Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:30 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 08:16 AM
"Sisters we three.. sworn...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:13 AM

Old October 8th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

She nodded, studiously watching her mentor, hoping not too miss anything leading to failure of catching something.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:50 AM

Melodysong didn't saying, but looked like she was going to. She noticed the sun was getting just a little lower and she groaned. It was going to take forever..

Moo.
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Nerd

Concern washed over her face, "Melodysong? Are you sure you're okay? Should I go get the Geckoleaf?" She meowed nervously, poised as if to run back to camp.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:01 PM

"Yes. I'm just waiting for something. Now, your stance is wrong. Try unseathing your claws first, and aim for the gills so it can't breathe. Like this." She looked into the water until a fish was swimming against the current. She unseathed her claws and grab it by the gills, it flapping around like it was trying to fly. Then, she bit it's gills, blood pouring out until it died. "Simple enough. Now, you try." She understood she killed it the messiest, quickest way to kill it, but she hoped the more they did, the sooner she could sneak out.

Moo.
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Nerd

She nodded, sitting by the stream with her shadow half in the water, she saw a fish swim by and flashed her paw out into the water, losing balance and falling in.

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:16 PM

"Fadedpaw!" She waded in, grabbing her apprentice by the scruff and pulling her out.

Moo.
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:46 PM
Nerd

She sunk her claws into the rocky bed in alarm, Fadedpaw turned to Melodysong, "What did I do wrong?"

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 8th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Post Re: RiverClan Territory

Lilypaw walked through her territory whiteout her mentor. She had seen two days at the border early this morning she had been just padding around doing nothing really. SHe was trying to pin point who she had saw but her mind was blank. Her mentor had scolded her for no reason today and lilypaw was just generally grumpy.
Old October 8th, 2016, 03:16 PM

"You probably put all of your weight on your left side." She explained, her ears perked. "You'd better get back to camp and eat something, you look rather chilled. I'll also let you take credit fir my catch." She purred, starting to walk a little bit forward.

Moo.

Last edited by Abstracted Dog; October 8th, 2016 at 03:19 PM. Reason: It said ''he rears perked'' ;-; no.
Old October 8th, 2016, 03:36 PM
cool

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The happiness that radiated off the tom was contagious. It sunk deep within her, infecting her with a contempt of her own. One unlike she had ever been able to achieve in her solitude. She had definitely been able to heal, find peace, but not happiness. Though a jolt of fear and anxiety made the fur along her spine prickle nervously as she felt a realization that her happiness depended on Crowfoot in a way. Though as she caught his gaze, she knew that things were the same for him too. The way his eyes lit up when he looked at her was evenly reflected in her own, though at the moment hers were stained by her fears. Soon she would reach his level of forgiveness and forget the past, be able to live in the present and only look towards the future. She was excited for it, longed for it, was fearful of it. It was such a strange mixture of emotions and it overwhelmed her a little, causing her smile to falter as they fell into a walking pace and she looked away from the tom. Her short burst of purring had ceased as well and a silence fell upon them like a thick blanket of snow. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, but it wasn't exactly comfortable either. It was borderline awkward, because there were so many things un-discussed that darkened their relationship still. A shadow that burdened them still. She glanced over at him once more, her look curious and questioning, wondering what was going through his mind. If deep down he was angry at her, if he hated her a little even. She wanted to believe he did, because he deserved to, but she doubted it. A small sigh passed her lips and she looked away. it was too difficult to look into his eyes as she said it, for the embarrassment was overwhelming. "I'm sorry." She whispered softly, her voice quickly carried away by the breeze. Though she was sure he had heard it, and she knew it was a pitiful way to have said it, but she didn't know any other way to apologize for her past actions.
@Ever;
[[I'm so sorry aaah ;n; Schoolwork got out of hand bc it's the end of the quarter this is so late I'm sorry ;o; I'll get more active soon I promise ;w;]]

Crowfoot smiled more widely at her clear happiness, a soft purr rumbling within his throat. It was hard to restrain himself from saying something overly romantic again, but he did, if only for her own sake. His eyes were fixed on the silvery tabby, a bit anxious that their mutual happiness was destined only to last a few seconds. His fear was confirmed as her fur stood on end, and the tom gave a small, worried frown, watching her like a hawk to try and find what was causing her sudden burst of unhappiness. Although small, it was still worrying. Did I do something wrong?wondered the tom. He must've- there was nothing else around that could've caused it. A small sigh huffed from his nose, a miniature cloud billowing out into the cold air. Although conversation usually made him uncomfortable, this silence was doing the same thing- it was prickling along his spine as he wondered whether to say something- but everything he could say was either awkward or 'too fast'. As he was about to speak- most likely saying something that would've been completely wrong for the situation- he heard a soft whisper from Birchstep's mouth. It was quiet- he likely would've missed it if it hadn't been for the previous quietness lingering still in the cool air. I'm sorry. "M-me too," he whispered in an equally quiet tone. "It's not your fault. None of it is." Not exactly true, but he wanted to convince himself and her of it all the same. Perhaps just blaming it on Aukstrike would be better? The tom shook his head, almost angry at himself. Aukstrike had a part to play in this, but so did he. So did Birchstep, even- however much he wanted to convince himself it wasn't true.

Last edited by Crow; October 8th, 2016 at 03:37 PM.