Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:07 AM
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:01 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:34 AM
united in grief [plot...
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 06:29 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:13 AM

Old January 17th, 2024, 09:29 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default "let it rain, baptized in the river of fire"

mumblepaw

He stares at their paws for a few heartbeats after each speak. Mind trying to pull out a random speech to tell the star cats that might allow him to return. Dewkit is the first to provide an idea. "That is true, I did have so much to live, to experience. I want a family, I want to have the fullest of lives. But that does not come with forgiveness in some sort of way, and service to my clan." That hurt. That hurt so much. Never had he let that foul word escape their mouth before. The memory of fang's mother taking a claw towards it as Mumblepaw sat in silence for a moment. The calico keeps calm, the emotion of anger that followed after that word staying locked away.

"To fail my given legacy is something I did not expect, my adoptive father left a hole in my heart upon his death, yes. But is that the thing that holds me back now. As to speak about how and why I've change, I'll keep that simple. Beansprout. I've been reflecting about how he already has a target on his pelt by another tom. It serves me no purpose anymore," He mews. Head held up to look at the two members that and appeared from the mist before them. "To answer you better," They turn towards Daisypool.

"I fought with his daughter, Fawnlight. She was... interesting. Still seeing the good in the tom who did so many destruction, but that is not my pain to bare. Inspire is not the correct term but it's all I got, I had a "change of heart" in a sense. Seeing the good in others, forgiving them for things they are not responsible for. It's not worth my time to sit back and cause destruction to a home I once saw to hate, why not help them instead? On the brink of war, it may help stable the leadership." The cat says, flat tone turning into confidence towards the end.

They stop to catch their breath that calmed as they took a few deep breaths. This curse. It offered another reason that could provide useful for getting back to the world of the living. "My goal before my death and the downfall of the leadership was tunneling, that is something I wish to experience, to enjoy..." His whisker twitches slightly as they fall silent once more. Awaiting the other cats question and statements. Ig this worked, he was one paw step closer to clawing out his throat.

[ @Rani. , @tallulah ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old January 22nd, 2024, 03:27 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: mumblepaw.

Dustpoppy strutted out to join her fellow Covenant members, tail kicking up remnants of stardust in her wake as she stepped upon the neutral hunting grounds, shedding the shadows that clung to her like a second pelt. Ah, it seemed like she had a repeat visitor.
How.... lovely.
She barely paid the other Wardens any mind as she stalked towards the group, focusing on the little rat in front of her.
She supposed she was impressed. They took their rejection and made something of their time in the starless plain, though she didn't appreciate the contempt they seemed to hold for her home.
She should hate them. This destruction of the border benefited them most, and here fang was, actively sabotaging all that they worked for. But she had to admit, the audacity intrigued her.
Perhaps they had grown from being a selfish brat.
But, they'd have to see about that, now wouldn't they?
"We've talked about goals long enough, I think," the Dark Forest molly mused, looking Mumblepaw over.
"I'm curious to know what changed your mind about your plan for revenge? The cat I see today presents themself very differently from last you pleaded your case, and such a change doesn't come over one overnight."
Her eyes gleamed as she stared, ready to pick fang and their presentation apart. Perhaps it was her bias that made her feel such a way, but it was so soon after they'd been ranting and raving about planning the downfall of Larkstar.
And she was a very nosy cat.

[ @vampire , @tallulah , @Rani ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old January 28th, 2024, 08:21 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

mumblepaw

----

Dustpoppy arrived and he instantly recognized the shecat and that fact that her pelt still remained starless. He allowed her speak before waiting few heartbeats to follow after. "My "revenge"..." He pauses for a second. "It was pointless. A failure of a plan that would simply send me right back into your claws, I already sent a message using hail. She spoke about taking the cove so I replied harshly. It was all I had left to care for and I would be damned if I allowed her to speak freely about taking it, at the time. But now? I think the place is just some territory that doesn't need the stars telling the leader how to use it, or what to do with it."

Mumblepaw stares at her blankly, letting the words sink in as the disappointed tone remained onto the last few. "It didn't. Changes are over time, as you said, not overnight. I saw and still do not see a reason to hide behind the starless stalks, in the sky and still remain hostile towards my former home, my former family." None of the them were family. They could all burn for all they cared. This whole this was getting annoying. They all asked the same question.

The calico's whisker twitches as they remain focused on Dustpoppy. The wound on his face now stopped bleeding, thankfully, though it's not like he could bleed out here. "It was a forceful change I had to make, to show that I'm not as low as Beansprout. A low I know nobody is ever wants to reach, not even I." Now blinded right-eye closing as he winced quietly at the movement but the pain grew less harmful.

[ @Abyssopelagic , @tallulah , @Rani ]

i am your darkest moment
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

Old January 28th, 2024, 11:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Dewkit | Female + She/Her | StarClan
A small, fluffy grey kit with blue eyes and a splash of white on her face.

So Mumblepaw was the culprit for the hail? That a 'sign' had been sent had circulated the stars but who had caused it was unknown. Dewkit would not allow the apprentice to go without offering another viewpoint. "I continue to believe you may be pivoting too hard here. Mumblepaw, the best warriors, the ones remembered by history speak up to would be tyrants and against the mistakes of their leaders. Maybe those that stay silent and just obey are 'good' warriors, but they are rarely great. Maybe its just me but Id see it as a waste if you were simply 'good'." Dewkit for one would cast the tom into the dark forest again herself if he was so disappointing to waste his potential like that.

But the kit has more to say and continued. "But that you see now Larkstar is no dark tyrant like Beanstar and wish to help her is taking paw-steps forward. Now you need to see she is also a cat. She is fallible like you, she can make bad decisions and even fail like you did, we dont even know if she'll make it as leader as few are in the end good enough to make it." So many failures and there'd always be more. "Speaking up, especially when you have information you think they havent considered. You did that and its a good thing. I approve of the action you took to send hail and try and get her to think. You did what you could and while in life it is best to do this in private in most situations doing it is a good thing." Dewkit had seen the effect of cats trying to bring reason to mistaken leaders and while not all that succeeded, even those that didnt tended to achieve a lot. In particular Dewkit could think of a couple high ranks that'd once long ago acted against poor actions of those before them.

The kitten sighed "Think about it. I dont demand this revelation now, if you make it out without it then Im sure you'll come to it yourself in this war. Balance with yourself and ideals is your safest bet for your continued life and success. But again, this does not effect my view on your plea." It was more of advice and ask for consideration then a hold back though, at least for Dewkit. The other wardens could make their own opinions on this.

"All in all Im happy with your growth. Not many manage that in death. Continue this trend and you'll be the good warrior you wish to be for your clan. I approve, though if the others have more questions I am happy to wait for their verdict to come."
Dewkits answer could still change of course if an answer wasnt good enough for her, but for now she'd given her approval and would recourse herself from further interrogation.

@vampire @Abbysopelagic @tallulah
Old February 10th, 2024, 10:44 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

bump.
[ @tallulah & @Abyssopelagic ]

i am your darkest moment
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

Last edited by stag; February 10th, 2024 at 10:44 AM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 11:18 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Daisypool
She/her | StarClan | Ancient ShadowClan Cat
As Mumblepaw spoke of Beansprout and the relentless ways in which he had pursued him for vengeance, only to realize that the end goal was of no purpose, Daisypool couldn't help but feel releaved. A life spent on seeking vengeance of a cat who had wronged him wouldn't lead to a fulfilling second life; the warden was glad that the young tom had recognized that. Furthermore it seemed he'd taken inspiration. She didn't know of this Fawnlight that much, but if whatever had transpired had been enough to change Mumblepaw's heart, she would take it.

Dustpoppy came and immediately Daisypool felt a bit of an energy shift, eyeing the Dark Forest she-cat with an unreadable expression. Her whiskers twitched as the same question that had already been asked was asked again, but beyond that gave no other reaction. Mumblepaw's answer remained the same, and the former ShadowClan cat had reached a decision.

"I agree with Dewkit," she began, offering a light smile. "What sticks out to me, however, is not this ambition to help your former Clan's leadership, or speak out when you know you need to - though those are very valuable traits. No, what caught my ear," Daisypool paused, tilting her head just slightly and casting a warm, almost motherly gaze towards Mumblepaw, "was the tunnels. You are young, Mumblepaw. The world does not have to rest on your shoulders should you be sent back. Take the time to live the life you did not get to the first time. Explore the tunnels. Map them to your hearts content. Be a kid - the rest will come in time."

There wasn't much more to it than that. "I also approve of this resurrection. I think... great things are in store for you, young tom. So long as you keep this mindset and actively work towards being the cat you say here you wish to be."

[ @Abyssopelagic @Rani @Demeter ]
Old February 13th, 2024, 03:07 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

It seemed that Dewkit and Daisypool had fallen for Mumblepaw's act, and that her own answer would be pointless. Staring Mumblepaw down, she stepped closer, and leaned in so only fang could hear her words.
"You may have fooled the StarClan cats, but I can still smell the hatred on you. Besides, I may still get some entertainment from your misery, yet."
She leaned back, and returned to her place beside the others.
"Fine, live your life, little snake. And pray that it is more fulfilling than your last."
Not wishing to stay any longer than needed, she left it to the bleeding hearts to return the child to his corpse, and stalked back into the Dark Forest.

//I'm so sorry it took me so long to wrap this up, life hit me pretty hard\\
[ @Demeter ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.