Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:00 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 08:00 PM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw dipped his head "Yeah. This would be my first gathering." meowed Spiderpaw, flicking his left ear. The tom was a bit anxious of what was going to happen at the gathering. "After we can go back to camp and share some prey.? meowed Spiderpaw.
Blossompaw smiled and lightly pressed their noses together. "Don't be so nervous, if there's something wrong we ca always leave." She purred and got up, stretching out her paws. She nuzzled him as he asked if they could go back to camp afterwards and share a piece of prey. "Of course, Spiderpaw." She murmured sweetly.
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw smiled and lightly pressed their noses together. "Don't be so nervous, if there's something wrong we ca always leave." She purred and got up, stretching out her paws. She nuzzled him as he asked if they could go back to camp afterwards and share a piece of prey. "Of course, Spiderpaw." She murmured sweetly.
Spiderpaw let out a purr as he headed off with her to the gathering."Hopefully nothing bad happens." Whispered Spiderpaw to himself.

(Who's going to post first?)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 15th, 2017, 10:03 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw jolted upright, astonished by his mentor's sudden burst of speed. In a single, brief moment, his hackles were up and in a swift motion, he felt her begin to try to dart beneath him from behind. "Woaw! What the?" Instinctively, the little tom lifted his legs on one side as he felt his taller mentor's back pressing against his belly. He rolled sideways, and landed in a crouching position. His wide, orange eyes trained sideways to see what the shecat would do next.
Stopping after the random attack, Ambercloud lifted one paw, licked it, and drew it over her ear. "What did I do just now?" She inquired, waiting for Thistlepaw's response. The she-cat hoped he'd learned something from that. It'll all come together in the end, she promised mentally.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 16th, 2017, 12:17 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Hopekit @SparkleDemon @Duststorm @Charmer
Cavemist stared in wonder at the five kits that lay squirming around him, resting his green hues on each one of them in turn. They all looked beautiful and perfect to him. He couldn't believe that he truly was a father now. Looking up, he glanced at Brambleflash, who was also the father of these kits, and Cavemist's mate. A deep purr rumbled from the WindClan tom's chest, full of pride and joy. Gently, he lowered his head and gave the kits a good bathing, still not quite believing that they were his. “We did it....” he whispered, barely able to form words from how heavily he was purring at this point. Now, they had to raise the kits together, the kits they brought into WindClan. One day, these would be fine warriors, he just knew it. He saw two toms and three ske-kits, and it was more than he'd ever really hoped for. He had a family for the first time he could remember. Who would've thought.... “We're fathers,” he breatged, half expecting it all to be a dream, but he knew it wasn't. Names! He suddenly realized, glancing up at Brambleflash, his purr deepened ever so slightly. “We need to name them!” he whisper-yelled, his excitement very obviously in the way he was wriggling about, trying his best to hold still so as not to wake up or disturb the litter. This almost seemed too good to be true to him, and his eyes were wide and full of wonder, he couldn't help it, and he didn't want this feeling to go away, not yet. He'd never been happier it seemed.

Last edited by doghouse; October 16th, 2017 at 12:17 AM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Brambleflash looked down at their kits with a purr. "Their so beautiful." purred Brambleflash, glancing at each one of the kits. The Tom couldn't say how happy he was, since there wasn't a word for his happiness. All his life he didn't think he would ever see the day he would raise kits of his own. "Names? Ah yes.
Well what do you think?"
he meowed, looking at his mate.

@Bad Wolf
@Charmer
@Hopekit
@Duststorm

Old October 16th, 2017, 10:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Celestial
Greenpaw entered the training area,” You’re teaching be a simple battle move correct?” He meowed unsure of what to say. (SHOOT...did I use the wrong cat? Also can you teach whoever is apprenticed to your cat a battle move before the battle so they don’t die?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 16th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Breezetail emerged from a patch of heather onto the moor, eagerly drinking in the refreshing scents of his territory. He'd loved coming here as an apprentice, and had missed training here with his mentor. But now he was here with an apprentice of his own. Oh StarClan, are you sure I'm ready for an apprentice?

He tried not to worry too much, instead padding forwards onto the moor, brushing against every piece of heather or long grass he could to leave a distinct scent trail for the apprentice following after him, who he knew had a small problem. It was one he'd been forced to experience himself when he was an apprentice after a border scuffle ended up damaging his eyes. Luckily he'd recovered from that, so he had the chance now to teach Spiderpaw how to deal with it.

@SparkleDemon

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Breezetail emerged from a patch of heather onto the moor, eagerly drinking in the refreshing scents of his territory. He'd loved coming here as an apprentice, and had missed training here with his mentor. But now he was here with an apprentice of his own. Oh StarClan, are you sure I'm ready for an apprentice?

He tried not to worry too much, instead padding forwards onto the moor, brushing against every piece of heather or long grass he could to leave a distinct scent trail for the apprentice following after him, who he knew had a small problem. It was one he'd been forced to experience himself when he was an apprentice after a border scuffle ended up damaging his eyes. Luckily he'd recovered from that, so he had the chance now to teach Spiderpaw how to deal with it.

@SparkleDemon
Spiderpaw walked into the training moor with an excited pounce for his first day of training, since his accident. He had a different mentor before he had been attacked by the dog, but his old mentor refused to train him anymore afterwards. Spiderpaw hoped that this time would be different and he wished that Breezetail would never abandoned him. "What are we going to do today!?" asked Spiderpaw with a howl. His blind eyes looked wildly up at Breezetail as his tail wiggled with excitement.

Old October 16th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Spiderpaw walked into the training moor with an excited pounce for his first day of training, since his accident. He had a different mentor before he had been attacked by the dog, but his old mentor refused to train him anymore afterwards. Spiderpaw hoped that this time would be different and he wished that Breezetail would never abandoned him. "What are we going to do today!?" asked Spiderpaw with a howl. His blind eyes looked wildly up at Breezetail as his tail wiggled with excitement.
Breezetail glanced over his shoulder with a smile as his excited apprentice bounded up behind him. He was glad for Spiderpaw's enthusiasm. Now... where to start? If Spiderpaw was anything like him, then he probably wouldn't appreciate having his mentor tiptoe around him and giving him special treatment just because of his circumstances. The warrior knew that having no sight made your ears and nose much stronger, so it was possible to react almost as quickly as a cat with functioning eyes.

"Well, I know your old mentor already gave you a tour of the territory, but I'm not sure what else. I think we should start with a little hunting, but I'd like to know how much you know so that I'm not just repeating things you've already heard." He finally meowed, turning to face his apprentice and sitting down on a springier patch of grass, flicking his tail around to rest atop his paws, three white and one black.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 16th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Breezetail glanced over his shoulder with a smile as his excited apprentice bounded up behind him. He was glad for Spiderpaw's enthusiasm. Now... where to start? If Spiderpaw was anything like him, then he probably wouldn't appreciate having his mentor tiptoe around him and giving him special treatment just because of his circumstances. The warrior knew that having no sight made your ears and nose much stronger, so it was possible to react almost as quickly as a cat with functioning eyes.

"Well, I know your old mentor already gave you a tour of the territory, but I'm not sure what else. I think we should start with a little hunting, but I'd like to know how much you know so that I'm not just repeating things you've already heard." He finally meowed, turning to face his apprentice and sitting down on a springier patch of grass, flicking his tail around to rest atop his paws, three white and one black.
Spiderpaw dipped his head. I think I'll get along with Breezetail just fine as long as he's here to teach me. The apprentice looked past his mentor before thinking for a moment. "I know a hunting technique. It's where you let the wind blow your scent away from your enemy or prey, so that they don't know your coming." replied Spiderpaw. The Tom remembered when he had helped his new friend Blossompaw after she had trouble catching herself a thrush. He had been taught that by his father when he was a kit.

Closed Thread