Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2017, 08:48 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
Dustkit's legs started to regain their strength when her brother stood up, relief flooding through her. She closed the space between them and nuzzled his cheek gently. "I'm fine," she assured him, though her voice shook slightly. She was fine, that was true, but she hadn't missed the slight change in his voice. Scorchkit had said he was alright but was he really?

Her tail shook as the spotted kitten sniffed her brother's pelt. "Are you sure you're okay?" She couldn't smell anything different about him beyond the scent of snow clinging to his pelt. But then, she wasn't a medicine cat so who knew?
Shaking off the snow, he looked around. Already, the silvery furred tom-kit had forgotten the pain in his nose and was trying not to bounce with excitement. He didn't really know why he was excited, he just was. Now that he knew that his sister was fine, he wanted to do something. Sticking up his tail, he let out a little purr.

He gave her a toothy cat-grin, nodding. “I'm fine.” Scorchkit assured her, nudging her gently, then stepping away and scooping up some snow in one paw, then tossing it up so snow showered down on him. “I can make it snow!” he laughed, rolling on to his back happily, his voice nearly entirely back to normal now.
Old February 17th, 2017, 09:48 AM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Gorseflower sighed. She was angered at Quickstream for the course of action she took, but she would be quick to forgive, once everything settled down. This was not the moment for her to apologize. She had things to attend too. "Horizonkit, you need to see Surgestorm. I will be there too and we'll help you feel better I promise. Surgestorm will know how to make it not hurt when you eat, okay? But for now, I want you to drink some water and rest. I'll go find Surgestorm." She said rubbing her tail lightly on her face, in a sweet caress.
Horizonkit lapped at some water to help clean out her mouth of the acrid taste from her sickness. She crumpled to the floor exhausted from just that small exertion. She lay with her head on her paws and her fur unkempt and grimy. She really didn't want to go to Surgestorm but like a little weak kit like her could do anything to stop her mother. She knew that Gorseflower would never give up until she made her go to the medicine cat. "I'm doomed" she mewled despairingly.
Old February 17th, 2017, 02:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Rainpaw noticed that his mentor was quite pleased with the sudden change of calmness. "Fine by me." He purred slightly as he followed Obsidiansky and they veered off to what he assumed was the Thunderclan border. Being quite excited to see the territory he picked up his pace a bit but still remained beside the tom. He only saw part of the territory but that was moons ago, where they were heading seemed like a very unfamiliar place.

His gray tabby pelt fluffed out as a chilly breeze swept across the grassy moors and patches of snow. Cold... As he envied Obsidiansky's thick pelt he noticed his gaze keep looking at Rainpaw. The tip of his tail twitched feeling a bit awkward. What was he looking at? Is he analyzing me? He felt a bit uncomfortable being studied because that was his job. He wondered if his mentor was good at examining others like he was.
His ear twitched, it was clear now he wanted to get to know Rainpaw, and possibly his secrets. Rainpaw didn't think it was so bad, they both deserved a fresh start. "Very well. What do you want to know?" He inquired cooly, not wanting to be the one to start conversation.
For a moment Obsidiansky was silent as they headed over towards the ThunderClan border, trying to think of what questions he could ask the younger cat without hitting on the touchy subject of him being without scent. "Do you know what sorts of predators we have to look out for here?" He asked, realizing that he could just ask Rainpaw sight and possibly hearing related questions, depending on what they were. Most kits had heard horror stories about the kinds of dangerous animals lurking in WindClan Territory, but he guessed that was as good of a question as any. His tail twitched back and forth as he awaited Rainpaw's reply, making sure to keep moving. They had all day- but to explore all the borders would definitely take quite a while.
The tom thought about what he should ask Rainpaw first...about himself. He knew better then to start with a more serious question, it would probably go better for him if he were to ask him something less touchy. What about his friend? I doubt he's going to want to talk about that, but I'll find out sooner or better. Better now then later, right? He thought, forgetting that he probably shouldn't go with a touchier question first. "I want to know what you think of your friend. How long you've been friends, that sort of stuff." Obsidiansky glanced at Rainpaw, his hues flashing for a moment and showing that he wanted to be answered. He wasn't quite sure why he was so nervous about asking that question, or why he wanted so badly for Rainpaw to stop being so belligerent, but both were true.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 17th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For a moment Obsidiansky was silent as they headed over towards the ThunderClan border, trying to think of what questions he could ask the younger cat without hitting on the touchy subject of him being without scent. "Do you know what sorts of predators we have to look out for here?" He asked, realizing that he could just ask Rainpaw sight and possibly hearing related questions, depending on what they were. Most kits had heard horror stories about the kinds of dangerous animals lurking in WindClan Territory, but he guessed that was as good of a question as any. His tail twitched back and forth as he awaited Rainpaw's reply, making sure to keep moving. They had all day- but to explore all the borders would definitely take quite a while.

The tom thought about what he should ask Rainpaw first...about himself. He knew better then to start with a more serious question, it would probably go better for him if he were to ask him something less touchy. What about his friend? I doubt he's going to want to talk about that, but I'll find out sooner or better. Better now then later, right? He thought, forgetting that he probably shouldn't go with a touchier question first. "I want to know what you think of your friend. How long you've been friends, that sort of stuff." Obsidiansky glanced at Rainpaw, his hues flashing for a moment and showing that he wanted to be answered. He wasn't quite sure why he was so nervous about asking that question, or why he wanted so badly for Rainpaw to stop being so belligerent, but both were true.
His yellow gaze swept over the moors and then the sky before he replied, "Well there seems to be a few holes around here, no way the wind could make those, only animals such as foxes and badgers. But we don't have any tree shelter either from large birds so maybe those." Now that he realized the danger of predators he started to feel uneasy. One day he believed he'd be able to run through the grass without a worry of anything stalking him. He glanced at him wondering if his answers were to his satisfaction.
Rainpaw noticed Obsidiansky seemed to be in deep thought. He's trying to be careful not to offend me. The realization made his fur bristle but he made it lay flat before it became obvious. He didn't want to be treated kitten gloves but he couldn't blame the tom. It was Rainpaw who created a scene in the Windclan clearing and the one who gets easily angered. Once the subject about Heartpaw was brought up he struggled to control his temper. But an idea popped into his mind which made him reply easily, "If I answer you, I'd like some answers as well. I've known Heartpaw since I was three moons. We used to explore camp and ya'know, kit stuff." There was a hint of sadness in his voice but he kept a stern gaze. "Now, I have a question for you. What do you know about my family?" Rainpaw never got a clear answer about his family, but maybe Obsidiansky knew and was willing to tell him. His yellow hues burned with intensity as he awaited a response.

(Obsidiansky can either have no clue, know and tell him, or know and not tell him. If you want him to know you can pm me and I'll give you the info :3 )

Last edited by ConfusedCas; February 17th, 2017 at 04:20 PM.
Old February 17th, 2017, 05:09 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

@Littlelolliepop!
Horizonkit dragged her head towards Quicksteam. "I'm really sorry I got you in trouble and I'm sorry I made you upset and I'm sorry for lying to you," She apologized softly before adverting her eyes from the queen. " I won't bother you ever again and I'll stay away from your kits so I don't bother them either..." She sputtered; her voice cracking as she tried to hold back her sobs. Horizonkit shakily dragged herself over to the queen and gave her an apologetic lick on her paw and then all her emotions spilled out as she gripped Quicksteam's side with her tiny paws and sobbed into her fur her entire body shaking like a leaf. "I'm so so sorry Quicksteam! I'm so so so sorry!" She wailed. She nuzzled herself deeper into the queen's fur holding on like her life depended on it and continued to cry and ramble apologies. The small kit quickly grew too exhausted to grip onto the queen and she slid down onto the den floor beside her weeping and hiccuping as she tiredly continued to mumble "I'm sorry" over and over in some sort of trance.
(man little Horizonkit sure is upset rn )
Old February 17th, 2017, 05:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
Navykit padded up to the kit, "hi!"
(.....Bump....)

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old February 17th, 2017, 05:27 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Jeez this is a laye reply!)
Weasel tail looked at the newly named apprentice cayote paw.the apprentice trotted up to her and touched her nose

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 17th, 2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The chocolate calico was padding through the entrance of the camp with a small hare in his mouth. Since the Liberation battles, he'd been trying his hardest to keep his personality a secret, although some cats rumored that he'd tortured and murdered a cat. This was true, however, the seemingly innocent feline had to deny everything if he were to continue to thrive in Windclan. Most of his allies were driven out so he was relying on loners and rogues more than his fellow clan mates to get his job done. Recently he'd been acquainted with Ashpaw of Shadowclan. Thrushflight was known for his connections.... if you knew how to get his dark side. To the evil cats he was fairly known as a murderer and a way cats can get other cats killed without being caught. He was known for slaying those that turned their backs on him and he was known for slaying those he was done with. The little calico was much more sinister than he appeared to the naked eye. Although there was one feline in particular that he'd never think of hurting and that was Caramelblood. As the tom-cat set the hare down on the fresh kill pile, he glanced around timidly for the feline he'd grown rather close to.
Caramelblood sat down to stop their pacing, as pacing was suspicious and they didn't need suspicion against them. The outwardly shy cat licked at some of their chest fur as their crystal blue eyes looked around softly. Caramelblood's ears perked up almost adorably as they saw their best, and almost only, friend. "Th-hrushflight...!" the cat called out, their fake stutter added for the effect of seeming too small and shy to ever do what they had plans to do. The cream and caramel-colored cat gave a very forced smile, knowing that others were watching them in camp and they couldn't be who they actually were. "Over h-here...!" the cat falsely stammered out in that shy voice, sticking to the side of camp.
Old February 18th, 2017, 01:12 AM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

"Surgestorm!" came the cry of Moonpaw as the she-cat pushed her way through the den, radiating with excitement as she made her way into her uncle's den. Usually, she was a quiet and withdrawn she-cat, but after having her ceremony and first training session with Winterwisp, she felt as though she walked amongst the clouds and stars. The depths of her blue eyes shown with anticipation as she searched for her uncle to share the news with him. A pang of guilt hit her heart as she realized that she hadn't come to visit him since her and Leopardpaw helped with the den, and it flashed across her face. She made a mental note to stop by and lend a paw here and there to her uncle, since she knew he currently had no apprentice to help with the more tedious duties that she loved to do anyways.

Spotting the medicine cat standing over a new bundle of herbs, the young feline momentarily forgot her excitement and hurried over, eyes wide as she took in the blessed sight of fresh herbs. "Oh my!" Moonpaw gasped, slapping her tail of her mouth in surprise. "Where in StarClan's name did you find these? I thought the frost had all but killed the remaining herbs?" She looked up to look at Surgestorm, curiosity prickling under her pelt as she racked her brain as to where this could've been. She'd gotten to explore a bit of the territory since being named a 'paw, but although most of the snow was disappearing, frost still coated most of the plant life throughout the moors.

As Moonpaw waited for Surgestorm to answer, she caught sight of her good friend Leopardpaw on the other side of him. "You're walking!" she cried, taking a sideways step to look at her past her uncle, happiness lighting up her gaze. She bounced over and studied the healing paw carefully. "Looks like that comfrey worked! And I'm sure the poppyseeds took away most of the healing pains," she examined, grasping Leopardpaw's newly healed forepaw with her own in a gentle touch, her brow furrowed in concentration. After a moment, she looked up and gave a huge grin to her new denmate. "I'd be careful with it the next few days to be sure, but it looks like you should be all good to start a very light run, is that right Surgestorm?" Moonpaw cast a glance over at her uncle who stood behind her and off to the side, still near the herbs.

@Zero to Hero @Moonfang

(Oh yeah I'm writing little splurbs about Moonpaw and spin off adventures she has that relate to the Clan in real time just to do some character development, but I decided to change her look up a bit! Her new look is the picture on this page above the story c: )

Last edited by spade; February 18th, 2017 at 01:16 AM.
Old February 18th, 2017, 01:35 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Ludicrous Lunacy
Peachkit wandered from the nursery while her mother Gorseflower was busy occupied with her sister Horizonkit. The young Molly wasn't entirely sure what was wrong with her sister, but all she knew is that the stuff that had come out her mouth smells icky. Hopefully something like that would never happen to her. The cream colored kit padded farther out, stepping into the sunlight. Now her kit blue eyes were able to see the vastness of the camp. And wow was this place huge! It so was big compared to the nursery. And the my umber of cats! So many colors and types and styles! She was almost overwhelmed by it all. This being the young kits first time out of the nursery, she apwas astonished by everything she saw. It was trueley beautiful to her. She had thought that the nursery was amazing when she first opened her eyes, but now there was the clearing! How could the world get any better? Surely there had to be something beyond those bracken walls.... The small, cream colored kit crept forwards, edging her way to a break in the camp wall. She didn't know it was the entrance, a pathway to so many dangers and wonders. All she knew is that she wanted to see more of the world that had only proven itself a beautiful paradise to her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Closed Thread