Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
Last post by wendigo
Today 06:43 PM
There's always an...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:41 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by wendigo
Today 06:41 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:40 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 06:40 PM

Old January 13th, 2018, 03:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Fallen Angel ( private )

song plays in background
@Celestial

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 13th, 2018, 04:37 PM

Default Re: Fallen Angel ( private )

Blake sighed as she walked along a dirt path her pitch black pelt shined in some rays of sunlight her ears were down she wasn't very happy but she kept a straight face . Her yellow eyes glowed a bit in the shade from the branches that seemed to stretch out and touch the other branch of another tree
Her paws kinda ached she been walking for some time now her nose twitched smelling the fresh air of the forest around her . Her head hung a bit too looking at the ground other than looking in front of her . Her whiskers twitch along with a flick of her tail she looked around she even looked over her shoulder just in case if any one was following her . But the dark feline just continued to walk the sun was at the horizon line making the sky look a bit orange . She perked up her ears and they pointed forward listening in case for any stranger that followed
@Celestial

Last edited by Leucos; January 14th, 2018 at 10:30 AM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:40 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Blake sighed as she walked along a dirt path her pitch black pelt shined in some rays of sunlight her ears were down she wasn't very happy but she kept a straight face . Her yellow eyes glowed a bit in the shade from the branches that seemed to stretch out and touch the other branch of another tree
Her paws kinda ached she been walking for some time now her nose twitched smelling the fresh air of the forest around her . Her head hung a bit too looking at the ground other than looking in front of her . Her whiskers twitch along with a flick of her tail she looked around she even looked over her shoulder just in case if any one was following her . But the dark feline just continued to walk the sun was at the horizon line making the sky look a bit orange . She perked up her ears and they pointed forward listening in case for any stranger that followed
@Celestial

Paws thrumming rythimicly against the forest floor carried a massive Tom between the thicket, kicking up snow and debre with each massive bound. Ahead of him a rabbit raced ahead its feet kicking up paw fulls of snow into his face and chest causing him to sniff and cough every few seconds. Yet the Tom remained on its trail claws out and giving him enough grit to propel him forward.
His heart rate increased dramatically
As he found himself getting closer to catching it, the Tom lurched forward claws extended as he snagged the rabbits tail. It wailed in distress but was able to wriggle it's way out of his claws escaping only to run ahead a dew steps. Frustrated krake pushed himself again his claws scraping agasint the cold surface of the ice and snow when suddenly he leapt a second time his teeth bared and claws out as he grappled onto the rabbit diggings his claws into its rib cage and with a horrified screech the creature came down with him. Tumbling into the snow and finally hitting thicket. With a crunch the Tom was able to end the rabbits life with a quick nip to the throat but lay in the snow with the creature next to him. Unaware of the she cat who was a few fox lengths away

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 14th, 2018, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Paws thrumming rythimicly against the forest floor carried a massive Tom between the thicket, kicking up snow and debre with each massive bound. Ahead of him a rabbit raced ahead its feet kicking up paw fulls of snow into his face and chest causing him to sniff and cough every few seconds. Yet the Tom remained on its trail claws out and giving him enough grit to propel him forward.
His heart rate increased dramatically
As he found himself getting closer to catching it, the Tom lurched forward claws extended as he snagged the rabbits tail. It wailed in distress but was able to wriggle it's way out of his claws escaping only to run ahead a dew steps. Frustrated krake pushed himself again his claws scraping agasint the cold surface of the ice and snow when suddenly he leapt a second time his teeth bared and claws out as he grappled onto the rabbit diggings his claws into its rib cage and with a horrified screech the creature came down with him. Tumbling into the snow and finally hitting thicket. With a crunch the Tom was able to end the rabbits life with a quick nip to the throat but lay in the snow with the creature next to him. Unaware of the she cat who was a few fox lengths away

Blake flinched and blinked her ears flattened at the screech the creature made but it didn't frighten her it just hurt her ears . The black she cat hissed frustratingly she padded across the snow to where the noise came from her nose pointed down to sniff the ground if any one left a trail of their sent. She snorted with a flick of her tail her yellow eyes narrowed they seemed to stand out against the snow along with her pelt she kept walking forward finding the tom with a tilt of her head she spotted a dead rabbit she rolled her eyes
"Who are you?" She asked her voice was a bit deep but still feminine her breath clouded around her muzzle normally she didn't talk to others much but she was just curious . The reason why is because something bad has happened in her past she was even afraid of her own self to be honest. She remembered that day and shook her head slightly her head hung a bit it turned out that I was the true monster ... her ears flattened but perked back up quickly she looked at the tom with a straight face.
@Celestial
@Celestial

Last edited by Leucos; January 15th, 2018 at 06:52 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:36 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Blake flinched and blinked her ears flattened at the screech the creature made but it didn't frighten her it just hurt her ears . The black she cat hissed frustratingly she padded across the snow to where the noise came from her nose pointed down to sniff the ground if any one left a trail of their sent. She snorted with a flick of her tail her yellow eyes narrowed they seemed to stand out against the snow along with her pelt she kept walking forward finding the tom with a tilt of her head she spotted a dead rabbit she rolled her eyes
"Who are you?" She asked her voice was a bit deep but still feminine her breath clouded around her muzzle normally she didn't talk to others much but she was just curious . The reason why is because something bad has happened in her past she was even afraid of her own self to be honest. She remembered that day and shook her head slightly her head hung a bit it turned out that I was the true monster ... her ears flattened but perked back up quickly she looked at the tom with a straight face.
@Celestial
@Celestial

Suddenly krake sat up from the thicket he was seated in. His claws extended and teeth bared at the jolly who appeared in front of him. Than when he saw it was an inocent looking she cat he settled back down breathing out a deep sigh and a groan of frustration paying no attention to her until he was able to turn and grab up the rabbit pulling it from the branches it was tangled into. The large brown Tom finally pulled himself and the catch into the open a low growl emitting from his outstretched jaws as he panted from running. "What's it too ya? Who are you?" he said recoiling from a branch
That stuck out in front of his path. The Tom hauled his impressive catch further into the clearing dropping it down and licking the blood off his muzzle and sitting down into the snow. Lashing his tail and than crouching lower as the snow touched his belly and soothed the burning of his fur. He only then remembered the she cat was behind him and he blinked open his eye, he looked at her from the corner of his eye and huffed.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 16th, 2018, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Suddenly krake sat up from the thicket he was seated in. His claws extended and teeth bared at the jolly who appeared in front of him. Than when he saw it was an inocent looking she cat he settled back down breathing out a deep sigh and a groan of frustration paying no attention to her until he was able to turn and grab up the rabbit pulling it from the branches it was tangled into. The large brown Tom finally pulled himself and the catch into the open a low growl emitting from his outstretched jaws as he panted from running. "What's it too ya? Who are you?" he said recoiling from a branch
That stuck out in front of his path. The Tom hauled his impressive catch further into the clearing dropping it down and licking the blood off his muzzle and sitting down into the snow. Lashing his tail and than crouching lower as the snow touched his belly and soothed the burning of his fur. He only then remembered the she cat was behind him and he blinked open his eye, he looked at her from the corner of his eye and huffed.
Blake didn't flinch at the growl she only stared at the tom her eyes slightly narrowed her tail flicked and lifted a bit of snow .She studied the tom which had his tail lashing her head tilted as her ears twitched she felt her neck fur stand up but not from the cold she felt a bit angry from when the tom didn't answer her question but decided to answer his , her fur flattened itself as she kept her yellow eyes on the tom
" my name's Blake now if you can answer my question that will be lovely " she meowed as she stayed standing her paws felt a bit cold in the snow but it didn't bother her much . She kept her ears up and pointed at the Tom she glared at him . @Celestial

Last edited by Leucos; January 21st, 2018 at 10:39 AM.