers faster then ThunderClan's best tank. The gun packs a punch, and the front armor can stop almost everything an enemy can throw at us. The side and rear-eh, not so much." He chuckled. "Really, the side and rear can't stop anything larger then a machine-gun. Plus, with the way the ammuntion is stored…" he made an explosion motion with his hand. "Yeah, not good. You have already been given training on the actual operation of the vehicle. Here we will go over the tactics of being in a tank crew, and what to expect in combat."

#Panzer
@lem~ (not sure if you are subscribed. Also, sorry for starting without you, but I didn't want the thread to die.)

Atlas arrived quickly. "Cool down, commander! I'm here!" Atlas growled slightly.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old November 2nd, 2023, 01:43 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post

Atlas arrived quickly. "Cool down, commander! I'm here!" Atlas growled slightly.
Lynx
Male-He/Him
18 moons
Lynx turned to see Altlas approaching him. "Hello, Atlas," he said. "Glad to see you decided to come." His voice was sarcastic but lighthearted. "Did you hear the breifing I gave Ghost, or should I repeat it?"
#Panzer
Old November 3rd, 2023, 06:37 PM

#Panzer

Ghost scowled, wrapping the bandanna around her frizz of hair. Boy, was this Atlas slow. She bet even her brother could run circles around this guy. Huffing, the girl stalked a few centimeters away from Atlas, keeping her eyes trained on Lynx.