Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:01 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:54 AM

Old January 8th, 2024, 04:51 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Contested Herbs in Leafbare [HERB HUNTING EVENT]

~Team Pond~
Riverheart stood In camp. “Allright, team pond rather round me!” Riverheart called.
Summerose padded over. @vellichor

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 8th, 2024, 04:52 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

~Team Stream~
Echoheart stood in the clearing. “Allright! Team stream gather here round me!” She called. @TheLostAmongTheStars @Tecumori

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)

Last edited by Swiftheart <3; January 8th, 2024 at 04:54 PM.
Old January 8th, 2024, 05:24 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Swiftheart<3 @Tecumori

Adderpaw nodded her head when her team was made up. She wouldn't lie she didn't know these cats very well but she was confident in her own abilities so she was going to rely on herself. She carefully listened to what Tansypaw said to note down everything said. Then when she heard Echoheart call their team together she padded over. "We got this team! We will be the victors I'll be sure of it!" She said proudly.
Old January 8th, 2024, 06:06 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw - He/Him
Silver Tongue || Go With The Flow

Team Stream
Tansy | Attempt 1 | Rolled: 14 (+1 Tansy)

A pair of pale, blue eyes rolled in their sockets, yellow paws padding reluctantly towards the duo. Lionpaw had hoped this would be a solo competition and was certain that his teammates would only slow him down.

"Sure, whatever. Just don't get in my way while I win this for us," Lionpaw mewed, sticking his nose up at the two felines as he strut past them.

Without a second thought he began to search for one of the herbs, not bothering to wait for Adderpaw or Echoheart to discuss anything before hand. With some luck he managed to find a small clump of tansies not far from the group. He quickly gathered the small yellow flowers and made his way back to them with a smug purr.

@Swiftheart <3 | @TheLostAmongTheStars
--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old January 8th, 2024, 09:31 PM
nothing's forever

silverpaw
chill of death shadow fiend mind reader dreamwalker
┈┈┈
Four different herbs? It sounded like a challenge, though not one she'll turn down. Silverpaw listened intently for her group name, a slight smirk curling her lips. Team Ocean. She only hoped her team was as mighty and unconquerable as its namesake. She flicked an ear, noting that, as per her predictions, she was stuck on a team of warriors. Nothing she couldn't handle; surely underestimation she could handle, should it arise.

Silverpaw's eyes narrowed in deep concentration as she tried to commit Tansypaw's herbal descriptions to her memory, even sear it in permanently. Hesitating while trying to recollect what herbs she was searching for would only cost her in some twisted world where luck meant nothing compared to her sheer willpower and ease; though, she supposed it was assuring to at least know the herbs when the anxiety of not finding the stupid plants was trickling into her veins. It'd be hard to find them during the winter. That just made this event more important.

"Tansies for Tansypaw," the apprentice muttered under her breath with gleaming eyes. She turned to survey the gathered cats, just to be suddenly assaulted with the appearance of one already. Amberwing; storm gray fur, a tail and paw dipped in sea foam, and sunrise eyes. Silverpaw studied the somewhat familiar warrior carefully before responding to her suggestion with a solemn nod. "The Marsh. Would work." The young cat's green eyes flicked over the crowd once more in search of Ripplepelt's ginger pelt.

Oh, hell to patience. Silverpaw inwardly snarled at herself and turned her blank stare back at Amberwing wordlessly. Waiting.
┈┈┈
@Sklee
Old January 8th, 2024, 10:59 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw ddn't bother to pay much attention to what the herbs looked like because she was blind anyways so she didn't care what they looked like, but only what they smelled like. She searched for the warriors so that they could begin seahing and hopefully win so she could learn about herbs. @Fritter @al3cc766
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 8th, 2024 at 11:00 PM.
Old January 8th, 2024, 11:34 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Toadpaw ddn't bother to pay much attention to what the herbs looked like because she was blind anyways so she didn't care what they looked like, but only what they smelled like. She searched for the warriors so that they could begin seahing and hopefully win so she could learn about herbs. @Fritter @al3cc766

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

not too bad he thought, pleased that he was assigned the same group as garlicfeather and didnt have to mope around two cats he barely knew. the smaller one jayfrost was rather unfamiliar with, though he hoped toadpaw wouldnt merely be a obstacle, even if just for the capability to carry more as a group.
he got up from his spot and made his way over to the apprentice, trusting garlicfeather to follow along, and mentally recited the herbs assigned..
tansies, he had little experience with, he hoped one of the others was more familiar with them as it sounded rather inconvenient to attempt to find the flower by just the stem and leaves by description alone.
thyme he was more familiar with, he had gotten a good look and smell of them during his last herb patrol and was rather confident he could find some no problem.
watermint didnt found too hard to find either, he had little to no experience with it but it sounded like something that was hard to miss...boneset roots though..this one worried him, he wasnt sure they would be able to find some at all so he would probably convince his teammates they should rather focus on the herb they were sure about..though tansypaw had said it was the hardest one so he was sure she would give them special credit for bringing her some..
"i know where we can get some thyme. hop hop we dont have all day" he urged on his teammates to follow him out of camp.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old January 8th, 2024, 11:34 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather listened to the assigned teams… team puddle?! The team name was not the best, but whatever. And then he considered those he was on the team with, a blind apprentice and JayFrost. Okay that’s not so bad, at least he knew one of the members on Team “puddle”. Could he just start calling it something else? Like team I don’t want that team name team? Sounds like a good. Name to him. Anyhow, Garlic feather listened very carefully to what herbs they had to collect, then headed off, he didn’t have anywhere in mind or any strategy he was just going to look for herbs. Simple enough right?

Starting with the dandelion likes things..small, round and yellow…fern like leaves pretty tall stem or something or the other, sweet and calming scent. This little description was repeated in garlics head until he was sure it was engraved within his memory, although he truly doubted it. (Rolled an 11) Garlic Feather was so sure he’d found some, he even picked some up until he looked it more closely and spat it out with a huff, for stars sake he’d been so careful! Ugh, nothing he could do but look for the other herbs. With a huff he moved along keeping an eye out incase he spotted some tansy again.

Spicy smell, shrub, something that was long and slender. Should be pretty obvious.. got it. Although Garlic was forming doubts he made a careful advance toward somewhere he thought he’d scented some, the smell was spicy after all. (Rolled a 15) purrfect! This looked just like it was meant to, and with a proud purr he took a few but made sure he could carry some more incase he found any of the other herbs. This was perfect.
(+1 Thyme)
Near water, spiky rounded flowers, hairy stalk leaves thing, sniff to check. He was being a lot more careful about what he seemed out now. The herb seemed like an easy find, and he’d just have to venture closer to water. So he did just that seeking out somewhere more closer to water, there was only 3 members in team I don’t want that team name team so he assumed they’d all be looking for herbs every herb listed right? (Rolled an 18) easy it was to find this herb because the moment he started looking he found a generous amount of them and couldn’t hide his excitement! This team is gonna win or he’ll roll in mud or something.
(+1 Watermint)
And the bone roots or whatever they were called, the final herb. Hairy triangular narrow something leaves probably. Floral smelling, leaves grow in pairs. He muttered it under his breath. He could afford to not find this herb, especially with the possibility of learning a little on herbs on the line. He wasn’t really that enthusiastic about the prize as he was surely before but winning was winning and he’d do whatever to get there. (Rolled a 12) he found some! Awesome, just one but it was enough, he dug carefully by the base of the plant to uncover the roots and picked them out, that is one bone root thing! And he was sure root-ing on their victory!
(+1 boneset roots)
Garlic Feather was determined to find the herb that had so maliciously befuddled him and almost had him bring the wrong thing over, he tried to recall what it looked like in his head as he searched for it with a burning determination. He’d get his revenge on that nasty plant. Hm, maybe it could hear him calling it nasty? If it did it may suddenly hold a grudge against garlic now… can plants hear things?? Shaking his head he focused again on looking for that plant thing. Dandelion like, yellow, round small leaves that are like something. Probably tall? Probably a certain scent?? It was a little fuzzy in his memory now. (Rolled a 14 ) he smelled it before he saw it and hurried over, it was only a few paw steps away, and he eagerly picked one of the plant things up. On second thoughts, maybe he shouldn’t call a herb with the same name as the medicine cat nasty..
(+1 Tansy! )

With the herbs collected he made his way eagerly over, proud of his findings. ‘Tansy! I got tansy, the spicy smelling thing and the spiky leaves thing, and bone root!’ Honestly, Garlic couldn’t be bothered to recall all the names of the herbs, a mild description would do just fine. As long as team I don’t want that team name team won, that’s what mattered. Oh and also the herb lesson.

(Lemme know if there’s anything wrong with this I pretty much just treated it like a patrol )
@Katiethewolfchild @al3cc766
@Silver

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; January 13th, 2024 at 03:01 PM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 12:33 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @corrosion! @Sklee
She listened carefully, committing the herbs to memory. Tansy - yellow flowers, ferny leaves, sweet scent. Thyme - slender leaf clusters, spicy smell. Watermint - hairy leaves, tall stems, wet soil. Boneset root - hairy triangle leaf pairs, floral scent. She didn't recall ever having these plants used on her wounds before, but thyme sounded familiar, and watermint seemed self-explanatory.

Ripplepelt nodded at her team mates word. "You're right, Amberwing, the marsh sounds like our best bet. Let's do a quick pass of the main territory on our way there - I remember Tansypaw assigning a herb patrol for thyme there the last time I was on one. Since it's got such a distinctive smell, it shouldn't be too much trouble to find if it's around. Maybe we can check the riverbank for watermint on our way as well." She gave her team mates an appraising look before heading off.

Last edited by lesbianism; January 9th, 2024 at 12:34 AM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 03:54 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @corrosion! @Sklee
She listened carefully, committing the herbs to memory. Tansy - yellow flowers, ferny leaves, sweet scent. Thyme - slender leaf clusters, spicy smell. Watermint - hairy leaves, tall stems, wet soil. Boneset root - hairy triangle leaf pairs, floral scent. She didn't recall ever having these plants used on her wounds before, but thyme sounded familiar, and watermint seemed self-explanatory.

Ripplepelt nodded at her team mates word. "You're right, Amberwing, the marsh sounds like our best bet. Let's do a quick pass of the main territory on our way there - I remember Tansypaw assigning a herb patrol for thyme there the last time I was on one. Since it's got such a distinctive smell, it shouldn't be too much trouble to find if it's around. Maybe we can check the riverbank for watermint on our way as well." She gave her team mates an appraising look before heading off.

Amberwing quickly followed after, taking a look around for any plants early as she did so. She knew she could only carry so many, but looking around a little bit couldn't hurt!

(Rolled twice, one for Thyme and one for Boneset Roots. Thyme was a 2 and Boneset Roots was an 8)

Unfortunately, she didn't see or smell any, but she was sure her luck would improve once they got to the marshes!

@corrosion!
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?