Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 2nd, 2017, 08:54 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The molly nodded. As she waited for him to begin, pride welled up for the feisty little tom. He's already come so far... But the thought was cut short as he began to close in.

Ambercloud's eyes darted around wildly, and she hopped around aimlessly, hoping to confuse Thistlepaw as much as he was confusing her.
The two cats danced about the training moor, Ambercloud ducking and dodging as Thistlepaw struck, weaved, and darted. The little tom's heart raced as they moved, feeling more alive than he'd ever felt as he felt his body moving with a speed he'd never known. He hadn't managed to make contact yet. He began to lower his body to the ground as he attacked, sweeping at her front legs with his paws, all the while trying to draw attention away from the fact the he was bunching the muscles in his hind legs. Finally, when the moment was right, he sprang, trying to leap clear over the shecat.

Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:12 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The two cats danced about the training moor, Ambercloud ducking and dodging as Thistlepaw struck, weaved, and darted. The little tom's heart raced as they moved, feeling more alive than he'd ever felt as he felt his body moving with a speed he'd never known. He hadn't managed to make contact yet. He began to lower his body to the ground as he attacked, sweeping at her front legs with his paws, all the while trying to draw attention away from the fact the he was bunching the muscles in his hind legs. Finally, when the moment was right, he sprang, trying to leap clear over the shecat.
There was one word to describe this mock-fight- exhilarating. Thistlepaw was so fast, Ambercloud could barely keep up! She was unaware of her apprentice preparing to leap, instead focusing solely on dodging the quick movements, so she was entirely unprepared when he sprang above her head. He was like a ghost; there one moment, and gone the next.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; November 2nd, 2017 at 10:12 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:29 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
There was one word to describe this mock-fight- exhilarating. Thistlepaw was so fast, Ambercloud could barely keep up! She was unaware of her apprentice preparing to leap, instead focusing solely on dodging the quick movements, so she was entirely unprepared when he sprang above her head. He was like a ghost; there one moment, and gone the next.
As the young tom leapt clear over his mentor, time seemed to slow down. He had never felt so alive, and in that moment he felt attunememt to his whole body. He landed lightly behind Ambercloud and twisted his small body in a tight spin, lunging and wrapping his forepaws around her leg, trying to pull her off balance.

Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:33 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
As the young tom leapt clear over his mentor, time seemed to slow down. He had never felt so alive, and in that moment he felt attunememt to his whole body. He landed lightly behind Ambercloud and twisted his small body in a tight spin, lunging and wrapping his forepaws around her leg, trying to pull her off balance.
In a flash the she-cat's feet were out from under her, and she collapsed onto the sandy ground, winded. "That was some fight," Ambercloud wheezed, her eyes sparkling.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:49 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
In a flash the she-cat's feet were out from under her, and she collapsed onto the sandy ground, winded. "That was some fight," Ambercloud wheezed, her eyes sparkling.
Thistlepaw clambered to his feet, panting, the physical strain of all that racing around catching up to him. He moved along to look at Ambercloud’s face, cursing himself for forgetting in the excitement that she was still recovering, but she was fine enough to praise him. Swallowing between breaths, he had a sarcastic answer on his tongue, but he felt too amazing to kid. “I never realized I could do that. I... I’m actually good!” For the longest time, Thistlepaw had been certain he’d never be a good warrior, certain his size would be a constant burden that robbed him of his potential. But now, thanks to Ambercloud, he saw himself in a whole new way. His size was actually one of his greatest weapons, and she’d known it all along. Unable to contain himself for another second, the apprentice threw his forelegs around his mentor’s neck and pressed his muzzle into her neck fur. “Thank you,” he purred.

Old November 3rd, 2017, 05:44 AM
welcome to physics

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
@Ashstripe (Sorry! Next time can you bump me?)
Leafshadow leaped out and around the grass in search of prey. The scent was powerful. The grass swayed in the wind and she jumped around. "C'mon Sunshine!" She laughed.
(I forgot how to bump people..lol) "Yeah, we should probably start--ahh!" Sunshine tripped over a rabbit zooming by. "This is definitely a problem if I'm tripping over prey," he commented.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 06:12 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashstripe View Post
(I forgot how to bump people..lol) "Yeah, we should probably start--ahh!" Sunshine tripped over a rabbit zooming by. "This is definitely a problem if I'm tripping over prey," he commented.
Leafshadow laughed and began to run after the rabbit around the meadow a few times until she stood panting. "I didn't catch it," she said breathlessly.
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:19 AM
bruh head

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
An apprentice. For real? To be honest, Addaxclaw didn't think of himself as exactly the 'mentor type.' He wasn't very patient, and he was new in WindClan. Fairly new, anyways. He'd joined the Clan around the time that the old deputy, Shrikecall, had died. Of course he hadn't been as upset as some, but he'd been pretty confused at the sudden change. Dark eyes scanned the clearing for his new apprentice. It was Swiftpaw, wasn't it? Or supposed to be? Addaxclaw wasn't sure if he could even remember this apprentice's name, let alone figure out a way to train him. What was he doing? He was new to the Clans himself, and was surprised that he was an actual warrior, and currently trying his best to fit in to the Clan. He had a couple of friends, but it was still difficult for him to really belong here. Maybe this apprentice was a hidden answer to his prayers. When he was younger, it had always been easier to be new if you had something everyone else had. A similar experience, or similar interests... and here, he would now have an apprentice. That was something a lot of the other warriors had. Maybe he could talk about training tactics with them? Addaxclaw was so nervous he was pretty close to feeling sick. He wasn't even sure if he could remember what his new apprentice looked like, let alone talk to him at all! And yet here he was, looking as confident as ever, his ears pricked up and his tail curled around his paws in an 'I've got this' manner. If only some of that constant confidence would make it's way to his mind and soothe his currently troubled thoughts, things would be just great.
@Spoopy Aleka

Swiftpaw couldn't help but feel a tinge of unease as he thought about having a mentor. He laid his ears back for a moment, in thought. After blending in with most of his many siblings most of his life, getting direct attention just made him feel... weird. A mentor seemed all too personal for him. What if I do something wrong? The Havana Brown thought, aiming his gaze toward the ground, a frown printed on his face. Just being alone with a mentor who would see all his mistakes, that just seemed too... personal for the young tom. He sighed at the thought of it. Why couldn't he like normal cats? The former loner relaxed his ears when he saw his mentor that was appointed to him, or at least a cat that looked like him. He scrunched his face for a moment. Technically he should talk to him, because maybe he wouldn't be like other cats like he expected anyways. Hesitantly, he padded toward his mentor, staying a little distance away from him. Swiftpaw didn't really want to announce himself.
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:39 AM
wowowowow

Quote:
Thistlepaw clambered to his feet, panting, the physical strain of all that racing around catching up to him. He moved along to look at Ambercloud’s face, cursing himself for forgetting in the excitement that she was still recovering, but she was fine enough to praise him. Swallowing between breaths, he had a sarcastic answer on his tongue, but he felt too amazing to kid. “I never realized I could do that. I... I’m actually good!” For the longest time, Thistlepaw had been certain he’d never be a good warrior, certain his size would be a constant burden that robbed him of his potential. But now, thanks to Ambercloud, he saw himself in a whole new way. His size was actually one of his greatest weapons, and she’d known it all along. Unable to contain himself for another second, the apprentice threw his forelegs around his mentor’s neck and pressed his muzzle into her neck fur. “Thank you,” he purred.
The she-cat was shocked as she was locked into Thistlepaw's fond embrace. "Of course you are," she mewed quietly. Hugging him tighter, Ambercloud whispered, "I'm so proud of you." Her eyes twinkled with emotion as her apprentice nuzzled her. "There's nothing to thank me for. I did what any mentor would've done."

Last edited by fresh; November 4th, 2017 at 09:40 AM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 10:00 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly Myik View Post

Bluetalon let out a yawn as she turned over to the sun. Her eyes watching as it slowly began to get lower. "We should head back to camp." She sighed, looking at the rabbit in her paws. "I-I..." She stuttered, ears flattening. "I'll see you soon!" She mewed, picking up the rabbit.
The black feline nodded and trotted over to where shed left her rabbit. She dug it up and grabbed the fresh kill by its scruff. Onyxwhisper hurried to catch up with Bluetalon, rabbits were heavy and even Windclan cats got sore necks from carrying them. (Did you wanna post in camp first or?)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Closed Thread