Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:49 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Spartan-117
Today 04:49 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:45 PM
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:43 PM
How's your pfp?
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:41 PM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:45 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default SkyClan Clearing

Old October 5th, 2016, 06:55 PM
totally tubular dude

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

milkweed couldn't say she was all that thrilled to be awake another day. she enjoyed mornings, sure. but she couldn't say she enjoyed the thrill of them. some cats would think of a new morning as a fresh start, or a new opportunity. but milkweed knew better than that. there were no opportunities for her. she was too old to do anything with her life, but too young to get to look back and be contempt. she was disappointed in her life, that was a fact. but she couldn't help but hope that one day, she'd mean something to the clan.

stepping out from the warrior's den and examining the oh-so familiar surroundings, she gave a quick, quiet sigh and approached the fresh-kill pile. it was shrinking, as it always did when leaf-fall came around. no surprises, nothing new. she was so tempted to push herself, to say something out-of-the-blue, to start up conversation with another cat, but today would not be the day she stepped out of her comfort zone. she wanted to eat cake, but she had none to begin with.

waiting for someone to come over to her and offer to bring her on a patrol, as happened every day, she took a few steps back and sat down, the sounds of early-morning chatter filling her ears.

name - milkweed
gender - she-cat
age - forty-one moons (born april 20th, 2013)
allegiance - skyclan
rank - warrior
previous ranks - kit, apprentice

appearance - click - milkweed is a lilac solid she-cat with white van markings. she has a white tailtip, along with various lilac spots around her face and legs. she is somewhat short, and has diluted hazel eyes.
full bio - here

quote my post when interacting with milkweed!
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:11 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Larkpool twitched her ears as the small she cat slid out of the Warrior's Den to look for her sister. "Where is she?" She muttered to herself, a little frusterated that Paledusk would go off without telling her. As she looked around, she spotted a crow on the fresh kill pile which immediently registered somethinf in her brain. She growled softly. "Crowflight.." She muttered, thinking her sister was probably stilltrailing after the tom.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Larkpool twitched her ears as the small she cat slid out of the Warrior's Den to look for her sister. "Where is she?" She muttered to herself, a little frusterated that Paledusk would go off without telling her. As she looked around, she spotted a crow on the fresh kill pile which immediently registered somethinf in her brain. She growled softly. "Crowflight.." She muttered, thinking her sister was probably stilltrailing after the tom.
Paledusk was sitting in the clearing, bathing in the sun, her eyes closed shut, she had a small smile on her maw, so whatever she was thinking of, or whoever she was thinking abour was making her pretty happy, her pale gray fur was freshly groomed. The she-cat's ears perked slightly as she heard someone walk out of the Warrior's den, and the only cat she knew that slept that much was her sister, she opened one of her green eyes and gazed at Larkpool, giving her a shy smile.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:23 AM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Paledusk was sitting in the clearing, bathing in the sun, her eyes closed shut, she had a small smile on her maw, so whatever she was thinking of, or whoever she was thinking abour was making her pretty happy, her pale gray fur was freshly groomed. The she-cat's ears perked slightly as she heard someone walk out of the Warrior's den, and the only cat she knew that slept that much was her sister, she opened one of her green eyes and gazed at Larkpool, giving her a shy smile.
Crowflight was just walking in with a small thrush. Bony with not much meat on it, but it might make a meal. Almost shamefully, but not quite, he set it in the middle of the prey pile. He then walked past Paledusk without any acknowledgement and sat down alone to groom himself. Meanwhole, Larkpool huffed and stormed over to her sister. "Honestly, I cant keep up with you anymore!" But she said this in an affectionate way as she licked her sister behind the ears affectionately.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Crowflight was just walking in with a small thrush. Bony with not much meat on it, but it might make a meal. Almost shamefully, but not quite, he set it in the middle of the prey pile. He then walked past Paledusk without any acknowledgement and sat down alone to groom himself. Meanwhole, Larkpool huffed and stormed over to her sister. "Honestly, I cant keep up with you anymore!" But she said this in an affectionate way as she licked her sister behind the ears affectionately.
Paledusk turned her gaze towards Crowflight as he walked passed her, ears twitching slightly, she shrunk back a bit until her sister stormed over to her. "H-Heh, you need to sleep a bit less, it's sunhigh right now, and you were still sleeping." The pale gray she-cat giggled, her giggle was pretty high pitched, she then looked up at her sister and leaned over to her. "C-Can you go a bit lower..? I have a spot of matted fur that I can't reach behind my neck." She admitted, laughing awkwardly.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Paledusk turned her gaze towards Crowflight as he walked passed her, ears twitching slightly, she shrunk back a bit until her sister stormed over to her. "H-Heh, you need to sleep a bit less, it's sunhigh right now, and you were still sleeping." The pale gray she-cat giggled, her giggle was pretty high pitched, she then looked up at her sister and leaned over to her. "C-Can you go a bit lower..? I have a spot of matted fur that I can't reach behind my neck." She admitted, laughing awkwardly.
Larkpool nodded nd rasped her tongue over her sister's tangled fur. "I heard Crowflight has become quite solemn for a while now. What do you think he's up to?" The molly asked her littermate as she looked over at the black tom who was currently grooming himself carefully. "It's rather suspecious since before he was like this he was a big loudmouth and arrogant." Larkpool muttered.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Larkpool nodded nd rasped her tongue over her sister's tangled fur. "I heard Crowflight has become quite solemn for a while now. What do you think he's up to?" The molly asked her littermate as she looked over at the black tom who was currently grooming himself carefully. "It's rather suspecious since before he was like this he was a big loudmouth and arrogant." Larkpool muttered.
Paledusk purred as she felt her sister groom her fur, she looked up at her, eyes sparkling, then she remembered something at what Larkpool had just told her, she looked up at her and blushed slightly. "I-I've actually been pretty kind to him these days, and whenever he tried to do something, I just gave him something and complimented him, m-maybe he understood that he doesn't need to be arrogant..." The she-cat mewed, giving her sister a shy smile. "M-Maybe I've changed him!" She exclaimed happily and quickly shrunk back.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Paledusk purred as she felt her sister groom her fur, she looked up at her, eyes sparkling, then she remembered something at what Larkpool had just told her, she looked up at her and blushed slightly. "I-I've actually been pretty kind to him these days, and whenever he tried to do something, I just gave him something and complimented him, m-maybe he understood that he doesn't need to be arrogant..." The she-cat mewed, giving her sister a shy smile. "M-Maybe I've changed him!" She exclaimed happily and quickly shrunk back.
Larkpool raised a brow at this. "No. he wants something and Im gonna find out what.." She growled half to herself, half to Paledusk. Standing up, Larkpool marched across the clearing towards the tom, her eyes narrowed as Crwoflight stood up to confront her, his expression had a similar look to Larkpool's.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Larkpool raised a brow at this. "No. he wants something and Im gonna find out what.." She growled half to herself, half to Paledusk. Standing up, Larkpool marched across the clearing towards the tom, her eyes narrowed as Crwoflight stood up to confront her, his expression had a similar look to Larkpool's.
Paledusk quickly got in-between the two cats, protectively standing in front of Crowflight, her gaze meeting her sister's "Leave him out of this, you can't judge him just like that... I never did this to anyone you like, so just return me that... Please, sis'..." The she-cat begged, not afraid to confront her sister at all. "I-I don't want any of you to get in an argument... There's no need for this and you know it Larky..." She mewed firmly than ever before.