Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 4th, 2017, 11:17 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
“Pretty sure I know what dying feel likes,” Moondream, as she collapsed to her side, she rolled over onto her back so that he eyes could land on the sky. She stretched out her aching limbs. Running was not her specialty. “And, I'm positive that I am.” The Tom needn't tell her twice that they could take a break from hunting. She was overwhelmed by all the work a warrior had to do. Yet, the molly was still excited about being one. To her, she didn't have to follow any rules. Not that she did in the first place. Flicking her eyes upward to stare at her mentor, she scoffed at him. “No surprise there. You always had something for me.” As in trying to harm her, trying to make her look like a fool, making sure she embarrassed herself. Evidently, she was simply joking - because that's what they did.

The molly gave her paws a few tender looks, her eyes rolling internally at the mention of Breezeflower. She didn't know anything about Curly or Snow. Her mind was fuzzy about Lynx, and she couldn't recall how Sorrel looked. Ah, and Cavestorm. The stupid one. Good thing they were still close, that was a plus. “Must be fun to have a bunch of siblings.” Her mind went blank for a moment, and she aimlessly pawed the air. At the mention of Hunterfang, the molly flicked her ears. “Ratheart, huh? I bet you an abundance of hares that - that Tom is gonna have more kits than you'd imagine.” Hanging out with a Ratheart wasn't good. Hunterfang would he influenced. Though to Moondream, she simply wanted to laugh. And, if she would had seen Hunterfang, that's what she would had done. “I suppose things are okay. He's busy with Beefire, and I'm busy...with other things.” Her whereabouts didn't matter. Whatever she did was confidential.
Eclipsemoon gave an amused roll of his eyes at the she-cat. "Trust me. You have no idea what dying feels like. And you won't for many moons to come." He added. The black and white Tom was slightly protective of the colorful she-cat, and really he wasn't afraid to show it. His eyes scanned the moor for a moment, ears flicking faintly, but he brought his gaze back to her face, and raised an "eyebrow" in amusement. "Oh, yes. I definitely have it in for you, Moondream." He teased lightly, his lips pulling up into a playful, "evil" little smile. Then he sat back and lowered his head to give his chest fur a few brief licks, continuing to flick his ears, pricking them up slightly. Any slightest rustle, any little sound, he detected. Not that he was searching for it really. Honestly, Eclipsemoon did have pretty good hearing. And huge ears, like Moondream said. An amused smile made its way onto the Tom's face. Maybe I really am part rabbit.

"Eh not really... I'm barely surviving." Eclipsemoon said dramatically at the mention of his siblings, laughing slightly to himself. Having alot of siblings wasn't horrible, but sometimes it could be overwhelming. Still, Eclipsemoon wouldn't trade them for anything. The Tom allowed his thoughts to slip toward ThunderClan. He probably had some more siblings there, too. But honestly? Eclipsemoon preferred WindClan. Most definitely. Even if he wasn't Clanborn. When Moondream spoke again, Eclipsemoon had to laugh despite himself. "I wouldn't doubt that." He admitted. But he hoped for Hunterfang's sake that his brother was smart enough not to go getting into as much trouble as their father. When Moondream spoke about Springwind, Eclipsemoon tilted his head at her. "Yeah? What things?" He pretended to press, but obviously, judging by the spark in his eyes, he was joking. He wasn't Moondream's mentor anymore - He had no right to know what she'd been doing. Still, he wanted to look out for her.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 4th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Cayotepaw blushed and looked at the ground,shipping his paws."I..Uh guess that...It could be relatable...To someone someday." He said awkwardly.'This juts keeps getting more awkward.'
"So uh, anyway...have you heard the story about the black tendrilled creature in the tunnels?" ShinePaw asked eagerly. After Cayotepaw didn't answer, she said "StormTail told it to me and my siblings when we were in the nursery...we loved it...it was so...you know, it inspired us to go out there and be adventurous, be the best warriors we could be. We wanted to find the creature one day and hopefully find out why it's all about...or kill it. We don't want a potential threat to our clan with 50 legs, do we?" The silver apprentice joked. She sighed. Ahh those were some good days... ShinePaw thought, a hopeful little smile on her face.

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; October 4th, 2017 at 02:23 PM.
Old October 4th, 2017, 02:31 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"So uh, anyway...have you heard the story about the black tendrilled creature in the tunnels?" ShinePaw asked eagerly. After Cayotepaw didn't answer, she said "StormTail told it to me and my siblings when we were in the nursery...we loved it...it was so...you know, it inspired us to go out there and be adventurous, be the best warriors we could be. We wanted to find the creature one day and hopefully find out why it's all about...or kill it. We don't want a potential threat to our clan with 50 legs, do we?" The silver apprentice joked. She sighed. Ahh those were some good days... ShinePaw thought, a hopeful little smile on her face.
"Are you sure it wasent one of those bugs with a bunch of legs?" He asked,picturing a huge cintapiede. "I mean,it could have easily been exaggerated by a kit." He said,not able to picture a huge cintapeide in the caves.'It might have been a kit exaggerating or a mother trying to keep her kits from getting to adventurous.But if one did exist,it would be neat to kill it and bring it back to the clan.' he thought.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 4th, 2017, 07:33 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Y-y-yes sir," Crocusblossom squeaked. She admired the cat, his myriad of scars showing his battle prowess, his large build asserting dominance. Dominance. Yes, Vrocusblossom like dominance, she liked toms who took initiative and tons who were strong. She had never liked fighting, preferring to focus on helping queens instead. The thick furred cat snapped back into reality, going back over Spireflare's words. "W-w we won't have to fight any Thunderclan cats, r-right? Even though you could probably defeat t-them..." the molly let her sentence hang, stunned. Was that... Flirting? Am I myself?
Spireflares ears perked at the compliments, raising an eyebrow with a smirk. ¨If theres any cat on our territory theyll be dead, I assure you.¨ the sickening thing was Spire wasn't...exactly kidding. the tom had blood on his claws, what was a bit more going to do ? as he kept walking he made his way down the trail he suggested, green eyes focused on what was ahead of rather then the shecat. it was hard to flirt with spire purely for the reason was..he had little experience with romance and wasnt good at picking up hints, letting the flirts go over his head completely.
Old October 4th, 2017, 09:47 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Quailheart glanced up at the sky and nodded,” Yeah. I think we have time before the rain comes.” She shruged sniffing for the voles.
“How much time, do you think?” The other she-cat mused, sniffing the air for signs of more prey. Her voice was lowered, so that hopefully the prey’s sharp ears wouldn’t catch it. The WindClanner slinked into a crouch, muscles tense, ready to spring on any unsuspecting vole or young rabbit that happened to be nearby.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old October 5th, 2017, 02:11 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Are you sure it wasent one of those bugs with a bunch of legs?" He asked,picturing a huge cintapiede. "I mean,it could have easily been exaggerated by a kit." He said,not able to picture a huge cintapeide in the caves.'It might have been a kit exaggerating or a mother trying to keep her kits from getting to adventurous.But if one did exist,it would be neat to kill it and bring it back to the clan.' he thought.
"No!" she playfully cuffed him over the ear. "It was defineatly the outline or shape of a cat! But I suppose you're right...it could've just been a shadow mixing with vines or Ivy or something..." ShinePaw said disappointedly. "Haha, now we're apprentices we should go looking one day!"
Old October 5th, 2017, 06:39 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yewclaw gave a shrug,” Why not, rabbits are typically out at dusk anyways.” He gave a purr (Atleast, that’s the case where I live)
[It's all is see all day! The babies come out in the afternoon and bother my Chickens haha]
Bluetalon's fur ruffled, licking her paw and swiftly wiping her ears. She stood up, moving over and walking to the exit of camp. Tasting the air and looking back, expecting to see Yewclaw follow. She hadn't talked to many toms,
and this one surprised her. Her claws ached, itching to tear through flesh at the moment. Blood warming around her paws. She imagined seeing Yewclaw. On the ground as her claws lashed his throat. Shaking her head, Bluetalon pushed the thought from her head. She had to hide her dark feelings. "C'mon," Bluetalon purred. Letting her claws out fully. They were longer than some other cats, giving her the name talon. She ached to hunt rabbits, hoping he would hurry before she attacked someone here.
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:04 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
“How much time, do you think?” The other she-cat mused, sniffing the air for signs of more prey. Her voice was lowered, so that hopefully the prey’s sharp ears wouldn’t catch it. The WindClanner slinked into a crouch, muscles tense, ready to spring on any unsuspecting vole or young rabbit that happened to be nearby.
She shrugged,"Half an hour, I'd guess." She dropped down into a hunters crouch and caught a cold, before burying it. (sorry super short)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:06 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

[It's all is see all day! The babies come out in the afternoon and bother my Chickens haha]
Bluetalon's fur ruffled, licking her paw and swiftly wiping her ears. She stood up, moving over and walking to the exit of camp. Tasting the air and looking back, expecting to see Yewclaw follow. She hadn't talked to many toms,
and this one surprised her. Her claws ached, itching to tear through flesh at the moment. Blood warming around her paws. She imagined seeing Yewclaw. On the ground as her claws lashed his throat. Shaking her head, Bluetalon pushed the thought from her head. She had to hide her dark feelings. "C'mon," Bluetalon purred. Letting her claws out fully. They were longer than some other cats, giving her the name talon. She ached to hunt rabbits, hoping he would hurry before she attacked someone here.
He smiled and followed the warrior out of camp,"Okay-keep your fur on." He followed behind.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 5th, 2017, 10:45 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"No!" she playfully cuffed him over the ear. "It was defineatly the outline or shape of a cat! But I suppose you're right...it could've just been a shadow mixing with vines or Ivy or something..." ShinePaw said disappointedly. "Haha, now we're apprentices we should go looking one day!"
" Yhea!We could go right now before our mentor's come!Or another day if you like.I've never been into the caves before." He said.He wasn't sure if he believed it,but it would be fun to prove it right or wrong.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Closed Thread