Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by ellie
Today 04:07 PM
minkpaws bio n stuff
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:01 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 03:59 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:52 PM
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Myling
Today 03:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2017, 04:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"It is. Thank you for helping her with her feelings though, that''s something cats usually shy away from. I could tell something was bothering her, and now she looks fine." Monarchpaw looked at Emeraldpaw and smiled unconsciously, unaware she was staring. She felt her ears heat up, looking away after a few seconds. He must know now I'm such an idiot Starclan why did you trust me with life I'm too awkward to do anything good grief. Chanterellepaw smiled smugly, watching the scene play out as is she had directed it. Which, in a way, she had.
"No problem, I can give.. semi-decent advice sometimes." He chuckled, his tail swaying and his eyes shining with faint amusement. "Yeah, glad I could help." Emeraldpaw mewed, puffing out his chest with fake pride, a goofy grin on his face. His heart thudded, her ear-tips hot with blush and he glanced away for a second or two. She thinks i'm a mouse-brain! I'm being so awkward.. Emeraldpaw thought, his muzzle growing hot with the same blush. He sent a glare towards Monarchpaw's sister, a look of Why must you do this to me? His eyes conveyed.
Old August 11th, 2017, 05:10 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit nodded," What are all the apprentice duties?" He asked.
Sorry I'm so late.school started sadly )
Flightkit ran to lionkit,tackling him."What's your name?" She asked excitedly.Her fur was dusty because she had been playing somewhere,possibly even trying to get out of camp,even though she still haven't succeeded.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old August 11th, 2017, 05:18 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Lionkit nodded," What are all the apprentice duties?" He asked.
"hunting, checking the elders for ticks, protecting the clan if you know some battle moves, help patrol the borders, stuff like that" she answered again.

(I'm running out of stuff to say after typing her answers lol)

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 11th, 2017, 05:23 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Flightkit ran to lionkit,tackling him."What's your name?" She asked excitedly.Her fur was dusty because she had been playing somewhere,possibly even trying to get out of camp,even though she still haven't succeeded.
(its fine, everyone has things to do which for some its school

Old August 11th, 2017, 06:14 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Ivy

Crestfeather felt refreshed and reassured after her talk with Sunsong. She still was nervous about her future with Soaringcrane, but the nerves weren't as bad as before. A pang in her stomach reminded Crestfeather that she had only had a small shrew to eat that morning, and now that she wasn't a ball of nerves, she was hungry. But she also realized that Soaringcrane must have awoken by them, and knowing her mate, he was probably wondering where she was. The molly didn't want to worry him, and headed for the warrior's den. Sticking her head inside, the warrior purred, "Soaringcrane?" She couldn't keep the love out of her voice despite the fact that anyone in the warrior's den could hear her. She was still bursting with happiness and love from the night before.

Last edited by dionysus; August 11th, 2017 at 06:14 PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Ivy

Crestfeather felt refreshed and reassured after her talk with Sunsong. She still was nervous about her future with Soaringcrane, but the nerves weren't as bad as before. A pang in her stomach reminded Crestfeather that she had only had a small shrew to eat that morning, and now that she wasn't a ball of nerves, she was hungry. But she also realized that Soaringcrane must have awoken by them, and knowing her mate, he was probably wondering where she was. The molly didn't want to worry him, and headed for the warrior's den. Sticking her head inside, the warrior purred, "Soaringcrane?" She couldn't keep the love out of her voice despite the fact that anyone in the warrior's den could hear her. She was still bursting with happiness and love from the night before.
Soaringcrane was coming into camp with a large crow, his tail erect as it flicked happily. He was pleased with his catch. However, he stopped dead in his tracks as he spotted his mate looking inside the Warrior's Den. His gaze hardened a little before softening a bit. She was just probably excited to tell her friends. Smiling, he walked over to her and pressed his nose in her fur,,
wanting to surprise her. "I'm right here, my dear mate." He purred,
happy that he could call her his. "I noticed you weren't here this morning,"
Soaringcrane couldn't hide a little disappointment in his voice however his tone perked up with pride soon after. "but I brought you some food." He presented the bird in front of her, purring.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 11th, 2017, 06:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Hazelkit's jaw clanched and her ears pinned back to her head at the ignorant warriors words. She was WindClan, through and through! This Tom was making her angry, but she couldn't see how she could just go along with it anyways. "I am!" she shrieked back at him, her tail fluffing up. "I can run. I'm have very small legs, like you!" she pointed her muzzle towards the other warriors legs and paws, which were the same case as hers: around half the size.
Yewclaw cocked his head," How d' ya know if I'm Windclan 'r not?" He smirked.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 11th, 2017, 06:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"hunting, checking the elders for ticks, protecting the clan if you know some battle moves, help patrol the borders, stuff like that" she answered again.

(I'm running out of stuff to say after typing her answers lol)
Quote:
Lionkit laughed as Flightkit tackled him," I'm Lionkit." He squeaked as he scrabbled to his feet and puffed his tiny chest out, he glanced at the queen," Don't apprentice's have to give the prey they catch to queens and elders?" He asked.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 11th, 2017, 06:40 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane was coming into camp with a large crow, his tail erect as it flicked happily. He was pleased with his catch. However, he stopped dead in his tracks as he spotted his mate looking inside the Warrior's Den. His gaze hardened a little before softening a bit. She was just probably excited to tell her friends. Smiling, he walked over to her and pressed his nose in her fur,,
wanting to surprise her. "I'm right here, my dear mate." He purred,
happy that he could call her his. "I noticed you weren't here this morning,"
Soaringcrane couldn't hide a little disappointment in his voice however his tone perked up with pride soon after. "but I brought you some food." He presented the bird in front of her, purring.
Crestfeather jumped as something cold and wet reached through her fur. Her claws unsheathed and she whipped around, but Soaringcrane's scent washed over her before she even saw him and her claws sheathed once more. "Soaringcrane!" She purred sweetly, in stark contrast from her battle ready stance a few seconds ago. She smiled at his exaggeration of the word mate and licked his cheek lovingly. Guilt soured her smile as he disappointedly told her that he had noticed she was gone that morning. "That's a wonderful catch, darling!" She mewed and continued, "I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. I woke up earlier and didn't want to disturb you so I went out into the clearing to have a chat with Sunsong." The molly rubbed her fur against his, purring happily.
Old August 11th, 2017, 06:48 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Quote:
Lionkit laughed as Flightkit tackled him," I'm Lionkit." He squeaked as he scrabbled to his feet and puffed his tiny chest out, he glanced at the queen," Don't apprentice's have to give the prey they catch to queens and elders?" He asked.
"yes" she answered then smiled at flightkit "hello flightkit, your sister said her first words" she told her

Closed Thread