Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM

Old November 15th, 2023, 01:16 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Cat's Cradle || p

Violet
16-years-old || Catsaith || Cat form: An anthropomorphic cat with blonde fur and violet-purple eyes. His tail is long and thin, and he wears a dark tan tunic, baggy brown pants, leather boots, and a brown cloak with the hood up || Human form: A tall, pale boy with violet-purple eyes. He has shoulder-length blonde hair that he wears tied back in a ponytail. Wears the same things in this form as his cat form. Cannot conceal his tail.

He shouldn't be here. He should not be here. It was horrifically uncomfortable keeping his tail stuffed in his pants, but it was the only way to stay undercover. He knew that there might be one or two Catsaiths among these bustling humans, but he had no way of identifying them.

He clutched the jagged emerald that sat on his chest that gave him the ability to turn human, given to him at the age of five, and turned into a necklace with thin, golden twine. Violet had run away from home in order to deliver news to the human king. He'd heard his father, the newest emperor, giving hushed mentions of beginning another war between Catsaiths and humans to his powerful inner circle.

Violet had always been fascinated by humans, and couldn't stand the thought of fighting them. He knew that he would be forced by his father and other authority figures to fight, but he was scared - no, horrified - of battle. He got sick at the sight of blood.

Weaving with feline agility (despite his rather fleshy appearance) between the humans. He had found himself in the busy Merchant Square, a main meeting place for the human population. Shops and stands with a variety of things to sell made up just less than half of the used-up space, with crowds of sweaty humans making up the rest. Violet was hoping that maybe he could find somebody who could tell him where the castle was.

He didn't realize that the tip of his tail was poking out of the left leg of his pants.

[ @bubblegum. ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 15th, 2023, 01:28 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Cat's Cradle || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Violet
16-years-old || Catsaith || Cat form: An anthropomorphic cat with blonde fur and violet-purple eyes. His tail is long and thin, and he wears a dark tan tunic, baggy brown pants, leather boots, and a brown cloak with the hood up || Human form: A tall, pale boy with violet-purple eyes. He has shoulder-length blonde hair that he wears tied back in a ponytail. Wears the same things in this form as his cat form. Cannot conceal his tail.

He shouldn't be here. He should not be here. It was horrifically uncomfortable keeping his tail stuffed in his pants, but it was the only way to stay undercover. He knew that there might be one or two Catsaiths among these bustling humans, but he had no way of identifying them.

He clutched the jagged emerald that sat on his chest that gave him the ability to turn human, given to him at the age of five, and turned into a necklace with thin, golden twine. Violet had run away from home in order to deliver news to the human king. He'd heard his father, the newest emperor, giving hushed mentions of beginning another war between Catsaiths and humans to his powerful inner circle.

Violet had always been fascinated by humans, and couldn't stand the thought of fighting them. He knew that he would be forced by his father and other authority figures to fight, but he was scared - no, horrified - of battle. He got sick at the sight of blood.

Weaving with feline agility (despite his rather fleshy appearance) between the humans. He had found himself in the busy Merchant Square, a main meeting place for the human population. Shops and stands with a variety of things to sell made up just less than half of the used-up space, with crowds of sweaty humans making up the rest. Violet was hoping that maybe he could find somebody who could tell him where the castle was.

He didn't realize that the tip of his tail was poking out of the left leg of his pants.

[ @bubblegum. ]
~~ Ciara - She/Her - Human ~~
-- A 6'0" human girl with light gray skin, electric blue eyes, an eye scar on her left eye, rendering it useless, and long dark gray hair. She wears normally T-shirts and pants with a pair of white shoes. --

People told these stories to scare others. They told these stories to keep people in check. But Ciara saw something else in those stories.

Ciara was something of an outcast in her town. Because of her kind nature and how she refuses to fight makes people distrust her. She has no friends other than Alyssa, who she barely sees. Blood scared her anyway...

The Merchant Square was busy. As normal. Ciara blended in pretty well here. People didn't care about her. She was just another person. Then, her eye landed on the back of someone. A male. And... What was that? It looked... Furry. Wait, why was she staring at someone's backside!? She quickly looked away but approached him anyway. "Um... Hello, uh, I'm sorry if I'm being rude here, but... Um... There's something sticking out of your pants, what is it? I won't hurt you, I promise." She whispered the rest in fear of someone hearing and investigating.
Old November 15th, 2023, 01:36 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

~~ Ciara - She/Her - Human ~~
-- A 6'0" human girl with light gray skin, electric blue eyes, an eye scar on her left eye, rendering it useless, and long dark gray hair. She wears normally T-shirts and pants with a pair of white shoes. --

People told these stories to scare others. They told these stories to keep people in check. But Ciara saw something else in those stories.

Ciara was something of an outcast in her town. Because of her kind nature and how she refuses to fight makes people distrust her. She has no friends other than Alyssa, who she barely sees. Blood scared her anyway...

The Merchant Square was busy. As normal. Ciara blended in pretty well here. People didn't care about her. She was just another person. Then, her eye landed on the back of someone. A male. And... What was that? It looked... Furry. Wait, why was she staring at someone's backside!? She quickly looked away but approached him anyway. "Um... Hello, uh, I'm sorry if I'm being rude here, but... Um... There's something sticking out of your pants, what is it? I won't hurt you, I promise." She whispered the rest in fear of someone hearing and investigating.
He nearly jumped out of his skin when somebody spoke to him. The visible bit of his tail fluffed out as he stared - terrified - at this human's face. Violet was frozen, eyes wide, very close to simply sprinting away as fast as he could. It took him a moment to process what the girl had said, and when he did, he had to hold back the initial scream that rose in his throat.

Violet gulped, using a trembling hand to tuck his tail back in. "Oh, ah, it's n-nothing," he assured her, eyes darting every which way in search of an escape route. This wasn't an ideal situation, and from what he'd heard about humans in school, as soon as she even began to suspect him to be a Catsaith, she would skin him, cook him, and feed him to some sort of vicious beast.

Old November 15th, 2023, 01:56 PM
error in the code

Quote:
He nearly jumped out of his skin when somebody spoke to him. The visible bit of his tail fluffed out as he stared - terrified - at this human's face. Violet was frozen, eyes wide, very close to simply sprinting away as fast as he could. It took him a moment to process what the girl had said, and when he did, he had to hold back the initial scream that rose in his throat.

Violet gulped, using a trembling hand to tuck his tail back in. "Oh, ah, it's n-nothing," he assured her, eyes darting every which way in search of an escape route. This wasn't an ideal situation, and from what he'd heard about humans in school, as soon as she even began to suspect him to be a Catsaith, she would skin him, cook him, and feed him to some sort of vicious beast.
~~Ciara~~

(It's ok, Violet. Ciara doesn't do that)

Ciara tilted her head in confusion at the pure fear. His words puzzles her. She saw him darting his eyes around like he was afraid someone was gonna jump out. Her mind was piecing things together, but she didn't want to believe it.

"Um... Hey, um... I can see your distressed. We can go somewhere else where it's not so crowded. Come on." She offered her hand to him. "I'm not gonna hurt you, whoever you are, it's ok. I'm not like the others..."
Old November 15th, 2023, 02:03 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

~~Ciara~~

(It's ok, Violet. Ciara doesn't do that)

Ciara tilted her head in confusion at the pure fear. His words puzzles her. She saw him darting his eyes around like he was afraid someone was gonna jump out. Her mind was piecing things together, but she didn't want to believe it.

"Um... Hey, um... I can see your distressed. We can go somewhere else where it's not so crowded. Come on." She offered her hand to him. "I'm not gonna hurt you, whoever you are, it's ok. I'm not like the others..."
(hehe, my anxious bebe is so scared )

Oh, he was more than distressed. He was full of instinctual, raw terror, and he flinched when the girl extended her hand. Violet had been expecting an act of violence, but all she did was offer to take him someplace else. The offer was desirable...

Slowly and cautiously, as if this mystery-girl was a bomb that could explode at any second, he reached out and jabbed her palm with his forefinger. After deciding that no, she wasn't actually made of flaming poison or hostile frogs, he gingerly slid his hand into hers.

Old November 15th, 2023, 02:25 PM
error in the code

Quote:
(hehe, my anxious bebe is so scared )

Oh, he was more than distressed. He was full of instinctual, raw terror, and he flinched when the girl extended her hand. Violet had been expecting an act of violence, but all she did was offer to take him someplace else. The offer was desirable...

Slowly and cautiously, as if this mystery-girl was a bomb that could explode at any second, he reached out and jabbed her palm with his forefinger. After deciding that no, she wasn't actually made of flaming poison or hostile frogs, he gingerly slid his hand into hers.
~~Ciara~~

(I really like him already. Also don't mind me I'm doing my usual and shipping them even if they have no chance of being lovers lol-)

She watched him carefully as he flinched when she offered him her hand. He's so nervous... He reminded her of herself. She was always so scared, and she still was. Her mind was still racing on what that furry thing in his pants was.

Ciara flinched her hand back slightly in pain when she was jabbed by the boy with his forefinger. Then, after waiting a little bit, she felt his hand slide into hers. She opened her only eye(which had closed when he jabbed her) to check, and gave him a soft smile and started leading him away from the crowd and to a more quiet area.

She ended up taking him to her little hideout, which was hidden in a tree close to the houses. She climbed up first and sat on a branch and waited for him to follow. The branches were thick and sturdy, and the leaves hid them pretty well. She would talk to him here. If he came up. And if he even spoke anyway.
Old November 15th, 2023, 03:03 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

~~Ciara~~

(I really like him already. Also don't mind me I'm doing my usual and shipping them even if they have no chance of being lovers lol-)

She watched him carefully as he flinched when she offered him her hand. He's so nervous... He reminded her of herself. She was always so scared, and she still was. Her mind was still racing on what that furry thing in his pants was.

Ciara flinched her hand back slightly in pain when she was jabbed by the boy with his forefinger. Then, after waiting a little bit, she felt his hand slide into hers. She opened her only eye(which had closed when he jabbed her) to check, and gave him a soft smile and started leading him away from the crowd and to a more quiet area.

She ended up taking him to her little hideout, which was hidden in a tree close to the houses. She climbed up first and sat on a branch and waited for him to follow. The branches were thick and sturdy, and the leaves hid them pretty well. She would talk to him here. If he came up. And if he even spoke anyway.
Violet watched her climb the tree, head tilted slightly. He made quick work of the tree, and sat on the branch opposite to the girl's. "Wh-who are you?" he asked, slightly less shaky now that he was up high.

Old November 15th, 2023, 03:06 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Violet watched her climb the tree, head tilted slightly. He made quick work of the tree, and sat on the branch opposite to the girl's. "Wh-who are you?" he asked, slightly less shaky now that he was up high.
~~Ciara~~

Ciara smiled at him as he sat opposite to her. "My name is Ciara. Who are you?" She asked, brushing her hair with her hands, wobbling slightly on her branch.
Old November 15th, 2023, 03:10 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

~~Ciara~~

Ciara smiled at him as he sat opposite to her. "My name is Ciara. Who are you?" She asked, brushing her hair with her hands, wobbling slightly on her branch.
Because he was a cat, his balance was - of course - perfect. He could feel his tail fluffed up against his leg, the tip flicking back and forth as if it had a mind of his own. "I'm... Violet," he whispered.

Old November 15th, 2023, 03:17 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Because he was a cat, his balance was - of course - perfect. He could feel his tail fluffed up against his leg, the tip flicking back and forth as if it had a mind of his own. "I'm... Violet," he whispered.
(hidden still or showing? The tail)

Ciara put her hands on the branch, tilting her head at him when he whispered his name. "Did you say Violet?" She asked. "That's a nice name. Can I ask why you are so scared? Are you being pressed down by those "cat monsters" everyone talks about?" She wonders if he was one hidden as a human. She heard that was possible. Ciara scanned him carefully and saw the emerald around his neck. "Is your family wealthy? That's an emerald around your neck with... a gold wire? Wow. That is so cool. Wait. If you are from a wealthy family..." Ciara looked around, getting scared. Was she gonna get in a lot trouble? "Um..."