Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 11:10 PM
Ephemeral Embrace
by Ian
Last post by Ian
Today 10:56 PM
Hi, I exist
Last post by Dust
Today 10:50 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 10:30 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Moondapple
Today 10:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:18 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@wolfnight @Zesty Mango @.Bread.

"Yeah, a little," he mewed. "But I'm also excited. I really hope Twilightstar makes us apprentices. I already turned 6 moons a few days ago, and I don't want to have to wait for another meeting. By that time, I'd probably already be 7 moons!" Puddlekit smiled at Heatherkit. "Oh! You can properly meet Snailkit and Basilkit now! Dawnkit isn't here yet, but you can at least make 2 new friends." He beckoned with his tail for Snailkit and Dawnkit to come over.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:25 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Pebblekit poked her small head out of the nursery, her eyes wide. "Songbird, can I go to the meeting too?" she squeaked, running over to her mother.
@Shimm

---

Boulderclaw stalked over to the breezerock, glaring at everyone who passed him.

(Open)

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:25 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

Heatherkit shifted on his paws, always wary of meeting new cats. He waited to the kits to come over, moving a little closer to Puddlekit. He calmed himself down, reminding himself that they were just kits.
@Puddltail @Zesty Mango @.Bread.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:36 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Flashclaw heard the familiar yowl and a scowl quickly found it's way on the ginger tabby's maw. What now? He thought, flicking his tail irritably. Maybe Eveningpaw will be here again. He thought, but padded forward towards the front of the crowd, glaring at any cat who thought to take the place he wanted. He reached the spot and sat his rump on the ground, more annoyed than usual at his lack of sleep.
[ Open ]

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Arriving a bit late Skypaw took his seat in the mass of cats.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:41 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Wolfwhisper padded over and sat down. She twitched her ears, listening to what had to be said. I wonder what this is about. She flicked her tail, letting it rest behind her. She had the same unreadable look she almost always had. She lied down, scooting her front paws under her chest and sliding her tail to wrap around the side of her belly.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:44 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Queenie --

Breezefeather was sleeping. Quite peacefully for once actually, which may have been an effect from the relaxing meeting he'd had with Irisflame at the Shadowclan border not too long ago. He'd come back just with the intention of relaxing his eyes and drifting off to a restless sleep but it seemed he really needed to sleep. Which was of course disrupted by some unnecessary crying... and of his name. He lifted his head drowsily only to be pummelled by small paws and blinked again, "Hey, hey hey there..." It was Cornkit, the scent was so apparent and so was the scent of fear... Uncurling slightly he nudged the kit into the space between his front legs and his flank. "Hey, hey... Quiet down. Do you want to tell me what's tall about in a quiet voice? We don't need to wake anyone up. Hush. Hush. I am here, I will take care of you." With that he curled his tail tightly around the little kit his green eyes blinking in the dark as he slowly began waking up.
Cornkit scurried over to Breezefeather and nuzzled into his soft fur. "I had a bad dream." He whispered, now conscience of the other cats in the den. He couldn't believe he had the guts to possibly disrupt so many adults. How selfish are you, all these warriors have jobs to do and you just want hugs? Cornkit took a deep breath, trying to push out the thoughts. There was no way he would've been able to go to bed after seeing such a sight. Claws scraping and teeth knashing... The whole coyote attack played out in his head, over and over again. He whimpered, "Breezefeather are the coyotes going to come back?"

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Normally she would’ve enjoyed cats like this, easily irritated or antagonized but that wasn’t exactly her mission. Get to know the she cat and get out... she needed that in. Why? Well she didn’t quite have a motive yet. in fact she was rather more interested in covering all her bases. Keep a tab on everyone.. including her leader. As the lilac molly began to speak the blue flicked tabby simply listened. She did seem awful tired... tired of being so needed amongst her clan mates. Was it not her job? The she cat only found herself smiling and nodding as she droned on about her responsibilities.
She had heard of Coldsong a few times.. more than a few times actually.
the warrior who had single handedly become the windclan deputy without the title and fame. He did seem awful thirsty for Brindlejaws rank. Perhaps she’d pay both toms a visit and see what they were about too. It could be good considering she was already on Twilightstars butt trying to exactly figure out where she stood I’m the grand scheme of things.

“Tell me how you really feel” the she cat finally interjected while she paused to take a breath about coldsong. If she didn’t want to do all these things.. why was she still leader? Perhaps it was obligation, Brightstar had failed them and if Twilightstar left them high and dry? Well based on Brindlejaws reputation they’d be run straight into the ground snout first. Poor thing. She gave the lilac leader a longing glance before her eyes fixed back on the path ahead.

“Maybe he’s a dark forest imposter” the she cat offered in a rather amused tone “that or he realized your deputy is useless and tried to pick up his responsibility’s to impress you.” she gave a shrug intending to plant the seed in her head, but maybe she already knew that. She shrugged the thought off, there would be time to investigate that later. ”oh come now, based on the fact nobody’s seen you in what feels like sunrises upon sunrises I’d think you should get out alittle more. You look pale. Paler than usual that is” Wolfbound mused turning her attention back to the leader for a brief second. She didn’t mind the sarcasm, she liked them feisty anyways. She drew another breath and looked ahead once more. “They’ll start thinking you are dead after a while” the warrior murmured gently bumping shoulders with the leader in a friendly way- though she didn’t think Twilight would interpret it that way.

@Moonraven

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; May 3rd, 2020 at 01:47 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:54 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

[ open ]
Shockpaw, for once, wasn't in a very energetic mood when Twilightstar called the meeting. Can't they they just have another minute? Pleeeeeease? No? Oh, ok.
They got up from their spot, stretching as much of the swelling and pain out of their limbs and joints as they could before finding a spot. Normally they'd sit anywhere, but right now she wanted someone quiet to be around.

[ open, but he'll be a grump ]
Dimtail strolled to the gathering of cats, hoping this would be done soon. He still had plans to make for Skypaw's training, after all.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:22 PM
pair of legs

Blackwing happily padded up to a place near the Breezerock, sitting down flicking his tail through the dirt. Meetings were always interesting, and sometimes exciting. Of course there was no way he'd get an apprentice this time, but he'd still cheer just as loud for whoever got a new name today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Houndleap made his way through cats to sit a little ways off from others, he didn't feel like talking to anyone at the meeting, and he just wanted to know what was going on.