Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Frostcry looked about the clearing. Ever since the coyote invasion, he had been bored out of his mind and his classmates had been busy. What a novel idea. He flicked his pale tail-tip, wanting to bother some cat as he finished up his meal. His eyes soon found a she-cat - an apprentice by the looks of it - and he realized he had been in her paws not too many moons ago. That will make it even more fun for me to bother her. he thought, ears perking with sudden interest. Without thinking about it any longer, his impulse control died and he walked coolly over to the she-cat. "Hey there. I'm Frostcry." He said, eyes twinkling with hidden malice and mischief.

(I might revamp his personality through this rp @SilentLamb )

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; April 30th, 2020 at 04:54 PM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcentri View Post
"Well, first we're going to learn the most basic of all attacks! A simple paw swipe. If used hard enough, it'll really hurt without claws, and with claws, it can leave some nasty scratches. I'll demonstrate." Moving closer to his apprentice, he swiped the air with one front paw, staying low to the ground. "Staying lower to the ground means that it's harder to knock you over, and it can allow you to switch from being more aggressive to being more defensive very quickly." Straightening back up, he looked at his apprentice. "You can try it now if you'd like. Make sure to stay close to the ground, a bit like you're hunting."

@FuzzyRatto
Curlpaw crouched a bit. "Like this?" He tried out a swipe. "Can I use that for hunting?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 30th, 2020, 05:54 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Littlewish studied the apprentice's movements, eyes careful. Every tensing of the muscle, every sniff of the nose was important to what lay ahead. Whatever folded out ahead of them, he had faith in the tom. He seemed to learn quickly, so he wouldn't have much trouble. Studying him as he leaped, he noticed the strength of the jump. It was good to have a tryer, but that leap could have cost him the prey. Always aim for the spot ahead of the game. Something his own mentor had mentioned moons ago. As Eaglepaw delivered the killing bite, he noticed the blood dribbling from the puncture. Not a clean kill, huh? It was only a few drops, but even that should be avoided.
"Eaglepaw, I am im-purr-essed. That was your first try - and you caught a mouse. Gold star, man!" He purred, moving to bump his shoulder with the younger tom's, "Few things. Try not to go for such a powerful jump. You could be thrown off of the prey and into a tree if you're not careful. And aim for the spot in front of the prey- that way, you'll get a better catch. And keep that killing bite a nip- I can see some blood."
Eaglepaw nodded his head. "Can I try again?" he asked Littlewish

(Sorry for the late reply)
@Moon Lily
Old April 30th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Echokit, formerly known as Silverkit, stepped into the clearing. She was bored out of her mind- there was literally nothing to do aside from sneaking from her mother, although her mother probably didn't even care anyway. Obviously it wasn't the first time she came to the clearing, with the recent events, but she did spend most of her time inside the nursery. Sitting down neatly, the silver kitten turned to give her fur a few licks, before looking for something- anything- that seemed even remotely interesting, which wasn't much.

She rolled her eyes with a small sigh. Her siblings seemed to be sleeping so they wouldn't be a help to her boredom. Yet soon enough, Echokit spotted the elders den from across the clearing. Maybe she could go there! Surely noone would mind- she might even get a nice story or something. Light blue eyes fixed on her destination, the kitten padded her way to the den, sticking her head inside once she arrived "hellooo?" she mew, glancing from left to right.

(Open!)
Old April 30th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbot View Post

(/A\ I'm so sorry for the delay! )

The Tan feline hopped over to where Midnightstalker was waiting for him, doing his best to avoid the sudden dips and holes in the moor. Some from Rabbit holes, other's from who knows what. He was to learn how to fight starting today, and the Apprentice was incredibly nervous. He'd never actually fought before. Not during the Coyote Invasion, nor during that whole fiasco in the Nursery. All he did was swipe around with his claws.

Honeypaw was excited to learn how to do things to help out of course! But at the same time he was worried about not...succeeding in these things. Not doing good or being good enough. However the Tabby couldn't think about any of that any more as his mentor came into his sights. Shooting the molly a sleepy smile he scuttled closer and gently sat himself down. "'Morning." he hummed in greeting. He very much liked his Mentor, she was very sweet.
[That's alright, I'm in no rush.]
Midnightstalker had taken to basking in the sunlight and warmth, sunning herself and resting her eyes. Her left ear swerves in the direction of the incoming paws and she opens her eyes while swing her head around to look at young tom as he makes his way over. "There you are." She purred, giving her pelt a shake as she stands on her paws. After giving her shoulder fur a few licks, the black long-legged she-cat beckons the tom with her to the other side of the clearing where there were fewer holes.

Midnightstalker had no clue who had decided to dig those holes, yet since WindClan had a history as tunnelers, she couldn't be too upset with them. So long as Honeypaw was careful and didn't snap his leg they'd be fine. "So I'm not going to teach you anything to complicated. Today we're just going to be playing around a little so I can see what you can do and what you'll need work on." Midnightstalker explained and took a seat. "Since you were a kittypet, I'm sure you're going to have to work on building some muscles so we might be doing some running later if you up for it." Her eyes look over Honeypaw's build. They had some work to do. "Got any questions?"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 30th, 2020, 06:28 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

@Moonraven

Sunheart had been traveling across Windclan territory for only a few hours when, oddly enough, he came across the exact cat whose camp he wanted to find.

Twilightstar!

The tom's pace quickened, as did his heart's.

Will she accept me into her clan?

What if she turns me away?

He shook his head.

Then there are two other clans to choose from. Get a grip, Sunsno- Sunheart.

He was still adjusting to his new name, but he was glad he'd changed it.

New home, new name...

Same heart.

He stopped within a few tail-lengths of the grayish she-cat.

"Hello? Twilightstar?"

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; April 30th, 2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 07:18 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Moonraven ]

Ah, terrific. Just what he wanted her to NOT ask.
He shifted on his paws with a heavy sigh. "Not sure if you remember this, but before I left SkyClan was attacked by Dark Forest trainees. I was part of them - at first. A friend calmed me down, helped me see that I was only being used. Then I helped her flee in order to protect her. If anyone had seen me switch sides, they would have killed her.
"We ran through the rain and sheltered in an old badger's den for the night. I was planning on taking her back in the morning, but when I woke up, she was gone. I tried to find her, but when nothing turned up, I just... left. I couldn't face going back to SkyClan after what I had done - it was a cowardly decision, I know - so I lived as a rogue until some Twolegs picked me up."

He coughed to clear his throat. It was uncomfortable enough to relive these memories without some WindClan leader staring him down.
"I tried to go back once, but by then RiverClan and SkyClan had merged and I didn't really want to be a part of half a Clan, you know? So I just returned to Twolegplace. Now, I'm looking to return to Clan life. I'm tired of running and hiding."
His paws brushed at a small white flower, and then he looked back up, blue-violet eyes shining apologetically. "I'm sorry to ramble - there's no great way to tell the short version of that story without dropping several important details."
Well, that had not even come close to what she had been assuming. So he had been a dark forest trainee, that was very interesting, she'd have to see if he recalled anything he learned training in the Dark Forest, anything WindClan could use to aid them in the fight for survival. As of late, they've been doing pretty well but she never knew when the next attack or threat would be showing. At this moment, ShadowClan was the only clan she was worried about. Pushing aside her idle thoughts, her whiskers drooped as she tried to figure out if it was worth taking him in. If something happened to WindClan would he run off and go hide out as kittypet?
It was rough deciding on cats with an existing background from a clan. She often put so much more thought into stuff like that. The other tom originally from ShadowClan... Skypaw, he was doing alright here. He hasn't done anything spectacular to improve what little trust she's placed in him, but he hasn't broken it yet either. After waving aside his apologies and contemplating it a little more, in the end she didn't have much to lose letting in another kittypet.
"Okay, Asterpaw, I'm willing to give you a chance," Twilightstar spoke after a long silence. "You want a second shot at a warrior name, WindClan will give it to you." She said in a decisive tone, "however if you turn you're back on my clan like you did SkyClan, I promise you that you won't get another chance like this." She'd gut him herself at the first sign of betrayal.
"Normally, I'd make you change your name, but since SkyClan is no more I'll allow you to keep it." Asterpaw could think of this as a gesture of goodwill maybe? If he screwed her clan over, no amount of sorries would save him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
@Moonraven

Sunheart had been traveling across Windclan territory for only a few hours when, oddly enough, he came across the exact cat whose camp he wanted to find.

Twilightstar!

The tom's pace quickened, as did his heart's.

Will she accept me into her clan?

What if she turns me away?

He shook his head.

Then there are two other clans to choose from. Get a grip, Sunsno- Sunheart.

He was still adjusting to his new name, but he was glad he'd changed it.

New home, new name...

Same heart.

He stopped within a few tail-lengths of the grayish she-cat.

"Hello? Twilightstar?"
Oh, goodie more strangers. This time it was another cat from a different clan? It took a few good sniffs for her to figure which clan. The scent was stale but got stronger as the moved closer. ThunderClan? At least it wasn't another ShadowClan cat.
"Who's asking?" She kept her hostility under wraps while her tail lashed behind her back. She was never certain about Clan cats aside from RiverClan who trespassed on her territory.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 30th, 2020, 07:55 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Moonraven ]

Pure relief flooded his features. "Thank you, so much," he breathed out. "You won't regret this decision, I promise. You are- you're a life saver, Twilightstar. You have no idea how much this means to me." It was a chance to start over, a chance for a new life. "I won't turn my back on WindClan. You have my word." Not that she thought his word meant much, but he could only hope.
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:02 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Moonraven

Unsurprised by her apprehension, he gave Twilightstar his name.

"I'm Sunheart, formerly Thunderclan, as I'm sure you can tell."

He paused a moment before continuing, licking his chest fur in an embarrassed manner.

Is this really going to work?

Am I making the right choice?

But, before he could dwell on it any longer, he blurted it out.

"I have come in the hopes that I could join Windclan."

Sunheart winced internally.

Great Starclan that sounds sketchy!

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; April 30th, 2020 at 08:02 PM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:20 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Beetleclaw sat around anyoed at his apprentice where was she? He flicked his tail and began licking his pelt.