Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2019, 07:32 AM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"Hmm," she thought for a moment, "What about both battle and hunting training!" She exclaimed. "We can start with battle training and finish the day with hunting," she knew her days of training as an apprentice would be over with soon and she wanted to make the best of it.
Jaggedspring nodded."Okay then. Show me what you've got" He mewed winking. He wanted to see what she had remembered from all of her training and if there was anything to work on before she became a warrior.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old July 19th, 2019, 07:54 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Deathpaw's ears flattened against his head as he watched the two bickering warriors, and he shuffled his paws awkwardly. "Did Deathpaw cause this," he broke in quietly, unsure if the other two had heard him. Still he continued to apologize. "Deathpaw is sorry..."

@Arie
The silver tom looked at the apprentice slightly confused but his empty eyes showed no emotion at all. "No, you did not Deathpaw. This argument, I think, has been long awaited - hasn't it Buttercup?" He didn't know why but he felt like egging the molly on. It had been a mess for Breezefeather in so long and here was one who he felt like he had a tooth to pick with. "Coward? How in anyway am I a coward?" He sniffed and flicked his tail. "Why do you feel like observing me anyway? You know who I am, you know how I am. That should indeed be sufficient enough for you. I have no need to prove myself to you. The only one I feel a reason to prove myself to is Bunny and she's not even here... There is no reason for you to be here either." He was annoyed and he rose again, his green and empty eyes shining with unrivaled fury. Yet if anyone bothered to look close enough it was fury directed at himself and not the one around him. Cause in all ends, this was an issue inside his head that he refused to acknowledge. And that was what scared him about Buttercup, because of all the cats that surrounded him, she was the only one who had an inkling of what he'd gone through and the demons he'd faced. And she was the one who knew how to press those buttons and force him to acknowledge the demons that had taken over his mind. That was why he was trying to push her away and drown in the work that having an apprentice would now take him. He turned his back on Buttercupbreeze and then gestured to Deathpaw with his tail, "Come on. We have a hill to look over."

|| @Fuzzyfeline ||

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 19th, 2019, 01:20 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

The silver tom looked at the apprentice slightly confused but his empty eyes showed no emotion at all. "No, you did not Deathpaw. This argument, I think, has been long awaited - hasn't it Buttercup?" He didn't know why but he felt like egging the molly on. It had been a mess for Breezefeather in so long and here was one who he felt like he had a tooth to pick with. "Coward? How in anyway am I a coward?" He sniffed and flicked his tail. "Why do you feel like observing me anyway? You know who I am, you know how I am. That should indeed be sufficient enough for you. I have no need to prove myself to you. The only one I feel a reason to prove myself to is Bunny and she's not even here... There is no reason for you to be here either." He was annoyed and he rose again, his green and empty eyes shining with unrivaled fury. Yet if anyone bothered to look close enough it was fury directed at himself and not the one around him. Cause in all ends, this was an issue inside his head that he refused to acknowledge. And that was what scared him about Buttercup, because of all the cats that surrounded him, she was the only one who had an inkling of what he'd gone through and the demons he'd faced. And she was the one who knew how to press those buttons and force him to acknowledge the demons that had taken over his mind. That was why he was trying to push her away and drown in the work that having an apprentice would now take him. He turned his back on Buttercupbreeze and then gestured to Deathpaw with his tail, "Come on. We have a hill to look over."

|| @Fuzzyfeline ||

This wasn't making sense. When Deathpaw spoke apologising the creamy molly was surprised. Why? He didn't need to apologize. "No no it's not your fault," She explained looking over at the young tabby. Honestly she'd forgotten that he was there. With all this stuff Breezefeather was pulling she got distracted. She felt bad but wasn't going to admit she forgot the tom was there. Admitting that wouldn't prove any use and would only embarrass her.
Before she got a chance speak the spotted warrior addressed her. What was his problem!? They had nothing to argue about. Long awaited? Not on my part, I thought we got along well enough. Buttercupbreeze mused eyes narrowing slightly as he continued. This whole scene wasn't making any sense and the tom was getting on her nerves. The bushy tailed feline was not in the mood to take this from Breeze. Her simply making sure all the new warriors and apprentices got along gave him no right to act this way. This was it. "How are you a coward? Your running away from yourself! You are pushing away your problems like their not there, and you know they are. You won't face the fact that you need help too busy being in denial with yourself. Why won't you just accept that!?" She just gave up, yes it was blunt be he needed to hear it. He wasn't going to get better if he never listened.
Tail slowly lashing behind her she continued. "You say you want to prove yourself to Bunny, she's your daughter correct? How are you supposed to do that when you refuse to work on getting better? Your not even trying Bteezefeather! Your just making it worse." He didn't get it did he? You can't just not deal with your emotions, even if it's easier to bottle them up and ignore them. She knew first paw how easy that was to do. But it changed who you were and it proved no benefit.
"I wasn't just observing you. As I said I was watching all the new mentors and apprentices. I've never done something like that you know." Attempting to calm herself Buttercup added. She didn't need to get to worked up. Taking a deep breath the molly took a step back. She probably said to much already but he needed to get it through his thick skull.

@Aquilex

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 19th, 2019, 03:30 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse View Post
Tucking their paws under their chest, Hail settled into a more comfortable position and kept their gaze fixed on the horizon. No, they didn't intend to truly piss off the silver tom, but they also didn't plan on scampering down the hill at the first sign of aggression. But upon looking back at the older ca, almost amused by his words. “Then I won't tell you it,” Hailbird said simply, turning back to look the view. It seemed the perfect place to watch the sunset, actually. That seemed a good enough reason to actually stay. And now that they had properly calmed down, Hail wondered if they shouldn't just leave the cat alone? They could, but they still didn't plan on leaving. “No, you're not wrong. I do not plan on leaving. I haven't spoken to the deputy much, but I'll take your word for it. Anyways, my business is simply to sit up here and watch the sunset. You happened to be up here is all.”

That wasn't entirely true for Hail's original plan, but it was true for the moment. Passing their tongue over their chest fur, they listened in silence to Breezefeather's complaints. Honestly, they wouldn't want to be followed around by the deputy either, but it opened the question of why Buttercupbreeze would find it necessary to follow him around. Had he done something? Frowning slightly, Hailbird was tempted to ask the very question, but soon decided against it. He probably wouldn't appreciate that, and Hail knew that they were already pushing it. But even so, they couldn't help themself. “You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but why would she be stalking you around?” Flicking their ears in an almost anxious manner, the black and white cat kept their focus on the older tom.
The older warrior couldn't help but snort, "Why wouldn't she be stalking me around?" The question was an ironic one and he curled his tail tighter around himself. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to admit it to this one cat? They didn't seem like one who would spread rumors among the clan as they came up here to Breezy's hill. Or the place he came to most of the greenleaf days to just, be away from everyone. He sat up stretched and then laid back down just watching the sun for a moment, watching the beautiful moor, his home his everything. "I no longer know who I am... I fear I've lost my mind, that I've lost everything. And I have no clue why." It was the basics of it and just admitting that made shivers run down the silver tom's body. He was struggling to breathe and his empty eyes rolled back and he was out completely for a second before the small episode was over. His eyes were still blank and empty and filled with more sorrow and pain than anyone should be allowed to carry. And he hadn't carried that pain had he? He'd given into the void but he'd been to damn afraid to admit it. He still was. He was still too afraid to face those inner demons and the destruction that they would wreck on the already frail and fragile tom. They would destroy him, even if he faced them now and even if he faced them later. They would obliterate them and he had no one to pull him out of that void... but maybe, maybe finally he could be together with his beloved Mistletoe... Maybe.

He looked at the cat to his side again and in a monotone voice, betraying just how empty and emotionless he felt he sighed, "and you? something must be serious if you feel like retreating to this hill for company."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 19th, 2019, 06:32 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

This wasn't making sense. When Deathpaw spoke apologising the creamy molly was surprised. Why? He didn't need to apologize. "No no it's not your fault," She explained looking over at the young tabby. Honestly she'd forgotten that he was there. With all this stuff Breezefeather was pulling she got distracted. She felt bad but wasn't going to admit she forgot the tom was there. Admitting that wouldn't prove any use and would only embarrass her.
Before she got a chance speak the spotted warrior addressed her. What was his problem!? They had nothing to argue about. Long awaited? Not on my part, I thought we got along well enough. Buttercupbreeze mused eyes narrowing slightly as he continued. This whole scene wasn't making any sense and the tom was getting on her nerves. The bushy tailed feline was not in the mood to take this from Breeze. Her simply making sure all the new warriors and apprentices got along gave him no right to act this way. This was it. "How are you a coward? Your running away from yourself! You are pushing away your problems like their not there, and you know they are. You won't face the fact that you need help too busy being in denial with yourself. Why won't you just accept that!?" She just gave up, yes it was blunt be he needed to hear it. He wasn't going to get better if he never listened.
Tail slowly lashing behind her she continued. "You say you want to prove yourself to Bunny, she's your daughter correct? How are you supposed to do that when you refuse to work on getting better? Your not even trying Bteezefeather! Your just making it worse." He didn't get it did he? You can't just not deal with your emotions, even if it's easier to bottle them up and ignore them. She knew first paw how easy that was to do. But it changed who you were and it proved no benefit.
"I wasn't just observing you. As I said I was watching all the new mentors and apprentices. I've never done something like that you know." Attempting to calm herself Buttercup added. She didn't need to get to worked up. Taking a deep breath the molly took a step back. She probably said to much already but he needed to get it through his thick skull.

@Aquilex
Deathpaw looked between the two quarreling warriors, ears flat and tail drooping. Even when they told him it wasn't his fault, he still felt partly to blame. After all, his existence meant he got apprenticed to Breezefeather, which had made the tom angry because he wasn't getting attention from the deputy that he clearly didn't want. The young Bengal-mixed tom dare not say another word, and when Breezefeather beckoned for him to follow he cast an apologetic glance at Buttercupbreeze before following his mentor.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 19th, 2019, 07:35 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

The older warrior couldn't help but snort, "Why wouldn't she be stalking me around?" The question was an ironic one and he curled his tail tighter around himself. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to admit it to this one cat? They didn't seem like one who would spread rumors among the clan as they came up here to Breezy's hill. Or the place he came to most of the greenleaf days to just, be away from everyone. He sat up stretched and then laid back down just watching the sun for a moment, watching the beautiful moor, his home his everything. "I no longer know who I am... I fear I've lost my mind, that I've lost everything. And I have no clue why." It was the basics of it and just admitting that made shivers run down the silver tom's body. He was struggling to breathe and his empty eyes rolled back and he was out completely for a second before the small episode was over. His eyes were still blank and empty and filled with more sorrow and pain than anyone should be allowed to carry. And he hadn't carried that pain had he? He'd given into the void but he'd been to damn afraid to admit it. He still was. He was still too afraid to face those inner demons and the destruction that they would wreck on the already frail and fragile tom. They would destroy him, even if he faced them now and even if he faced them later. They would obliterate them and he had no one to pull him out of that void... but maybe, maybe finally he could be together with his beloved Mistletoe... Maybe.

He looked at the cat to his side again and in a monotone voice, betraying just how empty and emotionless he felt he sighed, "and you? something must be serious if you feel like retreating to this hill for company."
Tilting their head, Hailbird watched the tom carefully. This only interested the young cat even more, although they still felt bad about asking. It wasn't their place to do so. It was too late now however, and Hail was always one to finish what they start. So there was no backing down from it now, was there? Giving a slight shake of their head, they glanced back towards the horizon, almost hopeful. As if just watching the horizon would bring back the cats that Hail so desperately wanted to find. Not that it would. Hail had nearly lost track of how long it had been now. So it was almost with relief that the cat refocused their attention on the silver tom as he started to speak again. Although his words weren't exactly happy. Unsure of how to respond, the black and white cat only watched him carefully for a few seconds while they thought. “I don't quite understand what you mean, but mostly because I can't even imagine that,” Hail admitted, passing their tongue across their broken fang as they frowned. And their posture immediately stiffened upon noticing the strange episode that the older tom had fallen in to. Is he sick? It was the only explanation that Hail could think of that might explain it. It worried the warrior a little; not for themself, but for the silver tom.

Shuffling their paws awkwardly, they resumed their earlier position. “Did something happen then?” They asked, wanting to help but unsure how. Especially when it seemed unlikely that this cat even wanted help. Although he almost seemed to, given that he'd said what he had. But sometimes it was hard to tell. “To be fair, it is a nice hill,” Hailbird pointed out, gesturing at the sunset with a faint nod of their head. It had begun growing a little darker as well, but they didn't mind. Everything was cast in a golden glow, and it was more than worth it. “But I guess you're not wrong. I just had a little disagreement with one of the other warriors.” Shrugging, the cat began grooming their shoulder fur. They didn't seem the type to get into fights or arguments, but it wasn't unknown to happen if they were provoked in certain ways.
Old July 19th, 2019, 11:15 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Jaggedspring nodded."Okay then. Show me what you've got" He mewed winking. He wanted to see what she had remembered from all of her training and if there was anything to work on before she became a warrior.
bunching her muscles she sprang at her mentor, reaching out towards his head and ears with sheathed claws. Her other paw reached low, trying to knock him off of his paws.
Old July 20th, 2019, 12:35 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest's Song View Post
@bright !

Emberpaw stepped into the Windclan Clearing, clutching his catches in his mouth. His mind was still buzzing from the day he had experienced with his close friend. He was just glad he had something to eat.
Stepping carefully through the camp, he kept his head down, hoping that he didn't attract any unwanted attention- which was strange for him, because he loved attention.
But today he was trying to avoid a certain someone. He has disobeyed their wishes and left that morning to go and see his friend, Houdini, in the twoleg place. The five mice he was clutching in his jaw were still quite fresh, and he felt his mouth begin to water.
For a second, he thought of how tasty they would be, but he reminded himself that elders and queens ate first. Besides, Jadeheart was probably going to send him to bed hungry anyway. He should have eaten one earlier.

/ ack soso sorry for the late response !

jadeheart apathetically groomed his long pelt, tongue brushing through as many strands as he could get. he finally found some time to himself; he missed having that. it was so much easier without an apprentice. 'just a few moons longer... you'll live.' he reassured himself. he's surprised he hadn't batted emberpaw's ears enough for them to fall off by now. he'd be lying if he said he didn't care about where he was, because he had no idea. and yes, he was upset that he had deliberately disobeyed him; but he was grateful for time off, and knew his apprentice would be back by at least sundown.

and it was only a matter of time before he found the young tom making his way through the entrance, with a rather substantial catch. prey must have been plentiful today, as the fresh kill pile looked already rich in fresh catches of various small corpses. he was.. relatively impressed- but indignant nonetheless. he made his way to the pile and sat, fluffed tail neatly set over his paws, waiting for his apprentice to drop off his catch. he watched the tom with narrow, slitted green orbs. he said nothing. just stared, waiting for an explanation.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old July 20th, 2019, 01:49 AM
She Sang like the Wind

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright ! View Post
/ ack soso sorry for the late response !

jadeheart apathetically groomed his long pelt, tongue brushing through as many strands as he could get. he finally found some time to himself; he missed having that. it was so much easier without an apprentice. 'just a few moons longer... you'll live.' he reassured himself. he's surprised he hadn't batted emberpaw's ears enough for them to fall off by now. he'd be lying if he said he didn't care about where he was, because he had no idea. and yes, he was upset that he had deliberately disobeyed him; but he was grateful for time off, and knew his apprentice would be back by at least sundown.

and it was only a matter of time before he found the young tom making his way through the entrance, with a rather substantial catch. prey must have been plentiful today, as the fresh kill pile looked already rich in fresh catches of various small corpses. he was.. relatively impressed- but indignant nonetheless. he made his way to the pile and sat, fluffed tail neatly set over his paws, waiting for his apprentice to drop off his catch. he watched the tom with narrow, slitted green orbs. he said nothing. just stared, waiting for an explanation.

No worries! I have lots of stuff going on.

As he made his way to the fresh kill pile, his gaze settled on a certain tuxedo tom with narrowed green eyes. Foxdung- he had been seen!
He briefly thought of turning and running as fast as he could, but decided against the notion and continued forward, his smirk now forced.
After dropping his kill into the pile, he turned to meet his mentors' sharp gaze. Shaking himself, just remind himself that Jadeheart wouldn't truly murder him (he hoped), he stood in front of his mentor, shorter than him even when he was standing.
"It's all right," he thought to himself. "he has no idea where you actually were, or any proof. You'll be fine."
He was not reassured.
Looking up at his mentor, he swallowed and said, "Good prey today, eh?"

My son, Fogpaws' edgy finder. (Watch out- it's sharp!)

All my cats!

Old July 20th, 2019, 02:17 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest's Song View Post
No worries! I have lots of stuff going on.

As he made his way to the fresh kill pile, his gaze settled on a certain tuxedo tom with narrowed green eyes. Foxdung- he had been seen!
He briefly thought of turning and running as fast as he could, but decided against the notion and continued forward, his smirk now forced.
After dropping his kill into the pile, he turned to meet his mentors' sharp gaze. Shaking himself, just remind himself that Jadeheart wouldn't truly murder him (he hoped), he stood in front of his mentor, shorter than him even when he was standing.
"It's all right," he thought to himself. "he has no idea where you actually were, or any proof. You'll be fine."
He was not reassured.
Looking up at his mentor, he swallowed and said, "Good prey today, eh?"

once he was close enough, jadeheart silently took in the other's scent. there was something there- something not thunderclan. emberpaw didn't have to tell him where he was for him to know. what else would his unusually competent nose be useful for? well- don't answer that.

anyway, jade knew now. but he decided to keep an exterior. obviously, scolding him hasn't been teaching him a thing. and at this point, the warrior felt as if nothing he did could teach him a thing. so what was the use anymore? 'oh, starclan, what was blazingstar thinking? giving me a straight up mousebrain to mentor? is he aware of my patience at all?'

"yeah. i guess this means you can actually take something for yourself. the elders and queens have taken their share, but you weren't here for that. it was an awful long hunting trip," he gave him a side glare as he took a vole in his jaws, pearly whites piercing it slightly. why not go a bit passive on him? it's not like this was the first time emberpaw did this. "why dont you have a meal with your mentor for once, emberpaw?"

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Closed Thread