Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM

Old October 25th, 2023, 01:19 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Fire vs Fire [ p ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookysock View Post
Theo sits a few seats away, twirling her hair as she reads a thick leather-bound book.
*Nora was making something out of clay, using her heat to melt it into the perfect shape: a small statue of Theo*
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:20 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

*Nora was making something out of clay, using her heat to melt it into the perfect shape: a small statue of Theo*
Theo, giving up on her book, propped her head on her hand and watched Nora. The teacher was late.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:22 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Theo, giving up on her book, propped her head on her hand and watched Nora. The teacher was late.
*The details were almost perfect, even the details on the eyes and fingers and pretty much everywhere on the clay statue looked amazing, almost like a complete copy of Theo, just in a completely flat beige color*
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:28 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:

*The details were almost perfect, even the details on the eyes and fingers and pretty much everywhere on the clay statue looked amazing, almost like a complete copy of Theo, just in a completely flat beige color*
Finally, the door opened, and the teacher came in. He looked a little worse for wear - he had messy hair and a tired face. He looked a little out of breath. "Ah- sorry, everybody, I was... busy. Today, we will be learning abooouuutt..." he pulled out a stack of sticky notes. "Dark Wizards!"

Theo flinched.

Last edited by sock; October 25th, 2023 at 01:28 PM.
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:29 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Finally, the door opened, and the teacher came in. He looked a little worse for wear - he had messy hair and a tired face. He looked a little out of breath. "Ah- sorry, everybody, I was... busy. Today, we will be learning abooouuutt..." he pulled out a stack of sticky notes. "Dark Wizards!"

Theo flinched.
*Nora sat straight slightly, looking up, and passing her statue of Theo to Theo*
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:32 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Theo sits a few seats away, twirling her hair as she reads a thick leather-bound book.
*Nora asked the student in front of her to pass the statue to the girl who looked just like the statue*
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:52 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

*Nora sat straight slightly, looking up, and passing her statue of Theo to Theo*
Theo put it in her backpack.

She kept her gaze anywhere but the teacher as he began to speak, drawing unrelated doodles on the chalkboard in the front of the room. "Dark Wizards have been around for thousands of years! Does anyone here know where the name 'Dark Wizard' originates from?"

Theo's hand shot into the air.

"Yes, Theo?"

"The title Dark Wizard originates from the source of their incredible power - Dark Magic."

"That's exactly right! Thank you, Theo. The very first Dark Wizard is still unknown, but many magic historians believe that their name was Tormetheus. Tormethius was a well-known cultist in the 1300's, worshiping a god of chaos that went by the name of,"
He shuffled his sticky-notes, "...Tom."

The class let out hushed giggles. Theo didn't laugh.

"The most recent Dark Wizard that we know of was Galdur Jett. He, most think, was the worst and most powerful of them all. Who can tell me what he did during his reign?"

Once again, Theo's hand was the first to raise.

"...Yes?"

"Galdur Jett was most known for his extensive use of Dark Magic. He summoned demons to do his bidding, using civilians as his mediums to summon them. His magic was supplied by blood sacrifice to these such demons. He was later banned from Wizard City for stealing illegal magic. He came back and destroyed Wizard City, turning this school into a temple to worship him. Galdur was murdered by his followers, after decades of abuse."
Theo swallowed. "Or so people think. They never found his body."

The teacher nodded slowly. "Uh, that's correct... thank you." As he continued the lesson, Theo found that the other students were staring at her. She sunk in her chair, pulling her hair in front of her eyes.

Old October 25th, 2023, 02:01 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Theo put it in her backpack.

She kept her gaze anywhere but the teacher as he began to speak, drawing unrelated doodles on the chalkboard in the front of the room. "Dark Wizards have been around for thousands of years! Does anyone here know where the name 'Dark Wizard' originates from?"

Theo's hand shot into the air.

"Yes, Theo?"

"The title Dark Wizard originates from the source of their incredible power - Dark Magic."

"That's exactly right! Thank you, Theo. The very first Dark Wizard is still unknown, but many magic historians believe that their name was Tormetheus. Tormethius was a well-known cultist in the 1300's, worshiping a god of chaos that went by the name of,"
He shuffled his sticky-notes, "...Tom."

The class let out hushed giggles. Theo didn't laugh.

"The most recent Dark Wizard that we know of was Galdur Jett. He, most think, was the worst and most powerful of them all. Who can tell me what he did during his reign?"

Once again, Theo's hand was the first to raise.

"...Yes?"

"Galdur Jett was most known for his extensive use of Dark Magic. He summoned demons to do his bidding, using civilians as his mediums to summon them. His magic was supplied by blood sacrifice to these such demons. He was later banned from Wizard City for stealing illegal magic. He came back and destroyed Wizard City, turning this school into a temple to worship him. Galdur was murdered by his followers, after decades of abuse."
Theo swallowed. "Or so people think. They never found his body."

The teacher nodded slowly. "Uh, that's correct... thank you." As he continued the lesson, Theo found that the other students were staring at her. She sunk in her chair, pulling her hair in front of her eyes.
*Nora stared at Theo*

*Her body started heating up in fear, flames in her ears and tail, and her desk and chair starts to smoke*
Old October 25th, 2023, 03:05 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

*Nora stared at Theo*

*Her body started heating up in fear, flames in her ears and tail, and her desk and chair starts to smoke*
The lesson was short, and the class ended early. Because the teacher, who had told everybody his name was Mr. Wilson (he'd also said that he was new to this school), couldn't release the students yet, he decided to let them practice magic.

He pulled out a candle, and told the students to try to light it. Theo had watched student after student go up front and succeed, but finally it was her turn.. She took a deep breath, and told the class, "I'm going to summon an ethereal flame directly from the Underworld." Mr. Wilson raised his eyebrows.

Theo took the chalk from the chalkboard and drew a summoning circle with ancient runes and symbols on the ground. She recited an incantation, and in the air above the circle, a flame appeared. "Demon, I command thee to light the candle!"

A skull appeared in the flame.

"I... command thee?"

The skull shot towards Theo, and with a scream, she ducked just in time. There was a loud, multi-part crash behind her as the chalkboard was destroyed, and a desk was thrown across the room. Mr. Wilson yelped, extended his hand, and in a blast of green light, the flaming skull was gone.

"Class dismissed," Mr. Wilson mumbled, rubbing his forehead.

Old October 25th, 2023, 03:12 PM
error in the code

Quote:
The lesson was short, and the class ended early. Because the teacher, who had told everybody his name was Mr. Wilson (he'd also said that he was new to this school), couldn't release the students yet, he decided to let them practice magic.

He pulled out a candle, and told the students to try to light it. Theo had watched student after student go up front and succeed, but finally it was her turn.. She took a deep breath, and told the class, "I'm going to summon an ethereal flame directly from the Underworld." Mr. Wilson raised his eyebrows.

Theo took the chalk from the chalkboard and drew a summoning circle with ancient runes and symbols on the ground. She recited an incantation, and in the air above the circle, a flame appeared. "Demon, I command thee to light the candle!"

A skull appeared in the flame.

"I... command thee?"

The skull shot towards Theo, and with a scream, she ducked just in time. There was a loud, multi-part crash behind her as the chalkboard was destroyed, and a desk was thrown across the room. Mr. Wilson yelped, extended his hand, and in a blast of green light, the flaming skull was gone.

"Class dismissed," Mr. Wilson mumbled, rubbing his forehead.
*Nora quickly ran after Theo when she left the room and asked what had happened*