Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 8th, 2017, 08:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"Do you have any friends from other clans?" The kit's tone was doubtful, as if he thought his father wouldn't have any friends outside the clans. He personally wouldn't want to befriend a Riverclanner. Imagine smelling fish every time they said hi!And Thunderclan showing off all the time? Bleh! Garterkit was not interested.
"Not really, no" Hareleap admitted. "But they're are some nice cats, plenty of little trouble-making apprentices like i'm sure you two will be. Perhaps you'll find some other-Clan friends." Snakekit doubted it. Befriend a fish-breath? Or a forest-dweller? Or even a frog-eater or..he didn't know much about SkyClan. Bird..eater? Cliff..dweller? Whatever they were.
Old November 8th, 2017, 08:39 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
@Trickster~

Monarchpaw paced by the fresh kill pile. This was just too much. A war with Thunderclan? An attack from the Dusk Syndicate? Her own sister nearly paralyzed from a fox attack. Monarchpaw almost couldn't take it. Almost on cue, the apprentice felt tears begin to form. No. She took a deep breath, exhaling and watching as her breath curled in the cold air. She needed someone to talk to, someone to joke with. The problem was, she didn't have many friends. She always stood up for other cats and faced bullies, but those short term friends were excactly that. There was one cat who always stuck around but the thought of him alone made the Molly's skin heat up. Because Monarchpaw had a massive crush on him, her usually self confident and stubborn self flung itself onto the thunderpath and elected an awkward mess to take control of her instead. But he would actually talk to her...
"Emeraldpaw? Are you around?"
Emeraldpaw had heard his name, and swallowed his last small bite of rabbit before standing, striking a mock heroic pose for a second, to his paws and glancing around. He was a bit shocked and..oddly delighted to see who it was. His pelt was already growing hot as he saw the beautiful, in his eyes anyways, but she was quite pretty, she-cat named Monarchpaw. His big crush made him into a stuttering mess, not a confident, slightly cocky, but kit-like tom he usually was. But he was determined to act normal. He walked towards his crush..friend.. crush-friend, and took a deep breath. "Hi, Monarchpaw!" He mewed, giving her a swift, friendly nuzzle.
Old November 9th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashstripe View Post
"This one was sleeping, trust me when I say I'm not good at hunting either," Sunshine shrugged. He swished his tail against the grass and mewed, "Wanna go back to camp now, or do you wanna find something?"
Leafshadow shrugged and said, "I guess back to camp. I'm not too set on anything though."
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:09 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I agree... I hope that all ends soon," The tom added in a half-thoughtful tone, glancing into the distance for a second before his attention returned to Larkfall. The other tom seemed so nervous and on edge! Obsidiansky could understand that, honestly he could, but still - Larkfall needed to lighten up some! The more nervous he acted, the more it would show, and that wouldn't give him anything but anxiety. After all, no one wanted to show when they were nervous. It could easily result in much... different circumstances. So he ignored the fact that he could see this, and continued on trying to have a conversation with the tom. "Is there anything in particular you'd like to do? We could always get out of the clearing, if-" If it would put your mind at ease. There was a pause while Obsidiansky contemplated what to say, and then a smile was given as he continued. "-if you would prefer." That sounded natural, right? Even the tom was prone to some nervousness every now and again.
hearing the toms offer lark thought in silence for a moment. would cuckoo be mad at him? he wouldnt..exactly find out in the first place if they were out of the clearing. the thought made him feel a bit safer. ¨sometimes i like to take walks i-in the territory. its quiet o-out there.¨ sometimes at night, larkfall would sneak out into the territory to take long walks until sunrise. it gave him moments alone with his self, no cuckoosnarl breathing over his shoulder, watching his every move. when he was alone, he felt like a true warrior again. strong. independent. how he felt before cuckoosnarl had showed up in his life. he seemed to brighten up more at the thought of leaving the clearing,¨id prefer it, if its n-not to much trouble.¨ he gave a small smile. it was hesitant, but genuine.
Old November 10th, 2017, 06:19 AM
welcome to physics

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Leafshadow shrugged and said, "I guess back to camp. I'm not too set on anything though."
"Okay, I guess we're headed back to camp then," Sunshine meowed. He picked up the rabbit and headed for the camp entrance.
Old November 10th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Paige~

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
"Not really, no" Hareleap admitted. "But they're are some nice cats, plenty of little trouble-making apprentices like i'm sure you two will be. Perhaps you'll find some other-Clan friends." Snakekit doubted it. Befriend a fish-breath? Or a forest-dweller? Or even a frog-eater or..he didn't know much about SkyClan. Bird..eater? Cliff..dweller? Whatever they were.
"Maybe." Garterkit huffed, momentarily bummed by the fact that the gathering wasn't as awesome as he imagined. Then he puffed out his little fluffy chest and said, "Well, I'm bored with all this Gathering talk. Snakekit, do you want to play something?" As he spoke, the tom got to his feet and started hopping around Hareleap, biting at his father's tail playfully.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 10th, 2017, 10:40 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

Fawnskip didn't even bother calling into the den for permission to enter. Instead, she stormed in, displaying her bristling fur and narrowed, angry eyes. Her ears were folded back, and a distinct scowl was stretched across her muzzle. She was mad. Her steps were heavy and firm, practically slapping against the earth below her, and her tail lashed furiously.

The last time both Blazingstar and Fawnskip had spoken was when they were with Rosethorn who Fawnskip quickly grew to despise. Blazingstar had simply shrugged off her advances then, resulting in Fawnskip feeling betrayed and angry. She neglected Blazingstar for a while to recover from her humiliation, and only recently has she forgiven him... Or, not forgiven exactly, but instead, be willing to speak to him... Or, not speak exactly, but instead, yell at him. She'd had to take a while to adjust to the fact that Blazingstar had actually died. And not only that, but he lost his life on purpose. It was still strange to her to hear that Blazingstar was a leader with nine lives. To her he seemed like an ordinary warrior with only one extremely precious life, and perhaps thats why she treated him the way she did. She disrespected him a ton, like she was about to now, but this time it was only because she cared. If Blazingstar did die for real, what would Fawnskip do? She didn't really want to find out. She didn't act like he was a leader she should obey as she often didn't follow his orders, but if it was serious enough and his orders tied in with her own opinion, then she'd follow them. Her thoughts on and feelings for Blazingstar were really to complex to be explained, but in her own way, she did care for Blazingstar, but she also acted as if he meant nothing to her.

Without leaving enough time for Blazingstar to determine what was happening, Fawnskip was already screeching, ``You self-centered furball! Who do you think you are? What is wrong with you? Seriously? What, in the name of StarClan, is wrong with you? Do you know how idiotic you were? How stupid you actually are? Have you realized that you died? You died, Blazingstar! And on purpose! You're not only stupid and self-centered, but you're insanely insane! Who starves themselves? Who even does that? Do you even know what this Clan would do without you?`` Fawnskip had to take a moment to calm her breathing and gather herself. She wasn't even sure what she was saying, or if it even made sense. She was only expressing her anger and betrayal in ways she knew how without completely revealing how much she cared for him, but perhaps just by confronting him she was doing that.
Old November 10th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@AbsurdJinx
Blazingstar was taking a small nap, still recovering from just one, but two lives lost. After the battle with the Dusk Syndicate, the clans discovered that a former fighter by the name of Hades, had taken the Windclan leader's second life. He was still recovering from the loss of the starvation one making him weak in battle. However, just as he was starting to doze off, the stomping of paws alerted him of someone approaching. He wasn't sure who or what this feline wanted, but his fur instinctively rose as his head perked upwards and towards the entrance.

That was when a familiar calico made her way in, tensions clearly high from the way she presented herself. "Fawnskip?" he inquired at first before her voice rose above his. Instantly, Blazingstar stopped bristling and allowed his golden hues to dilate in shock. His ears pinned backwards and his head turned away from her. In that moment, you could see the still healing scars along the left side of his neck from the deep wounds the fighter had left on him. He didn't interrupt her, didn't fight back until she was done ranting to him. The ginger tom could understand why she was upset, it was what Surgestorm had gotten on to him about too.

"Fawnskip, please understand I was doing what I could for the clan! Other cats needed my meals more than I did, I have more lives to give than they do and I don't want them to lose theirs to something another clan caused!" he began, his eyes narrowing slightly at the thoughts of Thunderclan stealing from them. They had no right. All the clans were suffering, but leaf-bare was even harder on Windclan since their main source of food went underground. "I was trying to help, I just didn't mean for it to get that far, the life lost was unintentional, it was just I had gotten so far along that it was already too late for me..." he explained the best he could, his head turning finally to look at the beautiful feline.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; November 10th, 2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 12:03 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

After an encounter with Hunterfang, Springwind found himself walking back into the clearing, only to find himself heading to the warriors' den. He hoped Beefire was there. Currently, his mind was disheveled just thinking about his former apprentice. Hunterfang was such a fun loving kit, and a determined apprentice - so, why all of a sudden the younger warrior was...insecure? Springwind would had stayed longer, if given the chance, but he had a beauty awaiting his presence, and Ratheart just had to rear his ugly head around the corner and ruin a good humored time with his former pupil. The good thing was that Springwind had caught a hare. He dragged it confidently through the clearing. Others might wondered if he was going to deliver his catch to the pile, but nope! This catch was special. Because it was for Beefire. Whether he was selfish or not, Springwind took care of family first. What type of Tom wouldnhe have been for ignoring the lovely lady? Certainly not a good mate. Now, if only he could land his eyes on the mentioned feline. For the moment, Springwind simply wanted to relax and coddle his "lovebug". To be honest, he hoped he could just skip out on duties and spend moments with Beefire all day. Just when he caught a break after training Hunterfang, he had been given Sorrelpaw - Hunterfang's younger half sister - as his new apprentice. New apprentice, warrior duties? What time will he have for his mate? For himself? Springwind shook his head, the dead hare dangling from his jaws. He settled the piece of meat down, and scanned his optics to lock in the gaze of his beloved. "Now, where exactly was she?" He said, softly.

@Foggy22
Old November 11th, 2017, 12:16 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
After an encounter with Hunterfang, Springwind found himself walking back into the clearing, only to find himself heading to the warriors' den. He hoped Beefire was there. Currently, his mind was disheveled just thinking about his former apprentice. Hunterfang was such a fun loving kit, and a determined apprentice - so, why all of a sudden the younger warrior was...insecure? Springwind would had stayed longer, if given the chance, but he had a beauty awaiting his presence, and Ratheart just had to rear his ugly head around the corner and ruin a good humored time with his former pupil. The good thing was that Springwind had caught a hare. He dragged it confidently through the clearing. Others might wondered if he was going to deliver his catch to the pile, but nope! This catch was special. Because it was for Beefire. Whether he was selfish or not, Springwind took care of family first. What type of Tom wouldnhe have been for ignoring the lovely lady? Certainly not a good mate. Now, if only he could land his eyes on the mentioned feline. For the moment, Springwind simply wanted to relax and coddle his "lovebug". To be honest, he hoped he could just skip out on duties and spend moments with Beefire all day. Just when he caught a break after training Hunterfang, he had been given Sorrelpaw - Hunterfang's younger half sister - as his new apprentice. New apprentice, warrior duties? What time will he have for his mate? For himself? Springwind shook his head, the dead hare dangling from his jaws. He settled the piece of meat down, and scanned his optics to lock in the gaze of his beloved. "Now, where exactly was she?" He said, softly.

@Foggy22
Beefire woke up hazily from a quick "cat"nap that she had just had. (:3) She rolled over so that she was lieing on her tummy, her front legs in front of her, and her haunches showing up more than usual. (I didn't know how to describe that position) She blinked her eyes to rid them of the last signs of sleepiness, and looked around the peaceful den. She was about to get up to go outside, but then her amber eyes caught sight of her favourite cat in the clan, Springwind. Like whenever she saw her mate, her heart skipped a few beats. Without knowing it,
she started purring. "Springwind!" She called softly, not wanting to disturb any other cats who might be sleeping. "Over here!" Only then did she notice the dead hare dangling from his jaw. She sighed with contentment. He had caught that had saved it just for her. She was so glad they were mates.
She couldn't think of a more loving, caring, talented cat to be with. To be honest, Springwind was the only cat she nearly never got mad with."She waved her tail in greeting.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Closed Thread