Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by the kitty
Today 09:27 PM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:24 PM
Forget-me-not [Love...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:15 PM
Sunset Grove
by Lillith
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:12 PM

Old May 3rd, 2018, 08:21 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default A Romance Like No Other [~PRIVATE~]

As Olly Gabes stepped down from the bus onto the cracked pavement below, his mind was on something, his brow furrowed with worry. He had forgotten to feed his cat this morning. What if the Siamese was running all over the house, meowing until her throat hurt, just to get the food she needs? Since she was Olly's responsibility, he was the one whom was expected to feed her. He sighed and ran his fingers through his messy, dark hair, then shifted the binders and books in his arms, glancing around nervously. He took a deep breath and walked through the crowds of students, keeping his hazel gaze downcast, pushing the door open with slight difficulty. When the door closed with a small thunp behind him, he started walking through the hallways slowly and cautiously, for fear of being jabbed at or scorned by one of the many students. It happened to him just about every day, so why should today be any different? Once he reached his locker, he slowly turned the combination lock. 12... 7... 20 the lock clicked open, and he swung open the locker door, pulling out his notebooks and textbooks for his first class, which was Oceanography. It was by far his favourite class, though he wouldn't ever say so. He sighed as he gathered his books, pushing his black wire framed glasses up the bridge of his nose, then stood. He was about to turn around and walk towards his classroom when he heard a nearby group of students whispering. He caught the word 'haunted' and stepped closer, straining to hear them, his head tipped to the side. He sighed and gave up, turning and walking to class, settling in his usual seat in the back, where he would be away from everyone else. He twirled a pink mechanical pencil in his fingers, his mind on the conversation he had heard a few seconds before. A haunted school...? Hmm... he shivered slightly. He hoped it wasn't something he would have to deal with. It sounded scary, and he disliked stuff like that. Gave him nightmares.

@Ryder

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 3rd, 2018, 08:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: A Romance Like No Other [~PRIVATE~]

@RosePelt145
“I still cannot believe we have to walk all the way to school,” Oliver whined as he tilted his head back in defeat, “Sebastian should’ve let us borrow his motorcycle or something--imagine how much faster we’d be able to get there if we had a pair of wheels like that.” From beside him, a smaller male with brown hair, accompanied with streaks of white dyed through its combed locks, couldn’t help but roll his eyes before quietly shaking his head. “As if he would trust us, let alone you, with his motorcycle that he has been repairing and cleaning for years on his own personal time,” Jack mentioned to his older brother, glaring at him with his emerald green-hued eyes, “I honestly don’t even think he would let any of the others touch it. Besides, I think some exercise would do you well, since you sit on your arse all day and just complain about being bored when I’m trying to read.” It was not hard to tell that Jack did not like it when Oliver did nothing but pester him with his personal woes, but the older male could simply care less about that. Ollie gave a gentle laugh and patted his younger brother on the shoulder, to his utter dismay, as they approached the large building that they knew as their high school. “I suppose you’re right, Jackie,” The brown-haired male said, pushing open the front door of the building and walking inside after the younger one headed inside before him, “Exercise can certainly help me get fit to impress some of the lovely ladies on our campus.” As he said that, Oliver casted a wink at a group of girls as they went by them, making the other male almost barf in disgust. He did not comment though, wishing to just move on with their day. Eventually, they reached their lockers, both being side-by-side, they wasted no time to get their assorted books and papers--at least, Jack did not waste a second. Oliver was a different story. He was unsure for how long he stood there, awaiting his brother to stop talking to people in the hall before he eventually grew sick of waiting and walked to his class--without him. On his way to his class, the various chatter that rose around him made the male glance around at the groups of people, both walking and lingering in front of lockers. For the last couple of days, there had been talk of this haunted hospital around the area, but of course, Jack did not socialize enough to know the full story. Reaching his class, Oceanography, he headed into the classroom without even making eye contact with anyone before he sat at a desk in the far left back corner of the room and opened up his textbook, scanning the words on the page as he awaited class to begin.

Last edited by Captain; May 3rd, 2018 at 08:56 PM.
Old May 14th, 2018, 05:14 PM
♡♡♡

As Olly waited for class to begin, he took a manga from his light green messenger bag, a yoai manga. He opened it up, leafing through the pages. He smiled at a particularly funny scene, running his fingers over the the worn, slightly faded page. He has read this one so many times, he knew it word for word. Suddenly, he heard a slow, lazy, familiar walk headed his way, and he bit back the groan of disdain that threatened to escape his lips. His manga was suddenly swiped from his hands. He glanced up meekly to see Ethan, the school bully, leafing through the pages, a mocking expression on his face. "Yoai manga, huh, Olly Dolly? That's... So... Gay! I would think you're really a girl, with a face as pretty as yours. Are you hiding a girl body underneath those baggy clothes?! " he threw the manga to the floor and reached out, grabbing Olly's hoodie and pulling at it, laughing as Olly struggled to yank the cloth from the stronger boy's grip. Ethan laughed cruelly and suddenly let go, causing the smaller boy to be thrown back against the seat. Olly bit back a cry as his spine slammed against the thick, hard plastic of his chair, the seat tipping back a little before righting itself. Olly shrunk down into the seat a bit as Ethan walked away, laughing in large snorts. He kept his gaze downcast, too afraid to glance up, and picked at the tear in his oversized hoodie where the bully's nails had caused some damage. Talons, some called them. Olly blew out a small, quiet sigh and meekly peeked around him, some students were staring at him, some were glaring, quite a few were smirking. It made him slightly uncomfortable and his hazel gaze landed on another small male nearby, whom was intently reading his notes. His hair was brown with white streaks, and his eyes were an emerald green colour, and he was known to be shy and reserved as well, but, for some reason, Ethan didn't seem to bother him. Lucky kid, Olly thought. I would hate to see him face Ethan's wrath. He hoped he hadn't witnessed the bully taking advantage of him, but, the whole class had noticed the incident, so no doubt the other boy did as well. Olly absentmindedly chewed his fist, then reached down to where his manga had been thrown to his feet, and lifted it into his lap, assessing the damage. The cover had been bent and torn in the corner, and a page or two had been folded. Olly preferred his belongings to stay in a tidy, well cared for state. He hated the fact that the manga he treasured the most was badly damaged at the bully's hands. He blinked back tears, biting his lower lip. No, he would not cry. It would just give thee class something else to laugh at. Suddenly, the teacher waltzed in in her no nonsense fashion, and, instead of listening with interest as usual, Olly allowed his mind to wander back to the conversation he had heard earlier, about the haunted hospital. He drew his small, slender left hand into a small fist. Maybe... Maybe, if he could go to that hospital, just to prove that ghosts did not exist, he would maybe be seen as brave and strong, and everyone else would finally respect him. Maybe.... He let out another quiet sigh, turning his attention to the lesson.

((Phew! I just had the sudden urge to type all this. XD))

@Ryder

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; May 14th, 2018 at 05:19 PM.
Old May 14th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Your Local Fisherman

@RosePelt145
Tapping his finger lazily on the desk as his eyes scanned the words on the page before him, Jack soon was caught off-guard when the peaceful quietness of the room began to take a more rough turn as a larger male, Ethan, was teasing and going after another boy that he did not know well. He believed his name was Olly. At first, the bickering was nothing more than some light teasing and name-calling, which was nothing new to Jack from what he had seen in this school, but the hairs on the back of his neck stood as the confrontation became physical, where Olly’s book was thrown on the floor and Ethan soon had him in his tightened grip. Jack almost immediately heaved himself up from his seat, the slight squeak of his chair sounding against the tile flooring, but it was already too late. The other male was slammed against the chair of his area and the bothersome brute walked away like some kind of sicko. He watched as Ethan walked away before his emerald-hued gaze slid back over to Olly, who looked close to tears from where he was, but Jack was frozen in place. He didn’t know Olly personally nor would it be right to act like he had right to speak with him about it--even after he had just stood there in shock and done nothing to help. Other students within the classroom, of course, stared and said not one goddamn word about the situation. Some pitied him, others smirked with amusement. When Jack looked back at the male, he found Olly looking at him, this look of uncomfortableness and pain within his gaze. The two of them stared at each other for a few seconds before an abrupt smack on his back caused the male to jump and be greeted by his older brother. “Dude! What the hell just happened?” He asked, looking around at people, who were still deathly silent, “I must’ve missed something awesome.. Oh my god, did I miss another fight?” Oliver’s excitement and mixed disappointments made Jack frown as he looked at the taller male. “Watch you tongue and sit down, you idiot, fights are nothing to be happy about.” He practically hissed at him before he slumped back in his seat. Oliver blinked at his younger brother, a bit taken back by his sour tone, but just awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and slid into the chair beside him. “Alright, alright, man,” He mumbled, “Don’t have to be such a meanie, you know..” Jack did not answer him, his lips forming a thin line as he went back to reading, glancing up as the teacher walked in now. There was nothing special about today’s lesson, just read the acquired chapters and answer the questions at the end of the reading--free time included at the end. The brown-and-white haired male reached into his bag and pulled out a purple notebook so that he could work, like he usually did. Meanwhile, Oliver lazed around and waved away the thought of working now, making the excuse that he could do it at home or something. “Yo, Ollie, you hear the rumor goin’ around?” The familiar tone made Oliver turn to see one of the other boys in class, Freddie, accompanied by a few others. “About the abandoned hospital or Juniper Reach earning her fifth boyfriend this week?” He laughed, which earned a chuckle from the others, but Freddie continued. “Seriously though, man, I hear that even some of the toughest jocks on the football team are too afraid to go up there. It’s crazy!”
Old May 14th, 2018, 07:41 PM
♡♡♡

Olly quietly opened his pink notebook with the golden retriever puppy on the front, taking his pink floral patterned mechanical pencil and opening his Oceanography textbook, leafing through the pages until today's chapters came into view. He began reading half-heartedly, not finding his usual interest. He just wasn't enthusiastic about anything, really, not after what he had just been through. He wrote down notes as he slowly read the pages, his handwriting a swirly, thin font. Probably another feminine habit for others to make fun of. Suddenly, his mind went back to the white and brown haired male. When he had looked Olly in the eye, Olly thought he had seen a bit of... Sympathy? And there had also been a strange feeling. Maybe a connection, almost..? Olly knew he had felt... Something. He shrugged and turned his attention back to his assignment, scribbling notes, when he caught a bit of conversation coming from the group of girls who sat a little ways away. "Hey, did you hear the rumours?" a blonde in a pink sundress who was wearing too much lip gloss, spoke. Ruth, she called herself. "Which one?" a girl, named Alysa, with short dark hair in a spiked style and wearing a lace choker and black Metallica tshirt, answered. Another girl, Fern, a redhead with a white sweater and a Fitbit, snorted and laughed. "The one about the supposed haunted hospital in the woods. Nobody seems brave enough to go check it out. Not even Ethan, and I'd think he'd be the first. I guess it'll never be solved." Fern shrugged and popped her ear buds in, whilst Ruth and Alysa kept talking. That's it Olly felt himself snap and he stood from his chair, raising his soft voice to be beard over all the noise. "I'm going to that abandoned hospital, just to prove to you all, there is no such thing as ghosts !" the small male then slumped in his seat, eyes wide, not believing he had just announced that. He felt eyes on him, and it worried him
@Ryder

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; May 14th, 2018 at 07:42 PM.
Old May 14th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

@RosePelt145
“You hearin’ what they’re saying?” One of the other males, Simon, said in a lowered tone to the others, “Even that asshat, Ethan, is smart enough not to go to that dark abandoned hospital. I honestly don’t even understand why everyone is so obsessed with that place all of a sudden.” This made Oliver shake his head and rest his arm over the back of his chair as he glanced at Jack, whose nose was still in the textbook. The black-haired teenager, Freddie, however, could only utter an amused snort of disbelief before speaking once again. “First of all, Ethan ain’t all that scary, man. He literally just picks on the queers of this damned school and is much of a coward as the rest of the school when it comes to the hospital.” That made the taller boy smirk and peer down at Freddie. “I bet you wouldn’t say that to his face,” He teased him, only to get barely a response back before they went on with the conversation. At this point, Jack couldn’t concentrate with them all discussing this so close and personal to his space, so he decided to listen and scribble on the right side of his lined piece of paper in the process. “I heard some kid named Thomas died there last year,” Another person said, but Jack didn’t see who had said it, “Apparently before he died, that place used to be a great hangout for bonfire parties and hot makeout sessions with the ladies.” That alone made the brown-haired male want to give a sound of disgust, but he held his tongue. “All I know is that I wouldn’t be caught there, I think my folks would kill me if they knew I went there. The place is probably fenced off by the government or some crap like that.” Oliver said, but before he could say anymore, a familiar voice rang through the classroom as that boy from earlier, Olly, rose and claimed that he would be going to the hospital. That made Fred give a huff and side-eye the others. “Well, he certainly has a deathwish,” He said, quietly, making all the others chuckle, but that irritated Jack. Abruptly, he slammed his book shut, which caught the attention of the other boys as he stood up and turned to them, leaning against his desk as he looked at them now with a certain anger to his emerald-hued eyes. “You know what? I’ll go there too,” Jack snapped at the boys, bringing concern to Oliver’s gaze, “Just so all can stop chattering about it for once and I can actually get my work done.” He crossed his arms over his chest and gave a little smirk. “I’ll even go there tonight, when the moon is full.” He claimed.
Old May 18th, 2018, 08:34 PM
♡♡♡

Olly nervously chewed his fist, suddenly very afraid. How would he do it alone? He was suddenly busy thinking of ways to get out of it, when he suddenly heard a voice announce they were going as well. Olly glanced over to see the white and brown haired male from earlier. Although Olly didn't know anything about this other boy, he felt a relief that actually caused him to smile a bit. Closing his notebook and textbook, he slowly stood and went over towards the other male, his untied shoe strings slapping against the floor. He paused at the desk belonging to the other boy, suddenly shy. "Um... Hi..." he said softly as he buried his chin deeper into his hoodie, wrapping his arms around himself as he silently awaited an answer, keeping his hazel gaze downcast.

((Sorry, pretty much got writer's block again xc))

@Ryder

♡ character page wip ♡