Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:54 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Peril
Today 10:53 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM

Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:35 AM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Thought I replied to this,but I don't see the post,So sorry for the late reply)
Pacific didn't say anything,remembering new own family.She got lost in thought for a minute,trying to remember something,but it never came.She would have stayed like that forever if a bird hadn't chirped nearby.The noise snapped her out of her thoughts and she looked back at the apprintice."Do you have any siblings?They should care about you if your mother does." she said.

[ it fine XD ]

Wolfpaw blinked in some surprise at her question, he shrug his shoulders. Okay, so he may have half-siblings in Riverclan? He never thought about it. "Yeah, one that I know about. Jaguarpaw, but nope. " They weren't close or anything. He barely ever thought about her, they said hey if they saw each other and sometimes talked. Wolfpaw just always thought about her as a sibling, nothing more. Wolfpaw's bushy tail flickered back and forth. "So.. what about your's?" He asked, bluntly. From what he learned it wasn't always good to ask about families, it being one of the most common sensitive topics.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:47 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

[ it fine XD ]

Wolfpaw blinked in some surprise at her question, he shrug his shoulders. Okay, so he may have half-siblings in Riverclan? He never thought about it. "Yeah, one that I know about. Jaguarpaw, but nope. " They weren't close or anything. He barely ever thought about her, they said hey if they saw each other and sometimes talked. Wolfpaw just always thought about her as a sibling, nothing more. Wolfpaw's bushy tail flickered back and forth. "So.. what about your's?" He asked, bluntly. From what he learned it wasn't always good to ask about families, it being one of the most common sensitive topics.
Pacific was about to dismiss the question,but decided against it.He had told her his siblings after all,so it was only fair in her opinion,and she had brought up the topic without thinking about it,so it was her fault anyways."I had a brother named Atlantic.He died a little before I joined Hades though.I don't Know about any other siblings." she said absently,not letting any emotion into her voice.What would be the point?It would only make her look weak.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Pacific was about to dismiss the question,but decided against it.He had told her his siblings after all,so it was only fair in her opinion,and she had brought up the topic without thinking about it,so it was her fault anyways."I had a brother named Atlantic.He died a little before I joined Hades though.I don't Know about any other siblings." she said absently,not letting any emotion into her voice.What would be the point?It would only make her look weak.
"Oh." Was all Wolfpaw said, his expression didn't alter to a pitiful expression or anything. He didn't really care, either way. It was in the past. You can't reverse time, Wolfpaw had learned. Even if their were things he regretted a lot. He let the silence drag on, never minding it. He couldn't help but wonder if everyone here had problems. It seem Hades and now, well Pacific had one kind of. Then again, Osirus was his own problem. Wolfpaw still didn't like the tom, he could easily get on his nerves. Maybe because it reminded him of his so called, Father.

pronouns.cc
Old February 3rd, 2018, 12:46 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

A young white she-cat slipped through the bushes into the clearing. An older black tom with lean muscles came up beside her. The white she-cat was a wild feral named Thorn and the tom was her older brother named Fang, who is also a feral. They were always together. They had been traveling and searching for a place to shelter for the night.
As they noticed the clearing was crawling with cats, Fang moved in front of his littermate. Thorn growled at her overprotective brother. ''I can take care of myself,'' the persian hissed, lashing her tail. Fang moved and began nudging her out of the clearing. ''We must shelter somewhere else,''the bombay growled. ''We can't allow these pathetic animals who can't care for themselves to shelter us. Our independence makes us strong.''
Thorn snarled and tried to step away. ''Fang. I'm tired, my paws hurt, and I'm practically freezing my tail off. I can promise you we won't aquaint with these other cats. And it will only be for tonight. But I say we shelter here!'' the persian stalks away through the clearing, her tail held high in defiance. Fang sighs and follows her. He grumbles under his breath, ''Why do I have to have her as my sister?''

((OPEN))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 3rd, 2018, 01:44 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
"Oh." Was all Wolfpaw said, his expression didn't alter to a pitiful expression or anything. He didn't really care, either way. It was in the past. You can't reverse time, Wolfpaw had learned. Even if their were things he regretted a lot. He let the silence drag on, never minding it. He couldn't help but wonder if everyone here had problems. It seem Hades and now, well Pacific had one kind of. Then again, Osirus was his own problem. Wolfpaw still didn't like the tom, he could easily get on his nerves. Maybe because it reminded him of his so called, Father.
Pacific looked away from the apprintice and in the direction of what smelled like a rabit.Prey had wandered to close to the home more than once,and it just made hunting easier. Without asking if she could leave or not,she crouched low and got closer to the rabbit.She ounces and snapped It's neck before it had time to flee and picked it up.She walked back loved to the apprintice and layed it down."You can have it if you want." she said,forgetting about her thought earlier about the strangers.Wolfpaw seemed to be OK,and he seemed to actually know what responsibility was.'Or you just actually are getting to know him,and you don't give most cats a chance.'
She thought about that for a second,and ended on the conclusion that she was becoming to soft.Maby some harsh training would help,or a few trips into the clan territory's to get some real expirence,but she didn't say anything outloud.They would probably leave soon before she became to soft.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 3rd, 2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Pacific looked away from the apprintice and in the direction of what smelled like a rabit.Prey had wandered to close to the home more than once,and it just made hunting easier. Without asking if she could leave or not,she crouched low and got closer to the rabbit.She ounces and snapped It's neck before it had time to flee and picked it up.She walked back loved to the apprintice and layed it down."You can have it if you want." she said,forgetting about her thought earlier about the strangers.Wolfpaw seemed to be OK,and he seemed to actually know what responsibility was.'Or you just actually are getting to know him,and you don't give most cats a chance.'
She thought about that for a second,and ended on the conclusion that she was becoming to soft.Maby some harsh training would help,or a few trips into the clan territory's to get some real expirence,but she didn't say anything outloud.They would probably leave soon before she became to soft.

Wolfpaw watched her go, thinking she was going to leave but a bit taken back when she returned. He stared at the rabbit, "No thanks." He didn't really trust it, but he wasn't hungry anyway. Strangely the tom was large but barely ate anything. Plus he would rather her eat it if she caught it. Wolfpaw knew it was Leaf-Bare, he wasn't here long enough to know if they were struggling or what not. Not like he care, or anything. By the looks of it they weren't. Wolfpaw stretched his body, feeling his left leg falling asleep a little. Then resumed in the same position. He have surprisingly not have made her snap. He wasn't trying to, but it felt a bit easier not to be rude right now. Wolfpaw just felt in a better mood somehow. He stifled a small chuckle, falling in a bush always makes everything better. "Erm, so.." He started off, straight annoyed at the ability of him not be able to talk. "What is it like living in the outskirts? I mean, I take trips here and everything but.. yeah. Obviously I don't live here. " Wolfpaw said. The question had a little bit more meaning to it. He was actually planning on leaving the clan. Doubtful, but more confident about it now. He has always been drawn to the outskirts or somewhere else rather than his own clan's territory. It was no surprise.

pronouns.cc