Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 24th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
((Wow, I wasn't afraid of the surgery, just the endless, lol!)
He nodded in agreement to (@beam) Echokit.
"That's a cool founding name." He purred with a half smile. Then, he was interrupted by Willowkits energetic trill. He himself had never fought in a battle, he had only been an apprentice for a moon. He spdid love training, though.
"I don't know." He meowed in answer. "I bet it'll be scary and cool." His tone was thoughtful. Sure, it would be cool to use the few moves he had learned, but it would also maybe a bit scary.
As the male watched the kit practice her moves, he purred with a usment. She would make a great warrior one day.
"Who do you think your mentor will be?" He asked the two kits, still watching Willowkit with a calculating gaze.
Willowkit nodded vigorously in agreement. She wanted to be the best fighter in all of WindClan history! The she-kit flicked her ear at the query. Pausing to think about the tom's question, Willowkit stared down at the ground, brows furrowed in thought. "I don't know any of the warriors," she mumbled. "And queens can't mentor their own kits." Willowkit looked up at Eburneanpaw. "Who's your mentor?"
Old August 24th, 2017, 05:09 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowkit nodded vigorously in agreement. She wanted to be the best fighter in all of WindClan history! The she-kit flicked her ear at the query. Pausing to think about the tom's question, Willowkit stared down at the ground, brows furrowed in thought. "I don't know any of the warriors," she mumbled. "And queens can't mentor their own kits." Willowkit looked up at Eburneanpaw. "Who's your mentor?"
Haha I don't have one yet! Let me put up a finder quick
Old August 24th, 2017, 07:33 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@Doctor Andreas Marino @AbsurdJinx

Blazingstar's eyes lightened a little at the she-cat's words. Still he was simply blind to the invisible competition between the two. If Rosethorn was even picking up on that either. "I wish that were true," he spoke self-consciously. For an odd reason, he suddenly found himself feeling warm under his fur. This time, he wasn't because of his thick fur, it was something else. His gaze rested on Fawnskip a moment before looking at Rosethorn once more. Another first, Blazingstar was at a loss for words. Normally, he'd openly be flirtatious with Fawnskip, but Rosethorn was in on the conversation and he didn't want to scare her off by starting anything. Not unless she started something first. "Well, now what shall we do or talk about?" he asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
@AbsurdJinx

"Perhaps we could go on a walk around the territory?" Rosethorn suggested, flicking her tail. "You both could show me around." She smiled at Blazingstar, getting up and tilting her head at him. "Perhaps we could compare hunting tactics." She blinked at him, her fur heating up a little. What is this feeling?

(Sorry for the short post, I'm working on my homework.)
Fawnskip scowled. First, Blazingstar had shrugged her off, and then Rosethorn acted as if she wasn't even there! The fur on her shoulders rose slightly, her hostility quite noticeable. She narrowed her eyes, distrust dancing in her eyes as she glared at the other feline. She quickly dropped her frown, though, before Blazingstar could take notice. Didn't want to get on his bad side, now did she? Especially with Rosethorn in the clan now. Fawnskip adopted a small smile, kindness littering her golden eyes. Of course, this was all a facade, but a rather convincing one at that. ``Mm,`` Fawnskip hummed uneasily. ``What do you think, Blazingstar?`` Now that Blazingstar had denied her, she felt she had to punish him in a way. So she rose to her paws, shuffling away from Blazingstar. She felt the warmth his body had offered disappearing, but she ignored the cold.
Old August 24th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
A shriek pierced the rather silent air as Indigo felt a tap on his haunches, sending the young tom sprawling into the grass before him. Once again, his heartbeat picked up and raced off against his chest, the blood rushing past his ears again. "I-I'm not doing anything. I'm just o-on my way h-home, I didn't m-mean to intr-intrude," he stuttered as he spoke fast, lips moving like lightning as he scrambled to his paws. Loose grass and dirt clung to his fur where he'd fallen, but the panic that Halite or one of his warriors was standing right behind him sent this thought to the back of his mind. His fur was sticking out in all sorts of random places and his claws were unsheathed, ready to defend himself. You can take him. At least your father's training will finally come in handy, he thought as he opened his eyes once more. Taking a last deep breath, Indigo whirled around as he lashed out one forepaw, claws glinting in the sun, towards Blazingstar. Without waiting to see if his attack had landed, the fluffy golden kit backed up, crouching away from Blazingstar and glaring up at him. Despite trying to make himself appear as menacing as he could, fear was written all over the kit's face. His whole body shook, each muscle fighting the waves of exhaustion that lapped at the edge of his consciousness. Please don't be one of Halite's Guards. Please, he begged in his mind, swallowing a lump that had formed in his throat.
Kitten claws. The worst. Blazingstar thought to himself as claws nicked his forelegs just barely. Enough to feel it at least. So this cat's flight-or-fight response was an interesting one, though predictable. How else would he expect a kitten to react to someone tripping them mid-sprint? "Easy now, I don't know what you're running from, but you won't get very far in this territory. We're built for this stuff," he spoke calmly. It was a non-threatening threat at it's finest. Basically stating the kit couldn't run away even if he wanted to. "What are you running from?" the leader inquired, inching towards the kit a little more to ensure the distance between them didn't waver too much. He didn't need the kit thinking about running again. Calmly, Blazingstar sat down and wrapped his unusually long tail around his paws, blinking his golden hues -- which held a friendly glint -- as he awaited a response. He remained quiet, simply sitting patiently. This kit could take as long as they pleased to respond to him, but either way, Blazingstar was going to get an answer. Also, he was going to bring him back to camp. It was obvious he kit needed food and at least a safe place to stay for the night, which would be approaching soon enough.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 24th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Doctor Andreas Marino @AbsurdJinx

Blazingstar felt the heat come off his pelt and his head turned to look at Fawnskip. She didn't seem to mind that she wasn't leaning on him, so why would he stress about it? For a moment he thought she was upset with him, however he pushed the idea away as he didn't see that familiar glare on her face when she was obviously upset with him. Oh well, he thought, shifting his position so he could sit comfortably again. "Well, I feel as though the feline that'll show you around would be a good one to ask about showing you tactics. Perhaps that could be Fawnskip?" he gave her a playful side-glance before changing the subject. "We'll find you someone willing to take on such a task, but for now, just get acquainted with our lifestyle. I'm sure you didn't have Starclan in the Dusk Syndicate and I'm sure that topic bring questions, does it not?" he inquired, tilting his head slightly. This was the make or break in his relationships. Blazingstar wasn't really into cats that didn't have any interest in Starclan. They were very real and he knew it deep down and couldn't accept the fact feline could live under the warrior code without sharing any of the beliefs. Of course, he'd respect it, but he grew closer to those he knew shared his beliefs.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 24th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Haha I don't have one yet! Let me put up a finder quick
XD ah ok
Old August 24th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

Willowkit cautiously crossed the clearing to the Leader's Den. She's just have a little peek, and that's it. That would be her view of what it was like being a leader. Willowkit poked her head inside the den. It was just like any other den, except more solitary and roomy.
Willowkit put a paw forward into the den, and then the next and then the next. Oh boy! This is so exciting! In a burst of spontaneous energy, Willowkit bounded into the den, her tail streaming out from behind her. The kit sniffed at every little corner and every little area. Willowkit trilled and pranced around, unaware of her surroundings.
(Writers block)

Last edited by Role; August 26th, 2017 at 02:49 PM.
Old August 24th, 2017, 11:42 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Kitten claws. The worst. Blazingstar thought to himself as claws nicked his forelegs just barely. Enough to feel it at least. So this cat's flight-or-fight response was an interesting one, though predictable. How else would he expect a kitten to react to someone tripping them mid-sprint? "Easy now, I don't know what you're running from, but you won't get very far in this territory. We're built for this stuff," he spoke calmly. It was a non-threatening threat at it's finest. Basically stating the kit couldn't run away even if he wanted to. "What are you running from?" the leader inquired, inching towards the kit a little more to ensure the distance between them didn't waver too much. He didn't need the kit thinking about running again. Calmly, Blazingstar sat down and wrapped his unusually long tail around his paws, blinking his golden hues -- which held a friendly glint -- as he awaited a response. He remained quiet, simply sitting patiently. This kit could take as long as they pleased to respond to him, but either way, Blazingstar was going to get an answer. Also, he was going to bring him back to camp. It was obvious he kit needed food and at least a safe place to stay for the night, which would be approaching soon enough.

Despite his friendly approach, Indigo still felt wary around the strange tom. By now he had realized that the trademark scent of crowfood and rubbish that belong to the Syndicate didn't linger in his fur, and by the way Blazingstar was watching him, it was clear he meant no harm. If he wasn't a Syndicate member, than who was he? A puzzled look flashed across the young toms face, but he began to force his fur to lie flat, standing up a little taller on shaky legs. Once he let his guard down just a bit, exhaustion rolled over him like a wave. Each muscle screamed for attention, rest, and food - all three of which he'd been deprived of for awhile. "...Nothing. I wasn't running," he stated pointedly, even though it was a lie. He wasn't about to tell this stranger about where he had come from, mainly for fear of being dragged right back there. After all, what other cats lived outside of the Syndicate? Blood thirsty rogues and loners, that's who a small voice whispered in his mind, causing Indigo to shiver in fear once more and shrink back. "I didn't mean to intrude on your territory," he stated again, this time trying to make his voice a bit stronger and with more authority. "I promise I wasn't taking prey. I'll leave now," he told the leader, dipping his head just a bit as a sign of submission. He sincerely hoped the tom didn't hold it against him that he had lashed out at him after being tripped; perhaps, he was one of the rare loners that didn't want to immediately kill him, and he would simply let him be on his way once he discovered that Indigo posed no threat. With that thought in mind, the young tom forced himself to look more composed and poised, bringing his gaze to look directly into Blazingstar's own.

Last edited by spade; August 24th, 2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old August 25th, 2017, 01:31 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom laughed, his own eyes sparkling with amusement. [B]"If it wasn't raining, you could always scare them - like say 'boo' or something, and hope they run so fast they fall. It's happened to me before, I was running and a friend of mine scared me, and -" Aspenpaw stopped, feeling a little embarassed at admitting this. He didn't really talk about it - he had been young - but Moonpaw was very, very easy to talk to. It was easy to see why Tawnypaw liked her so much, why Tawnypaw would praise her so readily. "And I was going too fast and fell," He finished with a laugh. Even though he averted his eyes from her at this point, it wasn't like he was that embarassed - the laugh was genuine, though Aspenpaw wasn't quite sure what she was going to think of him now. Not that he had ever been one to worry about that much, it seemed as though he couldn't be effected.

Lately Tawnypaw hadn't seemed to think much of him - no matter how much he tried. And it hurt, if he were being honest, just a little more then he would like to admit. So this conversation with Moonpaw was very much appreciated. Her words caused his ears to flicker backwards, and his eyes seemed to become a little more solemn and sad as well. Her quick correction seemed to take a little of that away, but he still looked a little worried. "Sorry, I - don't have to stare. It's just something I do, are you... comfortable with that?" The things Moonpaw said made him feel like she felt better about it, but he wasn't sure... some cats just didn't like being stared at in general, whether he was taking in the shock from her injury or not. Already he felt okay about it. It wasn't exactly 'just one of those things,' but he was pretty sure she had already recieved all the startled looks and comments that she wanted.

"I'm sorry to hear that, though. Cats are... scared of things they don't know. I'm sure you've already heard this a thousand times, but -" He stopped, wondering if this was something he should even say. Was it going to sound weird? They had just met. Still, Aspenpaw had always done his best... she didn't really seem like she needed cheering up, but he could definitely say something nice anyways. Just because she looked a little sad about the fact that other cats were going to take some time to warm up to it. He wished he could tell her that they were staring because she was so pretty, or so awesome, or something of the sort, but... he wasn't that type of cat. Everything he said - when he wasn't joking - had to be serious. Flirting was completely out of the question, so what he said... he really believed it.

"You're a survivor and a fighter. I can see how beautiful you are on the inside, so - I'm not scared."

Mm, maybe 'beautiful' had been the wrong word to use. There were lots of cats who were 'beautiful' on the outside and nothing but hollow, almost soulless shells on the inside. So Aspenpaw loved it when he found a cat who was both. And while yes, it might take some getting used to, he wasn't scared of it. He could see who she was. And it was very, very beautiful. No wonder Tawnypaw praised her so heavily... this was an extremely special cat.
Moonpaw chuckled a bit at his own story, realizing more and more that Aspenpaw was just another apprentice like her. It felt like a relief to be back to her old routine; sitting outside, talking to friends, discussing how the prey was running or how training went. Though her training had been on pause for the time being, it didn't mean she didn't want to hear about her friends ventures in the territory. They were certainly better than hers - she'd almost been killed during her last expedition! The thought made her laugh silently now, how absurd the situation was. "I'm sure you're paw-eye coordination has improved drastically since then, though," she purred, flicking his shoulder with her tail as if to reassure him. It was also nice to know she wasn't the only klutz that occupied the Clans' ranks; she'd slipped and tripped up during training so many times she had lost count! Though she was sure if she sought out Winterwisp, her mentor would have been keeping a running tally.

It was a surprise, however, to hear Aspenpaw ask if she was alright with the staring. Normally, it irritated the young she-cat, though due to her nature she never said anything. Just allowed her Clanmates to gawk with impolite stares, gesturing at her as if she couldn't see or hear them. But Aspenpaw... It warmed her heart to hear him ask permission - though, to be honest Moonpaw wouldn't have minded being stared at by the young tom... "Of course it's fine. I... I appreciate you for asking, though," she murmured, hoping he knew just how grateful she was for that. Rarely did cat's ever ask her anything straightforwardly anymore. There were even times when Surgestorm would beat around the bush, not saying anything directly, but the black and white she-cat knew that was simply from his carefulness around her now, vowing to make sure she never ended up with another injury like this.

Her ears twitched, cocking her head to the side as Moonpaw waited for what statement was to come next. What adjective would her newfound friend use to describe her? She had heard just about all the negative ones in the book used by her Clanmates, in whispers they thought she couldn't pick up, of course. But that was the thing about injuries - with half of her sight and hearing gone, the senses she had left over were amplified, possibly even better than before. When Aspenpaw said that she was 'beautiful' though, all her senses seemed to lock up. She stared, frozen at the apprentice, before chagrin lit up her face and she dipped her head, swatting her paw absentmindedly in the air. "Oh, now I know Tawnypaw must've gotten to your head. Thank you, that's really sweet. Though, I don't know if that's the describing trait I would use," she chuckled, her tone surprisingly honest for such a young age.

Regardless of the compliment's intent, Moonpaw returned her gaze to Aspenpaw's own. Something about the tom just made her feel happy, and she was glad they were getting to know each other better. "Thank you," she repeated again, before giving a smile of her own. "I hope we can become really good friends, and then maybe once I'm all better, you, me, and Tawnypaw can all go out to the territory again. Scare some prey," she purred, a smile once again lighting up her face. Genuine happiness shown within her good eye, and Moonpaw was surprised to find herself actually enjoying a conversation outside of her little circle. In that moment, Aspenpaw had her undivided attention, and she was glad that StarClan had saved at least one of her Clanmates who didn't view her any differently.

Last edited by spade; August 25th, 2017 at 01:33 AM.
Old August 25th, 2017, 03:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Emeraldpaw walked into the clearing, his tail waving in the air and his eyes glowing with energy. He needed something to do, ANYTHING to do! He scanned the clearing, his gaze sweeping each cat and hoping he knew them. Bossy..awkward..weird..rude..Mothkit! He thought, glancing towards the small kit. She was nice enough, they were..kind of friends. They'd spoken once before..maybe. Emeraldpaw couldn't remember! Approaching her, Emeraldpaw grinned. "Hi, Mothkit!" He purred, sitting next to her.

@Mystical
Closed Thread