Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Dust
Today 05:07 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by ellie
Today 05:01 PM
Name poll:3
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 05:01 PM
go!
Last post by silver.
Today 05:00 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:55 PM

Old August 18th, 2023, 04:25 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default FeatherFoot

——————
FeatherFoot

StarClan - WindClan
A scared silver, black and white tabby she-cat with blue and green heterochromic eyes.

——————
Stars only knew how nervous this made her… She had been dead for nine whole moons… Nine whole moons that she had been here, doing nothing but worrying about her clan… She died, She died tragically when she gave up being healed by choice… She died due to an infection she let consume her, as to not be a burden… FeatherFoot was young… She Was Young…

Standing in the clearing, she shivers as a rush of cold creeps up her spine… The eyes of brutal judgment freaked her out… She wanted to turn away and run, but ultimately, couldn’t bring herself to do it… She’d never know if she didn’t try… FeatherFoot gulped back her fear, gulping back her doubts, and pushed away any negative thoughts… She wanted to try again…

“Hello,” she began. “My name is FeatherFoot… I wasn’t that special during my time in WindClan but I have become quite important here… I am part of the reason why LightningPaw became a medicine cat apprentice, and I am one that has eased CowTufts worries… I’m here to ask for a second chance to walk with the clan I love…” She spoke loudly, passionately…

“I love WindClan, and I have continued to love them through my 9 moons of being here. I want to be there with them…” At first, she thought she had nothing to contribute, but then she realized something… “If not for me, then send me back for LightningPaw… I can take the position of an elder and teach kit classes while I’m making sure that medicine cat apprentice stays happy… She’s my only real worry…”

“I want to give up this paradise just to be next to those I love, please… Let me go home just one more time… I’ll make it worth it…” Going home would be her ultimate paradise…
——————
Old August 19th, 2023, 09:54 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: FeatherFoot

Magpiewisp
@Sakura. || @Pitou || (3rd member here)
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat || Dark Forest || Worldweaver :: Nightmare fuel

The tuxedo quirked a brow at the character that had appeared before them, quickly growing unamused with how they decided to open their statement. "Everyone has given a life to a leader, lead an omen, or trained a new medicine cat. You're nothing special." he shot out, and shut down. Ants who picked up the biggest leaf, always believed they were worth more than those around them. Pathetic, truly.

Bringing his paw to his face, to scratch at some faint phantom pain before continuing. "Also. Last I checked you had not sent out that omen, nor were you involved in any way to bring Lightningpaw up to the position they are at now...how you managed to convince yourself of that, I have no clue and truthfully I don't care." he pointed out coldly. Where...where had this character come from? Were all WindClan cats just ditzy?

A drawn out sigh came from the tabby, looking at the molly with dis interest. "You can continue to be there for them in spirit. There is no need for you to go back truthfully considering you have nothing to actually offer, all you've given so far are claims and wishes. Which even than, said claims have been false." a snap of his jowls. "Speaking as a former Medicine Cat, for Medicine Cats. You're not needed."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 23rd, 2023, 05:30 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Daisypool**
Ancient Shadowclan Warrior - Starclan
@Sakura. @Starfall

The starry she-cat sat, her eyes taking in the newest pleading soul to confront them, and listened to the desperate words sympathetically. She couldn't be sure of the former warrior's claims of being partly to thank for Lightningpaw's appointment nor her role with Cowtuft. She did find intriguing that it was yet another cat having found more use among the stars than in life and yet wanting to return anyway. She then seemed to turn her pleading toward Lightningpaw's sake, which was rather curious for Daisypool though it wasn't unheard of for the desperate to throw all of their options out in a search for one that would ring sympathetic with those judging and determining their future.

But Magpiewisp beat her to a response and the grumpy tom's rebuke made Daisypool's thoughts soften further. She shot the Dark Forest medic a sideways glance before beginning, "Tell me, dear, have you learned anything from your time here?" She would never call out her darker partner outright but she did find herself keeping her mind more open to combat the previous shut down. But she couldn't ignore a fact that Magpiewisp had brought up, though more harshly. "Honey, I don't doubt that you care about Lightningpaw and maybe she feels a similar way as you seem to believe. But for her support and learnings she does have Cowtuft. So what it is that you would bring that better supported her in life than what Cowtuft already supports her in?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 23rd, 2023, 08:00 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————
FeatherFoot

StarClan - WindClan
A scared silver, black and white tabby she-cat with blue and green heterochromic eyes.

——————
@Starfall | @Pitou
——————

“Not everyone’s needs are the same,” she stated. “And I was never given the chance to do anything, to prove myself here or there. I was never given the chance to live, and yes it was my fault, but now I’m here, asking to fix it…” FeatherFoot lashed her tail a bit… “Say, What’s your name… ah, MagpieWisp, have you ever lost someone you wish you didn’t…? Actually, better yet, when you died, did you leave someone behind?” She paused for the emotion to set in.

“Like a rainbow needs both sun and RAIN, I need to go home. I need to go home, I need to restart, and I need to help those I’ve let down. I have disappointed one too many cats without being able to do anything about it because I’m here. I spent forever feeling sorry for myself when I realized, I was only the way I was because I was selfish… I haven’t done anything special, but I have the ideas of someone that CAN do something. I just can’t do something here…”

Turning her attention to DaisyPool, the friendly approach put her at ease a bit… “If you didn’t know, LightningPaw for the longest time had nightmares because I died… She said she would get CowTuft but forgot which ultimately led to my death… I’ve seen one of her twisted dreams before, and I fear they may be coming back… I don’t know why, but I’m no longer able to enter her dreams… I’m afraid too many have forgotten about me and I might just be fading away…”

“LightningPaw is a danger to herself in the mental aspect, and I can no longer enter her dreams to tell her she’ll be okay… I just need to tell her, every single day, that she will be… Okay… A little bit of care goes a long way, and that kid needs it…” Her eyes began to water, “Like I said before, I may not have done anything notable… but look inside my heart, I can make a difference if you just let me go back… Let me be there for those who had no one, like me…”

She wouldn’t give up, if she kept asking, trying to prove she was worthy, at least she’d stay consistent and couldn’t blame herself… She couldn’t blame herself. FeatherFoot would give out all her secrets, every tiny detail about her private life, just to at least be considered worthy to return home…

“My time here taught me to respect myself… Before I died, I was both selfless and selfish, and couldn’t let myself get the care I needed because of my own ignorance… I spent my whole life being indecisive about how I felt about myself and it caused me to make many errors… I’ve learned from my errors, and now, I want to stand by others to tell them that they have a right to feel a certain way, that they have the right to need certain things…!” Passion, and hope radiated from her.

——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; August 23rd, 2023 at 08:01 PM.
Old September 1st, 2023, 12:14 PM
eternally tired

➵ pebblepool .*.。*゚
// ➵ @Sakura. @Starfall @Pitou

hmm, looks like sommeeeebodddyyyyy decided not to show up to this ones plea. hmph, it was beside pebblepool. she would be concerned about that at a later time, now however, her attention was fully on featherfoot and her story. pebblepool had heard her pleas and the responses of wardens even beyond the veil, and was beyond caught up. she had come just in time for the warriors response.

wow.. they truly had a strong sense of self-importance. pebblepool wasn't quite sure if she liked that or not, on one hand it was a trait that the warden shared. buuut on the other hand, seeing in this.. sense was not particularly intriguing. all this thought made the warden let out a small chuckle to herself, before turning to the cat in front of her. "you certainly know how to be deep, thats for sure!" as with all of her sentences, she boomed in the place inbetween. "this place teaches the dead quite a lot of things, things they are not meant to bring back into the living world." the concern for lightningpaw seemed genuine.. but alas, pebblepool couldn't bring herself to care too much. sympathy jabs were ones she was all too familiar with, and over the many, many years she had been cooped up in the stars, she had grown cold to them. "believe me dear, i want to see the whole lot of nothing you would accomplish by going back to the clans as much as the next cat, but the stars and shadows have no time for it. We all have left cats behind in the living world, and we've move past it. that is after all, what these afterlives are made for. they are places to reflect, and regret. lightningpaw will be fine without you, we all go through trials, and this is just that for her." taking a breath, pebblepool made her final statement. "i will hear you out one more time, but otherwise this plea has been a bore for me. go on, because its looking like this is your last chance to prove much of anything to us."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old September 2nd, 2023, 10:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiewisp
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat || He/Him
@Sakura. || @marshall || @Pitou

Oh. Oh he wished he could relive his death right at this moment. Rambling as if she truly believed she was worthy of going back to the land of the living. Everything was nothing more than her personal needs, masking it as if she were truly concerned for another. Pathetic.

"No. I haven't, and Last I recall I hadn't given you my name. How you came across it, I have no idea considering there's more dead than alive." a pause as he narrowed his eyes at the other. "To answer your question, no. To both. I'm not as weakminded to be tied down by my emotions. Those who existed after me weren't so wimpy to the point where they'd mourn without being able to move on." a snort.

"The world moves on with out you, and the best thing you can do is accept that you're nothing more than a pitiful little bug who believes they're better than death. You're no longer needed. Nor wanted. In the living world." With that the tuxedo mix picked himself up, tail brushing against the floor of the beyond. He was getting beyond angry. In the scenery around them, which was usually filled with a mix of stars as well as some mist. The stars slowly began to fade, and instead faint outlines of berry bushes came into view. The Bright red of the berries flickering in and out as if they had become the star's themselves.

"If you were worth anything, you'd realize that Lightningpaw should not only rely on you. Last I checked it's unhealthy. I killed my last apprentice who did such a thing. Reliance on a singular being is a sign of weakness. And if Lightningpaw is truly so reliant on you, as you seem to be arguing, than I hope they die swiftly. To keep from the pain that will come when you no longer exist." Magpiewisp stated.

"You're full of yourself, and believe you're worthy of another life when truly you're just selfish and bring no true value to the clans with your revival. My answer is no. I don't care for what else you have to say."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 2nd, 2023, 11:38 PM
Raven

**Daisypool**
@Starfall @marshall @Sakura.

She pitied Featherfoot, truly. It was a pity that a warrior should feel that they were never given the chance to live, to do anything with their life. The haughtiness of her address to Magpiewisp was a bold choice, one Daisypool could have respected if not for the rest of the pitiful display the once-warrior was putting on. And the question was one that, of course, she thought would get the desired reaction. But the question just solidified something in Daisypool. She'd thought the warrior grasping at any conceivable chance before, but that simply proved it to the starry warden. Attempting to play on Magpiewisp's emotions was a losing game, but most other cats would agree, but that was exactly the reason why it certainly was no reason to return, or else they'd be sending back every cat who entered here with a plea. It made the pity grow as she thought about how confident the pleading warrior had seemed that that would work. And then there it was..."I...I...I...I..." She couldn't be sure if the she-cat was right about her role with Lightningpaw but the self-importance was giving Daisypool more than anything Featherfoot was actually saying. She hated saying no, she loved her job for those she could help, those she could send back. But these cases where she had to fight a cat's own self-destruction to get them back were always the hardest. They clearly wanted it so dearly but if not for the right reasons, she simply couldn't.

But then Pebblepool stepped in and her and Magpiewisp gave their responses, and Daisypool felt her heart giving once more; the pity. Pebblepool had clearly not liked what she'd heard and Magpiewisp's answer to the plea was of no surprise. Once the other two had finished, Daisypool began hers after a brief pause. "Oh dearest. Sadly you are not a rarity having not accomplished all you wanted to in life. It is too common. But it is not a cat's circumstances that change who ends up here fulfilled and who does not, it is the cat themselves. You were waiting for somebody or something else to give you a chance? And you still are, by the way you say it. You say you've learned self-respect. I don't doubt it, to the extent you believe it's true, but in the most important matters, you haven't learned anything. Life does not give you the chance to do something with it, you must make the opportunity." She took a breath, releasing the tightness she felt over the matter. "I think your cause is a good one, I do. More cats should be standing by one another through their struggles, from outside and within. I don't know about dear Lightningpaw's prospects without you or if what you say about her is how she feels it as well, but Magpiewisp and Pebblepool are right, Lightningpaw can not rely on one cat so heavily if she is to become Windclan's medicine cat. Your loss must be a lesson learned and she must learn how to move forward, or else she will be a liability to the clan at every loss. Maybe, love, you accept that your role in her life has done its job and your final act of grace in her journey is that of one of life's hardest lessons?" Daisypool could not yet bring herself to say no outright but the tightness in her heart told her well enough that, unless something were to change significantly, dramatically, that was the only answer she'd be able to give.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 30th, 2023, 05:34 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Hi there! You have until 12/3 to respond to this roleplay with Featherfoot, or a warden will end this roleplay as a Rejection and you will need to restart the roleplay, if you decide to try again. @Sakura.: ]
Old December 4th, 2023, 02:36 AM
Raven

**Daisypool**
@Sakura. @Starfall @marshy

It was yet another difficult but inevitable end. She wasn’t sure there was much Featherfoot could have done beyond the situation she’d left herself in but it pained Daisypool to watch the applicants turn away with no clear idea on where they stood, if they’d learned anything, or how they were taking it all. Nonetheless, they could not wait all eternity. ”Love, you’ve said your piece and we have said ours. There’s no sense in waiting around if you cannot find the words to continue so for today, your request is being denied.”

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing