Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:48 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:48 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
by Shrew
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:47 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:36 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:26 AM

Old November 19th, 2023, 06:30 PM
B I R D

Bump Policy: 1-3 Days
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Adderhaze

Adderhaze blinked calmly as he faced the cats with confidence. "I believe that I deserve a second chance. I was a mere apprentice when I died, and I had my warrior ceremony while I was in Starclan. Somehow," he muttered. "I made it to this beautiful place." "But I want a second chance. I need a second chance. I've never known what it's felt like to feel the wind ruffle my fur on cold, rainy days. I've never felt how good victory feels. I've never felt how it feels to be loved, and adored by my clanmates...all I've felt is how it feels to die. To get my throat ripped out by some Shadowclan [I]rat[I]!" he spat.

Last edited by Ambereyes; November 19th, 2023 at 06:30 PM.
Old November 29th, 2023, 02:51 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Adderhaze

Dewkit
StarClan | She/Her

A small kit appeared from the starry beyond as they approached the one seeking a second chance. This one was a young warrior who didn't seem to last long in a fight. She took a seat and listened as they spewed their story and their reason for them to hear. So far the kit found no good reason to give them a second try, nothing they said gave them reasons too. "So you spent most of your time fighting some random shadowclan cat that you've ignored that of which went on around you?" she voiced out staring dead in the eye of Adderhaze. None of this screamed 'give me a second chance' to her, just excuse after excuse. "Why should we give it to you when you might just go back to said cat for maybe revenge?" What a waste of their life to seek the thrill of battles when life was more than that.

@Ambereyes

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old November 29th, 2023, 03:19 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

》| Dustpoppy | Dark Forest | She/Her |《

Blue eyes watched from the shadows for a moment, before slipping out, taking note of the young cat who fell quickly in battle. "So? Cats die young all the time, a lot of them come with the same, unimaginative reasoning as you." Her voice was sharp, irritable that her blissful silence was broken for this. Ignoring his remarks about not having love, Dustpoppy scoffed. "If that's your only reasoning to return to the living world, then leave. Not one member of this council would grant your wish to return, not with `but I want to go back`." This cat died because of his own incompetence, unable to back off when the odds weren't in his favor, didn't he see that?

- @Ambereyes @Leafy

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old November 29th, 2023, 06:59 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Barkblaze | Male + He/Him | StarClan

Barkblaze cast his gaze towards the "warrior" that was asking for another chance at life. He found himself more than displeased and dissatisfied with the given reasons why they deserved life again.
He nearly scoffed when this youngling nearly demanded he be brought back, and whined about how he needed a second chance.
He would have considered Adderhaze in a more.... Positive light, had he not made it blatantly clear that he'd squandered the life he'd been given. To describe the most simple of joys that even an apprentice could experience with ease, and claim that having missed out was reason enough to go back.
Bah.
All it showed was that he never seized his own opportunities to make the most of his life. It would be a waste to send such a meek individual back out into the world.
He promised to make the most of his second chance now, but would he really do anything of substance should he be allowed back? And to think, he'd initially believed he may have had potential when all he'd know was that Adderhaze had died in battle.
He cleared his throat to speak up.

"You may have died a warriors death in the heat of battle, but that is where any interest in allowing you to return ends, and that isn't enough. You do your case no favours by admitting that you took no chances in life to seize opportunities to truly live. Say we let you go back, how do we know you won't simply live another, equally as passive existence as your first one?"
He lowered his head and gazed right into Adderhaze's eyes.
"Your time in the afterlife need not be so bland and unfulfilling. You claim you've never known the rush of victory, but you needn't be alive to experience it. You can find meaning in death."
Barkblaze leaned forward, tilting his head.
"Or do you intend to squander your time in StarClan as you did in life? Will you simply hide away and mope of we deny you this? Are you just another sad, pitiful soul who does nothing to improve their situation while still demanding chances not afforded to everyone?
Or will you prove me wrong?"

[ @Ambereyes ; @Leafy ; @peach ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old December 7th, 2023, 12:23 AM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Dewkit
StarClan | She/Her

All she was hearing were crickets from this cat who had come to them seeking a second chance. Dewkit couldn't believe they were dragged out to sit here and not get anything else out of this guy besides the poor reasoning from the start. For all they knew maybe adderhaze became less confident in their ability to convince them and didn't know how to say they changed their mind. That didn't seem like it since they never opened their mouth or looked like they would speak anytime soon. "If you no longer wish to pursue resurrection you could just speak up and leave" she took a moment to glance over to the other two council members before she stood up. "This meeting is hereby closed and the request to resurrect is denied, come back when you're sure of yourself. with that the starclan kit left.

@Ambereyes

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees