Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by occultation
Today 11:13 PM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:11 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by dino.
Today 10:41 PM
Sagekit finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:25 PM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 10:24 PM

Old June 3rd, 2018, 11:49 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default DETERMINATION [Undertale AU Roleplay][Private]

Title Card drawn by me!

Sorry guys, this is private between me and @Random Melody ! But, feel free to read along xD

--
Mt Ebott
20XX
--
[Theme Music]
--

The world once was home to HUMANS and MONSTERS
But, afraid of monsters, the humans drove them Underground, never to be seen again.
Mt Ebott is said to be the location of said Underground prison, a towering peak with legends and myths constantly surrounding it.
They say those who climb never return...

Chara and Frisk, best friends since birth; together, they brave the uncertain climb of Mt. Ebott and face the horrors within.

So, the AU is simply just Chara and Frisk falling down together- all of the weird backstory stuff comes later, and I'll explain it. Otherwise, the characters are all the same.

So!
You ready?

Last edited by rubinaito; June 18th, 2018 at 05:46 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 11:52 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DETERMINATION [Undertale AU Roleplay][Private]

I'M READY
DETERMINATION!!!!
NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old June 4th, 2018, 02:07 PM

The fall had been pretty long. Long enough that as Chara grasped onto his best friend's hand, he couldn't help but wonder if they were about to die, just from falling. He grimaced, pulling Frisk a little closer as they plunged deeper into the depths of the cave- finally landing unceremoniously on a bed of soft golden flowers, cushioning Frisk's fall by twisting so she would fall on top of him instead of the ground. It was a strange feeling. Strongly familiar as Chara sat up, seated in the buttercups and holding Frisk close. He let go of her all of a sudden, realizing exactly how close they truly were- and although Chara didn't mind it, he wasn't sure how Frisk would feel. He stood up, brushing his pants off and offering Frisk a hand up. "Well, it looks like we made it inside the mountain." He glanced around. "What's next?"
Old June 4th, 2018, 02:16 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Frisk blinked as she looked around, her eyes wide. She reached up numbly to let Chara help her up, shaking slightly as she pulled herself against her best friend. She often liked to stay near him when she was scared, having no doubt in his ability to protect her. This all felt so strange, somehow. So off. "I - I dunno..." She said uncertainly, peering ahead into the darkness. She swore she saw a pair of eyes staring back at her, it made her flinch back into Chara. Now, now, you're probably just seeing things, Frisk. She consoled herself, gripping Chara's hand a bit tighter. "I guess... We keep going?" She said uncertainly, looking up at Chara before turning back to where she'd been looking. The eyes were gone. "...That way.."

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; June 4th, 2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:38 PM

Chara automatically looped an arm around Frisk's shoulders, looking down at her with brief concern before narrowing his eyes and looking in the direction Frisk pointed. Sure enough, it was the only clear path to take; everything else was shrouded in darkness, and he didn't doubt that they were surrounded by walls considering the constant echo bouncing back and forth. He nodded, squeezing Frisk's hand and taking a step forward hesitantly. "I wonder why it's all lit up." He mumbled under his breath before moving forward a little more confidently and keeping Frisk close to him. His heart seemed to pound inside his chest as he got closer to the massive door in front of them, the familiarity from before spiking up once again. He frowned, pushing the door open- revealing another cavern with a small beam of light from the Overworld, shining on a single golden flower. He glanced back at Frisk- maybe something like that would help calm her nerves. He moved forward, squeezing the plant gently around the stem and pulling it up- to which it let out an annoyed shout and Chara felt himself being bitten.

"Don't do that!" The flower shrieked, opening up bright red eyes that focused loathingly on Chara and Frisk. "I'm not some dumb flower you know!" He pointed one of his leaves at Chara, curling it into a little fist.

Chara stared silently down at the flower, tilting his head. He looked at his hand, which was bleeding just a little from the bite. He frowned, glancing at his satchel which held his Status Bars and a few items for healing. He picked up his Health Bar, glancing at it briefly. He hadn't lost any HP; that was good. The flower was hardly a danger. He pocketed it again and looked seriously at the flower. "Well, if you were a dumb flower I suppose you wouldn't be able to talk." He spoke rather snarkily, a little annoyed that the thing had bit him.
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:43 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Frisk's eyes widened as she stared at the flower, beyond surprised that it could even... Talk. "W... Wow." She mumbled, then winced and looked up at Chara, squeezing his arm and pulling him toward her to look at his hand. "A- Are you alright?" She asked him gently, then glanced at the flower. She didn't dare reach out to touch it, preferring not to get bitten as Chara had just been. "...What... Wh- Who are you?" She asked carefully, moving a bit closer to Chara and staring at the flower through wide brown eyes. "I - I'm Frisk," she added quietly. She was well aware this thing probably wasn't a friend, but it was still polite to introduce herself, especially if she wanted an introduction from... The talking flower. Frisk then turned her gaze to Chara's Health Bar, seeming a bit relieved that he hadn't lost any health, then turned back to the flower, wary.

Forever...

Old June 8th, 2018, 02:03 PM

Chara pulled Frisk a little closer, warily watching the flower. Already, he could see the glow of both his and Frisk's soul pulsating in the dark, a sign that a battle was about to start. He frowned, however, when the world darkened completely and he found himself and Frisk trapped in a white box. "Who are you?" He asked cautiously, his voice echoing ethereally. The green grid-lines seemed to pulse alongside a chirpy, whistling sort of tune.

"I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower." The buttercup introduced himself with a smile, glaring slightly at Chara but nevertheless appearing friendly. "I see that both of you are new to the underground. Things work a bit differently down here than in the overworld; I'll show you!" He winked and a small white seed flickered up right next to him.

Chara growled softly, holding Frisk close. He recognized everything, albeit vaguely; and that small seed was an ATTACK of some sort. He didn't like anything about the situation.

"This is what I like to call a Friendliness Pellet." Flowey moved it back and forth before holding it out to Frisk. "It gives you LOVE, which is a good thing down here. Do you want some?" He smiled kindly at Frisk but before the girl could move to take it, Chara surged forward and grabbed it. There was a sharp ring that sounded; and Chara doubled over in pain. His Health Bar flared up; there was only one Health Point left.
Old June 8th, 2018, 03:00 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Frisk's eyes widened slightly in shock as Chara pulled her back, immediately reaching out to grab his arm. She knew something was wrong with this, but before she could warn him, he had grabbed the pellet.... and fallen to the floor. "Chara!" Frisk exclaimed, immediately moving forward to kneel next to him, eyes wide with worry. "Oh, no, Chara, are you okay?" She asked frantically, her grip on his arm tightening. She glanced up at Flowey then, her eyes wide. "Wh - What did you d- do?"

Forever...

Old June 8th, 2018, 05:53 PM

Chara coughed, alarmingly sending a slight spray of blood across his shirt and the floor. "F-Fine," He muttered, resting his head against Frisk's shoulder for a moment. "Couldn't r-risk you g-getting hit." He curled up a little, squeezing his eyes shut.

"HAH!" Flowey laughed, grinning wildly at the duo. Within moments they were surrounded by a slowly closing circle of the exact same 'pellets' from before. "You both are idiots! Who would ever pass up a chance like this? Not one, but TWO human souls? I'm gonna rule the Underground! Listen up, kiddos. In this world, it's kill or be killed; and you two are on the 'killed' list." He grinned, and the circle of pellets grew even closer to the two kids. "Die! Die! Die!"

Chara groaned, rolling onto his back and struggled to get up. "D-Don't hurt her." He stood up unsteadily, staring at the flower for a moment. Unbeknownst to Flowey, there was a bright light headed straight towards him; and before anyone could move, the flower and his pellets disappeared. Chara pulled Frisk behind him, trying to hide her from the massive figure running towards them.

"Children! Are you alright?"
Old June 8th, 2018, 06:27 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Frisk blinked as she stared at the flower, still clutching Chara's arm. She stepped back; Not in fear, but in realization. Why did this all feel familiar? She couldn't quite place it, but it was like... She'd experienced this all before. Some weird wave of deja vu she couldn't explain. She flinched slightly as the light hit the flower, and resisted the urge to ask if he was okay. But the flower was gone in an instant, before she could even react, leaving just her and Chara. At least, for a second. Her gaze flashed up upon hearing voice, not struggling as Chara pulled her back, but her eyes widened slightly. Oh, it was all too familiar. "H- Huh..?"

Forever...