Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:22 PM
The Raven Finder!
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 04:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Spiderpaw dipped his head. I think I'll get along with Breezetail just fine as long as he's here to teach me. The apprentice looked past his mentor before thinking for a moment. "I know a hunting technique. It's where you let the wind blow your scent away from your enemy or prey, so that they don't know your coming." replied Spiderpaw. The Tom remembered when he had helped his new friend Blossompaw after she had trouble catching herself a thrush. He had been taught that by his father when he was a kit.
Breezetail nodded approvingly, only to stop a moment later when he realised that Spiderpaw wouldn't be able to see it. He quickly corrected himself by meowing, "That's very important to remember, especially when hunting rabbits. WindClan cats may be fast, but rabbits are often faster; you need them to stay unaware for as long as possible before you start chasing them." It wasn't the windiest today; only a gentle breeze was blowing through the moor, but he knew well enough that Spiderpaw would have a much better nose than he did. "Can you scent anything, Spiderpaw? If so, we can test out that method now."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 16th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Breezetail nodded approvingly, only to stop a moment later when he realised that Spiderpaw wouldn't be able to see it. He quickly corrected himself by meowing, "That's very important to remember, especially when hunting rabbits. WindClan cats may be fast, but rabbits are often faster; you need them to stay unaware for as long as possible before you start chasing them." It wasn't the windiest today; only a gentle breeze was blowing through the moor, but he knew well enough that Spiderpaw would have a much better nose than he did. "Can you scent anything, Spiderpaw? If so, we can test out that method now."
Spiderpaw looked at Breezetail with a nod. He sniffed the air, scenting a few other apprentices and a rabbit running two fox lengths away. "I scent that rabbit over there." he meowed, pointing his tail towards the scent of the rabbit. He sniffed the air once again to smell a thrush on a tree branch. "There is also a thrush up in that tree." added Spiderpaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 16th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
This apprentice was certainly a ball of energy and it made Hawkfeather smile as it reminded him of his own youthful days when he would go on lighthearted adventures with his best friend, Owlsparks, when the two of them were nothing but small apprentices with the whole world to explore. The young warrior was no apprentice as longer and beginning to climb towards being thirty moons old, which was no longer a young age, but he didn’t mind. Soon, one of these days, Carcalspirit would have a litter of beautiful kittens that were tiny versions of themselves and it made him prickle with anticipation as he watched Harepaw scamper off to get something from the freshkill pile. “Be sure to take your time.” He warned the youth with a chuckle, “As soon as you’ve finished eating, we’ll head out into the territory towards the Riverclan border first.” Hawkfeather gave a small sigh and rested on his haunches in the meantime, cleaning his short, tan-hued fur with delicate strokes of his tongue. It was a beautiful day this morning, with the sun shining brightly and a lightened breeze ruffling his fur as it swept through camp.
[Sorry for late response my internet isn't working well. ]

Harepaw slowed down a bit when his tan colored mentor told him to take his time but he still got done faster then normal. He was so excited! He's been waiting 6 moons to leave the camp and know he was! The thought of leaving camp made him think of his sister, Petalkit, she died so young she never got to go outside. Harepaw looked up at the clear blue sky his green eyes closed. 'I know your up there looking down at me. I promise I'll be the best warrior there ever was for you, Petalkit!' He silently promised. He then ran up to Hawkfeather. "I'm ready to go!" He purred his green eyes showing no sing of sadness.
Old October 16th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Spiderpaw looked at Breezetail with a nod. He sniffed the air, scenting a few other apprentices and a rabbit running two fox lengths away. "I scent that rabbit over there." he meowed, pointing his tail towards the scent of the rabbit. He sniffed the air once again to smell a thrush on a tree branch. "There is also a thrush up in that tree." added Spiderpaw.
Breezetail, although young, was pretty good at tracking, so he'd already discovered the rabbit just fox-lengths away. But Spiderpaw's addition of the thrush took him by surprise. He glanced over at the tree and, sure enough, a couple of the higher branches were quivering. His nose is even better than I thought! He shook his head to clear it before looking back to his apprentice, standing up and padding slowly towards him. "I think we'll save bird hunting for later. Do you think you can catch the rabbit?"

Old October 16th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Breezetail, although young, was pretty good at tracking, so he'd already discovered the rabbit just fox-lengths away. But Spiderpaw's addition of the thrush took him by surprise. He glanced over at the tree and, sure enough, a couple of the higher branches were quivering. His nose is even better than I thought! He shook his head to clear it before looking back to his apprentice, standing up and padding slowly towards him. "I think we'll save bird hunting for later. Do you think you can catch the rabbit?"
Spiderpaw nodded, creeping low to the ground. He began to stalk slowly and quietly. His tail didn't touch the ground yet it didn't stick out. He went towards the spot where the wind blew away from the rabbit. Once he got closer he jumped in the air, catching his claws on its fur. Before it could get away he bit it's neck killing it. He took it over to his mentor.

Old October 16th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Spiderpaw nodded, creeping low to the ground. He began to stalk slowly and quietly. His tail didn't touch the ground yet it didn't stick out. He went towards the spot where the wind blew away from the rabbit. Once he got closer he jumped in the air, catching his claws on its fur. Before it could get away he bit it's neck killing it. He took it over to his mentor.
Breezetail had been confident in his apprentice's abilities despite their blindness, but that was impressive, and would've been even for a cat who could see. "Well done, Spiderpaw!" he meowed with a slight purr to his voice. "I guess your last mentor taught you more than I thought they had."

Old October 16th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Breezetail had been confident in his apprentice's abilities despite their blindness, but that was impressive, and would've been even for a cat who could see. "Well done, Spiderpaw!" he meowed with a slight purr to his voice. "I guess your last mentor taught you more than I thought they had."

Spiderpaw looked at his new mentor, flinching at his words when he mentioned his former mentor. "Actually they didn't. My former mentor disowned me and never taught me anything after he took me to explore the territory. Than I was attacked by those dogs.
My father was the one that taught me that."
replied Spiderpaw.

Old October 16th, 2017, 02:52 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Celestial
Greenpaw entered the training area,” You’re teaching be a simple battle move correct?” He meowed unsure of what to say. (SHOOT...did I use the wrong cat? Also can you teach whoever is apprenticed to your cat a battle move before the battle so they don’t die?)

[ it's lionpaw <3 ]
[ I kinda thought he might need some battle training ]

Applewhisker examined her apprentice closely. A small smile broke across her maw as she remembered her apprentice days. She flicked back into reality when his words broke, "I suppose, since It seems to get more hostile by the day
"
the Molly looked over her shoulder at some shrubs as if anticipating a cat to jump out and fight her. She turned back towards lionpaw and released a slight huff. "Anyways we are going to work on what windclan does best, agility" she paused for a moment contemplating the move she would select. "But, please know if you are ever in a battle I want you to fight the weakest cat you can see. Don't take on somebody you can't fight" she meowed sternly. Her eyes locked on his and she raised an eyebrow as if to question him, "understand?" she said. Since all of her kits where grown up and seeking out mates of their own she had no choice but to treat lionpaw as her own. The Molly shuffled back a few steps and got into a battle stance. Her weight was evenly distributed to her haunches and her paws balenced on her tip toes. She looked over at lionpaw and motioned with her tail for him to copy, "this is your stance, it's harder to tip someone over if your enemy is in a stance" she broke from the position and padded closer before nudging his shoulder hardly to demonstrate. "Now I want you to attack me, try hard to knock me over. And try to use your ability to your advantage, most other clans don't have that" she meowed with a smile as she crouched and her tail lashed.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 16th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Spiderpaw looked at his new mentor, flinching at his words when he mentioned his former mentor. "Actually they didn't. My former mentor disowned me and never taught me anything after he took me to explore the territory. Than I was attacked by those dogs. My father was the one that taught me that." replied Spiderpaw.
Breezetail couldn't help but feel bad when he saw his apprentice flinch. You idiot, why would you mention their former mentor? "Well," he meowed, swallowing his embarrassment. "Your father must have been a really good hunter, to teach you something like that. And you must be a fast learner to have learnt it so well!"

Old October 16th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Breezetail couldn't help but feel bad when he saw his apprentice flinch. You idiot, why would you mention their former mentor? "Well," he meowed, swallowing his embarrassment. "Your father must have been a really good hunter, to teach you something like that. And you must be a fast learner to have learnt it so well!"
Spiderpaw shrugged his shoulder. "Its fine." was all Spiderpaw could say. The apprentice puffed out his chest at Breezetail's friendly remark at his saying of his father, who had been a big part of his life.

@SamCats;

Last edited by Barnabas; October 17th, 2017 at 02:50 PM.
Closed Thread