Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old November 3rd, 2023, 03:25 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default "Yes, you heard me. Dragon hunting." {P}

~~ Sunset - She/Her - Dragon Believer ~~
-- A tall 13-year-old girl with freckles on her face, sunset-colored eyes, and long red hair. Wears dragon shirts and normally blue, black, or red pants and green shoes. Has a scar on her left arm by a tree falling on her slightly. --

{ @sock }

(great me, I almost forgot this!)

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Sunset's alarm blared, scaring the girl out of her dreams. Her eyes scrunched for a moment and the sunset colors of her irises appeared as her eyelids opened. She yawned, stretched, and slammed her hand on her alarm click. Another dream about dragons... She sat up, blinking sleep out of her eyes. I can't stop thinking about it... She shook her head and got out of bed. I can't delay anymore...

I must go dragon hunting.

[ Time Skip ]

Her shadow chased her as the young girl ran down the sidewalk, her long red hair in a ponytail, flowing behind her. Sunset was known in the town as one of the fastest. No one asked her to be in races though, and that was fine with her. No, don't think of that! She slightly shook her head and focused. Pushing her AirPods into her ears better, she ran on. She was going to the park. She didn't have any friends in this town. Everyone thought dragons were bad. And she didn't blame them. They were very dangerous. But maybe some were different, she would argue.

Sunset arrived at the park and slowed to a jog. She wasn't sure why she was at the park. She wanted to go dragon hunting. She had supplies in the backpack on her back. Her bright pink tanktop and black shorts made her stand out. Her green shoes never changed.
Old November 4th, 2023, 09:35 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: "Yes, you heard me. Dragon hunting." {P}

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post
~~ Sunset - She/Her - Dragon Believer ~~
-- A tall 13-year-old girl with freckles on her face, sunset-colored eyes, and long red hair. Wears dragon shirts and normally blue, black, or red pants and green shoes. Has a scar on her left arm by a tree falling on her slightly. --

{ @sock }

(great me, I almost forgot this!)

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Sunset's alarm blared, scaring the girl out of her dreams. Her eyes scrunched for a moment and the sunset colors of her irises appeared as her eyelids opened. She yawned, stretched, and slammed her hand on her alarm click. Another dream about dragons... She sat up, blinking sleep out of her eyes. I can't stop thinking about it... She shook her head and got out of bed. I can't delay anymore...

I must go dragon hunting.

[ Time Skip ]

Her shadow chased her as the young girl ran down the sidewalk, her long red hair in a ponytail, flowing behind her. Sunset was known in the town as one of the fastest. No one asked her to be in races though, and that was fine with her. No, don't think of that! She slightly shook her head and focused. Pushing her AirPods into her ears better, she ran on. She was going to the park. She didn't have any friends in this town. Everyone thought dragons were bad. And she didn't blame them. They were very dangerous. But maybe some were different, she would argue.

Sunset arrived at the park and slowed to a jog. She wasn't sure why she was at the park. She wanted to go dragon hunting. She had supplies in the backpack on her back. Her bright pink tanktop and black shorts made her stand out. Her green shoes never changed.
Jaiden Grof
12 || an olive-skinned girl with green eyes, has long black hair usually kept in braids that go down to her ankles, wears a pair of goggles on her head all the time, with a baggy black t-shirt tucked into light blue jeans that are torn around the knees. She wears mismatched socks, white chucks (that she's drawn all over with pen and markers), and usually has a tie-die hoodie tied around her waist || believes in magic, mythical creatures, witches, etc

Just outside of town, sitting in an enormous willow tree, was a treehouse. It wasn't any ordinary treehouse, and not just because it was the size of a regular two-story home - it was special because Jaiden lived there. She slid down the ladder, landing on the course, wet grass with a thud. Jaiden had never known her parents - from what the people in town had said, a strange man in a cloak had left her in the grass, then disappeared without a trace. But Jaiden didn't care, because that made for an awesome superhero backstory!

She pulled herself onto an old bike that was almost entirely rusted, which she'd found in the dump and brought home. Jaiden rang the bell that she'd clipped to the right handlebar, and made her way into town. As she raced down the streets, she could see people pointing, whispering, and laughing at her. Again, she didn't care. This was average hero backstory stuff.

Once she got to the park, she locked her bike into a bike rack, and - OH MY GOD - some kid was kicking a giant ant hill! Jaiden ran over, and shouted, "Hey! That ant hill took weeks for all its little inhabitants to build! You're being very RUDE!" The boy, who was around the same age as her, started laughing.

"Oh yeah? Well, what're you gonna do about it?"

Jaiden didn't have time to answer - the boy (who was much stronger than her) pushed her to the ground, where she landed on the ant hill she'd been trying to protect. Tears started coming to her eyes, but she blinked them away. No! Heroes don't cry! When she looked up, the boy had left. She quickly sat up, clutching the arm she'd landed on.

She would most likely have a bruise later.

Jaiden could feel tears rolling down her cheeks, wiping clean streaks through the dirt that had come to rest there. She trembled as she tried to take all the red dirt that the boy had scattered and fix the ant hill, using her hands to shape it back into the dome it was just a few minutes ago. Using a finger, she poked a hole down the middle.

Why do people have to be so mean?

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 4th, 2023, 06:31 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Jaiden Grof
12 || an olive-skinned girl with green eyes, has long black hair usually kept in braids that go down to her ankles, wears a pair of goggles on her head all the time, with a baggy black t-shirt tucked into light blue jeans that are torn around the knees. She wears mismatched socks, white chucks (that she's drawn all over with pen and markers), and usually has a tie-die hoodie tied around her waist || believes in magic, mythical creatures, witches, etc

Just outside of town, sitting in an enormous willow tree, was a treehouse. It wasn't any ordinary treehouse, and not just because it was the size of a regular two-story home - it was special because Jaiden lived there. She slid down the ladder, landing on the course, wet grass with a thud. Jaiden had never known her parents - from what the people in town had said, a strange man in a cloak had left her in the grass, then disappeared without a trace. But Jaiden didn't care, because that made for an awesome superhero backstory!

She pulled herself onto an old bike that was almost entirely rusted, which she'd found in the dump and brought home. Jaiden rang the bell that she'd clipped to the right handlebar, and made her way into town. As she raced down the streets, she could see people pointing, whispering, and laughing at her. Again, she didn't care. This was average hero backstory stuff.

Once she got to the park, she locked her bike into a bike rack, and - OH MY GOD - some kid was kicking a giant ant hill! Jaiden ran over, and shouted, "Hey! That ant hill took weeks for all its little inhabitants to build! You're being very RUDE!" The boy, who was around the same age as her, started laughing.

"Oh yeah? Well, what're you gonna do about it?"

Jaiden didn't have time to answer - the boy (who was much stronger than her) pushed her to the ground, where she landed on the ant hill she'd been trying to protect. Tears started coming to her eyes, but she blinked them away. No! Heroes don't cry! When she looked up, the boy had left. She quickly sat up, clutching the arm she'd landed on.

She would most likely have a bruise later.

Jaiden could feel tears rolling down her cheeks, wiping clean streaks through the dirt that had come to rest there. She trembled as she tried to take all the red dirt that the boy had scattered and fix the ant hill, using her hands to shape it back into the dome it was just a few minutes ago. Using a finger, she poked a hole down the middle.

Why do people have to be so mean?
~~Sunset~~

Sunset stopped running to catch her breath when she heard a scream. She turned her head and sees a girl and boy arguing. The boy had kicked an anthill. He pushed the girl into the anthill. The girl seemed to cry, and the boy walked away. Sunset didn't move for a while, watching before finally going over.

"Hey, are you ok? By the way, that's a good anthill. I saw what happened. I'm sure the ants are happy you rebuilt their home."
Old November 6th, 2023, 07:14 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:

~~Sunset~~

Sunset stopped running to catch her breath when she heard a scream. She turned her head and sees a girl and boy arguing. The boy had kicked an anthill. He pushed the girl into the anthill. The girl seemed to cry, and the boy walked away. Sunset didn't move for a while, watching before finally going over.

"Hey, are you ok? By the way, that's a good anthill. I saw what happened. I'm sure the ants are happy you rebuilt their home."
Jaiden was startled when somebody behind her spoke. She hurriedly wiped her face with her arm, and turned to smile at the new person. "Oh, hi! Yeah, I'm fine - it happens a lot," she explained, standing up and brushing dirt and grass from her clothes.

"I appreciate the concern, though!" Jaiden said happily, putting her hands on her hips. "I'm Jaiden. The adventurer/superhero who saves ants and stuff."

Old November 6th, 2023, 07:55 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Jaiden was startled when somebody behind her spoke. She hurriedly wiped her face with her arm, and turned to smile at the new person. "Oh, hi! Yeah, I'm fine - it happens a lot," she explained, standing up and brushing dirt and grass from her clothes.

"I appreciate the concern, though!" Jaiden said happily, putting her hands on her hips. "I'm Jaiden. The adventurer/superhero who saves ants and stuff."
~~Sunset~~

Sunset backed up slightly to give Jadien room to stand. "I'm Sunset." She smiled back, fixing the ponytail in her hair. "The ants will appreciate the help. Now, I have some dragons to track down." She winked and started to jog away.
Old November 6th, 2023, 07:59 AM
don't eat me

Quote:

~~Sunset~~

Sunset backed up slightly to give Jadien room to stand. "I'm Sunset." She smiled back, fixing the ponytail in her hair. "The ants will appreciate the help. Now, I have some dragons to track down." She winked and started to jog away.
It took Jaiden a moment to process that this girl, Sunset, had just mentioned dragons. She raced after her, a grin on her face, and shouted, "DRAGONS!? I wanna come!"

Old November 6th, 2023, 08:03 AM
error in the code

Quote:
It took Jaiden a moment to process that this girl, Sunset, had just mentioned dragons. She raced after her, a grin on her face, and shouted, "DRAGONS!? I wanna come!"
~~Sunset~~

Sunset flinched at the scream. People looked over at her and Jaiden. She gulped nervously. "Um..." She shook her head slightly, not at Jaiden of course. She quickly jogged away, hoping no one would call the police on her. Hopefully no one thought she was actually going to do it. After a while, she checked to see if Jaiden was following her. "Please don't yell like that about this."
Old November 6th, 2023, 08:44 AM
don't eat me

Quote:

~~Sunset~~

Sunset flinched at the scream. People looked over at her and Jaiden. She gulped nervously. "Um..." She shook her head slightly, not at Jaiden of course. She quickly jogged away, hoping no one would call the police on her. Hopefully no one thought she was actually going to do it. After a while, she checked to see if Jaiden was following her. "Please don't yell like that about this."
Jaiden, of course, was still following. She didn't understand why she couldn't yell - after all, they were outside. She frowned, picking up a stick from the ground and picking at it. "Why?"

Old November 6th, 2023, 09:15 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Jaiden, of course, was still following. She didn't understand why she couldn't yell - after all, they were outside. She frowned, picking up a stick from the ground and picking at it. "Why?"
~~Sunset~~

Sunset gave a deep breath. "I don't want to be thrown in jail for this. If people find out I'm serious about this, I might be locked away cause people wanting to find dragons are considered dangerous and locked away. I don't know why. It's the same for any other magical creature. Fairies, witches, trolls, you name it. Anyway. I need to pack a little more. Guess I'll see you... Where do you want to meet up again?"
Old November 6th, 2023, 10:07 AM
don't eat me

Quote:

~~Sunset~~

Sunset gave a deep breath. "I don't want to be thrown in jail for this. If people find out I'm serious about this, I might be locked away cause people wanting to find dragons are considered dangerous and locked away. I don't know why. It's the same for any other magical creature. Fairies, witches, trolls, you name it. Anyway. I need to pack a little more. Guess I'll see you... Where do you want to meet up again?"
Jaiden nodded, disgusted that people would do that. "My treehouse, just outside of town!" she said excitedly, smiling.