Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:13 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

PIGEONPELT

Warrior | RiverClan | Molly

trotting lightly back into camp with a few prey in her muzzle, the black and white molly made her way towards the kill-pile and put them down, before she smiled gently and stretched, feeling the sunshine as they beamed onto her well-groomed pelt. Before long she had went out hunting in the morning, coming back just now to take some rest. She had always appreciate a few moments alone, but just a little bit. She spent the rest of her time sticking to her brother’s side, as usual.

Picking out two of the tastiest fish she could find within the pile, she went for Ashstream.

Knowing just where he would be in the Clearing, Pigeonpelt pranced over towards the side of the camp, bright blue eyes warm and shimmering slightly. “Ashy,” She called out with an affectionate purr, landing gingerly besides him. “Such a nice day, isn’t it?” Settling down, she placed the trouts in front of the both of them. “How are you?” The soft and gentle smile continued to be plastered upon her muzzle, and her tail lashed cheerfully behind her. She sure was in a decent move.

> @Kaybug. I hope this is okay! Sorry for shorter starter ^^”
Doedapple — OPEN
Branchkit — OPEN
WindClan
Lilykit — OPEN
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
am I that transparent?

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

- @Blazing [No problem!!]

Ashstream looked up at his sister when she called his nickname. "Mmh?" The breeze was ruffling the tom's pelt. His twin plopped down next to him with fish in her mouth.

"Mmm... it is a rather nice day today. New-leaf is here so..." he murmured to Pigeonpelt. His green eyes looked up at the sky for a moment before returning to his sister. It was a nice cool temperature where they were. Not too hot, not too cold.

"I'm good, thanks for asking Pidge" Ashstream smiled at her, it was his usual toothy smile. The black and white tom took notice of the two trout in front of him and Pigeonpelt. He studied his sister for a second to see if anything happened. Good or bad.

"How about you? How are you doing?" his voice was quiet when he asked. He didn't want to be too loud so he made sure it was quiet. Ashstream does not want to disturb the rest of his clanmates in the clearing.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaybug. View Post
- @Blazing [No problem!!]

Ashstream looked up at his sister when she called his nickname. "Mmh?" The breeze was ruffling the tom's pelt. His twin plopped down next to him with fish in her mouth.

"Mmm... it is a rather nice day today. New-leaf is here so..." he murmured to Pigeonpelt. His green eyes looked up at the sky for a moment before returning to his sister. It was a nice cool temperature where they were. Not too hot, not too cold.

"I'm good, thanks for asking Pidge" Ashstream smiled at her, it was his usual toothy smile. The black and white tom took notice of the two trout in front of him and Pigeonpelt. He studied his sister for a second to see if anything happened. Good or bad.

"How about you? How are you doing?" his voice was quiet when he asked. He didn't want to be too loud so he made sure it was quiet. Ashstream does not want to disturb the rest of his clanmates in the clearing.

PIGEONPELT

“New-leaf and leaf-fall had always the best weather available. How much I’d miss them once green-leaf and leaf-bare are here,” Pigeonpelt said, a slight hum as the gentle breeze swept across the clearing. She took a deep breath of the clear air and felt as waves of peace rushed through her. The sound of rolling water came from around the camp, hidden behind the greenery. Laughters of the kits, chirping melodies of the birds, rustling sound of leaves and bushes… beautiful, musical notes filled the air around her.

“Have some food,” She replied to her brother, nudging one of the trouts over. The scales glinted under the sunlight. “I’m doing quite well! It’s been a lovely day for me.” She took a bite out of the juicy meat of the fish. “Went out hunting earlier morning.” She munched on the flesh. “What’d you do? We can go out hunting together next time, perhaps.”

Glancing out across the Clearing, her thoughts drifted out to RiverClan. “I wonder who will be chosen as the next Medicine Cat,” She muttered, slightly trailing off, thinking as Fadingsun was just recently chosen as deputy. Birdsnow had been through a lot recently, and everyone could tell that she’d need more helping hands. Birdsnow had been a great leader, and she respected her deeply.
Doedapple — OPEN
Branchkit — OPEN
WindClan
Lilykit — OPEN
Old Today, 12:02 AM
am I that transparent?

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

PIGEONPELT

“New-leaf and leaf-fall had always the best weather available. How much I’d miss them once green-leaf and leaf-bare are here,” Pigeonpelt said, a slight hum as the gentle breeze swept across the clearing. She took a deep breath of the clear air and felt as waves of peace rushed through her. The sound of rolling water came from around the camp, hidden behind the greenery. Laughters of the kits, chirping melodies of the birds, rustling sound of leaves and bushes… beautiful, musical notes filled the air around her.

“Have some food,” She replied to her brother, nudging one of the trouts over. The scales glinted under the sunlight. “I’m doing quite well! It’s been a lovely day for me.” She took a bite out of the juicy meat of the fish. “Went out hunting earlier morning.” She munched on the flesh. “What’d you do? We can go out hunting together next time, perhaps.”

Glancing out across the Clearing, her thoughts drifted out to RiverClan. “I wonder who will be chosen as the next Medicine Cat,” She muttered, slightly trailing off, thinking as Fadingsun was just recently chosen as deputy. Birdsnow had been through a lot recently, and everyone could tell that she’d need more helping hands. Birdsnow had been a great leader, and she respected her deeply.

Ashstream hummed as he noticed the coolness of the air. The temperature felt amazing against his pelt. The weather wasn't too hot, nor too cold. It was just right. "Yeah.. leaf-fall and new-leaf have to be the best two seasons..." he trailed off. The black and white tom took a deep breath as he enjoyed this moment with his sister.

"Oh... thank you..." the warrior replied. He gratefully took the trout that his sister, Pigeonpelt, had nudged towards him. He took a small bite. Birds were chirping softly in the background, it had a beautiful melody to it. Slowly, he chewed his bite and swallowed.

"I'm glad you're doing well Pidge. Today is a lovely day." Ashstream looks at the sky again. The clouds were making funny-looking shapes today. He looked back at his sister with a hard-to-read expression.

"Hmm. I've mainly been basking in the sun today, trying to enjoy the weather before it gets too hot." He nods his head as he takes another bite of the trout. After chewing on it for a bit, he swallowed it to talk again.

"Yeah.. that'd be nice... As far as I know I don't have any patrols tomorrow, so if you want to go then... I'm free," Ashstream murmurs to his sister. He thinks for a moment. The wind rustles his and Pigeonpelt's fur again.

"Yeah... Me too... I wonder who will become the next medic... I'm not sure who the candidates are," he mumbled to his twin.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Last edited by Kaybug.; Today at 12:14 AM.
Old Today, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaybug. View Post

Ashstream hummed as he noticed the coolness of the air. The temperature felt amazing against his pelt. The weather wasn't too hot, nor too cold. It was just right. "Yeah.. leaf-fall and new-leaf have to be the best two seasons..." he trailed off. The black and white tom took a deep breath as he enjoyed this moment with his sister.

"Oh... thank you..." the warrior replied. He gratefully took the trout that his sister, Pigeonpelt, had nudged towards him. He took a small bite. Birds were chirping softly in the background, it had a beautiful melody to it. Slowly, he chewed his bite and swallowed.

"I'm glad you're doing well Pidge. Today is a lovely day." Ashstream looks at the sky again. The clouds were making funny-looking shapes today. He looked back at his sister with a hard-to-read expression.

"Hmm. I've mainly been basking in the sun today, trying to enjoy the weather before it gets too hot." He nods his head as he takes another bite of the trout. After chewing on it for a bit, he swallowed it to talk again.

"Yeah.. that'd be nice... As far as I know I don't have any patrols tomorrow, so if you want to go then... I'm free," Ashstream murmurs to his sister. He thinks for a moment. The wind rustles his and Pigeonpelt's fur again.

"Yeah... Me too... I wonder who will become the next medic... I'm not sure who the candidates are," he mumbled to his twin.

PIGEONPELT

The conversation was light and peaceful, as it had always been between the two siblings. Breezily, Pigeonpelt looked up at the azure blue sky, where she squinted due to the sunlight. Drifting white clouds occasionally pass through the horizon lazily. "Yeah..." she trailed off, replying once again, nodding her head in full agreement. It's cold during leaf-bare where the rivers are often iced and frozen up. During green-leaf, well, hardly would anyone want to move.

"You're welcome," The molly replied once again as well, her ears flickering back and forth. Then there was a moment of silence when the two finished their prey, only the sounds of nature could be heard in the background. That was the RiverClan they knew, beautiful, significant, yet however mysterious at the same time. It was the piece of territory that they grew up in and had grown to love and appreciate deeply.

"Sounds fun," Pigeonpelt smiled. "Sunbathing had always been soothing," As she finished the fish, she picked out the bones and put them in a neat pile in front of her to throw away afterwards. Sitting up, she started grooming her soft, black-and-white pelt. Her eyes reflected the scenery in front of her. "I believe I have an evening patrol tomorrow, but I got the whole morning and afternoon open."

"Someone experienced with herbs, for sure," She answered, her tail slightly tilting to the side. "Maybe even one that's closer to Birdsnow as well? So she could trust them."
Doedapple — OPEN
Branchkit — OPEN
WindClan
Lilykit — OPEN