Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:51 AM

Old February 28th, 2024, 09:38 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Kit Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

(I hope this is okay too! i'm not very good with these haha)

(It's awesome, you're all okay!!!)

BRANCHKIT

Kit - Tom - RiverClan

As Mousekit played alone within the Kit Burrow, he didn't acknowledge that another kit sat at the far edge, studying every movement of the tom. Branchkit had yet to be able to settle in fully without feeling like an outcast. Maybe it's all due to his stoic and seemingly "aggressive" behaviour that made other kits feel afraid. He did accidentally make a few younger ones cry before, but they were all an accident! He felt guilty thinking about it and shook his pelt.

His pupils looking up from the ground he had been staring at for a while, he noticed the other kit falling onto the ground in a silly way and tilted his head curiously. Should he try to muster up the courage and talk to them? By the way they looked around frantically though they must've felt embarrassed and didn't want anyone to see them in such a state.

However, Branchkit had already stood up somehow loudly, and the two's pupils matched. He stared and blinked as he stared at the other's eyes, shifting uncontrollably due to the uncomfortable feeling. Still, after a few moments, he made his way over. "Hi," He said bluntly, his face burning at his actions, and his orbs trailed down onto the ground again.

Mousekit almost jumped out of his fur as he heard movement behind him. Spinning around, he saw a brown tabby kit looking back at him. "Hi," said the other kit, before his gaze slowly drifted to the ground.

...How long had he been standing there? Mousekit's pelt heated up in embarassment, black fur bristling. "What?", he hissed defensively. "I'm fine! Nothing happened!" He didn't even recognize this kit, and for Mousekit's first impression he was already making a fool of himself. "It's not as easy to run around in the sand as you think. Sand moves around! Why do we even have so much sand in our camp... anyways..."

He couldn't help averting his eyes as well, redirecting his gaze to a corner of the play area away from the other kit. "Ahaha. Hah," he trailed off awkwardly. Mousekit wondered if it was too late to make a break for it.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 3rd, 2024 at 10:18 PM.
Old February 28th, 2024, 09:31 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Mousepaw almost jumped out of his fur as he heard movement behind him. Spinning around, he saw a brown tabby kit looking back at him. "Hi," said the other kit, before his gaze slowly drifted to the ground.

...How long had he been standing there? Mousekit's pelt heated up in embarassment, black fur bristling. "What?", he hissed defensively. "I'm fine! Nothing happened!" He didn't even recognize this kit, and for Mousekit's first impression he was already making a fool of himself. "It's not as easy to run around in the sand as you think. Sand moves around! Why do we even have so much sand in our camp... anyways..."

He couldn't help averting his eyes as well, redirecting his gaze to a corner of the play area away from the other kit. "Ahaha. Hah," he trailed off awkwardly. Mousekit wondered if it was too late to make a break for it.

BRANCHKIT
Kit - RiverClan - Tom

“Um-" He was about to start when the other kit suddenly hissed at him with what seemed like a tirade. Though very much surprised by the sudden hiss, his eyes narrowed slightly. Oblivious to his actions it much looked like a glare in other's eyes. He listened quietly and continued to blink until they stopped, trailing off. The two were awkward and it was hard to meet each other's gaze. "Oh." He said finally afterwards, shrugging a bit before hearing the awkward laugh.

"Well... I'm Branchkit," He muttered slightly, huffing. "Nice to meet you... I guess." He said after taking a deep breath. Then there came a moment of sudden silence. Pure silent, made the air cold and embarrassing for the tom.

"Are you okay?" He still asked at the end though. "This is RiverClan, of course, it's full of sand. In a matter-of-factly voice, he pointed it out.
Old February 29th, 2024, 05:45 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan Re: Kit Burrow

the kittens

frostkit, tigerkit, softkit and icekit

"papa took mama away....so we ran away."

frostkit and icekit rolled in a playful battle, as they tried to take a stick from the other, as they did that, softkit groomed sand out of her pelt and tigerkit sat and watched with narrowed eyes. he wanted to leave...no parents....no cat noticed them...what was the point?
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old February 29th, 2024, 09:56 PM

Quote:

BRANCHKIT
Kit - RiverClan - Tom

“Um-" He was about to start when the other kit suddenly hissed at him with what seemed like a tirade. Though very much surprised by the sudden hiss, his eyes narrowed slightly. Oblivious to his actions it much looked like a glare in other's eyes. He listened quietly and continued to blink until they stopped, trailing off. The two were awkward and it was hard to meet each other's gaze. "Oh." He said finally afterwards, shrugging a bit before hearing the awkward laugh.

"Well... I'm Branchkit," He muttered slightly, huffing. "Nice to meet you... I guess." He said after taking a deep breath. Then there came a moment of sudden silence. Pure silent, made the air cold and embarrassing for the tom.

"Are you okay?" He still asked at the end though. "This is RiverClan, of course, it's full of sand. In a matter-of-factly voice, he pointed it out.

"I'm- I'm... okay," Mousekit mumbled, feeling a little bit dazed. The bigger kit had narrowed his eyes at Mousekit after he thoughtlessly hissed at him, which just made Mousekit feel more flustered, but he tried his best to stop thinking about it. And ignore his very sore forehead. All he could do now was try and seem like a calm, collected cat to... Branchkit? Yes. His name was Branchkit.

"...Hi. My name is Mousekit," he meowed, looking back at Branchkit with what he hoped was an even gaze, hazel eyes shining in the sun's light.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 16th, 2024 at 08:52 PM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 05:57 AM

Quote:
"I'm- I'm... okay," Mousekit mumbled, feeling a little bit dazed. The bigger kit had narrowed his eyes at Mousekit after he thoughtlessly hissed at him, which just made Mousekit feel more flustered, but he tried his best to stop thinking about it. And ignore his very sore forehead. All he could do now was try and seem like a calm, collected cat to... Branchkit? Yes. His name was Branchkit.

"...Hi. My name is Mousekit," he meowed, looking back at Branchkit with what he hoped was an even gaze, hazel eyes shining in the sun's light.

BRANCHKIT

Kit - RiverClan - Tom

The two slowly warmed up to each other, and Branchkit said slowly, carefully, not to let the other feel uncomfortable around him. "It's nice to meet you, Mousekit," He said, nodding his head in a semi-formal way. Was he too informal? Was he too formal? The tom questioned himself worriedly, though his eyes seemed to brighten up and it was easy to be seen.

After all, Mousekit can be his first-ever friend at RiverClan! Of course- if they're not as awkward as they are now, hopefully. The two both seemed unsure of what to say or do. Silence swept across the kit burrow once again.
Old March 1st, 2024, 10:08 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

╭──────────.★..─╮
Ravenkit
╰─..★.──────────╯

she giggled as she snuggled into a small divot in the ground. No one would find her, not that she was hiding from anyone, simply her imagination while she was bored.

[OPEN]

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:04 PM

Quote:
BRANCHKIT

Kit - RiverClan - Tom

The two slowly warmed up to each other, and Branchkit said slowly, carefully, not to let the other feel uncomfortable around him. "It's nice to meet you, Mousekit," He said, nodding his head in a semi-formal way. Was he too informal? Was he too formal? The tom questioned himself worriedly, though his eyes seemed to brighten up and it was easy to be seen.

After all, Mousekit can be his first-ever friend at RiverClan! Of course- if they're not as awkward as they are now, hopefully. The two both seemed unsure of what to say or do. Silence swept across the kit burrow once again.

"So," Mousekit started, trying to push down any lingering prickly feelings, "what are you doing? I mean, I'm the only one here right now... were you looking for someone? D-Did you want to play a game?" It felt a bit silly to ask, but he really was wondering why Branchkit stumbled across him in the first place. He was sure there were already some of the usual games being played in the clearing or nursery right now, Mousekit just... never really enjoyed playing in groups like that. Was Branchkit the same way?

(sorry for the late reply! )
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Old March 6th, 2024, 02:55 AM

Quote:
"So," Mousekit started, trying to push down any lingering prickly feelings, "what are you doing? I mean, I'm the only one here right now... were you looking for someone? D-Did you want to play a game?" It felt a bit silly to ask, but he really was wondering why Branchkit stumbled across him in the first place. He was sure there were already some of the usual games being played in the clearing or nursery right now, Mousekit just... never really enjoyed playing in groups like that. Was Branchkit the same way?

(sorry for the late reply! )

(Nw!!)

What was I doing? Branchkit wondered as Mousekit questioned him, and his head tilted slightly. "I-" He started slowly, eyes lingering on Mousekit's pelt as he did so. "I was just watching. That's all." He had nothing better to do anyway- He still had no friends at the moment.

"What about you?" His eyes glinted as he stiffened at his own stupidity. Of course Mousekit was playing, just all by himself. Maybe he didn't enjoy others' company, and that's why he was a bit frustrated when Branchkit first emerged. Perhaps. If that's so, maybe the tom should leave...
Old March 9th, 2024, 09:19 PM

Quote:

(Nw!!)

What was I doing? Branchkit wondered as Mousekit questioned him, and his head tilted slightly. "I-" He started slowly, eyes lingering on Mousekit's pelt as he did so. "I was just watching. That's all." He had nothing better to do anyway- He still had no friends at the moment.

"What about you?" His eyes glinted as he stiffened at his own stupidity. Of course Mousekit was playing, just all by himself. Maybe he didn't enjoy others' company, and that's why he was a bit frustrated when Branchkit first emerged. Perhaps. If that's so, maybe the tom should leave...

Just watching him? Branchkit wanted to watch... Mousekit?? Mousekit smiled in a sort of sheepish, almost proud way. "Ahaha, I see," He meowed while most definitely not seeing. "Well. It's not much fun in the nursery anymore, so I was just entertaining myself... you know, pouncing on a mossball and what not. For when I'm an apprentice." Mousekit looked back up at Branchkit and gestured to himself, inviting him to come over in what he hoped what a cool way. "Unfortunately, I can't practice on any real moving targets, unless the wind is blowing the leaves around. ...If you want, you could train with me, right?" That was probably a good idea, ignoring the fact that Mousekit was quite small for a kit his age, and Branchkit was the opposite. As long as Mousekit didn't let Branchkit pounce on and squish him, he'd be fine.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Old March 12th, 2024, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Just watching him? Branchkit wanted to watch... Mousekit?? Mousekit smiled in a sort of sheepish, almost proud way. "Ahaha, I see," He meowed while most definitely not seeing. "Well. It's not much fun in the nursery anymore, so I was just entertaining myself... you know, pouncing on a mossball and what not. For when I'm an apprentice." Mousekit looked back up at Branchkit and gestured to himself, inviting him to come over in what he hoped what a cool way. "Unfortunately, I can't practice on any real moving targets, unless the wind is blowing the leaves around. ...If you want, you could train with me, right?" That was probably a good idea, ignoring the fact that Mousekit was quite small for a kit his age, and Branchkit was the opposite. As long as Mousekit didn't let Branchkit pounce on and squish him, he'd be fine.

He gazed at Mousekit, and the sheepish smile on his face. Was he more accepted now? They may become friends! A small grin slowly itched onto his muzzle as well, and it was genuine. "How old are you?" He asked Mousekit, tilting his head as he thought to himself. It was not that long before his apprentice ceremony already, as time had flown past rather quickly - too quickly for his liking, perhaps. Listening to Mousekit, he replied with more enthusiasm, "That works." He likes to move, rather than stay still all the time. Plus, training sounds fun! "What're we gonna train?" Branchkit thought Mousekit was doing some hunting training at first, but maybe not. He did move his way towards Mousekit more and he was smiling wider now. His first friend! At least he thought so.