by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:58 PM

Old June 13th, 2018, 04:22 PM

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

((Kk bring this up again some time in the next few days :P))
{Ok }

Last edited by Leopardblaze; June 13th, 2018 at 04:22 PM.
Old June 13th, 2018, 05:39 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopardpaw padded away from Aloepaw flicking his ear with her tail as she headed towards the fresh-kill pile. Sniffing the fluffy squirrel she picked it up, the fur on its tail tickled her nose as she trotted back to him. Dropping the squirrel in front of him she meowed," It smells good." She loved the nutty smell that squirrels got from the acorns that they feasted on." The last hunting patrol must've caught this one, because it's still warm," she murmured settling down on the ground beside him.
“You know what. You can have it.” He pushed the squirrel away from him to LeopardPaw.
Old June 13th, 2018, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“You know what. You can have it.” He pushed the squirrel away from him to LeopardPaw.
Leopardpaw stared at him for a moment, tilting her head to the side asking, '' Are you sure? There's plenty of squirrel for both of us. '' She prodded the large squirrel with her forepaw, sneezing as a piece of squirrel fur tickled her nose. She felt like he was acting weird, super close one moment and more distant the next. She pushed that thought away with a flick of her tail.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; June 13th, 2018 at 06:46 PM.
Old June 13th, 2018, 07:28 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopardpaw stared at him for a moment, tilting her head to the side asking, '' Are you sure? There's plenty of squirrel for both of us. '' She prodded the large squirrel with her forepaw, sneezing as a piece of squirrel fur tickled her nose. She felt like he was acting weird, super close one moment and more distant the next. She pushed that thought away with a flick of her tail.
“Let’s go back into the den, LeopardPaw.” He mewed, picking up the squirrel to bring with him
Old June 13th, 2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“Let’s go back into the den, LeopardPaw.” He mewed, picking up the squirrel to bring with him

She followed him towards the den. (apprentice den)
Old June 14th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Silver Fishie

Shinefang stretched his jaws wide in a deep yawn. The cool air of the early morning in Skyclan camp filled his senses with the damp scent of oncoming rain, a greenleaf shower was coming. He didn't just know that from the smell. His joints were killing him this morning. His fur was still bunched and matted from sleep, but he had gone to try and groom himself and given up when his stiff leg erupted sharp pain as he tried to force it closer to his tongue. He was sure he looked like a matted old rogue. Normally, his comfrey-lined nest took care of the worst of his joint pain, but the leaves he was using were old and he didn't have many fresh ones left. You never knew when an apprentice was going to limp into his den with a broken leg in his line of work. He'd have to get more today, and he figured it was better to brave the morning damp and deal with a little extra pain and stiffness than let his clanmates see him like this. With his teeth clenched, the old tom shambled toward the clearing entrance as quietly as if he was stalking prey.

Old June 14th, 2018, 08:22 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Silver Fishie

Shinefang stretched his jaws wide in a deep yawn. The cool air of the early morning in Skyclan camp filled his senses with the damp scent of oncoming rain, a greenleaf shower was coming. He didn't just know that from the smell. His joints were killing him this morning. His fur was still bunched and matted from sleep, but he had gone to try and groom himself and given up when his stiff leg erupted sharp pain as he tried to force it closer to his tongue. He was sure he looked like a matted old rogue. Normally, his comfrey-lined nest took care of the worst of his joint pain, but the leaves he was using were old and he didn't have many fresh ones left. You never knew when an apprentice was going to limp into his den with a broken leg in his line of work. He'd have to get more today, and he figured it was better to brave the morning damp and deal with a little extra pain and stiffness than let his clanmates see him like this. With his teeth clenched, the old tom shambled toward the clearing entrance as quietly as if he was stalking prey.
Ringpaw stretched, shaking out her calico fur. Her yawn was large, exposing tiny white teeth as sharp as flint and a long pink tongue. Opening her eyes again, she padded from the apprentice’s den.
She had had a good night’s rest, and her maw was graced with a large grin. She had killed her first piece of prey in over half a moon, Snapbranch letting her go on a solitary hunt. She had killed a small mouse, very plump with the abundance of food in the upcoming seasons, but slow and its movements were groggy. She had felt so pleased to see her mouse chosen by a small molly with flaming ginger fur.
Amberfire was apparently her name, and she even saw Ringpaw staring at the mouse and came over to compliment her hunting once the molly had connected the dots.
Ringpaw hadn’t mentioned that her mentor had pointed out the mouse scent trail, and chased it into her paws. But, nevertheless, she had killed it, so she was technically the person who caught it. Right?
Surveying camp, she trotted over to the fresh kill pile in hopes of a breakfast.
The sun was just rising over the horizon, the crest of light brightening the camp clearing. The air was slightly moist, hinting to a shower, common in green-leaf.
Her smile soon faded when she noticed the empty divot in the ground. Only a stiff old crow and a squirrel tail was left.
Sticking out her pink tongue, she decided to wait until midday when the other patrols would come back. The chances of her catching anything were about zero.
Looking around the clearing once more, she saw a familiar yellow pelt tottering towards camp entrance.
“Shinefang! Over here!” She called to him, and she bounded across the dusty ground in seven long strides.
“Where are you going?” She asked noisily, her green eyes glimmering as she peered towards the tom. He seemed to be limping.
“Are you okay?” She asked, a hint of concern.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 14th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Ringpaw stretched, shaking out her calico fur. Her yawn was large, exposing tiny white teeth as sharp as flint and a long pink tongue. Opening her eyes again, she padded from the apprentice’s den.
She had had a good night’s rest, and her maw was graced with a large grin. She had killed her first piece of prey in over half a moon, Snapbranch letting her go on a solitary hunt. She had killed a small mouse, very plump with the abundance of food in the upcoming seasons, but slow and its movements were groggy. She had felt so pleased to see her mouse chosen by a small molly with flaming ginger fur.
Amberfire was apparently her name, and she even saw Ringpaw staring at the mouse and came over to compliment her hunting once the molly had connected the dots.
Ringpaw hadn’t mentioned that her mentor had pointed out the mouse scent trail, and chased it into her paws. But, nevertheless, she had killed it, so she was technically the person who caught it. Right?
Surveying camp, she trotted over to the fresh kill pile in hopes of a breakfast.
The sun was just rising over the horizon, the crest of light brightening the camp clearing. The air was slightly moist, hinting to a shower, common in green-leaf.
Her smile soon faded when she noticed the empty divot in the ground. Only a stiff old crow and a squirrel tail was left.
Sticking out her pink tongue, she decided to wait until midday when the other patrols would come back. The chances of her catching anything were about zero.
Looking around the clearing once more, she saw a familiar yellow pelt tottering towards camp entrance.
“Shinefang! Over here!” She called to him, and she bounded across the dusty ground in seven long strides.
“Where are you going?” She asked noisily, her green eyes glimmering as she peered towards the tom. He seemed to be limping.
“Are you okay?” She asked, a hint of concern.
A high-pitched voice exploded in the clearing, shattering the early morning stillness and making the old tom's fur stand up along his spine and his tail puff out to twice its size. "Starclan!" Shinefang hissed to himself, turning to see a familiar, colorful, patchy pelt. It was that little shecat apprentice from yesterday, Ringpaw. She was bounding toward him and practically announcing to all four clans that he was up and about. Then his worst fear came true. The little shecat asked a question about his health. Ignoring his joints as they screamed in protest, he closed the now small gap between himself and the apprentice in a flash and folded his tail over her muzzle. "Shhhh!" he hissed, hurriedly peering around the clearing to see if any other cats were stirring after her alarm call. When there was no other noise, he relaxed and glared at Ringpaw, his orange eye burning with warning as he lifted a paw to his lips, a signal to be quiet, and dropped his tail. He jerked his head in the direction of the camp exit to tell her to follow him and continued to shamble on into the territory.

(You may either move us or post her and I'll move us at my turn.)

Old June 17th, 2018, 09:45 AM
Sigh...

@Dream

Now this was a rarity: Shinefang actually had a moment to himslef. There were no patients to check on, all the herbs he wanted to dry had been set out in the sunny spot of his den, he had ample water-soaked moss, and to top it all off he had just finished off a good meal of squirrel. With his belly full, the old tom found a spot just outside of his den entrance that was bathed in warm sunlight, sank to the warm earth, and closed his eye to wait for a nap to carry him off. But though his body was still, his mind was still working. He thought about how borage was beginning to run low and he'd need more of that soon with Skyclan expecting more litters. Also, the moss in the patient nests was getting dry. That would need to be changed out. And when was the last time he looked over his supply of parsley to see if any of it was still good? "Some retirement," the old tom grumbled to himself under his breath. He had given up warrior duties when he was finally able to admit to himself that he could no longer keep up with the younger cats on patrol. He thought staying in the medicine den all day caring for patients would be easy. He had new realized how much there would be to do, and he had to do it all himself. Still, no one was dying just at the moment. Maybe if he just shut his eye for a second, everything would look easier when he opened it again. With that thought, the old tom drifted into a light doze.

Old June 18th, 2018, 11:36 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Dream

Now this was a rarity: Shinefang actually had a moment to himslef. There were no patients to check on, all the herbs he wanted to dry had been set out in the sunny spot of his den, he had ample water-soaked moss, and to top it all off he had just finished off a good meal of squirrel. With his belly full, the old tom found a spot just outside of his den entrance that was bathed in warm sunlight, sank to the warm earth, and closed his eye to wait for a nap to carry him off. But though his body was still, his mind was still working. He thought about how borage was beginning to run low and he'd need more of that soon with Skyclan expecting more litters. Also, the moss in the patient nests was getting dry. That would need to be changed out. And when was the last time he looked over his supply of parsley to see if any of it was still good? "Some retirement," the old tom grumbled to himself under his breath. He had given up warrior duties when he was finally able to admit to himself that he could no longer keep up with the younger cats on patrol. He thought staying in the medicine den all day caring for patients would be easy. He had new realized how much there would be to do, and he had to do it all himself. Still, no one was dying just at the moment. Maybe if he just shut his eye for a second, everything would look easier when he opened it again. With that thought, the old tom drifted into a light doze.
Ashpaw was still getting used to the clearing and soon bumped into a cat, "Hm, " she said and recognized the cat as the clan healer, "Eep! I'm so sorry sir, I didn't mean to bump into you!" Her milky green colored eyes showed the slightest sign of fear. She backed up a few steps and bowed her head as she sat down. She wobbled a little because of her missing pads Ashpaw! she reprimanded herself Watch where you're going! Stupid!